A1386G Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master then stood up and dusted himself off before helping me up, as I kept looking down to avoid seeing that thing. "Did you have to slap her that hard?" He exclaimed, "She's definitely going to have a bruise from that, and everyone is going to think I did it!"

I heard Constance riffle through her purse, before pulling out an odd orange container and a bottle of water.

Constance shoved the bottle into my hand with a rather forceful "Open it. " before she opened the orange container, and counted six pills out of it.

I opened the bottle, and Constance spoke again. "I've got something for you that will help. Now your mouth."

I did, and Constance placed the six pills on my tongue. "Now," she continued "drink the water and swallow it."

Eager to get the bitter taste of the pills off my tongue, I drank the water readily, swishing it about to try and scrape the taste off.

"What did you give her?" Master said, somewhat worried.

"Thirty milligrams of Jimmy's Buspar." Constance said. "It should keep the screaming down when she sees another tree."

Master just made a noise in response before he continued leading me to the red blob, which turned out to be a car.

In order to fit all three of us in the rather dark and cramped cabin, I had to crawl behind the front left side seat, which was brought forward, before Master buckled me in to the back seat. He then went around and got in on the other side, sitting up front. Constance then put the seat in front of me back into position before she climbed in, and started the car.

The drive was mostly uneventful, if extremely uncomfortable, as I couldn't see any movements the vehicle made, and I suffered for it.

At one point when Master was looking back to check on me, he noticed I was turning green. "Constance," He said, "Do you have anything I could give Marie? She's looking pretty carsick."

"There should be something in the glovebox," Constance said "but if she throws up in my car, you're cleaning it up."

I heard some riffling through a bin as Master protested. "How is that even fair?"

"Because I'll be the one who has to help her clean up." Constance shot back.

"Found it." Master said, and after I heard a click, a white wax paper bag was shoved into my hands, and the implications were obvious.

Fortunately, after that, I eventually got used to the movement of the car, so I didn't have to use the bag much before we arrived at our destination.

After Constance parked, Master came around the car, and helped me get out of the car into an extremely bright and hot parking lot, and then held my leash so I didn't get lost when we entered the mall. As we passed a trashcan, I placed the bag inside, and felt better for getting rid of that reminder of my own incompetence.

The mall was packed, and Master and Constance quickly led me off towards a clothing store. The staff inside were free, but mostly female, and the store seemed to focus exclusively on uniforms.

Master passed my leash off to Constance, and then spoke to me. "Alright Marie," Master said with that calm, gentle tone he used when speaking to me, "Constance said she'd handle everything about your uniforms, so be a good girl while I go run some other errands, and I'll see you again at lunch."

I gulped, nodded, and well, began to feel a little tired already.

Constance then waved at one of the staff, and after the two said some things to each other that I didn't quite catch as I watched Master walk off and fade into a blur, I found myself being dragged off to a booth by both my Master's sister, and the towering woman she had just spoken to.

It was a rather cramped space, with a couple of seats, some mirrors, and some hooks on the wall. Constance then unclipped my leash and gave me a simple instruction. Strip.

Although uncomfortable with both the look in Constance eyes, and the presence of the other woman, I stripped, daring not to show any hesitation for fear of giving the scary-eyed woman any excuse to punish me. About the second my shorts were placed on the table and I was back to standing straight at attention, the woman who worked at the store pulled out a measuring tape, and began to force my body into place as she took my measurements.

I looked at Constance for some indication of whether or not this was acceptable, and she just smiled gently while looking up from a very large book.

"So, what are you looking for today?" The other woman said, never pausing from taking my measurements, aside from writing them down on a piece of paper. "Just working uniforms, or do you want everything else as well?"

"Just uniforms." Constance replied. "I have a favorite store for lingerie and stuff, and to be honest, while some of the stuff you guys have here does do it for me, I'm not footing the bill, so I'm going more top shelf for stuff that isn't just workwear."

"Ah," The woman said, "So she's your boyfriend's?"

"No," Constance said blushing with embarrassment, "She was my brother's birthday present, and he doesn't know the first thing about women's clothing. I'm trying to keep her from being an embarrassment, and keep him from ignoring her."

Apparently even to Master's sister I wasn't much more than a disappointment, since I couldn't even go outside without causing a scene.

The woman who had been taking my measurements had me part my legs at this point, and accidentally brushed my clit with her hand while measuring the inside of my leg. I tensed up, and bit my lip to avoid moaning at the unexpected sensation.

