A Young Lesbian Story Ch. 02

Story Info
A young lesbian story.
2.6k words
4.43
4.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to go to the club the next night and see what it was like. I dressed in a short black skirt and matching blouse with black ankle boots. I took a taxi from my house to the city center and walked the rest of the way. When I arrived, there was a small queue at the door, as the doormen were checking for ID before letting the women enter. I chatted with two women while waiting. It turns out that they were both nurses on a Christmas night out, but while everyone else went off looking for guys, they were looking for girls. One was called Tania; she was from the Philippines'. She wore a blue print top with denim jeans. She was plain looking, small and slight, with short brown hair in her forties and the other was Camellia. She was a black woman, from England, a bit taller than me with black hair in braids, with a voluptuous figure, big ass and breasts.

She was very bubbly, probably around mid to late thirties, quite striking. She wore a loose-fitting V-neck midi slip dress that ended just above her knees. They were regulars to the club thou due to their work cycle only came every other week. As we entered, they advised me to put my coat and any valuables in the cloakroom and just hang on to any cash or my card to pay for drinks. I found out the club wasn't much different from any of the nightclubs I was used to. A few subtle differences, such as it had two bars at either end, a dance floor, a cloakroom and toilets It was quite busy and full of women of all ages, shapes and sizes. The music was a mix of 80's, 90's and early 2000's dance tracks, with a few Christmas tunes thrown in due to the time of year. They would from time to time slow down the music for some slow sets for people to hook up.

As Tania and I approached the bar, Tania asked me if I had been there before.

"No, this is my first time," I replied.

"Are you meeting someone here?" Camellia asked.

"No, it was a spur-of-the-moment decision to come. I had nothing to do and I had been given a flyer recently for here, so I decided to come and check it out," I replied.

She said "Well why don't you join us."

"Are you sure, I don't want to interfere with your plans," I said.

"Plans, what plans? It's simple; we are off tomorrow, so it's drink, dancing and hopefully some pussy," Tania said.

I blushed as she said it, feeling my cheeks going red.

"Ah that's cute your blushing," Tania said.

Camellia said "I'm hoping to meet a cute girl, and Tania is after a big butch to fuck her silly. I hope you have a good first time and hook up with someone too," she said with a smirk.

"So do I, thank you," I said trying not to sound so excited.

"So why don't we stick to rounds that way we don't all have to go up to the bar at different times, especially as it is a bit crowded this evening. Later in the night we can look after ourselves as we will probably get separated. We can pick a spot over by the dance floor, to view all the sexy women, at worst you'll get drunk and dance, at best you'll hook up and have some fun. So I'll get the first round, why don't you both go pick a spot for us to have our drinks. I'm vodka and coke, Tania's G and T, so what's your pleasure, Sarah?" Camellia asked.

"A bottle of Cronin's cider," I replied and then followed Tania as we went looking for somewhere to have our drinks and be able to see the dance floor.

I was a bit taken aback as the women in the club weren't holding back. Some couples were openly kissing and feeling each other's asses, while others were out dancing and grinding against one another. It was openly a very sexual and provocative. These women weren't shy about what they were after or what they wanted. I had never seen so many openly gay women in the one place before. It made me relax and not worry about being seen or what someone might say. Camellia arrived with the drinks, which we stood and sipped taking in the view.

"A lot of flesh on display this evening," Tania said.

"Yes there is, it should be fun, "Camellia said laughing.

I just stood silently taking in the view. It was everything I had hoped it would be.

"Well come on, let's hit the floor," Tania said putting her drink down and leading us out.

We went out dancing to "Murder on the dance floor", and "I'm horny, Horny" followed up by "Ride on Time". The music was great and so was the atmosphere, I was having a blast and soon we were joined by two other women. They seemed a lot older, one of them looked at least mid to late forties and the other around fifty. They were both quite attractive; both blonde and one of them they seemed to know Camellia and Tania. We were dancing in a circle and everyone was having a great time. I noticed that the older woman was a little bit more reserved. She had positioned herself next to me and was dancing rather conservatively while her friend seemed like quite a free spirit. There was a certain amount of intimacy growing into her movements with Camellia. They were holding hands while spinning each other, bumping asses and falling around laughing.

We all left the floor and went back to where our drinks. Tania went off to get another round while Camellia introduced the two women. The outgoing one was Jenny, clearly she and Camellia had been together before. The other woman was called Ann; she was a small woman with a slight figure. She stood to the side sipping her drink quietly, so I decided to introduce myself and make small talk.

"Hi, I'm Holly".

"Ann, that drunken slut is Jenny," she said laughing.

"Yes, I get the impression that she's pretty familiar with Camellia," I said.

It turns out it was Jenny's birthday, they had been out for dinner and they made a last minute decision to come here. She was wearing blue wide trousers with a matching V-neck blouse that accentuated her bust.

"All I have listened to all night was that she had hooked up with a nurse here a couple of weeks ago and was hoping to see her again. So we had to come, it is her birthday after all," she said smiling.

"Well she does seem to be happy and enjoying herself," I said looking at Jenny and Camellia.

"And What about you Holly, what brings you here tonight?" she asked.

"First time here, a bit of a spur of the moment decision to come here," I replied.

"How do you know Camellia?" Ann asked.

"I met them coming in the door of the club and just got chatting. They invited me to join them as I was alone".

"You came alone?" she asked.

"Yes, like I said, spur of the moment, I got a flyer a few days ago and wanted to check it out. To see what it was like," I replied taking a sip of my drink.

"And are you enjoying it?" she asked.

"Yes".

"And is it everything you expected?" she asked.

"Better, much better," I smiled in replying to her question.

