[A4A] No Hands to Myself

Story Info
A text hypnotic experience for all to feel hands all over.
1.5k words
3.67
5.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------------------

This piece features some loss of control over your body, but you can snap out of it at any time should you wish to. If that isn't something you're comfortable with, don't read this.

------------------------------------------

Hello pet,

Before we get into this, I want you to make sure you're comfortable, and preferably alone. This script, as you read it, will make you lose some control over yourself, and if you aren't comfortable with that, I'd recommend trying another one.

But if you keep reading, I'll make sure you enjoy yourself. One word at a time.

Could you imagine clenching your hand -- clenching it so tight that you just cannot relax it again? Just nod your head if you could.

And could you imagine the opposite, too, just relaxing your hand so much that you can't move it?

Well that's the quality of relaxation we want to get you to right here.

I want you start by just relaxing the muscles around your eyes so much, that as long as you hold onto that relaxation, your eye muscles just won't work beyond continuing to read the words on this page.

As you do this, just gently move your eyebrows up and down, with each downward stroke relaxing the muscles even further, reaching the point where all your facial muscles are just fully relaxed and unable to move.

Now stop moving those, and let a huge wave of relaxation flow from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. Feel that relaxation deepen with each line you read, letting your head droop a little as you read, but maintain control of one hand so you can keep scrolling.

Feel yourself sinking deeper the surface below you, sinking and drifting into it.

Now in a moment, I'm going to ask you to close your eyes, but only for a moment before you open them again.

And every time those eyes close and open, you'll go twice as relaxed.

Eyes closed...now double your relaxation...

Feel that relaxation double once more as you close and open your eyes again

Feel yourself getting slightly more alert now, before letting that relaxation go even deeper as you close and open your eyes once more

And one more time, letting yourself fall deeper than you did before, getting fully relaxed into trance.

There's physical relaxation, but now there's also mental relaxation. In a moment I'm going to ask you to count down out loud from a hundred like this:

*100*...getting more relaxed...*99*.. deeper relaxed... doubling your mental relaxation with each number.

After just a few numbers, you will have relaxed your mind so much that there won't be any numbers left to say. You will have relaxed them right out of your mind

Begin now. Reading along slowly as you count down

That's right, brush the numbers away

Push them out, feel them fading away, letting your mind drip and drop deeper

Are they gone?

If they're gone, you can continue reading, letting these words draw you in further.

Feel the words sinking into your mind, worming their way down until there's nothing in here but these words, and you can't take your eyes off them no matter how much you try.

And these words drive away any other thought down here, leaving us alone

These words are your thoughts. There is nothing but these words, going on and on and on, sinking deeper as we reach the point in your mind where there is nothing but your eyes reading these words.

While we're here, I want you to know that anytime you read the word DROP written in all capital letters like this, you will immediately return back to this state of mental and physical relaxation and even fall further each time.

Got that? I want you to nod for me, darling.

Good pet

As you read, feel a hand making its way up your leg now. It starts at your foot, but slowly makes its way higher and higher, drifting along the inside of your thighs now.

Feel it dragging higher, and higher, getting slower as it does until it's right between your legs, almost grazing you right where you want it.

But instead of staying there, feel the hand move down your other leg, dragging ever so slowly along your thighs, teasing as it drifts down again.

Feel that hand making its way up now once more moving higher and higher, but this time holding your hip, with another hand resting now on the opposite hip, holding you in place, such that even if you try to move, you won't be able to lift more than a few inches.

My hands start drifting higher, moving from your hips, up along your sides and your stomach, dragging along your chest and playing with your nipples for a bit, pinching and rolling them between my fingers.

My hands move even higher, nails dragging along your neck as I find that one spot right below your ear that's really sensitive and start rubbing it back and forth, occasionally digging my fingers into it.

But before you can get any real satisfaction from it, I move higher, dragging my fingertips along your jaw and up along your lips.

I slip a finger past your lips into your mouth, forcing it to suck on my fingers as my other hand wraps around your neck, tilting it up and pushing you back against the bed.

Feel yourself needing to suck on those fingers, needing to take them into your mouth and roll your tongue around them, and give in to that need, pet.

Suck as much as you desire, and the more you suck the more that desire grows until you couldn't stop sucking if you tried.

And as you suck, feel another pair of hands on your hips now. These hands are rougher, holding and touching you harder than the previous ones.

These ones are more demanding, more insistent. They move between your legs and start to spread them, but just touch along the insides of your thighs, stroking back and forth insistently, but never touching where you want them to.

And before you can get used to that, you feel another pair of hands, this time around your neck. Feel them drifting around but never reaching the most sensitive spots, not nearly enough to make you gasp and moan.

These hands start to multiply, each touching and teasing a new part of your body but never giving you that pleasure you so desperately need. They just keep teasing and teasing and teasing, spreading all over you.

Don't forget to keep sucking, pet.

And as you suck, your body gets more sensitive. The touches suddenly feel twice as more tortuous and teasing, making you squirm and buck your hips.

You're such a cute and needy pet, aren't you?

Go on, tell me you're my needy pet.

Tell me what you want, darling. You won't be able to keep reading until you say it out loud, even a whisper will do.

Good pet.

Without warning, those hands instantly move to your pleasure points, fingers digging into your neck and a hand touching you right between your legs, rubbing back and forth along you

Feel the hands all over your body, slipping in and out of everywhere they possibly can, touching and teasing and choking you.

In a moment now, while those hands are still going, I'm going to count down.

With each number, you're going to feel a jolt of pleasure stronger than anything else you've felt today, little sparks of pleasure rushing out from all those hands at once across and inside your entire body.

And each number will just double that pleasure

Are you ready pet?

10...feel that rush of pleasure all over you, slipping in and out of you those fingers rubbing and thrusting and doing all they can to please you

9...feel that pleasure double, rushing throughout you again, even making you whimper a little this time

8...the pleasure doubles again, rushing through your entire body

7...feel that pleasure rush from your core, spreading up throughout your body

6...

5...

4...that pleasure massively increasing, as you feel yourself getting closer and closer to that edge

3...you can use your hand now pet to help you get there, if the numbers aren't enough, but keep reading pet

2..getting oh so close now, just a little longer

1...that pleasure doubling once more getting so overwhelming inside you that it just

0...spills over

Come for me my pet, cum for me but those hands just keep going a little bit longer, riding out that intensity until you just can't take it anymore.

They slow down, just returning back to their light, comforting touches all over your bare skin, letting you come down from that orgasm.

You can relax now pet, and in a moment I'm going to wake you up, but when you do wake up, you'll keep this command to DROP in mind, so that whenever you see it written like this, you will fall all the way back down here.

Now come back up for me, rising through all your levels of consciousness until you're back, wide awake and fully refreshed.