A&C 09: The Reformation of Billy

Story Info
The Reformation of Billy.
8.5k words
4.83
1.3k
00

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and Company - UK Spring Lockdown Tales

09. The Reformation of Billy

This story is fiction and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but everyone is 18+ at the time the story happens. Hopefully this is plausible. Issues such as STDs and family planning are considered outside of the narrative.

It is part of the series Alice and Company and you are recommended to read those first...

Change of plan as poor old Eric hasn't had many visitors, though his story is quite different from Donna's, so Billy gets to go first.

The next story, 10. Jenny Gets Her Man is this story from Jenny's POV and has her take on it and her feelings and thoughts, which are quite unique.

These events happen a few weeks after Spreading the Love involving Gia and Hugh.

Hi, you all know me by now, Billy aka 'The Bang', and at one time I thought that was a badge to be proud of and there were a few 'odd' women who seemed to think that was a good thing. I now know it was not anything like as good as I thought at the time, and women who did were possibly outliers who just wanted some uncomplicated sex.

Now I will not bother with listing my conquests, and the use of that word speaks volumes, but the one woman who changed everything, and that, surprisingly is not Al, or Alison, but Jenny. Now I know you will hear the story from her side, but there are things that are not apparent from her viewpoint, particularly my inner thoughts.

Ok, at the start of the story I am a horny guy on the lookout for new talent. I am always on the lookout as generally only new talent are susceptible to my charm offensive. But part of my rationale for my behaviour was a 'been there, seen that and fucked it' so any reluctance for a replay was mutual, or so I rationalised my behaviour.

The Reformation of Billy

Compared to most women, Jenny somehow got bonus points and made her someone I wanted to spend time with before I got jiggy with her. She had a winning smile, but she has a mirror so she would know that, wouldn't she? My chat up was very generic and not tuned to the recipient as in 'Hi beautiful', not 'Hey, your hair looks beautiful tonight.' I also seem to have a good line in self-presentation, that is making a girl feel good that she was being seen in my presence, and possibly to be lucky to be there.

Anyway, Jenny was, is, smart and talked engagingly about her work on brain imaging and we chatted about whether it would give insight into marketing, a surprisingly academic subject. Anyway, I managed to take Jenny out on a few dates before she asked if I would like to go back to hers for coffee and I mentally punched the air 'RESULT!'.

OK, so I rushed things like a 'bull at a gate', or more like 'Billy at a bit of skirt'. Now Jenny has a nice figure with ample tits, nice brown hair and quite tall and oh so kissable lips. Now, I considered 'coffee' to be a metaphor, no actual coffee involved, so as I assumed Jenny wanted us to get down to it.

So it was a race to see who could get naked first and I took the opportunity that afforded to kiss her neck and tits, and to fondle here ass and finger her pussy. So when she went to give me some head, I obliged with a porn inspired grab and gag.

I went down on her, nice pussy, looks, smell and taste, till she was ready and my fingers were able to work her up and then I got on top and inside her and she seemed to respond nicely.

Well, I worked steadily at it, also paying her tits and nipples attention and then reaching down to her clit. I was getting all the right noises and I felt her orgasm and so 'one for her, one for me'. That meant I could let rip and screw the ass off her all Alpha Male marking my territory. Once I had come in her, 'modern woman would be on the pill - right, I knew better than to crush her so rolled off and gave her a nice cuddle to show that I had enjoyed what she had given me.

Now no woman wants to see a post fuck cock, all shrivelled and sticky, so I got my boxers on and to be chatty I asked. "How about that coffee?" I now realise Jenny should have hit me, but that was the old me.

We had the coffee, spoke some more, but Jenny seemed distant so I bade my farewell and left.

----

Things were a bit awkward when we met up at the University, but that didn't strike me as odd as I had experienced the post coitus shyness from a woman before. But somehow, I missed our chats more this time.

