A Young Man Now Discovers Mom

Story Info
Mom and I go deeper into a "New Relationship".
1.5k words
4.33
25.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammm123
sammm123
95 Followers

After I discovered moms panties and she discovered me, mom and I started playing this cat and mouse game of leaving each other our cum in her panties in the basement.

After a week or so mom got tired of that and kind of upped the stakes by leaving her panties on my pillow with a note that it would be nice to have me do the same, and so our little "going to the basement" arrangement ended.

We went along like that for a couple weeks before I decided to try my own upping of the stakes. I skipped my last college class of the day and got home early. When mom got home I was in my bedroom, totally naked and legs spread wide apart while jacking off, and had left my door open a couple inches. When she walked by she looked in and stopped in her tracks. she didn't say anything. She just watched me with big eyes and when here eyes finally left my cock and looked at my eyes I was staring right into hers. I smiled at her but she didn't smile back.

It was almost as if she was in a trance. She slowly pushed the door open and walked into my room and stood next to me, just watching me jack my cock off in long slow strokes. And then without saying a word she sat down, reached out and took my cock in her hand and started pumping it. I was so turned on that I knew I wouldn't last long. I touched her arm looked into her eyes and said, "Mom, if you keep that up I'm going to cum all over you". She finally smiled and answered me saying, "That's alright baby. You are supposed to cum. I want to watch you cum. Cum for me Stevie."

I had never had anyone jack me off before and it was really hot and pretty quickly I could feel my balls tightening up as I got ready to explode, and she could see them getting tight as well, and then right at that last second her head shot down and covered the head of my cock as I exploded into her mouth. I watched my mom, my very own little mom swallowing my cum and she didn't let a drop escape her lips. I could feel her sucking and swallowing and even after I quit Cumming she still kept sucking every last drop.

She finally sat up and smiled that "cat that ate the canary" smile and said, "That was so naughty of you Stevie. Letting me catch you doing that changes everything. Now you know my secret".

"What secret mom", I asked.

She paused, took a deep breath, and started talking. "I love cum Stevie. I have always loved cum since my first taste when I gave my first blowjob.

Your dad talked me into sucking him before we were married. I had jacked him off before so I knew what was coming. When he came I just let him and I am still not sure what it was, but it was so powerful seeing him so passionate and vulnerable as he exploded into my mouth and I just kept swallowing it all. After that, every time I would suck a cock I would suck it dry. If I even saw a cock, I was sucking it soon after. I just couldn't help myself."

And today when I walked by your room, I stopped and knew in that instant I was going to suck you dry too. I have loved these last weeks of you filling my panties full of cum for me to eat, but it is so much better, getting it straight from the source."

And I knew right then, I was going to get everything I really wanted. So I said, " Mom, I have been licking your panties clean for months and I never thought about or even fantasized about getting it from the source, as you said."

She smiled and said, "Stevie, your cock is getting hard again. Are you saying you want to try it from the source?" And then she said, "Of course you do". And then she stood up, pulled her skirt up and slid her pantyhose and panties down all at once and there was my moms pussy right next to my face, not four inches away, completely shaved and bare, and I could see it wet and glistening.

I just stared at it, I couldn't believe this was happening. And then she climbed right on top of me. her pussy right over my mouth. She didn't even stop to take her skirt off, she just pulled it up over her waist. and then as she lowered herself onto my face she said, "Take it Stevie, taste mommy's pussy." Her hands were already pumping my cock. She was going to suck my cock again at the same time. As her head went down on my cock her pussy went down on my mouth at the same time, and there I was, in a 69 with my mom sucking my cock for all she was worth. She was dripping wet and my tongue just probed into her as deep as I could. I couldn't believe the difference from licking day old panties to a pussy dripping right into my mouth. The taste was beyond great and I knew I would be licking her pussy as long as she would let me.

I could hear her trying to moan but her mouth was so full of cock that it was just some grunting and throat moaning. And then I lost it. I didn't want to cum yet, I wanted this to go on forever but I just started spewing my cum and she was sucking me hard like a baby on a tit and her sweet juices were almost a stream pouring out of her as I lapped it up like the dog that I was.

The thought that ran through my mind at that second? It was "I am going to get to fuck this pussy tonight."

As it turns out my mom has this sex problem where she can't ever get enough. She was ready and wanting for more so we just kept kissing, touching and being oral until my cock got hard again, and then it was a night I will never forget.

I got better at holding my cum after my two orgasms and so I was able to fuck all three of her holes. She let me do everything and anything I wanted and she even took the lead after our fantastic 69. After I got hard again she wanted to be on top and she rode me like a circus horse and after I blew my third load and the first into her sweet pussy she smiled, kissed me and then turned around and started another sixty nine. It happened so quick that I didn't even know what was going on but she started sucking my cock again even though it was spent and lowered her steaming dripping pussy onto my mouth. It took a taste before I realized that what was dripping into my mouth was my own cum. I was stunned but didn't have much choice in the matter because she suddenly sat up straight and my cum just poured out of her right into my mouth.

She laughed about it after and told me it was her revenge for setting her up by letting her catch me jacking off. She knew I loved eating her pussy so when she got me there in that position is when she sat up and trapped me under her draining pussy and all I could do was swallow my own spunk. She let me do whatever I wanted as long as she got to eat my cum except that time when she made me swallow it.

Since that eventful day every time I can get it up I just walk out into the living room with a bulge in my shorts and she is on it in a New York Minute. If I want more like a 69 or to fuck, she will do whatever I want, but if I just want a blow job she is on it. She sees a cock she cannot stop herself, she will go right onto her knees.

She also did some research and found out that if she puts two fingers up my ass and massages my prostate that I cum a lot more, and it didn't take very long before I was really starting to like those fingers deep into my ass.

I have no idea how much further can this go? We hardly even go out anymore. It seems all we do is suck and fuck, three, four times a day.

I am thinking about buying her some dildos and sex toys for Mothers Day but I must admit I am thinking about her using them on me as much as me using them on her, But that is another story for another day.

sammm123
sammm123
95 Followers