A&C 10: Jenny Gets Her Man

Story Info
Jenny's in three minds about Billy and what did Alice do to?
7.8k words
4.67
877
1
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but everyone is 18+ at the time the story happens. Hopefully this is plausible. Issues such as STDs and family planning are considered outside of the narrative.

It is part of the series Alice and Company and you are recommended to read those first...

The next story, 11. Jenny Gives Billy His Wish is about Jenny discovering her anal Kink!

These events happen a few weeks after Spreading the Love involving Gia and Hugh.

Hi, I'm Jenny, we've never met, though Billy will have told you about me. So just for your info, I have brown medium length hair brown eyes with, so I am told, a generous mouth. 5'5" 44"DD 36" 45". I know I could be, and have been, more trim, but my studies, MA and now PhD don't leave much time and the closure of gyms during lockdown hasn't helped.

I'm telling my story so that Alice doesn't and Billy doesn't know all of it. I believe others have done the same so here goes, my contribution to this story of debauchery, well, not that debauched compared to some others.

Back To The Beginning

Where to start, well really it goes back over a year to the September I started on my MA at the University and I noticed a guy called Billy, who seemed nice and flirted with all the women, so I wasn't that surprised when he started to chat me up. However, he was also interested in my work and where I was from and things like that, so I thought I might be a bit different. Big mistake, he knew all about social currency as part of his PhD in marketing, and what he was selling was himself.

By the way, my studies are into functional MRI, which parts of the brain light up for different tasks. So sometimes I think about my own thoughts as Left, and Right, a bit Angel and Devil, but they swap roles sometimes. They can also undermine each other's priorities. Left, I'll call it 'Reason' tends to do the speaking, but Right 'Emotion' can slip words out. Emotion wants physical things more where Reason can cheat with imagination.

Oh, and my Central cortex 'She', although silent, runs most of the body's systems and can feed urgent calls to the other two, or just act as She does most of the walking and driving while Reason and Emotion argue about other things. Don't believe me, just think about when you get to a roundabout and wonder what happened to that nasty junction you must have driven through. Sue me if that is too simple but that is how I explain how parts of this story pans out.

So, back to Billy. Shortly after the New Year, with news about Covid in the headlines and after a couple of nights out I and thought that inviting him for 'coffee' might be a way of taking our relationship to the next level. However, once inside he was all hands and if I had been wearing a top with buttons, I am not sure they would have survived.

So not to put a fine point on it, we ended up naked on my bed before I could put the kettle on. OK, he wasn't a lousy lover and knew how to pleasure all the bases, but when I gave him a bit of head he grabbed me by the ears and nearly choked me.

I had only tried to give him a bit of oral attention to his cock to get my first decent view of his tackle, quite long and definitely thick, but not to get deep throated. Emotion blamed Reason for that.

The fuck he gave me was a lesson in efficiency.

He gave me some oral attention, again quite expertly, but only enough until I was 'ready'. Just.

Then we went missionary where he played with my tits and clit until I orgasmed, capital 'o' not justified. As soon as I did, he went into overdrive and shortly after blew his load and almost immediately rolled off me.

The post sex cuddle was barely sufficient before he put his boxers back on and said. "How about that coffee?" Which was probably about as much as he had said since we came in the door. I could see Billy marking up a mental notch on his list and Reason vowed never again, Emotion was confused, She just kept notes for next time. I was disappointed and possibly it showed in my attitude and Billy sloped off into the night.

----

Silly, silly me. The first lockdown, working from home with lousy internet, too many biscuits and a few unwelcome pounds, I was feeling down so Emotion was vulnerable to Billy turning on the charm again. It is odd, just having him talking to me made me feel good.

Well, the first lockdown ended, and the Government tried to get the service economy going with subsidised meals in restaurants, called 'Eat Out to Help Out' and Billy invited me to go on a date. I said 'Yes' Emotion's fault, before Reason could get her act together and when I thought to change my mind She outvoted on the basis that a nice meal and a bit of sex was more than my body had been getting.

