A&C 09: The Reformation of Billy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's body was shaking and spasming, clearly in a deep orgasm, so I paused until she came down.

Then she said, in a quiet and happy voice. "please, enough, I need your gorgeous shaft in me now."

'Until she wants you to make love to her.'

I let Bang speak, but with new words. "Jenny, your wish is my command." I rose up, leaving that paradise and brought the end of my cock to play up and down Jenny's engorged labia and nestled it at the mouth of her vagina. The new Billy asked gently. "Are you ready Jenny?"

She didn't answer with words but her hands came behind me and urgently pulled me all the way into her body until I was all the way in. The Bang and the Lover would work this together and I rocked my hips and Jenny's eyes and mouth opened wide and she screamed!

"AAAHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK!"

Lover slowly withdrew and Bang thrust again. Lover rocked my hips and Jenny screamed again.

"FFFUUUCCCKKK!"

I chided Bang to be gentler and Lover to be more urgent and I got a rhythm going, so that I could move my hands, one at a time, on to her breasts, helped by her hands reaching up to my shoulders.

We looked deep into each other's eyes. My cock felt so nice working in her and I realised she may need so help to come again before I did. So I relinquished my hold on her right breast and brought it to press on her pubic bone and managed to get my thumb onto her clit, so I could stroke it gently, and that worked in spades.

"OOOHHHH!!! BBBIIIIILLLLIIIIIIEEEEE!!! BBBOOOYYYY!!! FFFFFUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!"

Her body clamped on my member so I held there with just enough movement of my thumbs on clit and left nipple to keep her simmering until her breathing settled.

I started to pull back and Jenny pulled me back in. Bang was all for rampant rutting, but Lover teamed up again and I went back to the same, or nearly the same, rhythm, and with only a modicum of extra stimulation I was rewarded with Jenny coming again.

"AAAHHHH!!!! FFFFUUUUCCCKKK!!!! FFFFUUUUKKKK!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!! FUCK ME!! BILLY BOY PPLLEEEAAASSSEEE! - COME IN MEEEE!!!"

Bang smiled with mouth and eyes. Lover spoke. "Jenny, for your pleasure, anything you desire."

I put my hands on the front of Jenny's thighs for better leverage and let Bang be in charge with Lover doing the details. My own orgasm was building and was going to overwhelm me soon, but I worked hard to hold back. My thrusting got faster and harder and Jenny's pelvic floor grabbed me harder. I moved my right hand so I could work on her clit again and that did the trick.

Jenny screamed again. "AAaaaaahhhhhhAAHH!!!"

And with that my next thrust was my last as her Orgasm was too much for me to resist and I came long and hard, pulse after pulse, and I realised we were both perspiring, but smiling at each other as our orgasms settled. How I had lasted so long I could hardly imagined before Alice, and I had a pang of doubt about the future. I quickly softened and I slipped from her lovely body.

I said "Jenny," And immediately her face dropped but as I continued. "schooch over, we need some cuddle time." She smiled again. We got in the bed and were just cuddling and saying how nice we found making love and the meal and the Uni, but I sensed Jenny was distracted as if there were other things she wanted to say, but was afraid to. I had other distractions, but they were about speaking to Al and Cal.

Then I became aware of Jenny's hand tweaking my rapidly hardening cock and she asked suddenly asked. "What's this?"

I summoned Lover to say. "Oh, a little appreciation for a beautiful woman. Would you like a serving of cowgirl?"

Jenny seemed to be flustered but rallied and smiled. "Yes please."

So I rolled on my back and Jenny straddled me, about to take my cock back in her vagina. But in the spirit of 'screw ON' I pulled her hips forward, and my body back, so that her pussy was on my face and I was able to feast again on her delightful nectar, even mixed with my own fluids, not a novel experience for me anymore.

Jenny started to buck on my face and I raised my hands to pleasure her tits and nipples and in a few minutes Jenny groaned in pleasure and flopped forwards, panting and writhing.

I slowly moved Jenny back, and me forward, so that she was across my hips and pressing on my hard cock and we lay in each other's arms until Jenny sat up. She immediately grabbed my cock and fed it into her vagina and started to move up and down. But I think I had done too good a job as she didn't seem able to get going, so I executed the Cal special.

In a confident voice I said. "Jenny, lean back, your arms on my calves, and rise up till I say." She looked puzzled but then the doubt vanished and she did as I had asked and as I located her g-spot her face lit up, in surprise and pleasure.

