A Young Man Discovers Moms Panties

Story Info
The Day a Boy Discovers His Moms Panties, and His Mom.
1.3k words
4.36
34.9k
60
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammm123
sammm123
99 Followers

One day I am listening to music and just screwing around in the basement and I was setting up a golf putting area because I had just been accepted by a local college golf team and was pretty geeked about it. I had a 20 foot area to putt and one part of it was by this clothes chute from the bathroom upstairs to the laundry area in the basement. Anyway I'm setting this up when I hear this Bam of that clothes chute door that was on a spring and this pair of black silk panties lands right next to me. I hear the shower come on and I realize that these were just on my moms pussy. I took them and opened them up. They were wet and slippery and they smelled like heaven. In an instant I was laying in all the dirty clothes and my cock was out and I was jacking off with those panties to my nose. It took about 10 seconds before my tongue popped out and I was tasting my moms pussy. I pulled those panties over my head with the crotch right on my mouth. I was sucking that crotch like it was honey and then in about 10 more seconds just exploded all over my self.

After that day every time I heard her go into the bathroom to shower I was running for that spot under the chute. I got to the point where I was catching those panties before they even hit the floor and I had lube hidden down there under the sink.

One day She goes into the bathroom and I'm running down the stairs to get my daily treat. I get into my spot, cock out, lubed and ready. I hear the Bam and there they were, wet and messier than ever.

I had those suckers on my head and was in heaven just about to cum when I hear this clearing of my moms throat. I couldn't see that well because of the panties on my face but I couldn't stop. I exploded all over my shirt, my neck, and the first spurt even hit my chin. I ripped the panties off my face in horror and saw my mom walking away, but I could hear her going up the stairs trying to hide her laughing.

I was so mortified that I stayed down there for hours until I heard her call out "Stevie, Dinner". Oh fuck, I had to face her.

I dug a shirt out of the dirty clothes that didn't have cum all over it and went up, eyes to the floor and said nothing, I just sat there. She finally handed me some food and said "eat". I felt so ashamed. She got up, walked over to me, put her finger under my chin and said "Stevie, look at me." I looked up. She smiled at me, "it's OK baby. I know how young boys are. And it's OK.

I said "I'm sorry mom". She stopped me right there. "No Stevie, you have nothing to be sorry about. In fact it was sweet that you found my scent so appealing. You can use my panties any time you want. I don't mind". And then she kissed me on the cheek. She almost seemed happy about it.

I was dumbfounded and didn't know what to even say. And then she really blew my doors off by saying, "But we have to do something about you cumming all over your shirts. You do know that is how I caught you right?" I shook my head no, still unable to really even talk.

She said, "I started seeing this cum all over your shirts and was looking at how this was happening. Today after I sent my panties down the chute I quietly opened that door to see you having such a great time. I couldn't see much but I could see my panties on your head. And my curiosity got the best of me. I had to see this happening.

You were so into your own little party that you didn't hear anything and when I cleared my throat I was surprised and impressed. Do you always cum that much?" I shook my head no. "No, really?" she asked. "Then why was there so much?" I was beet red with embarrassment. "Tell me why Stevie. Your dad never came near that much, and I want to know why you did."

I said mommm,,, and she answered, "Come on Stevie we should be able to talk about these things". So I said ok and just told her, "You didn't take a shower yesterday so I hadn't done it for two days, and when you caught me I was already cumming and just knowing you were there watching me made me cum harder than I ever had before."

She sat there thinking for a second and then asked, "You mean you only do it with my panties and only right when I change them?" I nodded my head. "Why just then?" she asked. "Because then they are fresh mom". I answered.

She got up walked around the table, hugged me, kissed my cheek again and said, "That is so sweet Stevie.

Now, what do we do about you cumming all over yourself? I kinda shrugged still pretty damn uncomfortable about this topic.

"How about this," she said There are always 2 or 3 pair of my panties down there how about if you put one of those pair those on and cum in those?" I just stared at her.

"What?" She asked. I answered, "You want me to wear your panties?" She smiled and then just totally burned my ass by saying, "Sweetie you are already wearing them on your head, Wearing them correctly shouldn't be a problem should it?

I thought my head was going to explode. I was so beet red and embarrassed. "Besides" she added, "I have heard that men like wearing and cumming in women's panties. But hey, I'll leave that up to you".

But with that seed planted what we both knew was that I would be doing exactly that.

But what I didn't know was that it wouldn't be happening for the next three days. She knew, but I didn't have any idea of what was going on in her head that was to happen next.

We didn't talk about it after that, but the next day, there was nothing. No shower and no Panties! The next day, again, Nothing. I thought, what the fuck? I didn't know what to think. She seemed normal in every other way but no panties.

On the third day she goes into the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on. I flew down those stairs super excited. The door opens and slams, Bam, here comes my panties.

I open them and Nothing! They are clean as clean can be. Then the door opens and I hear my mom in this very sexy voice say, "Special Special delivery for my sweetie Stevie".

And my favorite black silk panties drop into my hand., heavy and wet. She had been wearing them for 3 days and there was a thick damp crust, so thick that I could peel it off in chunks. I was so geeked and then I hear, "Remember those clean ones are for you to cum in and I will be down to collect them when you are done". I couldn't believe my ears. Did she want my cum too?

In 10 minutes time both of those panties got reversed. The clean pair were full of 3 days of a cum load. And those black silk ones were as clean as clean could be.

After I went upstairs and was eating something she walked downstairs and came walking by me holding my cum filled panties. I looked at them and then her and she smiled and winked at me, took them into her bedroom and closed the door.

When she came out she was smiling like a cat who ate the canary.

Later I went back down and there they were in the dirty clothes, and I couldn't see any trace of my cum.

I think my life with mom is going to change in ways that I can only hope for.

sammm123
sammm123
99 Followers