A Young Man & His Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry my dear, I'll help you hold it in." Eva soothed. "I'm going to put the nozzle beck inside of you to help you hold your enema. Would you like that?"

"Y-yes please."

"Alright, here it comes." Eva pushed the nozzle back up Maxwell's bum and held it in place. "There we go."

Reaching around with her free arm, Eva gently massaged Maxwell's bloated belly to calm any cramping.

"You held your enema so well," she praised once ten minutes had passed. "I'm going to slide the nozzle out now, so I need you to squeeze for me. Ready?"

Again, Max nodded.

"I'm pulling it out now." Eva slowly slid the nozzle out of Maxwell's ass and dropped the enema bulb into the now empty bowl. Only a few drops leaked out.

"Good boy, keep squeezing that bum for me," she encouraged as she picked up the young master and carried him back to the toilet.

"You may release now," she said as she placed her boy back on the edge of his porcelain throne.

Max felt instant relief as the enema gushed out of him. This one was easier to evacuate than his first, but there was still material inside of him that needed to be flushed out.

"Good boy," Eva praised as she cleaned him up. "I think one last enema should do the trick. Why don't we do this one in the shower?"

Part 5

Eva prepared a makeshift bed out of plush bath sheets in the spacious shower stall, onto which she placed Max. She positioned him on his side with his bottom aimed toward the drain.

Max watched as his maid retrieved more supplies from the cabinet- just how much enema equipment did she have?

This time Eva emerged with a long hose and some sort of valve. She re-entered the luxurious shower stall and began to explain Maxwell's next enema as she went about setting it up.

"This enema is going to come from the shower. This special valve lets me control the water pressure so that I can fill you up nice and slow. It even has a little meter that tells me just how much water I've put into you," she explained as she replaced the little handheld showerhead with the valve.

"This enema is going to be a big one, so you may stay laying down like you are and release right into the drain."

Next she picked up the soft, flexible hose and hooked it up to the valve.

"This enema hose will let me fill you up nice and deep so that we can get you all cleaned out," said Eva as she lubed the entire length of the hose.

"W-wait, you're going to put that entire thing up me?!" Max inquired incredulously, eyeing the intimidating hose. It was nearly as thick as the ones the gardeners used!

"Don't worry my dear, once I get some water into you it will slide in with no problem. You might even find yourself enjoying the feeling of being penetrated so deeply." Eva grinned devilishly, causing Max to blush deeply once again.

"Alright, let's get started." Eva began by thoroughly lubing Maxwell's ass inside and out. Then, she adjusted the temperature and flow of the water to her liking.

"Are you ready for your next enema, my dear?"

"I-I'm ready."

"Ready for...?"

"...I'm ready... for my enema."

"That's my good boy. Now, just relax for me. Here it comes."

Max felt the pleasantly warm water flowing from the tube as Eva placed its rounded tip against his anus.

"I'm putting it in now." Eva slipped the hose in with ease.

"O-oh!" Max let out a gasp as his maid slid the hose in deeper than he'd expected he could take right away. The warmth of the enema spreading across his abdomen felt nice as he slowly filled up.

"See? Not so bad, is it," soothed Eva as she gently backed the hose out a bit before plunging it in even deeper than before. "We'll have this entire tube up you in no time."

Eva repeated the process of backing out and pushing back in until just a few inches of the hose protruded from Maxwell's bottom. His belly had become quite distended with the large amount of water he had taken in.

"Good, almost there," cooed Eva. "You're doing so well."

"I don't think I can take much more," Max shyly said.

Eva checked the flow meter on the control valve: so far he'd taken 2.6 liters of water. She wanted him to take a full 3 liters.

"Just a little more, sweetie," she encouraged, pushing the last bit of hose up inside of him. "You can do it."

Eva gently massaged Maxwell's belly as she watched the flow meter gradually climb. 2.65... 2.71... 2.73... 2.78...

"Aaugh, Eva, I'm so full!" Exclaimed Max desperately.

"Alright, let's take a little break," said Eva as she shut off the flow valve.

Eva ran her fingers through Maxwell's hair affectionately, propping his head up in her lap. "You've been doing so well for me, my boy."

"Since when did you have so much... stuff?" Max inquired, looking up at his maid.

"Oh Max!" Eva giggled, petting the young master's head. "You can't hide much from me. I've known you've enjoyed my remedies for a very long time."

Pouting, Max turned his head away from Eva's gaze, muttering something about misunderstanding attraction and sexuality.

"It's okay honey, I know." Eva soothed. "You and that boy from the biology department seem like a great match. No matter what, I'll always love you forever, okay?"

"Mmkay," Max sniveled into Eva's lap. He had yet to come out of the closet at home, but apparently he didn't need to with Eva, as she'd already known all along.

Gently, Eva wiped the tears from Maxwell's face. "Why don't we finish up your enema and send you off to bed?"

Max nodded in agreement.

"That's my good boy. Now, I'm going to open up the valve again to let the rest of the water to flow into you. Are you ready"

"I'm ready."

"Good! Okay, here it comes." Eva slowly opened the flow valve attached to the shower hose, letting a slow trickle of warm water flow up her boy's ass.

"Mmmnnh," Max groaned at the fullness as the flow meter gradually climbed up to Eva's magic number. When the meter hit 3.0, Eva closed the valve.

"You took it all in. Well done, I'm proud of you," praised the maid. "You may let it out now. The hose will come out naturally as you push."

Max gripped one of the soft bath sheets beneath him as he pushed. The long, thick tube slowly emerged from his ass, along with a few dribbles of water.

"That's it," comforted Eva. "Push when you feel the urge."

"Nnnnngh," Max bore down as he felt a strong urge to push. This time the tube slid out of his ass about halfway, accompanied by a large gush of mostly clear water.

"Good," Eva cooed.

"Hnnn-AAh!" Pushing again, Max cried out when the rest of the tube shot out of his ass followed by a long stream of liquid.

"There we go."

Max pushed a few more times, each effort consecutively producing less and less fluid.

"Seems like you're all cleared out," said Eva as she cleaned her boy's bottom. "You did so well for me, taking your treatment like a good boy."

Once she was finished cleaning him, she scooped up another generous glob of her special cream and spread it all around his worn out ass. Using two fingers she massaged his anus for a bit, then pushed them inside. Rotating her fingers and rubbing all around the inside of Maxwell's butt, she ensured every inch of his rectum was coated with her cream.

"This will help with any soreness you might be experiencing," she explained. Once she felt she had sufficiently massaged his butt, she withdrew her fingers and set about cleaning up all of her supplies.

"Let's get you ready for bed. You must be exhausted," she said sympathetically as she draped the enema bag and hose over a towel bar to dry.

"Um, Eva?" asked Max hesitantly, still lying in the shower on his pile of bath sheets.

"Yes dear?"

"Before I go to bed, could you... um..." he trailed off, blushing a deep crimson.

"What do you need, honey?"

"Could you, um... could you put the plug back in?"

The maid grinned ear-to-ear, absolutely delighted. "Of course I can!" she exclaimed, retrieving the butt plug from a sink of soapy water. Kneeling back down next to Maxwell in the shower, she lubed the toy.

"Ready?"

"Yes. I'm ready for you to plug me."

Now it was Eva's turn to blush. She had not been intending to tease Max like she had before his enemas. Regardless, she was delighted that he'd remembered.

"Now that's my good boy," she praised as she slipped the plug back up his ass. Picking him up, she carried the young master off to his bedroom, where he swiftly fell into a deep slumber.

Still blushing (how uncharacteristic of her!), Eva retreated to her own chambers, looking forward to engaging in her own personal "treatment".


12