All Comments on 'A Young Neighbour's Education Ch. 03'

by joulie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Bend over, Joulie. Let me reward you for a fine story with a good fuck.

bartermanbartermanover 13 years ago
hot n horny

i am loving your writing style joulie,you get me horny so quickly, every one ive read has been a 5*keep them cummin xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fantastic one of the best stories yet please keep writing.

lickemgoodlickemgoodover 13 years ago
Joulie, Joulie, Joulie. . . .

Oh, my you've created a monster and there is no end in sight. Too bad you don't teach the young man the joys of smelling and licking those female charms. Those lovely juicy hairy openings that can kiss back as they send forth a flood. When I was young I would have loved your instruction.

kalodinkalodinover 13 years ago
Good for You

for not sticking to the "round the world" formula of so many Lit stories. But I couldn't shake the notion of you typing away with tongue in in cheek. Somewhere around the umpteenth go and nteenth cum the naive horny teenager pretty much disappears and we're left with an incredible satyr feeding himself into a fucking machine. A stroker for sure and I admit I gobbled it up; old wanker that I am. But you've a richer vein of erotic creativity to mine and I look forward to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wishing I was jack

What a hot story. I had no trouble getting off. The only trouble was keeping my hands off my hard cock till I finished reading the story. Gale

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oooh Joolie

One for the horny ladies if you ask me. Size, Libedo, recovery speed, spunky, smooth skinned, tall youth. Naive and gullible. I do Love your style, the final sentence sex tense equal of a lover promised phone call, if the coast is clear. Not my fave, disbelief.

amoroneamoroneabout 13 years ago
I Love your stories

Absolutley brilliant, just what the doctor ordered. Thanks for an amazing read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lucky Lad

Lovely story about a lucky lad.

I, too, had a similar learning experience at the hands of an older woman. She was 57 and I was 18. Bliss. Thank you Joulie for helping me recapture one of the most memorable experiences of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If only...

A very lucky young man. Sadly, I wasn't as lucky, but I loved your story for its sense of fun and love of sex and life. Wish I'd met you ladies when I was that age...

avidreader9445avidreader9445over 11 years ago
What a series!!

It seems to me the luck was on both sides of the dick. I had to laugh out loud when Jack tried to corral Nanna's tits. A nice bit of levity. Writing is, as always Joulie, top drawer. Fluid and well paced.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 10 years ago
The boy is just flat fucking ruined!

It was entertaining, but for me rather complicated. All though we speak the same language as you across the pond, many words seem to have different meanings. And how will he ever cope with the girls of his own age again?

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Series****

Fun read with a interesting take on storytelling from a different time. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jacks education.

Maybe if lack got one or all of them pregnant,get his mum fucking as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoulie@joulie
197 Followers
My name is Joulie; one of a small group of similar ladies, many of us friends for quite a number of years. At present the youngest of us is in her fifties. The group is not a closed arena, some will arrive, and some alas will depart. Some of us were married, some not, some div...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES