A Young Man Meets Aunt Laura

Story Info
A family affair gets intense.
1.9k words
4.53
20.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammm123
sammm123
98 Followers

As Stevie and his mom Sara's relationship got closer and closer things changed.

They now slept together as the lovers that they were. And they were now exclusive to each other. No other lovers.

And they were happy, so happy that people noticed the changes. Sara got a promotion and Stevie made the deans list. It was a happiness that neither of them had ever experienced.

One day Sara's sister Laura called from L.A. while Stevie was still in class.

When he got home his mom was excited. "Aunt Laura is coming to see us next weekend." She exclaimed excitedly.

Stevie hadn't seen Aunt Laura in a year or so but she was his moms younger sister and she was beautiful. She was a model down in L.A. and was on the cutting edge of everything or so his mom said.

Stevie asked, "Mom, what about us. What do we do? Do I have to go back to sleeping in my own bed again'.

Sara Answered, "Well Stevie, let's just play it by ear and see how it works out. She's only staying for three weeks so it's not that long. Besides we can still play when she's busy and she is pretty damn outgoing herself."

So the weekend hit and Laura drives up in this fabulous BMW and she was stunning. Flaming red hair and a tight blouse covering up a very nice rack of "All American Woman."

Stevie felt his cock stir when she hugged him tightly, and then she said, "Stevie you just keep growing into a man, and I might add a handsome hunk of man. I'll bet you have to beat the girls off eh."

Looking at Sara she added, "He reminds me of Scott", their brother, and then added "he's built just like him."

And Sara added, "in more ways than one. "Laura gasped and they looked at one another, smiled, and giggled.

Stevie could only wonder what the hell that was all about, so he said nothing.

After having a drink Laura said, "Let's go to the beach". They all went to change and when Laura walked into the living room in her thong bikini Stevie's jaw dropped and his cock instantly boned up hard and was visible in his bathing suit. Laura smiled, looked at Sara and said, " I see what you mean."

Stevie was puzzled and asked, "See what you mean about what aunt Laura?"

She smiled, looked at his bulge, pointed at it and said, "That is what I mean. And I think we are all old enough to skip the aunt title."

Sara spoke up saying, "Laura you can't wear that to the public beach., You will get arrested. I have a thong too but it just isn't acceptable around here.

Laura answered, "Oh fuck, it's the only suit I brought. Do you have something I can borrow Sara?"

Stevie quickly jumped in saying, "I know a beach where you can wear it Laura. It's kind of off the beaten path a bit and you have to walk about a half mile through the woods but it is a beach where people wear whatever they want or even nothing."

Sara chimed in saying, "So you know a nude beach eh buster! Do you go there frequently?"

Stevie blushing a bit said "Hell yeah, It's one of my favorite beaches."

Sara kept at him, "And What do you wear at this nude beach, eh?"

Stevie looking at the two fabulous looking women answered sheepishly, "I usually choose the nothing."

Sara answered, "You just walk around with that huge swinging cock for every woman to look at?"

Now it was Laura's turn to interject, "Wait, how do you know how huge his cock is?"

And now it was Sara's turn to blush and flash that "cat that ate the canary smile" as she answered, "Well it sure wasn't going to that nude beach."

Laura burst out laughing and said, "Well, let's get going. I want to see this huge swinging cock too."

The beach was well known to the locals. Just a place on the side of the road, room for about fifteen cars and a path into the woods.

They parked and walked down to the beach. Stevie had a big backpacking backpack and it was Packed full of stuff. There were about twenty people, of both sexes. Two gay couples of each sex and an assortment of others. There were about five tents set up and as the women were laying out the blankets Stevie got out the tent he had brought in his backpack and set that up.

Stevie was definitely "The Man" with two hotties in thongs. As they laid in the sand on their blanket Laura started needling Stevie to show it all. "Come on, let's see the guy who chooses nothing Mr. big shot."

So Stevie smiled looked at Sara for kind of a silent permission, and when she just smiled he stood up and pulled his shorts off. No under ware, just an eight inch full bore hard on.

Laura starred at it, looked at Sara, smiled and said, "He's bigger than Scott".

Stevie then asked, "Ok, how is it that you both know how big Scott's cock is?"

Laura laughed and said, "The same way your dear sweet mom knew how big yours was before you even pulled off those shorts. We both lived with Scott after college for a year. And when you live with someone you see things and do things with what you see."