I started to thrust my hips up to fuck her in that position and Jenny started whimpering.

"Oh Billy, Boy Ohhh, Ohhhh"

But the pleasure must have been so much that she just threw herself forward and laid along my chest, classic girl on top missionary, so I just kept driving myself into her in that position. My hands, trapped between our bodies, kept massaging her breasts and nipples as we urgently kissed.

Jenny broke the kiss and looked down at me and with wide eyes. "Billy, come in meee, it's been soo good." Then she closed her eyes tight, and her vagina grabbed my member so tight the pleasure was so too much to resist, and I came in after a couple of more thrusts and held there as my seed sprayed into her beautiful body.

I was satiated and pleasantly exhausted with a feeling of contentment I had not even experienced with Al. A pang of guilt ran through my mind, but a gentle stroke of Jenny's hand soothed it away and I rolled so that we were lying beside each other and still cuddling and kissing. I took a risk, hoping that a 'no' wouldn't devastate me, so I quietly asked. "Jenny, can I stay?"

I wasn't quite sure if Jenny was teasing when she replied. "Oh, after some breakfast in bed?"

I made sure it wasn't breakfast I had my mind on by running my hand lightly along her body. "No, some Jenny in bed."

She sounded sexy. "Oh, how could I say no."

I was just about to drift off when the guilt nudged me again, so I sat up and grabbed my phone. That must have disturbed Jenny and I sensed I had upset her when she asked. "Oh, you telling Alice you won't be home?"

I was flustered and replied. "Something like that." So Jenny got out of bed and wrapped in a gown left the room.

<Al, going to be spending the night at Jenny's.> What Jenny had said made that bit easy.

<We will> Is as far as I got and then I deleted that and tried again several times.

How do you tell someone as fuckingly fuckable as Alice that you don't want to fuck her anymore on the fucking chance that you might get to be making love to someone else. I was fucked!!! Fortunately, Al hadn't replied and I gave up and was sat there staring at the phone when Al responded. Blast those Xx's so I switched my phone off and threw it down just as Jenny returned.

I realised I now had the 'call of nature' and when I returned, I had to cuddle Jenny's back to quieten my churning mind and hearing her gentle breathing sent me to sleep.

I didn't sleep well, my mind churning as if Lover and Bang were going fifteen rounds of all in wresting. I woke early in a bit of a cold sweat and looked at the vision of beauty that was lying next to me. Lover hit the knockout blow and I quickly and quietly got out of bed.

I dressed and as I wanted to make it special I thought about bringing her breakfast in bed, but didn't know what was whose in the kitchen. So I quickly nipped down to the corner shop and got some milk, bread, butter, jam and that special, tastes like the real thing, instant coffee.

When I got back I checked Jenny was still sleeping and then went and made a frugal breakfast. A housemate saw me, blushed and muttered a 'good morning' she having no illusions about why I was there or what Jenny and I had done last night. I hoped to make it clear what I was going to do this morning after breakfast.

I entered Jenny's room and as I kicked the door shut she woke, looked at me and said in alarm. "Billy, I hope you haven't taken any of the other girls' stuff!"

I just smiled. "No, I nipped to the corner shop." Part of the reason for my smiling is that Jenny had sat up when she woke so the duvet had fallen and presented her breasts to my view. So having put the tray down I quickly got undressed so that we could have breakfast in bed.

However, as I pulled off my boxers my cock was already at half-mast and Jenny reached out and grabbed it and pulled me to the edge of the bed and in that state she was able take all of it in her mouth with her gorgeous lips right against my balls.

Needless to say, after only a short amount of that attention the amount of my cock that couldn't fit was increasing rapidly, but her hand took what her mouth couldn't, and I was groaning in pleasure. My legs nearly failed me and I had to roll over Jenny to get back onto the bed and then, with a bit of untangling she was straddling me.

I reached down to her labia and found she was already getting wet, so I still played with her pussy and particularly her clit with one hand and her breasts with the other until she was moaning. At that point Jenny reached down and fed, what had she called it, 'my shaft', into her waiting vagina, and the feeling was sublime. She leaned down and kissed me, more and more urgently as my hands ran all over her body, from her full buttocks to her neck and up to stroke her hair.