Then we had the first lockdown, and it was all working from home, fortunately for me my landlady, Alice, has fantastic internet, something to do with her IT and security business. Oh, and her house is a palace with a gym and pool to put some commercial facilities to shame. I didn't know where she got her money from but she spent it on quality and before Covid often hosted civilised get togethers. She had quite a lot of nice looking female friends, and male ones, but there is one I would have loved to get my hands on, Donna, just over six foot of full on female sexuality, but she wasn't interested and made it clear enough. I would have been more upset, but she seemed very picky about who she got near to and there was always Eric hanging about, strange fish that one.

Well, I spent quite a lot of time on video chat with Jenny and we seemed to have rebuilt our connection, possibly she would be up for some more Billy time?

So when the first lockdown ended the Government tried to get the restaurant businesses going with 'Eat Out to Help Out' and that was my chance to get my hands back on Jenny's nice charms. She jumped at the chance, and we went to a nice place where they were using the wedding marque, not in use, as somewhere that had good ventilation and we enjoyed a good meal.

We chatted just like before, but she asked about going back to my place rather than hers. I put her off, partly because I had an unwritten rule back from when my mother saw any visiting girl as a time for talking about weddings. It was also partly because I didn't want Alison knowing what I was up to as she seemed a very insightful people watcher.

Well, back at hers I was a bit less rushed as I knew the lie of the land. Jenny seemed curvier than last time, but I knew women could be sensitive about such things, I had completed some HR courses on such matters, so didn't mention anything.

I spent more time enjoying her body and making her ready before the main event and she seemed to get the benefit of my ample cock. I didn't cover up this time as 'the force was with me' and I kept a semi after I withdrew, and I gave Jenny a bit of touching up in our post sex cuddle.

After we had our coffee, things were looking up in the cock department and after a bit more kiss and cuddle Jenny made it clear that she was up for me being up, and who am I to disappoint a lady. I made her come a little before I went for it and hoped that we might make this a bit more of a common activity.

For a day or two our calls went well but then she went all cold on me and I suspected someone had bad mouthed me and for the first time I felt down about the loss of Jenny as friend and not just as a conquest.

----

I got over it for a while and then Covid hit again and it was back to porn videos and Mistress Palm and her Daughters.

Well, the unwritten rule is 'Do not hit on your landlady' but Alison certainly would be worth hitting on and I was increasingly convinced that her workouts in the gym were supposed to be a signal to me or Callum, or both, to try it on.

One display was very explicit in my eyes, helped by her wearing a flesh coloured bikini, and I had got as good a view as possible and Callum was not far behind. So after she left I told Callum what I was thinking. He expressed a different view of the man - woman dynamic and although totally alien to me it seemed intriguing.

Now Callum is a manager, and possibly his tone and authority made me susceptible to trying things his way. My way being 'screw the ass off a girl', his way, 'screw her ass up tight until she screams, let it unwind and do it again and again, until she wants you'.

Well the story of how it changed my attitude to women is told elsewhere and all I can say is I never had so much good sex in my life. Alice is a marvel and Callum taught me well.

My only regret was that looking at my relationship with Jenny I had totally fucked it up, by just fucking her up, and if ever I got the chance I would give her the loving that she deserved.

----

My first time I was actually in the same room as Jenny again was in a big post graduate meeting on Campus, a first, and everyone sitting two metres apart. As the meeting finished Jake and Fiona started asking people, as it was a Friday evening, if they would like to go to a nearby pub for a meal. At that time pubs were only really interested in customers who were having meals.

I think because I hadn't left, I was keeping an eye on Jenny, I got included in the suggestion, thought without enthusiasm. Fiona asked Jenny who I could see happily agreed, so I tagged along, more in hope than expectation. We were sat outside and I tried to sit near Jenny, but was not too close until other people changed where they wanted to be sat and Jenny and I ended up on each side of a corner of the square table.

I nearly went into Billy mode, but put that part of myself in lockdown and started with a Jenny focused introduction. "Hi Jenny, long time no see, that's a lovely dress."

She looked a bit embarrassed, possibly at me speaking to her but replied. "It's nothing special."

"Well, it looks special on you and your hair looks great."

She coloured a little. "Thanks, I had it done this morning, first time for months and the hairdresser scolded me for the mess my Mum had made."

"Well, your hairdresser deserves credit for the cut as it shows of your beautiful face."

And similar, I can't remember it all and I am sure you wouldn't want to hear it if I could. The meal was quite good and we talked about our choices and even swapped forkfuls and I said how much better her choice was than mine. That made her laugh.

We started chatting about our studies and I asked what her PhD was focused on. She told how the two hemispheres seemed to negotiate on decisions and how the central cortex could also intervene if it noticed things. One example being that if you showed a picture of a church, the audio section lit up in anticipation of the sound of bells.

Another that if you show a hungry person a picture of food, the central cortex will start doing things to get the body ready for food and nudge the decision making parts into doing something about it. To be honest, it mostly went over my head, but it was interesting as well, so I hung on every word and let her speak.

Hearing her enthusiasm I realised how much I admired this woman for who she was, not just the body she inhabited. She spoke about how she felt she could identify how the rational Left and impulsive Right made joint or separate decisions, sometimes prompted by the Central cortex, or woman in the cellar's, demands and preparations.

I laughed about that and said. "Who said to come here?"

She looked a bit sober. "Impulsive Right, but rational Left is letting me stay."

I think we both realised that the occasional, 'Night' we had heard meant that we were one of three couples left from the group and the two pairs who remained were making sure that if one had Covid, the other would.

I sensed her Left was going to withdraw consent about staying, so I thought I would let her depart on her terms, and as undemanding as I could, I asked. "Any chance of a goodnight kiss?"

She looked indecisive but after a short delay she nodded and my heart leapt. I shut the doors on my old ways and leaned forward and gave Jenny a gentle kiss on her lips and sat back with a broad smile, which she returned and I said. "You have such a lovely smile." And she blushed and dropped her eyes.

She quietly said. "Would you like some 'coffee'?"

Bang, that part of my old thinking, possibly Jenny would call it instinct, charged at its chains, put there by Lover, but they held and I tried to be more subtle. "I don't think they serve coffee here."

Jenny's voice was almost a whisper and I could sense her uncertainty in what she was saying. "I meant at mine."

I smiled and gave her an unthreatening peck the cheek. "That would be very nice." Then he got up I offered her my hand and we left.

----

When we got in I waited and Jenny took off her shoes, so I followed suit. I decided that I should be the gentleman and offer to help and said. "Would you like me to put the kettle on." I wondered at how her body stiffened as if she thought I was going to grab her, not that Bang hadn't demanded that.

She was clearly unsettled and replied. "Er, oh, ah, no I'll do it." And quicky went to the shared kitchen, slowly filling the kettle when I came up behind her. Lover thought, 'Right Billy, make of break, Remember'.

I gently put my hands on Jenny's hips lightly kissed the side of her neck. She turned her head and we had another kissing session, which I kept as gentle as I could, and it was a strain against Bang's urgings.

Then Jenny turned to face me, held my head in her hands and brought her mouth to mine and opened her lips and used her tongue to initiate a French kiss. Jenny giving me a French kiss, it was so nice, I melted in her arms. I raised mine up to her shoulders and back down to her hips once or twice and then she actually took one hand from my head to grab my left hand and place it on her bottom.

Bang was raging, but the chains held and I kept it gentle, but added this delight to my exploration of her body. For the first time I felt how her body responded to my touch and the light squeezes. It was magical and the Bang beast was cowed. Then, starting with my tie, Jenny started to undress me and I let her without taking it as a green light to reciprocate just yet.

I noticed the kettle was about to boil so I broke off the kiss and said. "Kettle's boiling."

I thought I had messed up when Jenny stopped, turned and made the coffee before we retreated to the lounge to wait for it to cool and we chatted some more. We also kissed some more and without going for the prime spots, we did some more sensual stroking, though I 'accidentally' brushed her tits from time to time and once rested my hand in her lap and her legs parted in response.

We had just about finished our coffee and I was wondering if I should make a tactical withdrawal, having laid the foundation for a future date, when Jenny's left hand grabbed my cock through my trousers and said, looking up into my eyes. "How about putting this to some use?"

We got up and she led me to he bedroom. When I say led, she didn't let my member go.

