A&C 10: Jenny Gets Her Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We discussed whether that would affect her analysis of behaviour, but it was agreed that as she didn't want to see any 'goings on' people would soon ignore the visible camera and it might also give an insight into people reacting to visible cameras in multi-camera environments. But she did nothing about it at the time.

I insisted on giving Al rent money that I saved from my shared house. The four of us were often in each other's company, but nothing more than hugs and playful kisses ever passed between us.

Constant access to the gym and Billy's attentions, soon had me shrugging off the extra inches, but not too many as Billy likes to quote that Beautiful South song 'sweet sixteen, bursting out of her seams - and that - he likes to hold something he can see'. We soon had sole use of the guest wing as Callum moved into Alice's one. Though, that didn't remain true once the new Academic year started, but that is, as they say a different story, or two, we will have to wait and see.

When Billy and I were looking for somewhere to buy and move out, she gave us, actually me, all my and Billy's rent money back, plus interest, which solved the problem with the deposit. She explained that she had never needed the money, but that Billy needed the responsibility of paying, or in this case saving, with mine just adding to the total. But that's after some of the other things I have to tell you about Billy and me 😉!

(continued... A&C 11. Jenny Gives Billy His Wish)

I can't thank you enough for reading this to the end. Thanks for your favourites, follows and your kind votes (as RejectReality said, please take a moment to vote as it is bread and butter to free authors).

Note, your votes are important, even if you agree with the current score as there needs to be enough ratings to trigger a [ HOT ] tag, assuming the rating is high enough as well.

Please read my other stuff if you enjoyed this opus.

All comments welcome, especially from other authors.

Alex

The next one is Jenny getting adventurous and Billy's wish come true.