AAA+ Everything Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom was incredulous, "Besides cancer?"

Cindy was in the bathroom, brushing her teeth, obviously listening to us. Her boobs swayed delightfully as her arm moved the toothbrush. Distractions...

I turned to her, inspired, "Do you have cousins?"

She said, "Sure. Danny." She was trying to talk around toothpaste. "He'th four, Neepawa, fawwwrrrmm."

After she spat, she repeated that and we got they were farmers about 20 miles away.

"How about, the story for everyone else is, we went to visit Danny and he used clippers on you?"

She thought, "Could work... nobody here knows them except us, I don't think. I'd have to call them or something, make sure it's okay we blame him."

The concept that I'd just told her to be wise popped back in my head.

We ducked around each other, got dressed, and even had the nice breakfast my mom usually made when she could, eggs and cereal.

And... The doorbell rang.

My mom beat me to the door, Mrs. Peterson was there, so she invited her in.

I had no idea what to do.

Cindy walked in the room.

Mrs. Peterson screamed.

Mom and I were silent. I had no idea what to say. Mom was just there to be supportive, she didn't know what to say, either, it looked like. We were both grimacing.

Cindy laughed and said, "Hey, Ma, like my new look?"

"What, the FUCK, did you do?!?! Oh, pardon my language, I just.... Ohhhh, wow." She walked over and felt Cindy's head. "What... Why?"

Cindy said, "I'm being a new person." She was direct and more confident than I thought possible. "It's complicated."

My hat was off. I was kind of agreeing with Mrs. Peterson.

"What are you going to tell your friends? ... Your pops! Your SISTER!"

Apparently, telling her sister would be a bigger deal than the father?

Mrs. Peterson turned to me and wasn't exactly accusatory, more searching for an explanation, and said, "What did you do to her?!?"

Cindy said, "Oh, no, don't do that. Not Kevin. This is on me. This is mine. Kevin has been nothing but supportive."

Really, it was news to me, but, hey, I'd take the compliment.

She continued, "...And, today, I'm sending messages to my prof's, I'm out sick. Then, I'm going to Winnipeg to buy a nice wig. I don't need the hassle. I'll get one that's... possible, or something."

"Well, forget you going alone, I'm going with you. We'll find... something nice, I guess... If... that's... Okay?"

The direction I'd planted to treat Cindy as a full-adult was sinking in. Cindy liked it, too, smiling more broadly, and said, "Actually, yes. Let's just go... now. No need to go home."

They turned to leave, and my mom gave Mrs. Peterson a hug, which I don't think she was expecting, and then Cindy a big hug, too.

Cindy gave me a hug, and a deep kiss as well, sighing into it. Breaking it, she moved her mouth right to my ear to whisper, ultra-quietly, "I'll be a good shopper, Master."

There wasn't much to do but chuckle, and they left.

The empty space in the room felt like something was missing. A big hunk of worry had just walked out the door, and I wasn't sure if I should keep worrying about it or not.

Mom came over and gave me a hug, too. "You look like a deer in the headlights, son. Come. Finish your breakfast. Almost time to leave."

The rest of the day could only be more calm. It almost resembled normalcy.

My 3rd period quickie was with Beth, who I hadn't seen in a while. She said her pain had been a lot less recently, from the ovarian cysts I'd ordered her body to fix, much like Cindy's.

She thanked me for helping.

It boded well for my being able to heal things, but, then, who knew. Maybe Cindy's hair would grow back abnormally fast and we wouldn't have to worry.

I doubted it.

Regardless, our quickie was quite a bit nicer than the previous time we'd been together, weeks before.

The nurse's office thing had been a little too clinical and public, so I went on a search for a better place.

After I'd shaken hands with the art teacher (on the suspicion that the theater areas weren't used during some times of day), she'd pointed to the under-stage dressing rooms as definitely unoccupied, soundproofed to prevent audience hearing the cast backstage during a performance, and having nice couches.

Carol had set me up with Beth for a 3rd period 'respite'.

Walking into the informal changing-room, costumes lining the walls and couches set up for hanging out, I was reminded how lucky I was. Beth looked very happy to see me, and we embraced as soon as I walked in.

She broke the kiss and said, "I've been missing you."

"Mmmm... Thanks."

"I have to tell you. You've changed my life. I feel soooo much better now. I visited my doctor last Friday, actually, and she did an ultrasound since I'd said my pain had decreased sharply. She was worried, I think. Big changes are always worrying, but she was happy."