Once in her room, I decided that the best policy was to take things slowly as that was working so much better than I could have dreamt. While she finished removing my shirt, I just kissed her neck and shoulders, with a little nibble and suck of her earlobes.

I then slowly unzipped her dress and at the same time she lowered my trousers. I eased her dress off the shoulders, and they dropped to the floor at the same time as my boxers, and we both kicked them free of our legs.

Jenny took hold of my already hard cock and slowly dropped to her knees and slowly leaned forward and licked the bead of pre-cum from the tip and then ran her tongue around the head. I gently put my hands on her head and I felt her stiffen, but just groaned "Jenny, oh that is so good." She then relaxed and stroked my balls and I told her the truth. "Oh, so good, but I think it's your turn."

I reached down and got her to stand before I removed her bra. I noted that her underwear was padded and plain, almost designed to be unsexy, and so she wasn't expecting this. I felt so privileged that I was able to give pleasure to Jenny when she had not been seeking it. I sensed her nervousness and remembering how Alison had been that first morning I suspected that other things might be unprepared, so I would have to up my care levels.

So I was extra gentle as I took her pretty breasts in my hands and slowly stroked then and lowered my mouth to her nipples. But now I took the time to appreciate them in their own special way, not just as something nice to suck and get a reaction from.

They were almost a uniform deep pink, the nipples were small, like pea, but were stood on a full mound about the size and shape of half a walnut. As I gently licked and then sucked on them, they got fuller, responding from not being flattened by the stiff bra.

I released the one from my mouth and looked up at her beautiful face and said, my voice nearly choked with emotion. "Jenny, your breasts are so beautiful. I never really appreciated them before." She smiled and then I renewed my appreciation of her breasts, not just the nipples, but all of them and the valley between them. I was doing something right as Jenny moaned slightly and her hand on my cock was stroking it and her thumb was spreading my fluid, creating more.

Then I thought I had overstepped some line as she let go of me and pushed me back, but she then pushed down her panties, kicked them off and fell backwards on her bed. It was a glorious sight, her smooth curves, her buoyant breasts and her naturally clad pussy. She spread her legs wide and I could see her nether lips start to part in response.

She looked at me and quietly demanded. "Billy, come and get me." Boy oh boy, Bang so wanted to get her, to ravage her, 'Target acquired - permission granted!' but the chain held and the new Lover Billy was in command. I had been leaning over her, like I was ready to pounce, but I quicky got to my knees and I saw a flicker of doubt on Jenny's face, so I put my hands at the top of her thighs, framing her ripe pussy and moved my face till it was nearly touching.

My voice was hoarse with desire. "You look so beautiful." And I took a deep breath of her musk, so concentrated by the pain panties and it was clear that she was turned on and more than a little damp between her pussy lips. "and smell so delightful." I used my thumbs to part her labia and took lick. "and taste so wonderful." And with that her body melted and but also quivered with pleasure.

The beast Bang rolled over and purred in submission. I remembered Cal's words, 'Screw her ass ON!'

I leaned forward again and gently kissing up and down her labia with my tongue working to open them up more and more. I slowly revealed her clit and circled it with my lips and sucked just enough to get it to swell so my tongue so could work on it. I was so flattered when I heard Jenny start to moan over and over.

"Oh, ahhh, ooooh, Billiiiieee, Boy, Ohhhh, fffuuuccckkkk, ooohhhh,"

'Until she Screams!'

She was running her fingers through his hair. Meanwhile I raised my arms up around my thighs to work on pleasuring her breasts and nipples.

Jenny then seemed to be demanding when she said. "Billy, can you fuck me now?"

'Then let her unwind.'

I lifted my face from the pot of nectar I was devouring and naughtily said. "Patience, you would miss this." Then I brought my right hand away from her breast and then started to slide, first one, then two fingers into her tunnel of love.

I rotated the fingers rotated and curled them upwards and slid them slowly out until, yes Jenny's body spasmed.

"AAAH!"

'And do it again'

I moved my fingers back in and out again, and worked my thumb on her clit and my tongue worked overtime.

'Until she screams!'

"AAHHH! AAAAAHHH!!!"