As Stevie sat back down Laura calmly reached over and grabbed his cock and said, "I am staking my claim right now before my dear sister sucks you dry big boy. When we lived with Scott she always had her way with him before I even got home."

Sara just smiled and said, "Let's go check out this tent that big boy here brought and maybe you will get to see that there is enough of him for both of us, at once."

They went in and Stevie had it all set up. A nice bed type of blankets with blow up pillows and a stack of towels. Sara said, "This looks like something that has been refined with practice." They all laughed and the sisters started pulling off the thongs so Stevie just laid down and watched.

The sisters started kissing in a way that sisters don't and Stevie started pumping his cock. Laura looked down and said, "I want that right now." She dropped down on her knees and took Stevie's cock deep into her mouth. It happened so fast that it took Stevie's breath away. Sara just watched her sister sucking her son's cock smiling at the scene. Then Laura stopped looked up at Sara and said, "I want to ride this cock, Ok?"

Sara smiled and said, "We will both ride this young stud." She picked Laura up and they kissed deeply and then stepped over Stevie so that they were straddling him.

And then Sara started lowering herself onto his face at the same time Laura was lowering herself onto his cock. Stevie couldn't see anything anymore but from how they were positioned he could tell they were still kissing and they were both moaning, and Stevie was in pure bliss. Laura sat on his cock to the hilt and started riding him and his mom mashed her sweet pussy with all its juices onto his face and mouth.

Stevie had fucked a lot of women in this tent but never in his life were there two at once. He had been working for months on holding his cum longer and longer and had gotten pretty good at it, but this was like nothing he had ever encountered and after ten minutes of this double pounding he could feel the feel of his balls tightening up. He said, "Oh fuck, I can't hold it much longer. I'm going to cum."

He heard Laura say," Oh please Stevie fill me up with your spunk." Now he only heard her because he couldn't see anything except a pussy in and on his face but it was all he could take and he started filling up that tight pussy with everything he had.

Laura moaned and said, "Oh Fuck, I'm Cumming too," and Stevie could feel her pussy spasming and sucking his juice deeper into her body.

Now Stevie was still kind of trapped under the two women but Sara pulled off of him and moved forward and started kissing Laura and Stevie could see her tight little asshole about two inches away, so he lifted his his head about an inch and a half and plunged his tongue another inch right into his moms tight little asshole. Sara gasped and said, "Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good Stevie." And then she quit kissing Laura and just sat back on that tongue burrowing into her asshole.

Now Laura sat there watching this with envy and lust in her eyes, And then she said, "Hey hand me one of those towels, this cum is starting to leak out of me." Stevie was in no position to do anything of the sort but Sara said, "Wait, I have a better idea."

She pulled off of Stevie's tongue, Stood up and stood Laura up, twirled her around and laid her down next to Stevie, and then crawled between Laura's legs saying, "That cum is mine and all mine, and plunged her tongue into Laura's pussy."

Now it was Laura gasping and moaning and as Stevie watched this beautiful sight of Sara's tongue digging deep into Laura's pussy and scooping out Stevie's cum unfold right next to him Laura looked at him, Kissed him and forced her tongue deep into his mouth saying, "you really are quite the fuck master Stevie. And Sara still loves that cum. She has always been a cum slut."

Stevie laid his head back onto one of the blow up pillows, put his hands behind his head, and smiling said, "Is this heaven or what?"

Laura answered, "It's close Stevie boy, but where is that big swinging cock? I want more of that."

She moved sideways and got into a position where she could suck his cock while Sara ate the cum out of her pussy, and Stevie could see a vision, and made it into reality. He also moved onto his side, and moved into a "Daisy Train" position where they all three were eating each other at the same time. There wasn't any talking, just a lot of grunting, moaning, and groaning. This went on for just a few minutes before they all three just kind of fell asleep for a few minutes out of sheer exhaustion.

Afterwards, They were just laying there and Laura said, "Dam, I have never had that happen before. I think I came at least three times. This is brewing to be the best family visit ever."

Sara agreed, and Stevie said, "You should just move here Laura so you don't have to go home."

Laura still exhausted and smiling answered, " Stevie that cock of yours already told me that about twenty minutes ago, and it is worth thinking about. Let's see how the rest of this vacation goes."

Stevie knew in that instant he was going to do everything he could to make this the best vacation Laura ever had so that he could make that happen.

sammm123
sammm123
98 Followers