Just then Tania returned with a girl in her twenties. They set their drinks down and she started to make out with a girl. I could see she had a hand under her top feeling her breasts while kissing. I could feel myself blushing and becoming aroused. I was aware that Ann was watching me so I made the excuse that I needed to go to the toilets. I went to the toilets but due to the club being busy, the toilets were too. People were waiting to get in to use them so I had to queue before getting a cubicle. Once done, I went back to where my drink was. I barely had time to take a sip from my drink when everyone went out dancing again. I danced away as part of the group just enjoying the music. First to "Naked in the rain", "set you free", and "Merry Christmas everybody", which the whole floor seemed to sing along till.

We returned to our spot to our drinks, when I decided to get the next round. The club had filled up quite a bit since we had entered and just like the toilets, there was a queue of people waiting to be served. As I was standing waiting my turn, I noticed a rather striking looking woman, drop dead gorgeous and looked to be in her thirties. She had reddish hair, a beautiful smile with a curvaceous figure. I had to catch myself as I found myself staring. I turned back to try and get the bartender's attention so I could order our round. Once I did it was a case of waiting while she was getting it. Just then the redhead came up to stand next to me to order some drinks. I automatically turned to look at her when she did.

"Busy here tonight," she said smiling.

"Yes, it filled up quite a bit in the last hour," I replied.

"Time of year I guess with a lot of Christmas and such," she said while trying to grab the bartender's attention.

"Yes, so true," I replied feeling a little tongue tied.

"I love your outfit; it very smart and you pull it off wonderfully".

"Thank you, thou if I was honest I'm probably more comfortable in my leggings and a hoodie," I said laughing.

"Me too, I work from home a lot so I tend to spend my mornings in my tracksuit bottoms and a t shirt. Much more comfortable and I have enough hassle getting my kids ready for school without worrying about what I'm going to wear," she said.

Just then another woman approached us.

"Hey Chloe, stop chatting up the girl and get the drinks, we are parched," she shouted.

"OH shut up Sarah, your just jealous that no one's talking to you. It's busy and I'm waiting to order," she replied to her friend.

"Friend off yours," I said laughing.

"Yes, sorry we don't get out often. With friends like that who needs enemies," she said.

The bartender returned with my order which I paid for and she took Chloe's order.

"Well enjoy your night," I said grabbing my drinks and about to leave.

"I will, I mean it's already looking up. I might see you later," she said smiling.

I just smiled and carried the drinks back to where I had been with the other girls by the dance floor. Once I got settled, I got chatting to Ann again, just making small talk as I wasn't really interested in her. I was keeping my eye on the crowd and dance floor, to see if anyone caught my fancy. I spotted the redhead and what I presumed were her friends out dancing. She was certainly hot but it was another girl in there group who I started checking out. She was a small brunette with highlights, nice ass and breasts. She wore a black shirt low cut mini dress and heels which didn't leave much to the imagination. It accentuated her body beautifully for all to see. Just then Camellia, Jenny and Ann decided to go out dancing so I made sure to join them.

The brunette was literally dancing a foot from me. The redheads friend from earlier waved over and pointed me out to Chloe and the rest of her group. I smiled and waved back. The small brunette was staring at me and whispered something to Chloe who started laughing. When the brunette looked again she smiled at me. I continued to dance to a number of songs when the music slowed down once again. I was about to go back to my drink when someone grabbed my hand. It was the brunette who held it and pulled me in close to her.

"Hi, I am Magdalena," she said.

"Holly".

"So Holly, I hope you don't think that I'm being to forward but would you like to dance with me?" she asked smiling.

"OK," I replied.

She stepped closer putting her hands around my waist and lower back and I put mine on her shoulders. Not having danced with a woman before I decided to just mirror her movements as she seemed to be more relaxed and assured than I was. As we danced slowly to the music I couldn't help but feel our bodies touching. Magdalena even though she was a few inches shorter her high heels made it seem less. I could feel her rather prominent cleavage press against mine. Just then I feel her hands drop to my ass and squeeze it.

"I hope I'm not being to forward but the drink has given me a bit of Dutch courage and you have a great ass;" she said smiling.

"Thank you," I replied.

We continued to dance till the end of the song, her hands still on my ass, her breasts pressing against mine. She rested her head on my collar bone and started to give my neck soft kisses, which I enjoyed immensely. When I turned my head to make eye contact she pulled me in for a brief kiss. Just then the song finished and we walked back to where I had left my drink. Camellia was standing of to the side kissing Jenny. There was no sign of the other women.

"So what do you do?" she asked.

"I'm a first-year U.C.D student, and I'm hoping to be a teacher someday," I replied.

"How are you finding it so far," she asked.

"All good, exams went well, I'm on the college soccer team and it's a nice place," I said.

"You play soccer, that's great. I bet there are plenty of hot girls on your team. Have you got off with any?" she asked.

"No. I'm not out, in fact, this is my first time here and I have limited experiences with women," I said shyly.

"Are you serious?" she said.

"I know, well the reason for coming here tonight was to see what it was like, maybe have some fun and hook up," I said.

"Well you are in luck. Are you having fun?" she asked me.

"Yes, I'm having a great night", I replied laughing.

"Well, I'm glad you came out, whatever about anything else," she said taking hold of me.

We started to kiss again thou with a little more passion, our tongues twisting and rubbing in each other's mouths. On a few occasions, Magdalena would feel my breasts.

"Holly, I would like to get you out of this dress and make love to you, will you to come home with me?" she asked.

"Yes, I would like that very much, but I am not very experienced" I replied.

"That's OK, you will be after tonight," She said.

We went dancing a few more times and kissed quite a bit and at the end of the night, we finished our drinks and caught a taxi to her apartment.