I prepared for the date, both dressing up and mentally, Reason leading, had hoped we could go to his house, so he couldn't do a runner like last time. When I broached it during the meal, he said he had a landlady called Alice, mental image of a twelve-year old girl or a forty-five year old battle axe, who he didn't want to upset. I knew there as an Al in our circle of friends but didn't make any connection.

It wasn't quite a replay of last time, we had the coffee after, but at least there was a replay, but still him on top with, as Reason realised, his prick in leading role. I realised after that not once had he mentioned what he thought of my body, particularly as he might have 'fat shamed' me, so 'small blessings'. Never, Never AGAIN!!! Especially after discretely enquiring found I wasn't alone as a target for 'Billy the Bang' and even got one 'you as well'. Reason blamed Emotion, Emotion just noted that 'it was better than the nothing I had been getting', and 'it was a double dose'. She gave that a thumbs up.

The second lockdown was worse and even going home, and there were questions about the legality of that, didn't help. My Mum plied me with large meals and puddings to try and "cheer her cherub up", and wow, I was changing into a cherub, minus the wings. Being home didn't give any chance to meet up with friends and limited opportunities for even going for a walk.

Jenny Gets Her New Man

So, nearly a year after our first liaison, Billy and I were in a Friday afternoon meeting on campus, socially distanced, but that was more than required but the Uni was being cautious than the rules required.

Pubs were now open if you were served outdoors. So... I, Emotion again, made the mistake of saying yes when a group of us decided to grab something to eat at the local pub, though most pubs don't want to know if you were only drinking. I ended up sat near Billy, Emotion's idea, who turned on the charm and said nice things about my clothes, how good my hair was looking, I had gone to a hairdresser before the meeting, first time for months and months. Reason was convinced to stay a bit She enjoyed the atmosphere and tasty food.

Like a moth around a flame, I didn't realise how late it had got or the fact that if was just three couples left from the group and that the other two couples were clearly unaware of the rest of the world, let alone me and Billy.

In a soft voice Billy asked. "Any chance of a goodnight kiss?" I was taken aback, a chance to say no, but my body betrayed me and I nodded. OK, that was She's fault, but Reason kept quiet.

Wow, what a difference, a tender kiss and when he broke off he complemented me. "You have such a lovely smile."

Reason was impressed, She caused a blush and I bashfully replied. "Would you like some 'coffee'?" And immediately kicked myself. Now Reason was being the fool!

Billy responded, without any hint of mocking me. "I don't think they serve coffee here."

"I meant at mine." What was I saying!!! Full idiot alert!

Billy smiled, gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "That would be very nice." Then he got up and offered me his hand and we left. Reason was dumbstruck, Emotion and She were dancing a jig.

When we got in and kicked off our shoes Billy turned to me and quietly asked. "Would you like..." And Reason added 'to get naked' 'to deep throat me' 'to bend over the sofa', so it took a moment to process "me to put the kettle on." Which is what he actually, he actually, said.

I was flustered. "Er, oh, ah, no I'll do it." And disorientated skuttled off to the shared kitchen and was standing there processing the turn of events, when I felt Billy stand behind me, She braced for the tit grab.

But he put his hands gently on my hips and kissed the side of my neck. I turned my head and we had another gentle kissing session and I turned around to be able to hold his head and upgrade it to a French kiss, with me in control. Billy's hands just ran up and down the sides of my body and shoulders, making my tingle and I actually took one hand and had to place it on by buttock. She's idea. He stroked it and then continued to play my body, but now with no off limits, including a gentle sexy squeeze of my bottom.

Whatever had changed in Billy, I felt I could be, and actually was, in control, so I started by removing his tie and started on the buttons.

Billy broke off the kiss and said those immortal words. "Kettle's boiling." So, I made the coffee and we retreated to the lounge and sat there for a bit talking about nothing in particular and doing a bit of kissing and hands wandering everywhere except my breasts and pussy, though both got a bit of passing contact.

Reason was impressed. Billy was also clearly turned on so I, or rather She took things, well, the thing, into my own hand and taking hold of his erection I said. "How about putting this to some use?" And I led him to my bedroom. Emotion lead, Reason followed.

As I finished unbuttoning his shirt, he just kissed my neck and shoulders, plus a little nibble and suck of my earlobes, as he gently worked the zip and then my dress down. I got his trousers down and then his boxers and I took hold of his prick.