We laid there for a while enjoying the shear feeling of being together and then with both started to move, generating slow thrusts whilst rocking to pleasure her clit. The depth and tempo slowly increased and Jenny wordlessly cried out when her orgasm hit a series of Ohhs and Ahhs. As last night her vagina clamped tight and that sent me over the edge and I came in a flurry of thrusts as my spunk was jetted into that most excellent of bodies.

By the time we untangled ourselves, the coffee was cold, but still welcome. I was in a dither, my guilt nagging at me. I gave Jenny a brief kiss and made a poor attempt to sound like I was happy. "I'll ring you for a proper date, but I hate to love you and leave you as I need a fresh change of clothes from to Al's."

I almost cried when Jenny's face fell.

But then she brightened and replied. "Ok, ring soon!"

That made me happier as I still was worried Jenny might reject me in the cold light of my previous behaviour. "I will, and soon."

I got dressed again, then reluctant to leave a naked Jenny, I gave, and received, a fulsome French kiss and had to leave before my shaft had other ideas.

----

As I drove home my guilt started to taunt me with 'you said Al's'. 'So what?' 'Al is such a sexy woman. Jenny might put two and two together and get the right answer and then where will you be fool!' It was as much as I could do to get back safely.

I went straight to my bedroom to shower and get fresh clothes, that at least was the truth, but also avoided finding Al, though I knew she would know I was back.

I stewed in my room torn between telling Al that it would only be her and Cal from now on. Cal wouldn't be a problem he would be overjoyed. And waiting to see if Jenny would even speak to me after she realised that Al was Alison and reckoned me to be a total heel.

I went to the kitchen to continue the argument between Lover who said I had to do the right thing, even if Jenny didn't want me again, and Bang who said wait until you know you are bedding Jenny often, before you stop fucking Al. I was a mess, then I remembered a silly trick to find out if heart or head should win and I went and found a coin, a big one, a rare item with cashless payments due to Covid.

I sat there, coin in hand, I was going to get a 'Royal Decision'. Heads, I did what Lover wanted; Tails, I'll follow Bang. I tossed the coin and closed my eyes until it stopped spinning. Tails - Shit! And that told me that what I had wanted deep down was to give up Al in the hope of winning Jenny. I didn't need 'best of three' or any other fix - I live in a democracy and I can go against the 'Royal Decision' and I even turned the coin over with a smile.

Then there was a knock on the door and Al came in and my heart jumped for joy that I could tell her. Followed by Jenny and my heart crashed to the floor. My heart then jumped up, did a jig, tangled its feet fell down again and was a hopeless confusion.

Al just said in the same way as you would say 'good morning' or possibly 'your rent is due'. "Billy, Jenny's here, I've told her all about us and she has some questions for you."

Alice left and Jenny sat next to me and looked at the coin but said nothing. I tried to speak, but no words would come. Jenny stroked my jaw and I looked into her beautiful brown eyes.

She looked at me and gently asked surprisingly sweetly. "Billy, do you want to keep seeing me?"

I smiled and timidly said. "If that's what you want, then yes, oh definitely yes."

Her voice then hardened, like she was going to say 'well hard luck'. "What about you fucking Alice?"

It was not the question I had expected so I decided to beg for mercy. "I have already decided to stop seeing Al," I touched the coin like a talisman of my honesty. "I want there to be a chance that we can be a couple." I added a bit upbeat. "And Cal will be glad to have me out of the way?"

Jenny queried. "Cal, as in Callum."

I just smiled. "Yes, he really wants them to be a couple and not a tenant with benefits. They are so alike I don't think she knows."

Then Jenny seized the front of my shirt and kissed me like she was the sex mad one of us, not that I didn't join in, my hands in her hair.

Jenny then pushed me away, breaking the kiss and asked. "Can we go to your room?"

I thought about the state I had left it in and apologetically said. "It's not really that tidy." I was still worried that Jenny might change her mind.

But Jenny smiled and happily said. "That's OK, lets mess it up a bit more!" And she just jumped up and although my erection was actually on the way down, it was still a noticeable bulge. As Jenny led me to my room, they must have looked for me there first, my erection grew as I followed her beautiful hips, knowing what awaited me beneath the clothes, but I was wrong.

------

Once my door was closed, I turned and we kissed and as Jenny worked on my shirt buttons and then my trousers, I slowly eased the zip on her dress down. Her dress was like one she might have worn on a date and it hugged her figure beautifully. I had already lost my shirt when I gently eased the shoulders of her dress off and I lowered it, rather than just dropping it.

Firstly, it revealed a blue lace bra, which Jenny's breasts were nearly overflowing, to wonderful effect, causing my shaft to surge. I lowered it further and her blue lace panties came into view. They were almost painted on, and I could see her natural bush through the fabric and a definite camel toe.

If my shaft could have ripped through my boxers to leap at her by itself, it could have, but I stood there transfixed by the vision of womanhood in front of me. Jenny raised an eyebrow at my immobility, so I said. "Wow Jenny, you look so sexy I can't take my eyes off you."

She wiggled her hips, doing much to make my shaft surge and purred. "Well, it's more your hands, and other things, that I want on me." So, I leant forward and gave her a gentle kiss and then moved closer for a cuddle with my hands running up and down her back. Meanwhile her right hand was on my shaft, ensuring it wasn't snagged in my boxers, and her left on my back and ass, which she was gently kneading from time to time.

I eventually released her breasts from their lacy confines and the sprang free and I feasted on her swelling nipples. After a long time enjoying her breasts, she eased my boxers down and we laid on my unmade bed. I rolled her panties down and lifting her hips eased them past her stocking clad legs.

I found her natural curls so sexy I knew I would have to tell her not to shave there. Actually, Jenny's rather full labia lips easily opened and showed themselves without having to have the hair removed and somehow seemed so much sexier than being exposed all the time.

Jenny gently got me to lie on my back and got us in a 'girl on top' sixty-nine and I could feel her gradually working more and more of my shaft into her mouth at that angle. Meanwhile I was feasting at her gloriously scented and tasty pussy using my tongue to regularly flick her clit or probe her entrance. My hands were running along her back, including massaging her buttocks and then sweeping forward and down to do the same to her breasts. Her work on my shaft and balls resulted in me moaning and that resulted in her hips bucking with the start of her first orgasm.

I brought my right hand down and around so I could bring it across my face to get two fingers into her silky sex and locate her g-spot which triggered her orgasm.

"AAAHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK! FFFUUUCCCKKK! Ohhhh Billliiiieeee Bbooiiieee so so good."

We lay there for ages, my unfired shaft in Jenny's hand alongside her face where her warm breath and gentle movements kept it ready. In her orgasm her pussy had moved off my chin and so I could do little more to pleasure her but my hands were busy just gently stroking Jenny's back.

Then Jenny lightly rolled off me and then mounted me cowgirl and began frantically bouncing up and down on me in the exact way that she hadn't been able to last night. I couldn't resist reaching up and playing with her tits and tweaking her nipples and as the look on her face showed her impending orgasm I brought both hands down and framed her pussy so that my thumbs could fight over playing with her clit.

"Ahhh, ooooh, Billiiiieee, Ohhhh, fffuuuccckkkk, Billiiiieee, Billiiiieee, Billiiiieeeooohhhh"

And she collapsed on my chest, panting and then kissing me before whispering in my right ear. "Turn me over and Bang me Billy."

Jenny lifted her face to look down at me, her eyes smiling and so sexy and I quietly growled back. As you wish my lovely Jenny-babe."

We turned her over and I looked down at the vision of sex below me and as in love, or rather IN LOVE. I started to thrust firmly but lovingly in her as requested. With so much foreplay I should have gone off like a banger, but I was able to keep thrusting hard into her as she had requested. I used all the things I had leant over the past months, the hip swivels, the angles the words of genuine flattery, the kisses, the touches I could manage by resting on my elbows and even holding onto Jenny's shoulders to drive hard against her clit. When Jenny's orgasm hit, her whole body jerked and her vagina clamped tight on my shaft.

"OOOOHHH FFFUUUCCCKKKINGG! FFFUUUCCCKKK! FFFUUUCCCKKK! FFFUUUCCCKKK! AAAhhhh, fffuuuccckkkk, BILLIIIIEEE, BILLIIIIEEE, BILLIIIIEEE BOOOIIEE AHHHH"

And with a might groan my body released its own with long, juddering spurts deep within her warm confines and we laid there breathless before I rolled us to our sides and we cuddled, exhausted and satisfied.

We must have dozed because it was quite late when we got out of bed and got dressed again. Jenny asked for a hairbrush but all I could give her was a comb and she happily grumbled that she couldn't make her hair tidy and Alice, or Al, would know what we had been doing. We laughed about that.

Hand in hand, I led Jenny off to Alice's Studio, on the basis that she was more likely to be there than anywhere else and thought it might be the best way to broach the whole cameras issue.