"Of course," the woman said, now finishing up measuring, "and she's so sensitive it'd be a shame if he didn't use her. So what sort of uniforms are you thinking of getting?"

"Just some of the separate-style french maid uniforms, you have them here as option thirty one." Constance said, "I'll need four long-sleeved and four short-sleeved blouses, and four skirts, all with the lace underskirt and four aprons for the type. Also, one set of the option thirty six, and an option sixteen school girl uniform in blue."

Constance paused as the woman wrote down the order. "Also, my brother's girl is going to need shoes, so those will have to be sized up as well." She continued, as she pointed to the chair next to her. "Marie, sit."

Not daring to stop long enough to put my clothes on, and thus preserve what modesty I might have ever had as a slave, I sat down on the cold, plastic surface of the chair.

The woman then dug out some terrifying and cold looking device which she placed on the bottom of my foot, adjusting the device until it perfectly enclosed it. Then, she spoke. "Huh, I figured she was tiny, but size four and a half is pretty small even then. Are you sure she isn't a kid?"

"She's nineteen according to her paperwork, and she's got the tits to prove it." Constance said, "I guess they just breed them pretty small these days. The standard black mary janes will do."

"Of course." The other woman said, as she returned the device to whatever horrid place it had come from, and stood up. "We should be able to have everything ready shortly. You can also tell her to get dressed now if you want."

"You heard the nice woman Marie," Constance said. "Get dressed."

As the woman left the booth, I followed the instructions I had been given.Constance's lecherous eyes following every movement, and I could tell she was thinking of asking Master is she could borrow me.

Once I'd gotten dressed, Constance reattached my leash, and wrapped it around her wrist while she led me to the register while checking her phone.

After the clothes arrived there in a massive bag, I was given it to carry, as Constance paid for it in cash, and then led me onto the next store on her list, where again, I was stripped in a private room and measured. Of course, this time Constance tied me off to a conveniently placed cleat, and left me alone to ponder the scent of the store and it's odd decoration as she went off to find suitable lingerie.

I then felt someone blow on my ear, and I jumped.

It was Constance, holding an arm full of lingerie, and laughing. "You're just so cute when you're sitting there all confused." She said, "I just couldn't help myself."

She then placed the arm full down on a bench next to me. "Try these on," Constance ordered "and tell me how they fit."

Constance then sat down behind me, and in the mirror I could see an eager look in her eyes.

I grabbed the first piece, which was a blue shirt looking thing, and extremely transparent. After examining it a bit I spoke. "Mistress, I don't think I can put this on with the leash."

Constance smacked her head "Right." She said, standing up "Thank you for pointing that out Marie."

She then unhooked my leash, and sat back down as I put the babydoll and a pair of thigh-highs on.

"How does it fit?" Constance said as I spun around in the odd piece of clothing.

"Better than anything I've ever had Mistress." I said, "I can't feel any pressure anywhere and it doesn't feel like it's about to fall off."

"Well then Marie," Constance said, "it looks like we got your cup size right. Try everything else in the pile on."

"Yes Mistress," I said as I removed the babydoll, while facing her. "Mistress, can I ask a question?"

"Yes you may Marie." Constance replied as she handed me a new piece of clothing to try on.

"Why are you doing this for me, and buying me these nice clothes?" I asked while putting on the odd colored bra I had been handed. "I am just a slave after all."

"Honestly?" Constance said, standing up, "I'm doing this for a few reasons."

She grabbed me around my waist from behind before continuing in a seductive tone. "First off, I've taken it as a general rule that every woman wants to look sexy for her lover," She said, "and while I get that for some people white cotton panties and cheap sports bras might be sexy enough, they don't do a single thing for me."

I nodded. Constance was clearly a woman who knew her underwear, and to be the best slave I could for master I did have to look my best for him.

Her other hand began tracing a circle around my navel as she put her head on my shoulder. "Secondly, after seeing you over the last two days, and speaking to my brother, I've come to a conclusion about you." She continued, "I think you are a good, obedient girl who needs assurance and a kind hand to help her adjust to a world she was never meant to see, but who still wants to serve her master the best she can. I like that about you Marie, and I'd like to give you what help I can in a specific department."