I said, "Oh?" and tried to listen to her as she was busy unbuttoning my shirt and shucking-off her shoes at the same time.

Beth was efficient, it was fun to watch her undress.

"Definitely." Beth didn't fold her clothes, so I made a mental note that I'd have to include an instruction to check back on the website at intervals for changes.

Talking about her doctor, she continued, "She said she couldn't find my cysts, which was odd, because they'd been there! So whatever had caused them to flare up in the first place, was gone, sorta? She said she was confused by that, so she had some blood drawn in case the reason they went away was a sign of something bad. She said sometimes cysts go away and come back, so I shouldn't be disappointed if they reappeared. There's lots of mystery about them."

"Ah."

"I kept it a secret, that you'd told my body to make them go away. I knew she wouldn't understand, and you were pretty clear that I shouldn't talk about you to other people."

"Definitely."

She was undressed by now and we leaned against the wall, and got on to the important matter of kissing.

Along with that was the playful touching and rubbing hands all each other's bodies. Her energy was contagious and got me worked up, too, and even more when she started sucking my cock with fervent abandon. Her hand moved as her mouth moved, so the stimulation was great!

Not wanting to go off too soon, I stopped her and had her turn away from me, butt out, leaning against the wall with an arched back, where I could fondle her boobs and position myself to enter.

And... In I went, easily. She was ready for me, pushing back even as I had trouble fitting in from her just being tight around me.

Her breasts were a little larger, I thought, than they'd been, but it was hard to remember each person's configuration, there was a wide variety. With my palm flat and my thumb outstretched, I palmed her breast, trapped her nipple at the base of my thumb and started kneading and gently pulling at it.

My slow but steady bang-thrusting and nipple work were having an effect. She was building up quickly, so I gave her a big-O to help things along and got the delight of having her come, desperately whimper-screaming and shuddering, as I kept thrusting into her separated-legs from behind.

Steadily pumping, I kept it up even as she settled down, but (there being no rest for the naughty), I gave her another big-O command, and of course she ascended again.

The third one made her legs buckle slightly, but I was ready to come at that point and felt my tightening and deep urge to bury myself in her, slamming in and grunting, grunting!, GRUNTING! Ohhhh YES! I came, IN that pussy FUCK that tight CUNT I was in it and buried and WOW it pulsed on me, then, too, my CUM spurting in her, UP and tightly DEEP into her tunnel. SPURT-clench, again, and again, SPURT, my eyes went tunnel vision for a moment and I lost balance a little but held on to her to keep me up.

SPASM, again, I kept coming -- it'd been just once in the past 24 hours I'd previously come, and I was used to more than that and ready with a full load.

She seemed to enjoy the whole thing, groaning as I came, loving each moment, urging me on, "YES, fill me, yes, fill me up, you're so big in me... Oh, yes... Make me whole! All the parts are JUST sooooo right..."

This urging filled in my consciousness; I felt a closeness to her I hadn't felt as much before. It occurred to me that the joining act was much deeper as a connection when there was emotion going with it, and Beth's emotion-filled voice certainly provided that.

We slowed down, and I just stood there, collapsed onto her back, breathing hard -- as she was, too, I could feel -- and trying to regain some sense of where I was again. Losing focus on the outside world is so easy when making love, the enveloping emotional and physical context of being together just makes everything else fade, slowly.

My fading rigidity led to a pop and I was out, and we both took a deep breath, appreciating the unwelcome separateness again.

Her move was to turn around and hug me, what would have been a full frontal body-press if I'd taken my undershirt off. She wiggled in my arms during the kiss, and looked into my eyes while we were kissing, smiling at the lip-lock.

I had to smile back. What's not to like about a quickie?

She winked at me, broke the kiss, and sank to a crouch, taking my mostly-deflated penis in her fingers, then her mouth, licking and sucking me. Following this with an all-around kissing and licking, she said, happily but quietly, "Clean-up... Clean ... up!"

All I could respond with was, "Hmmmmm...."

She stood again, and I backed out of the way since she had to get her stuff from underfoot.

Re-dressed and giggling slightly, we kissed a last time before she left, ahead of me. I could afford to be later than her since I had a standing hall pass and a thick slab of nurse's excuse-slips I'd gotten Nurse Trask to pre-approve for me.

