AA: A View From The Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even across the distance that separated her from the trio, Lillian could easily see just how aroused the halfling was, from the parted lips, to the tight jutting tips of her breasts... and to the slick wetness that had leaked out from between her legs to smear across the insides of her slim thighs.

There was little time to enjoy that view, however easy it was to do, before Jaq blocked the way. Planting himself between his colleague's legs, he lowered himself to his knees and leaned forward just enough for the tip of his tongue to trace the line of Vellethe's cleft. The reaction to that was obvious, a happy moan slipping out of her mouth as she pushed her hips forward, trying to get even closer to the mouth that had just started returning the favour of what she'd been doing to both of the guys.

Shuffling herself a little to one side, Lillian angled for a better view, but she soon realised that she wasn't going to get one unless she actually left the corner she was lurking in. And there wasn't much need anyway, since whilst she couldn't see the details of what Jaq was doing, the results were clear - and from what she could see, the young man was definitely good at what he was doing. Indeed, if it hadn't been for Henk holding her in place, Lillian suspected the tiny target of that attention would have writhed herself clear off of his lap as her body reacted to what Jaq was doing to her.

"Yes...." The halfling crooned in a low, hot voice, "Keep doing that. Keep doing just th-ohh!"

Henk laughed as Vellethe lost track of what she was saying, words dissolving into something far more primal and incoherent, and Lillian could see Jaq's shoulders shaking as he, too, chuckled at the change in tone.

"What do you reckon?" he asked after a minute or so more, lifting his head from Vellethe's soaking sex to look up at Henk. The other man looked thoughtful for a moment, then nodded.

"Should be okay, and if not..."

He shrugged, then both of them turned their attention to the halfling who had just made a rather grumpy little noise.

"You'd better be getting back to what you were doing," she growled. "Before I shove a fireball up your asses."

Instead of showing any sign of being even slightly intimidated, Jaq just grinned and got to his feet again. Whilst Vellethe might have had more to offer by way of 'suggestions', she didn't say a word. Instead, she just looked down the length of her body at the head of the cock bobbing gently only a hand's span from the sweet spot between her legs.

"You sure?" Jaq asked, never loosing a bit of the thoroughly cheeky smile on his lips. "I mean, I could, if you really wanted..."

"Or we could swap places, and I must admit I wouldn't mind a taste or two."

Twisting her head around, she shot a fulminating glare up at Henk, then aimed it back at Jaq at the same time as Lillian sensed a buildup of Essence - which just so happened to coincide with the moderately ominous glow that had started to surround the halfling's hands.

"Gimme."

"Give you... what? This?"

Jaq's vaguely innocent tone didn't fool anyone, and he abandoned it in favour of another amused chuckle as Vellethe simply growled "Gimme!" again, this time accompanied by a look that could have scorched steel. From Lillian's vantage point, no more encouragement was really needed, and Jaq dropped a hand to his shaft, giving it a quick stoke or two as he moved in just that little bit closer.

Okay, this is starting to get frustrating...

That thought flickered through Lillian's mind as she tried to get a good look, but Jaq's body blocked any chance of it. All she could do was watch Vellethe's eager expression shifted into something a little... strained. Only moments later, however, her head dropped back, eyes fluttering closed as her lips parted to let out a throughly satisfied sigh.

"Godsdamn you are tight!"

Well duh, Lillian snorted softly. She's fucking tiny, dumbass.

Jaq put his hands on the halfling's hips, and Lillian watched as he began to slowly, carefully, push his own forwards. Vellethe groaned, hands balling into tight fists as she lost any and all ability to thinks straight and the Essence she'd gathered dissipated in a flare of light. Once he'd apparently gotten himself embedded as deeply into her eager snatch, Jaq pulled back again, then began to work his hips in a slow, steady rhythm that, their observer was amused to see, literally made the little woman's toes curl.

Lillian's amusement faded a bit, however, as she started to get increasingly irked that the action was taking place at entirely the wrong sort of angle for her to get to see anything particularly good. And that meant...

What the hell. Not like they're paying much attention.

With the wave of a hand, she summoned up a weave of Essence that wrapped itself around her, rendering her effectively invisible... though it was a little trickier to concentrate than usual given the soundtrack that was being provided. Once satisfied that she was properly cloaked, she slowly stepped out of the shadowed corner and began to make her way across the room. It only actually took a few paces before she was getting a much better view, and she smirked a little when she saw just how wide open Henk was holding Vellethe's legs - and one eyebrow rose as she saw that the little woman was actually managing to take almost all of Jaq's cock into herself with each of his careful thrusts.

Good luck managing that with the other one.

And speaking of the other one...

"You plan on hogging the fun?" Henk asked with a smirk, but it was actually Vellethe who answered - assuming the shuddering gasp that tore out of her, her back arching as her body tensed up under what Lillian could only assume was quite a potent little climax could be called an 'answer'.

Returning his colleague's smile, Jaq slipped his hands further around the halfling's hips, taking her weight and lifting her slight form off of Henk's lap. Vellethe herself didn't seem to even notice, letting out a satisfied purr as Jaq's member, still buried inside her, shifted with the change of position.

Free to move, Henk hopped to his feet, freeing up the top of the crate for Jaq to lay Vellethe down on it with careful delicacy. From what Lillian could tell, she didn't seem to much mind, though that changed a lot when he let himself slip out of her.

"Wazzafuk? Geback innere..."

"Relax," he told her, stroking a hand over her hair - then down her body to give one of her breasts a playful squeeze.

"Yeah," Henk chuckled, moving himself to take Jaq's place between her legs. Taking a gentle, but firm, hold of her ankles, he moved those little legs as far apart as they'd go, and Lillian saw the tiny female's eyes go wide as she realised what was coming. In fact, there was maybe just a hint of worry as her gaze dropped to the male meat that was actually resting against her body, reaching up to her belly button even though he wasn't close enough to be touching her anywhere else. "There's a reason he went first," he told her reassuringly. "And trust me, I'm used to being careful."

Lillian watched as Vellethe looked up at him for a few moments, then silently congratulated her on her guts when she finally nodded. She did more than simply lay there to take it, though, reaching down to wrap her hands around Henk's cock. As she say up a bit, Jaq put a hand behind her back to support her, and between them she and Henk got him properly lined up with where they both wanted him to be.

Taking a deep breath, Vellethe let it out slowly, then nodded. "Okay."

Lillian found herself biting her lip to hold back a murmur of appreciation at what she saw happen next. Slowly, with exquisite care, Henk pressed the swollen head of his shaft against the slick wetness waiting for it, ever so gradually pushing himself into a cunt she was honestly surprised was capable of taking it at all.

Take it Vellethe certainly did, even though there were a good few inches of cock still in the open when Henk had gotten as deep into her as he could. From the shuddering groan she let out as he'd stretched her open, the halfling was even enjoying the experience, and her eyes literally rolled back in her skull as he began to fuck her with just as much attention and care as he'd shown on penetrating her in the first place.

"Fuck me..."

Jaq's low mutter sounded almost awed, and it was pretty easy to understand why. It was pretty damned impressive that Vellethe was managing to take that massive dick even as much as she was, let alone enjoy it as much as she quite obviously was.

Her head rolled to one side, and licked her lips in a clear invitation that Jaq was quite happy to accept. Taking his hand from her back, he laid her flat on her back and shifted in closer - close enough for her to open her mouth wide and take him back inside her as well.

Oookay. That's.... Okay, that's a good reason to appreciate the fact this sort of thing really doesn't effect me the way I am now. If it did, there's a good chance I'd be joining in by this point.

Something the display the trio were unknowingly put on for her made her almost regret. A bit.

There was no way it was going to last, though. The obviously skilled way Vellethe was working Jaq's shaft with her hands and mouth, and the simple matter of the vice-like grip her cunt had on Henk's as he thrust into her, had a fairly predictable effect on the boys.

