The Knight and the Assassin Ch. 01

Story Info
Sir Louis observes an attack & must confront the assassin.
2.1k words
4.41
6.9k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will start out as a love story and continue to build. I hope you like it and I plan to continue this for many more chapters. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way and this story is one such idea. I had an anonymous reader tell me they would like to see a Medieval love story. This is my attempt ... so I hope you enjoy.

The Knight and the Assassin

The Knight and the Assassin

Chapter 1

Sir Louis LaBlanc loved the celebration of spring equinox. After coming out of an especially brutal winter, the spring seemed more full of life and as such should be celebrated. He was in England at Hermitage Castle because at this moment in time France and England were not at war.

The castle is very strategic because it sits on the border of England and Scotland. As a result, it has changed hands multiple times. The current owner, Sir William Douglas, spent a large amount of time and money enhancing the fortifications and battlements. His plan is that the castle be impregnable within two years.

The castle itself was magnificent, romantic and sinister all at the same time and Sir Louis felt very privileged to be inside its walls. He enjoyed the beautiful countryside and the Scottish women were very fond of a French Chevalier.

He was a French representative of his king and as such was seated towards the head of the table. His English was passable, but fortunately the Knights around him also spoke passable French, so communication was good. The English royalty was a bit more reserved than what he was used to, but he took it in stride.

While he enjoyed the festivities, he enjoyed the French women much more than the English hospitality he had been provided. The meal had been delicious and over-the-top opulent, but the entertainment thus far had lacked anything inspired. The comedy had been typically English and was very dry, while the singers lacked any inspiration and the dancers just plain were not any good.

He was seriously searching the hall for some personal and feminine entertainment when he saw a new dancer moving to the forefront. She was draped mysteriously in a red hooded cape that covered her face and concealed her body. She presented such a shadowy figure that he thought he would stay and see what she was all about.

He stared at her and as her eyes turned to him, he felt a feeling tingle inside him. He felt as though he had seen and met her before, a feeling that was confirmed as she halted suddenly when their eyes met. He was trying awfully hard to remember who she was and where he had seen her when she suddenly turned away and unclasp her cape.

As the cape fell to the floor a most wondrously beautiful face was almost revealed, only it wasn't because she had a veil. He strained to see who she really was, while her sultry green eyes pulled at his heart; she seemed to be reaching into his soul. Something inside him gasp with the passion he felt from that brief glance. It was only when she turned away that he saw her spectacular figure barely clothed in a warrior ensemble consisted of only leather strips. Her dance costume revealed much more than it concealed.

Her legs were covered in what he guessed was a very sensuous riding outfit. From her ankles to the juncture of her thighs, the inside of her legs was covered with a leather strip. It was fastened to her legs with leather strips that buckled on the outside of her legs. This left the outside of her legs completely bare from her ankles to her hips. Likewise, her torso had leather strips that seemed to accentuate her lithe form rather than conceal it.

Her breasts and sexual core were covered in exceedingly small triangular pieces of mail made of very fine interlocking rings, that appeared to be held in place by magic. From his vantage point he could not see how the mail was held in place and that made it even more titillating. He saw strips of leather around the mail and assumed that the mail was attached to the leather and would add more security and less mail chafing so leather underneath made sense.

As she began to dance, the mail and leather moved alternately revealing and then concealing parts of her glorious figure. Nothing was ever truly revealed, but every man in the room was hoping that her dance would reveal more than she wanted.

Her dance was hypnotizing, and he couldn't keep his eyes from roaming over her scintillating curves. His eyes also searched for anything that could give him clues as to her identity. She danced with the grace of a ballet dancer in the athleticism of a gazelle. He could see the muscles of her legs, arms, and torso rippling erotically as she twisted and leapt into the air. It was as much an exhibition of her athletic ability as it was a dance. Her spins and leaps left everyone watching and for the first time that evening the raucous crowd became silent.

She ran around the room, stopping only to spin, leap or flip backwards. Sir Louis, just like every man in the room, could not keep his eyes off her. Occasionally, he could feel more than see her eyes connect with his and it was more than a fleeting glance. He could feel her recognition and he knew she was someone he had met before and now he wanted to meet her again. He had been away from home for over a month and was ready for a female companion.

Gracefully, she leapt onto the head table only meters away from him and danced in front of all the Dukes, Duchess, Princes and Princesses in an erotic shimmy that left tongues hanging out. While all eyes were watching her shimmering torso, a knife suddenly appeared in the throat of Sir William Douglas of Scotland. She gracefully did a spin, leapt from the table, with a spatter of blood on her chest, scooped up her cloak and with a twist was gone out the door. All this happened while everyone was transfixed by her dance and before anyone heard Sir Douglas gurgling, drowning in his own blood.

