All Comments on 'A Young Stepmother Takes Charge'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
screwuppscrewuppover 12 years ago
Brat kid

Love this story the bitchy kid is getting what she needs pant pant pant . .

velvetpanthers2velvetpanthers2over 12 years ago

my pussy is wet just wishing my ass was getting spanked right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That was hot! I especially loved Kathryn getting spanked in front of her father and boyfriend!

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Why not just get a job?

Kathryn is 24 years old. If she doesn't want her step-mother spanking her (and getting her jollies regardless of her protestations to the contrary), just get a job so she has her own money. Yvonne can't really demand she submit to the spankings, since Kathryn is an adult and once it's clear it's non-consensual, it becomes assault, battery and domestic violence, all of which are jailable offenses. All in all, just a touch silly.

tatlockstatlocksover 10 years ago
Liked this story.......

Well written and sexy too. Would love to read more but I don't want to make the author angry by being too demanding. We all know what she capable of......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
markiee

My mother-in-law took me over her knee for the first time on my 50th b'day in my birthday suit and both my wife and mil have been spanking me ever since. My mil was 75 at the time and able to hand spank me to tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it until….

she spanked her husband and he wanted it. Writing such a specific topic as young sexy stepmother spanks bratty stepdaughter is hot, and I know at least for me, I only want to read girl on girl in a story like this. I was totally turned on until she whipped out the cane for her husband. Otherwise, great story and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4 stars

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Guess I'm a brat plz reply

Hi welcome to how to be a brat 101 lol. I'm 19 and my parents are in fact separated and I guess I'm a brat I'm not a bad girl I just had my ways of getting what I want. But then my boyfriend broke the brat and I get why she was so mad I mean getting it to s embarrassing but in front of people. So anyways with a few acting classes you could be as bratty as I was. -don't do this I mean it was works but still. Step 1 if you ask and the answer is no puppy face but obvi everyone knows that step 2 compromise only exaggerate " OK I see where you are coming from so even though my friend and everyone else can stay til 2 or 3 am - are they really - I'll make sure I'm home by 11 even though that's a bit early and you'll have to pick me up or give me the car keys if that's fine with you. Still doesn't work step 3 I call this "the bipolar" you know what I wasn't going to say anything but this is the number 1 reason I'm moving in with mom I get good grades I've never cursed in my life I never break the rules and what do I get no no no oh and no, not to mention that everywhere I go I'm the only one with a curfew always leaving early do know how embarrassing that is oh sorry honey to leave early on this date but my dad still thinks I need a bedtime, ( and then the fake tears ) I'm so sorry daddy I didn't mean to lash out I just I mean I know its silly but everywhere I go I stand out the girl who's parents are divorced the goodie goodie the 16 year old in her last year of high school and yet I still feel like I'm not good enough for you. -back to angry- why is nobody good enough for you. - and switch - I'm sorry daddy I'm just having a bad day and I hoped to go out with some friends today you know have some fun but if you say no. No means no I'll just be in my room ... If that doesn't work your parents are impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
VERY NICE,,, YES!!

Hallo Leslie!

Thank-you!.... 5-Stars, a very interesting, well written story..

Your kinky dyke friend,

Gay Kat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.