Everything seemed to happen at once, but the climax of the show wasn't quite as coordinated as that. Jaq was the first to go over the edge, pulling himself out of Vellethe's mouth and letting out a loud groan as his cock jerked repeatedly, strings of creamy white semen spraying over her face. That, in turn, seemed to set her off, and as the halfling's body began to tense and shiver as her own orgasm flooded through her, the way her slick tunnel clamped down on the cock invading it actually managed to force Henk out of her - and that was just the right mix of wetness, heat and friction to drive him right into a climax of his own.

Smiling hungrily, Lillian stepped closer, arms spreading as she summoned Essence once again, weaving it in a way that she had perfected so very many decades before. As far as she knew, nobody else had thought to use it this way, but it suited her purposes just fine - much as these three young people had done for without having the slightest idea.

As gasps and moans of pleasure filled the air, along with the unmistakable scent of sexual satisfaction, tendrils of magical power reached out from her... and ripped the raw stuff of life itself from what had been so obligingly presented to her. With a thought, she directed a weave to mask the glowing, crackling ball of energy she'd gathered, shielding it from any form of detection, then ran her gaze over those had had done her such a service.

And what a picture they made. Jaq and Henk, bracing themselves against the crate as they tried to get their breath back, looking every inch a pair of satisfied males - and Vellethe, laid on her back, staring at the ceiling as she, too, fought to get her breathing back under control. Of the three, it was the halfling that showed the most of what they'd one, naturally enough. From the sheen of sweat coating her body to glazed look in her eyes and the strands of cum that matted her hair - both on her head and between her legs - and glistened across so much of her skin...

Yes, you really were a good choice, weren't you dear?

It was tempting to relax her precautions a little, given the state the possible witnesses were in, but Lillian had never taken chances she didn't have to. Or at least not without reason. And that meant that when the faded out of existence once again, there wasn't the slightest hint she'd ever been there - apart from the (now) utterly dead seed that was so generously painted over Vellethe's naked body.

* * * * *

With the need for secrecy past, the veil of Essence that had hidden her fell away as Lillian took form in her office once again. A wave of a hand set the crackling orb of energy to hanging in the air, and the laughter was that escaped from beneath her the hood of her dark robe was low, throaty... and eager.

"It went well, I take it?"

The hissing voice of the skull had her glancing that way for a moment, and there was no mistaking the satisfaction in her voice as she replied.

"Well indeed. And it's about to go even better."

A weary sigh was all the answer she got, but she was barely listening. Reaching out to the energy she'd gathered, she wrapped both hands around it, ignoring the sting of pain and the sharp scent of scorched flesh the touch provoked. It was time to enjoy the harvest, and the silent explosion of light that filled the room was everything she had hoped for. Every drop of that stolen life flowed into her, twining itself around the the tiniest mote of her being, and the hoarse, gasping moan that tore it's way out of her was every bit as brimming with pleasure as anything that had escaped the young halfling woman that had been so instrumental to getting her what she wanted.

After a timeless moment of pure sensual bliss, Lillian staggered over to the desk, bracing against it to keep herself on her feet, and lifted a hand to examine it. Smooth, flawless skin met her gaze, and within moments, she's shrugged her way out of the robe to bare a pale, almost radiant, body restored to the peak of youthful beauty. Running that same hand through raven-black hair that shone in light streaming through the window, she licked her lips and ran the other over her nakedness, revelling in the firm, supple flesh it touched.

"Much better..." she breathed, then frowned as she shot a look of irritation at Demethius' skull when he hissed a laugh.

"Until next month."

"Oh shut up, you grumpy little shit. You're just jealous you can't play with yourself any more. Well guess what? I can."

Her frown faded, replaced by a particularly evil grin as she nudged the desk's chair to one side so she could rest a foot on it. There were, after all, some definite upsides to one's body being so fully restored, as she had every intention - not to mention a rather overpowering urge - to prove.

"I'll even show you..."

12