A&C 09: The Reformation of Billy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the plain white door with the 'Fire Door : Keep Closed' sticker. I knocked as I said. "Just a formality, she will have seen us coming." At which Jenny looked puzzled.

Al's voice from inside was welcoming and confirmed what I had predicted, but Jenny looked even more perplexed. "Come in you two, I see you have sorted some things out."

I knew I had to get the conversation going before Jenny panicked as the biggest screen clearly showed our backs just inside the door. "Alice, will it be OK is Jenny comes over from time to time."

Al had turned in her chair to speak to us and just smiled and sounded like she did when she was only my landlady. "Billy, I am not your keeper, but if what you are asking is 'can she move in?', then yes. And if it means we won't be having sex anymore, then that is fine. I will just have to work Cal harder until he finds someone else."

I couldn't help it, I had to laugh and the confusion on Al's face was priceless. "Alice, don't you know that Callum doesn't want anyone else but you, he is in love with you and just you! He will be pleased to have you to yourself." Al's expression changed, doubt, smile, confusion.

So, I pressed on. "The only reason Callum didn't object as he didn't want to upset you as he knew you wanted me fit for another woman." And to show who that was, I kissed Jenny's cheek. Al was still speechless so, in for a penny, in for a pound. If this wrecked things with Jenny, well it would eventually, so better now that later.

"The past few months have been great, and I owe so much to you, and Jenny agrees, that," We looked at each other and I didn't see her objecting for my assumption. "she does as well.

I coughed to clear my throat to speak like I was in control of the situation. "Now, I will leave you two together to chat and let you reveal the secrets of this house." And I beat a hasty retreat though I didn't expect a cat fight when Jenny found out, or a tirade from Alice about outing her.

It was already a bit late for lunch and I headed for the kitchen to see what I had. I decided that a tuna and pasta salad would be the quickest and boiling up the penne would look good if they searched for me.

Well I had lunch prepared, but no Jenny, so I put it in a bowl in the fridge and decided to go for a swim. As I entered the pool area, I heard something and noticed there was a light on the Jacuzzi, so Al had switched it on remotely. I decided I had better have my swim and wait for whatever was planned for me, reward or execution, possibly being boiled alive in the Jacuzzi!

I was in the pool when Jenny appeared wearing what looked like Al's flesh pink bikini and my shaft responded to the message that gave me, especially as the tight fit of the bottom was generating a nice camel toe already.

As I climbed out, aware that I was displaying myself, Jenny spoke in a clear voice. "Please, please, just close your eyes."

As I hadn't finished climbing out, I didn't close my eyes but asked. "Jenny, why does everyone keep saying that?"

She hesitated, especially looking down at my bulge as I got out completely. "Because. Billy, it's sometimes nice to not see something till you are told." She seemed to be thinking and she said. "Please, please, just close your eyes until I tell you."

Well, who was I to contradict Jenny, the worst would be her shoving me back into the pool and saying 'shove off' but the bikini offered a different future. So I obeyed.

"Billy, open them now." Jenny said with a bit of a cheeky tone and when I did, the bikini was laying on the floor and Jenny was, obviously naked. I hoped Al wasn't looking, but as she had seen me often enough, I quickly removed my trunks.

Jenny said. "Jacuzzi?" And I rushed over and removed the cover and we climbed in. We actually didn't have sex, just a lot of fun in the bubbles. OK, I brought Jenny to an orgasm with my hand and then she sat me up on the side and I came in her beautiful mouth to one of the nicest blow jobs I could remember. We then shut off the Jacuzzi, replaced the cover, got dressed, for a given definition of dressed, and headed back and ate the salad in our costumes.

Jenny moved in within the month and we all got along, if anything better than before.

As well as the shaving issue, I convinced Jenny that she didn't need to lose lots of weight, just enough to get toned, as I agree with the song that has the line, "I like to hold something I can see." which research shows most men do.

There is more to tell, but I think Jenny will tell it.

I can't thank you enough for reading this to the end. Thanks for your favourites, follows and your kind votes (as RejectReality said, please take a moment to vote as it is bread and butter to free authors).

Note, your votes are important, even if you agree with the current score as there needs to be enough ratings to trigger a [ HOT ] tag, assuming the rating is high enough as well.

Please read my other stuff if you enjoyed this opus.

All comments welcome, especially from other authors.

Alex

The next one is the story of Billy and Jenny from Jenny's POV with more about her and Alice.