Leaving separately was a wise choice. Very, very rarely there would be someone sitting in a hallway at the exit to the theater section, but regardless I always put on a face of having just been doing a drudge-task before I walked out the door.

I wasn't an actor, but I knew that skipping out of a door right after a girl had come out, both of us wearing an ear-to-ear Joy-Face, would be a bad plan.

== Chapter: Details Go To Carol ==

Over lunch, I usually told Carol, in general terms, what'd I'd been up to. At first it felt a little wrong, that she might get jealous, but she smiled for me and always was happy that I'd had a good time, or, infrequently, less than a good time.

The 'less than' was a braces scrape on my ball sack from the girl being distracted or something. She'd had wax on her braces but it'd fallen off. It was a small thing, but it takes a day or two for that kind of thing to heal. Luckily, it wasn't on my penis, but it did sting a couple of times after that.

Anyway, while she was interested that Beth's cysts had gone down, and that I'd tried to help Cindy, she thought that Cindy, the Most Social Girl, like, EVER (!), having a shaved-bald head just sent her into hysterics. Some other people at lunch turned around, it was a little embarrassing. I did have to laugh a little, but I was concerned.

Carol said, NO, don't be, she's been an utter bully to other girls for years.

After I filled her in on Cindy's uterine cysts, Carol got a lot more serious. We both could understand how that could drive someone to not be very happy with their lives.

Thinking about Cindy's hair led me to think about her hair follicles.

Thinking about hair follicles led me to think about microscopic cone-shaped pits called quantum dots ("Qdots"), used for LED lights.

I'd been reading about Qdots a lot recently, mostly online in scientific papers I'd been reading. The same process used to layer perovskite PV cells (increasingly popular) could be used... maybe... to make Qdot pits, very precisely sized and absolutely self-orienting.

My sudden looking off into space probably seemed odd to Carol, but I came to and she was smiling at me.

She asked, "So... reliving your recent encounter?"

"No...Uh... Hold on." I got out my notebook and started drawing, chemical notations, layered diagrams for how it could work.

After 10 minutes or so, I had it. My eyes were big. I wasn't sure it would work, but it just might.

"What'cha got?"

I was serious. "You can't tell anyone. Severe restriction."

She chuckled, "Who am I going to tell?"

"Exactly. Nobody. Ever, unless I say so."

"Okay, already."

"Solar cells. Better ones."

"How much better?"

I thought about it. "Given the method, I think... vacuum CVD and a recoverable solvent, that's an expensive bit... Should be ... near blackbody. Ninety.... Seven percent, I'll be conservative. So, 4x more watts per panel. Costs should be... screen printing, vacuum chamber, could be scaled up, pretty fast, even. Uh... Dunno. World changing, for sure. Maybe not perfect, but ... damn near. Super cheap."

Her eyebrows went up. "World changing is a big deal. Is this something you want people to associate with you?"

She was right. I was glad, again, for the umpteeth time, I'd chosen her. I said, "No. I gotta give this to someone else."

"Money attracts attention."

"Whoever does this? There is no bank big enough to hold the deposit slips for this baby."

"Better choose carefully."

I grinned at her, "You want to be a trillionaire?" I was only half-joking.

Her eyes got big, and she guffawed. "Even if I did think you were right, which I only sort-of do, maybe, a tiny bit, I'm not ready ... NO. don't do this to me. I don't want that. I want a nice life, a calm, easygoing life, a good family in a nice house. I'm not ... THAT person."

Chuckling to myself, too, I thought. "What would I do with the money?"

"You could fix global warming."

"Sure, but this thing would do that, partially at least, by itself."

"Choose some charities. Tell the person you give it to that they have to donate to those charities. You stay out of things, nobody but the new rich girl knows anything."

"Oh, it's a girl, then?"

"Woman. Fine. Whatever. Why should guys have all the money?"

"Fair point. Not nearly as many rich women in the world."

Her nodding made her hair sway.

Seeing that reminded me of spending the night with Deanna, Kate, and her, snuggled up. I liked that. "Say, can I have two people over tonight? Say, one new one and one old one?"

"You mean, an English and a gym?" She meant, someone each from my English and gym classes.

"Yeah."

"Sure. But, we have to get the parents together. Your having to spend time at their family's house is inefficient, I think, maybe. Unless, you want to be there...?"

"Thank you, I've been thinking that."

"Have a party. Include parents."

Suddenly, I remembered talking with the real estate agent, so I told her about that, but then suggested one of the parents invite the other parents, and I'd just be a random person who was there.

We worked on a few details before my phone beeped that lunchtime was almost over.

As we walked out, I clarified who it was for that night, like we usually did, with the exception a second English-class girl would be getting their own ride.

We save our kiss for the hallway so we didn't get catcalls from the fucking freshmen. It lingered. Carol was great.

== Chapter: Some Unconventional Ideas ==

I spent most of the rest of the day just making notes in my engineering notebook about my Qdot idea. I had to get to some equipment that could do the things I wanted to do, but... where could they go? I'd need a barn, at least. More than that, I'd need a couple of acres of farmland to put test panels on.

That would cost money.

Texting Irene, the real estate lady, I revised that we'd (had to phrase it that my mother was making the decisions) would really like a large farmhouse, older is fine, with an outbuilding, and some trees around it, within 10 miles of school. She'd have a list, she promised.

Driving (in my new car!!) over to Maria's house after school, I met her mom and aunt. Maria's aunt lived there and seemed to be young to be an aunt, in her early 30's, and her mom wasn't that old, either.

The arrangement was intriguing, so after I'd talked gotten everyone in the house to read both the website and the parents' instructions ... had to a have a name for that -- it was there I nicknamed the Parents' Instruction Special Sheet the PISS.

Thus, Maria's mom and aunt were the first people I PISS'd on. Or, they were the first to PISS. Fun with acronyms, whatever.

Anyway, I gave them a pretty-please to be utterly honest with me, and regard anything I asked as normal and unremarkable.

Turns out, Maria's mom got pregnant with her, and married at age 16, and her aunt was younger than her mom, only 33, and recently divorced. Maria's dad was out of the picture, they'd divorced, too, long ago, so it was the three women living there.

Her aunt, Juanita (I took to calling her J almost immediately and with my suggestion she just accepted that), talked about how she'd wanted kids but the man she'd married didn't, and she got tired of waiting, so she'd divorced and moved back to live with her sister. She was sad, there weren't many single men in town, especially who spoke Spanish, who she could go out on dates with.

During this conversation, I realized I was due home for dinner, so I texted mom I'd be staying over at a friends', and decided to hang out at Maria's house for the overnight.

My car in the driveway all night would be a dead giveaway, though. Life in a small town had limits.

I coordinated with my mom that Maria's mom would drive my car over to my house, pick up an overnight bag for tomorrow's clothes for me, and walk back. That way, it'd take a while.

Frankly, her mom needed the exercise and the weight loss effects of eating right wouldn't take effect for a while.

Maria was pretty, as was her aunt, so as soon as her mom left (we were sitting in the slightly-formal front room on the sofa), I got up and walked around behind the sofa where J was sitting. Telling them to regard everything I told them as totally normal, I said, just keep chatting like they normally do while I had sex with J.

Sure enough, they just kept talking!

I led J up from her seat, had her strip naked and lean over the couch, and sure enough, they just kept talking like it was an everyday thing, like it was a background activity. For them, nothing important was happening -- like one of them was ironing, I think was the phrase I used.

Anyway, as J leaned over, I whispered 'Big-O' in her ear. She paused, like she was about to sneeze, holding up a finger for Maria to pause the conversation as J had a big orgasm. I wasn't even in her yet, I was just using my fingers and rubbing all over her, exploring the soft, exposed, tender skin and moving to finger her as she started coming.

There wasn't much delay in her juices flowing, so I lined up behind her, spread her legs enough, and pushed inwards. Her hips were gorgeous; she pushed back on me nicely and I rocked for a while as they talked.

It was seriously surreal.

Giving a Pretty-Please to Maria to strip naked and masturbate while all this was happening, I got the eye candy of Maria's spread-open sex and flowing juices, beautiful full breasts topped with brown pert nipples and crinkly areolae, all while bouncing in and out of J.

J was a great fuck, pushing back on me, squeezing on purpose at intervals as she looked back at me and smiled, there was so much to love about this situation, I decided to file this away as a scenario I would repeat, for sure.

Just sitting there, rocking in and out, pulling back on J's bent hips to slap, slap, slap into her, burying my meat and a getting sweet cock-rubbing from her sometimes-grabby pussy, I built up, and built up, and eventually came, giving both of them a Big-O just to be nice.