Nervously as what might happen next, I slowly got on my knees and looked at his manhood and it was as I remembered. I held the shaft with my right hand and, against my better judgement, I licked the drop of pre-cum from the tip and then took the glans in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it.

When he put his hands on my head, She, braced for a porn plunge, but he just ran his fingers through my hair and groaned. "Jenny, oh that is so good." I rewarded him by stroking his balls with my left hand. "Oh, so good, but I think it's your turn."

He reached down and got me to stand before reaching around and removing my bra. Not a very sexy one, in fact white and padded to prevent nipple show, to match the mainly plain white panties. Emotion was panicked at the thought of his reaction to them and then I remembered I was 'as nature intended' below, not just stubbly, but untouched for months, and She thought of running off and locking myself in the loo.

But Billy just cupped my breasts, and stroked them and gently sucked my nipples, or played with his thumb. He broke away and looked at his handiwork, my nipples being larger than I had seen them.

His voice so soft and sexy. "Jenny, your breasts are so beautiful. I never really appreciated them before." And he went back to kissing them, and my cleavage until I was so turned on I was starting to moan. She started up things below, Reason ran around in confused circles, Emotion knew what I needed.

All the time I had my left hand stroking his hair and my right on his prick, no... I was going to call it a shaft from now on, and could feel it pulsing and I played with the flow of pre-cum. I was almost impatient, and I let him go so I could get rid of my boring panties and then, acting like I was pushing him away, fell back onto my bed and said almost pleading. "Billy, come and get me." Emotion was running things just now.

Billy was standing but sort of leaning over me with my legs spread wide and back over my body with my bottom nearly off the edge of bed. He dropped to his knees, and I wondered what was wrong with him, but he brought his hands either side of my pussy and his face really close.

His sexy voice sent shivers through me. "You look so beautiful." I heard him breathe in. "and smell so delightful." My mind reeled as his thumbs opened my labia, and then exploded as he took a little lick. "and taste so wonderful." Reason was in disarray; She and Emotion gave a high five!

I relaxed, knowing that my body had been accepted as sexy for what it was, and would have been happy if Billy the Bang had just skewered me there and then, but he didn't. He proceeded to give me the best oral sex I had ever had. He started by gently using his lips and tongue up and down the full length of my labia and then working up my clit with his lips, gently sucking. I am not a noisy lover but I was constantly moaning.

"Oh, ahhh, ooooh, Billiiiieee, Boy, Ohhhh, fffuuuccckkkk, ooohhhh,"

And running my fingers through his hair. Meanwhile he had raised his arms up around my thighs to play with my breasts and nipples.

Reason wondered, 'What has happened to this man?' 'Where is Big Bang Billy?' and Emotion answered, 'Who the fuck cares!' cause I don't. Reason, 'Fuck, now there is an idea. Message to mouth, demand tone. "Billy, can you fuck me now?" He broke off to respond.

There was a hint of wickedness in his voice. "Patience, you would miss this." And he brought his right hand away from my body and I felt him start to ease first one, then two fingers into my vagina.

Reason asked. 'What is so unmissable about that?' His fingers rotated and curled upwards and slid slowly out. Emotion...'That's not how anyone has... what the fuck!!!' And I twitched and gasped. She danced in glee.

"AAAH!"

And Billy moved his fingers back in and out again, his thumb on my clit and his tongue working overtime.

"AAHHH! AAAAAHHH!!!"

I have never made so much noise, what was he doing to me? My body was trembling and twitching, a type of orgasm I had never had before.

I was going to pass out, in desperation I moaned something I never thought I would say, and not to Billy in my wildest fantasy.

"Please, enough, I need your gorgeous shaft in me now!"

His voice now strong and very sexy. "Jenny, your wish is my command." And he withdrew his mouth, and fingers and I felt so empty, then I felt the head of his shaft sliding up and down my labia and across the opening to my sex. "Are you ready Jenny?"

Reason... 'Who is this man and what have they done with Billy', Emotion... 'Shut up! I am so ready... She Hands, grab his butt and pull him in!' And they did and it was glorious and as his pubic bone hit my clit, he rocked his hips and that rocked my world.

"AAAHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!!!" There go my quiet lover credentials, even if the earlier noise hadn't done that.

Billy slowly withdrew and thrust again, with another rocking hip movement and another scream from me. Once he got his rhythm going, he moved first one hand and then the other to my breast and I steadied his body with my hands on his shoulders and we stared into each other's eyes. His shaft was doing what my pussy needed and then he brought his right hand down so he could press on my mons and his thumb could add to my clit's pleasure and I came.

"OOOHHHH!!! BBBIIIIILLLLIIIIIIEEEEE!!! FFFFFUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!"

My vagina pulsed on his shaft and he remained there fully home, but with the smallest thumb movements on my clit and left nipple to keep the orgasm from crashing. As I came back to something approaching normality, Billy withdrew part way and I pulled him back in, expecting him to make a sprint to the finish line, but he went back to the previous rhythm, only building slightly, and it wasn't long before an Orgasm, and the capital 'O' was justified, overwhelmed me again.

"AAAHHHH!!!! FFFFUUUUCCCKKK!!!! FFFFUUUUKKKK!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!! FUCK ME!! BILLY BOY PPLLEEEAAASSSEEE! - COME IN MEEEE!!!"

He smiled and there was almost a wicked glint in his eye.

His voice was so sexy. "Jenny, for your pleasure, anything you desire." He moved his hands to the front of my thighs. He picked up the pace and I clenched my pelvic floor to give him more sensation, it seemed odd, me trying to get Billy to bang, but when he moved his right hand so that fingers could flick my clit, it was me who went bang.

"AAaaaaahhhhhhAAHH!!!"

And then Billy thrust into me and held there as he grunted and his load filled me, sweat on his brow and smile on both of our faces.

We remained there as our joint orgasms ebbed away and his shaft eventually slipped from me. "Jenny,..."

Reason 'Oh no! he's going to get dressed and leave!'

"schooch over, we need some cuddle time." And with that we got into bed under the covers. We laid there saying sweet nothings, Reason trying to make me say things like, 'do you really like my ...', 'do you think I'm fat', 'can you stay the night?'.

Reason and Emotion were so distracted they didn't register that my body was reacting to the gentle strokes and kisses and reciprocating them until She sent an urgent alert call, 'Hand - new erection found! Tweaking it!'. "What's this?" I blurted out, my inner voice unable to control itself.

Billy in this new seductive voice. "Oh, a little appreciation for a beautiful woman. Would you like a serving of cowgirl?" Reason...'what's he up to?' Emotion, 'say yes please'. "Yes please."

Billy laid flat on the bed and I straddled him and was preparing to mount him when he pulled my hips forward so that I was sat on his mouth and he started giving me more head. Reason didn't know what to think as he had come in me already, Emotion, 'shut up, oh so good, rock on his face, oh he's doing my tits again, She nipples, nipples, nipples, clit, clit!'. I had a quiet orgasm, moaned and flopped over his head, breathless and rocking out of control.

He then gently moved me back so I was straddling his hips and we cuddled until I could sit up again, and wasting no time, I lifted myself up and impaled myself on his magnificent shaft. I started bouncing up and down, but I couldn't get a rhythm going because of how wonderfully fucked I was.

"Jenny, lean back, your arms on my calves, and rise up till I say." I had no idea what was going on but Emotion's 'been so good so far' and won the argument, so I did as he said and with his shaft pressing against the front of my vagina and as I lifted I felt his glans rub that spot again, Reason 'spot, what as in g-spot, I thought that was just Cosmo myth,' Emotion 'well I'm not complaining' She gave both a high five.

Billy started to thrust up from below, doing whatever it was that had me whimpering in pleasure.

"Oh Billy, Boy Ohhh, Ohhhh"

And it was so good I couldn't take any more and threw myself forward onto his chest in a reverse missionary, where he kept pounding me from below, whilst working on my tits with his hands and kissing, "Billy, come in meee, it's been soo good." And I clenched on his shaft and three thrusts later Billy groaned and I felt him shoot his second load of the evening in me.

We cuddled and kissed and Billy said almost pleading. "Jenny, can I stay?"