I started smiling as I felt her gently bite my ear before continuing. "Finally," Constance said, whispering, "I know what your goal is with my brother. It's obvious, quite understandable given your background, and we'll have to help you develop other life-goals, but really, there's nothing bad about a slave wishing to bear the best children she can for her master."

"Th-th-thank you Mistress." I said as I felt her hand venture lower before resting on my mound. Maybe Constance wasn't that bad a person after all, she was admittedly very bad about personal space, and quite scary at times, but she was going to help me get to a position to bear Master's children for him, as I should.

"Of course, I'm not acting entirely altruistically here." She said, as her fingers began rubbing my clit and I stifled a moan. "I am a very greedy person. Since I first saw you, I've wanted you in every way a free person can want a slave. But since that would mean denying my dear brother, I've decided to take a different approach. I will just have to take a couple of your children into my service in say twenty years."

I then felt her fingers enter inside me. I barely noticed aside from how they now flicked some of my juices on to my thighs. "Of course, this plan has a rather major complication, namely I need you to stay my brother's favorite, and reproduce. Ideally, I want you to be absolutely massive, and give birth to a nice pair of twin girls I can torment."

"Aah," I moaned as her fingers twirled inside me, and I felt arousal, relief and a feeling of happiness collide in my head, as the thought of having Master's children growing inside me came to the forefront of my mind. "Mistress, if Master didn't already tell you, I do have an identical twin already."

"I know," Constance said, as her other hand crept up, and under the bra to pinch my right nipple, "that's what gave me the idea. I'll even look and see where she ended up if it will help you in settling in, and seducing my brother so he'll be sure to impregnate you."

Eventually the feelings and ideas and raw lust building pressure inside me was a bit too much for me to contain, and I let out a very loud moan, surprising Constance. She then pulled the one hand that had been under my bra on to my mouth in a successful attempt to silence any further noises.

I felt a wave of relief shoot radiate out from my crotch and Constance's hand stifled another involuntary moan as I felt some fluid trickling out.

I heard Constance mutter an "Eww." before she released me, and dried her hand off on the shorts she had loaned me.

Of course, that just meant that when someone came in to check on us after the noises had been made, we were ejected from the store, and Constance had to buy the whole pile of clothes while I got dressed again, wet shorts and all.

After I had gotten dressed and leashed, and Constance had gotten the other set of purchases bagged, I was led off again, carrying both bags of clothes while still reveling in the afterglow.

Soon enough, we met up with Master at the food court. He was sitting down with a bag next to him when we met him, and he just looked over with Constance with a raised eyebrow. "What did you do now?" He asked.

"I got banned from another store." Constance said, as she sat down.

Master motioned for me to sit down next to him. I did. "How did you do it this time, and why is Marie so giddy looking today?" He said.

"I kinda molested her in the changing room and oh god it was an accident," Constance said while blushing, "I only meant to give her a pep talk."

"Well it seems to have worked." He said. "What should we do about lunch? I'll buy."

I quickly grabbed all three bags, and followed behind master as he and Constance headed off in the direction of her Camaro, after deciding on going to some sandwich shop.

We were apparently halfway to said sandwich shop before Constance's phone rang, and she answered it, and the car put it on speaker immediately.

"Hi Rupes," she said, "Why are you calling me now?"

"Well," the male voice on the other side of the line hesitated a bit before continuing. "I kinda went and spent some of my inheritance money at a slave auction yesterday, and I bought this cute little blonde thing that I thought you'd like, but she's not exactly very useful." I tensed up a little. Could it be.

"My father said he saw you there while getting Steven's birthday present." Constance replied. "Please don't tell me you got taken for a ride too."

There was laughter on the other side of the line. "No, I don't think so." The voice said, "She's trying hard to please me. Hell she even did the floors last night, so I'm willing to overlook how much she rolls in her sleep." Could it be her? Could it be my sister?

I knew I shouldn't say anything, but I couldn't stop myself. "Please sir, I know it's out of line, but could I ask your slave's name?"

I felt master's eyes on me even after I shut my own tightly. "Who was that?" The voice asked.

"My birthday present," Master replied, apologizing for me "she was separated from her twin yesterday, so she's having an understandably hard time controlling herself in the circumstances."

"Oh," The voice replied, "I haven't given her a real name yet. She said they'd only called her by her number at Saint Amelie's, A1386J. I've just been calling her Jay until I can think of a good name for her."

And then, there, in that one singular moment, I felt my worries for my sister and myself evaporate as tears streamed down my cheeks.

12