Sir Louis followed her movements and once he realized what had happened, he glanced at the other Knights. Silently each Knight knew his duty and Sir Louis leapt across the table after the stunningly beautiful assassin, while the English knights guarded the other royals. As he exited the Great Hall, he glanced left and right looking for the red cloak but found none. He scanned all outside the Great Hall and saw a white cloak going through the door into the courtyard and as the wind flipped the cloak, he saw a red strip at the edge underneath. That little glimpse of red in front, let him know that he had his quarry.

Her cloak was apparently reservable, white on one side and red on the other. He ran as fast as he could, baring his sword as he did, but as he exited into the courtyard, he could find no cloak. He could not find anyone as petite or lithe as the dancer. She had disappeared.

He kept looking until several minutes had passed and he knew he had lost the opportunity. He started running back to the Great Hall, but suddenly remembered her leather riding breeches and he knew her ultimate destination was the stables. He quickly turned and began running to the stables. As the stables came into view, he drew his sword and made ready to confront Sir Douglas's assassin. He stopped running close to the door and peeked through the door. He saw the red cloak and she was finishing packing her horse.

He stepped back, took a deep breath, then jumped inside the stables shouting, "Stand and Surrender."

The back of the red cloak froze for a second and then she turned to face her attacker. She looked at her foe and he towered over her by at least a head and a half. She knew he could crush her with one blow if he wished. His muscles were layered on top of each other, with his size, bulk and strength presenting a menacing opponent.

She had seen him fight before and knew the power and agility bottled up in that studly, warrior body. She knew him and had been in love with him since she was a child. She knew his belief in justice and what is right would make him fight her and avenge the death of Sir Douglas. She needed something to give her the edge and his feelings for her may be the advantage she needed. She knew he loved her just as much as she loved him and that could be her advantage. But maybe his love of a beautiful form could give her the added assistance.

Sir Louis remembered her dance and just how incredibly beautiful she was. Then there was her hypnotic green eyes and the feelings that he knew her. He didn't want to slay her, but he steeled his resolve knowing that justice must prevail. He advanced on her within sword range and repeated, "Stand and Surrender."

Her hands snaked between the folds of the cloak and one held a different looking, but deadly sword. Louis advanced another step and took a fighting stance, while her empty hand travelled up to the clasp. He watched her loving green eyes stare at him with love, passion, and desire, but not a sign of anger, deceit or ruthlessness. Her hand released the clasp on the cloak, with the cape pooling at her feet and revealing her naked upper torso including her bare magnificent breasts. Underneath her cloak she had stripped off much of her dance costume and her stunning, gorgeous, and virtually naked figure was revealed.

Sir Louis' eyes dropped to the beauty exposed to him and his eyes ogled her tiny waist and full breasts with her engorged nipples. The tip of his sword dropped when suddenly a strike on his inner elbow numbed his sword hand. This resulted in his sword dropping from his hand and clattering on the stable floor. Less than a second later, he felt the point of a sword gouging into his neck.

He stood still with his eyes traveling up to her eyes. Her eyes did not show any malice, but still showed love, desire, and pulled him into her passionate longing. Her hand reached up to release the veil and her gorgeous soft face was fully revealed. Recognition immediately lit up his face and he silently breathed her name. Her hand continued up until she grasped the collar of his tunic and pulled him down to her face with her soft pliant lips touching his.

Their kiss was soft and sensuous and despite the sword in his neck Sir Louis's hand travelled up her torso until he grasped her full heavy breast. A blissful moan escaped her lips as her engorged nipple nestled in his palm. Their lips smashed together in another hungry kiss as their lips and tongues fought for dominance. Her sword joined his as it felt to the floor. They stared hungrily into each other's eyes as their lips separated and finally the assassin said, "I knew you would beat me in a fair fight, so I had to use every distraction I had."

As his forefinger and thumb rolled her nipple, she whimpered while Sir louis added, "Your distraction would stop a runaway carriage, and your stunning beauty would have stopped me from harming you. You are the daughter of my king and I have sworn to protect you, my princess. You know that I have always had feelings for you, and I will always be here for you."

Their mouths merged in a heated, passionate kiss until both relented, gasping for air. Only then did Sir Louis hold her at arm's length and admonish, "Princess Blanche, you must leave before other knights arrive. I will meet you in the woods beyond the border."

She knew he was right. She gave him one more longing look before she wrapped her cloak around her, mounted her steed and rode out of the stables while he watched lovingly.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers