A&C 10: Jenny Gets Her Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered in mock complaint. "Oh, after some breakfast in bed?"

"No," He said with a little stroke on my body. "some Jenny in bed."

I tried to sound coy. "Oh, how could I say no."

We were about to drift off when Billy said, "Just a moment." and I thought he was going to nip to the bathroom, but he started to use his phone.

I almost sounded upset. "Oh, you telling Alice you won't be home?"

Billy sounded a bit caught out. "Something like that."

So, I nipped to the bathroom and on my return, Billy switched off his phone and went to the bathroom, after which we spooned and fell to sleep.

In the morning I woke to find Billy bringing in a tray with two coffees and some toast.

I was a bit panicked. "Billy, I hope you haven't taken any of the other girls' stuff!"

He just smiled. "No, I nipped to the corner shop."

I was sat up and showing my breasts so when Billy took his clothes off his shaft was already looking tempting, so I gave in and took is as deep as I could until it was nice and firm. We had a loving session of reverse missionary and then a cold cup of coffee.

Billy looked downcast and sounded like he was going to apologise for something. "I'll ring you for a proper date, but I hate to love you and leave you as I need a fresh change of clothes from to Al's."

I was sad that he was leaving but Reason hung on to 'proper date'! "Ok, ring soon!"

"I will, and soon." And it was clear he meant it.

He then got dressed again, gave me a thorough kissing and left.

After that, I lay there for a while but something was unsettling me. She had noticed something, so to distract Reason from second guessing I got up showered, dried my hair, and was, for once, feeling good about my body so put on some nice underwear, actually lingerie, but it was a bit too small around the bust, but gave me a good cleavage. The matching panties were also snug and pulled up into my crease. I also put on self-supporting stockings as tights would have hidden the panties. Over these I put on one of my good dresses.

Something was niggling at the back of my mind about something Billy had said, but I couldn't put my finger o...

I should have heard the whistling sound of the approaching bombshell. I found what had been nagging at my thoughts... She served it up and Reason and Emotion went crazy... Reason 'he's going to Al's not Alice's...' 'Al is Alice,' 'tall, slim, toned, rich, sexy, blonde, fucking Al?' Sirens: Klaxons: Emotion 'Al is Alice!' 'He's fucking Alice!!!' BOMBSHELL: She 'Tears, heart race, hyperventilate.' Fragile new world and confidence blown to pieces.

Then Reason brought in the rescue crew, 'One. we don't know that, Two. he behaved as if your happiness mattered, Three. we need to get some facts,' Emotion 'OK, ok, but ALICE!!!! FUCKING SEXY ALICE!!!!! Reason OK, who's got her number'. I realised my heart rate had been racing, but was being turned down.

Tears were ruining my makeup and my nose was running, what a mess.

OK, in terms of our mutual circles, I could only think of Georgia, little Gia, who worked as a research assistant and was ultra quiet, but Alice and that tall girl, what's her name Donny?, had taken under their wing. I had to ring a friend to get Gia's number and then Alice's. I had tried to ask her about Alice and Billy, but all I got was a calm.

"Ring her, she's really nice and helped me so much I won't tell."

Reason 'Won't tell' not 'Can't tell' seems odd, Emotion but hey ho. I had calmed down a lot but was still literally and metaphorically in two minds when I finally got the courage to ring her.

I was all over the place and can't remember quite what I said, and she calmly took it all in and just said. "Jenny, come over, I'll have some tea ready, and we can chat, woman to woman and discuss what it is about Billy that you want to know."

That flustered me as I had mentioned Billy, but wasn't sure I had said who I was, I started to say something, but Alice just said, "See you in ten minutes. Bye." And put the phone down. It took me a minute or so to calm down, nearly deciding to ring her back and lay into her, or not turn up, or stop being so silly. My phone pinged with a text with Alice's address, OK I would just go and see what happened next.

------

Alice here, whilst Jenny is on her way over...

Now I knew that yesterday, Friday, Billy had gone to a meeting at the University and then he had texted me to say he was eating out, not that we share many meals, but we just update each other as a sort of extended family.

Then late at night he sent a text message. <Al, going to be spending the night at Jenny's.> I was slow picking up my phone and hadn't started to reply when I noticed he as typing more, so I waited. But that went on, and on, but nothing was sent. Then he stopped. I presumed he was unable to work out what to say.

So just replied <OK Xx> and then the status showed he was [ UNAVALIABLE ], presumably he had turned his phone off. I wondered what had happened and filed in under, things to be sorted out.

He came in about mid-morning and went straight to his room, without speaking to me, so that got added to the list of things. He clearly had something on his mind, and for once it wasn't my body.

About half an hour later I was working in my Studio when I got a call from Jenny, presumably the Jenny in the text. Her tone was a mixture of emotions between happiness and anger, a strange mix, wanting to know about Billy, so I told her to come over.

I remembered Jenny, nice girl, bit lacking in body confidence, so hiding it, who drifted into the group in the context of Billy, then vanished, like a few others. Then first lockdown stopped normal service.

She made a fleeting reappearance around the 'eat out to spread it about' initiative and vanished again.

What was a bit different is that Billy occasionally mentioned her by name and the work she was doing having gone from MSc to PhD, but her work was in a totally different area to his. Something to do with brain imaging which he thought might be interesting in terms of marketing.

I met her in the Sun Lounge, and I had a pot of tea and some biscuits ready. I still hadn't seen, spoken to or even had a text from Billy in the hour he had now been back in the house. Very unusual and probably relevant.

------------

OK Jenny here again. I've arrived. Alice met me at the door and house doesn't even begin to describe where she lives, palace more like, what hope have I got with my rented shared house. She led me to the 'Sun Lounge', if you please, where we sat, and she poured her a cup of tea. I took a biscuit and having taken a bite I suddenly said, in the tone of someone accusing her of murder. "Right, what have you done to Billy!"

She must have suspected it was about his staying at mine, as in us sleeping together. Alice put her hand on mine. "Why do you want to know and then I'll answer truthfully, but only tell you what you want to know."

I tried to be factual and not emotional. "Right, I get on well with Billy, but about a year ago I slept with him, well didn't as he left right after, and it was a washout." I paused and Alice smiled knowingly and gave a little nod. "And again, last Autumn."

She looked sympathetic and gave my hand a squeeze, so I continued. "Er, yes, did he say?!"

She looked at me and soothingly replied. "No, I just saw the symptoms, carry on."

Alice was clearly a people watcher, if only I knew. Reason probably knows more than we were expecting from the 'Lady of the Manor', Emotion possibly we have got her all wrong.

I took a gulp of tea and then went all confessional. "Well... last night we hooked up again, I was a bit desperate and possibly too tipsy, but we were at it for hours and again this morning. He gave me so much foreplay I was screaming at him to fuck me." Alice just smiled and looked almost pleased, for her, me or Billy I couldn't guess.

And then I asked the question I needed answering, but like 'where have you buried the body'. "Alice - what have you done to him?"

Alice just smiled again and replied cooly. "I rather think you know what he has done to himself, with a little help from me and Callum."

That caused a shock. "And Callum?"

The same cool tone, like it was normal. "Yes, and Callum. Billy is still a learner compared to Callum."

I was shocked and fascinated. "You have fucked them both?" Reason she said and... "At the same time?!"

Totally unruffled, like it was nothing special. "Yes, as it happens, and the first time was a few months backs, totally unplanned. Billy would have 'just screwed the ass off me' but Callum got him to be focused on 'screwing it up tight and letting it unwind for my pleasure first'. He was not the fastest learner, but I see you have benefited."

I was non-plussed. Emotion noted 'a few months back, so not back at the first two times, you weren't a warm up for Alice - phew'. Reason prompted, and with a bit of an edge. "How do I know this is true?"

Alice was unflappable. "Well, if you don't believe your own experience and can keep a secret, I can show you the video of the first time."

I was disorientated, Reason 'she videoed it, but it was unplanned?' Rather than go down that rabbit hole, Emotion 'ha! Alice, rabbit hole, get it,' I decided to accept it on face value, and it wasn't as if she and Billy were a couple.

I felt I was walking on ice. "Oh, I suppose I do, but will you keep fucking Billy?" I hadn't expected the truth of the reply I received.

"That depends on Billy, and that depends on whether you want him to keep fucking you." Reason noticed Alice didn't soften the language from fuck to sleep, she is a confident lady.

I was back in confession mode. "Oh, well I do, but I don't know about him, he has a reputation."

The look on Alice's face said, 'I know, you know, lots of women know', but her voice said. "Now, he is in his room, probably, do you want to go and speak to him, tell him you know everything and I'm sure you will get genuine answers."

I nodded and we set off to Billy's room, Alice leading me to, 'the guest wing for fucking's sake'. He wasn't in his room, but we found him in the 'guy's kitchen diner'. When the two of us came in, Alice announced. "Billy, Jenny's here, I've told her all about us and she has some questions for you." I nearly felt some pity for him as he looked like he was facing a firing squad.

As Alice left, I sat next to Billy. For some reason there was a single coin on the table in front of him showing the head, but I thought better of asking about it. I stroked his jaw and asked sweetly, not at all like I wanted to murder him, the thought still being promoted by Emotion. "Billy, do you want to keep seeing me?"

He smiled and timidly said. "If that's what you want, then yes, oh definitely yes."

I decided all or nothing, so with a bit of an edge to my voice. "What about you fucking Alice?"

He genuinely looked shocked and said in pleadingly. "I have already decided to stop seeing Al, I want there to be a chance that we can be a couple." Then he perked up. "And Cal will be glad to have me out of the way?"

I had to check. "Cal, as in Callum."

Billy smiled. "Yes, he really wants them to be a couple and not a tenant with benefits. They are so alike I don't think she knows." And then I grabbed him and snogged him is a fashion worthy of Billy the Bang.

As we broke off, my hair already a bit of a mess I asked. "Can we go to your room?"

He had the decency to mutter, "It's not really that tidy."

I smiled. "That's OK, lets mess it up a bit more!" And I stood and I could see he was getting turned on and we hurried off to his room, which to be honest wasn't all that bad.

------

I had felt so good about myself when I first got dressed, that being before I had nuked my brain, that I was dressed to impress.

Billy's smile beamed as he lowered my dress. He seemed to freeze so I raised an eyebrow and he said in wonder. "Wow Jenny, you look so sexy I can't take my eyes off you."

Sexily I teased with a swing of my hips. "Well it's more your hands, and other things, that I want on me."

And he just leaned in for a kiss, cuddle, caress and by small stages we were naked and rolling on his bed. We stated with a sixty-nine, with me on top. He was turning me on so much that I could actually take a lot of his shaft into my mouth and was rewarded by his moaning into my pussy that I was so good.

Then he gave me an orgasm, with fingers on that special spot. I decided that it was time for the main event and went cowgirl on him and this time could keep up the rhythm. Aided by a bit of tit and clit play from Billy, I reached a second Orgasm and collapsed on his chest. I whispered. "Turn me over and Bang me Billy."

He looked into my eyes, full of love, or lust or both and smiled. "As you wish my lovely Jenny-babe."

Well, if he had banged me that good our first time we wouldn't have lost a year and I am sure Al must have known what we were up to, wherever she was.

By the time we were ready to find Alice, correction Al, I was surprised by how late it had got but we had had a post fuck doze. I straightened up the best I could, but Billy only had a comb so my hair was a bit of a mess.

We were walking hand in hand as Billy led me to the room Al apparently called Studio, but it was a plain white door and all it had was a small blue sign 'Fire Door : Keep Closed'. We knocked, though Billy said. "Just a formality, she will have seen us coming." Which struck me as odd as the door was shut.

The reply from inside seemed to confirm what he had said, spooky? "Come in you two, I see you have sorted some things out."

I was gob smacked to see a wall of monitors, some with text and many with images, and Al turned to face us and one screen seemed to show us in the doorway.

Before I could freak out and say anything Billy spoke. "Alice, will it be OK is Jenny comes over from time to time."

Al smiled sweetly and spoke more like a mother than a lover. "Billy, I am not your keeper, but if what you are asking is 'can she move in?', then yes. And if it means we won't be having sex anymore, then that is fine. I will just have to work Cal harder until he finds someone else."

Billy looked stunned and then started to laugh. "Alice, don't you know that Callum doesn't want anyone else but you, he is in love with you and just you! He will be pleased to have you to yourself." Now it was Al's turn to look shocked, or was it relieved, bits of her brain were probably trying to work out which.

Billy paused. "The only reason Callum didn't object as he didn't want to upset you as he knew you wanted me fit for another woman." With that he kissed my cheek.

Billy continued whilst she just gaped. "The past few months have been great, and I owe so much to you, and Jenny agrees, that" And they looked lovingly at each other. "she does as well. Now,"

He coughed meaningfully, for once sounding like he was in charge of the situation. "I will leave you two together to chat and let you reveal the secrets of this house." And then he left us alone and closed the door.

Whilst Billy had been speaking, I had gathered my wits and been looking at the screens, I realised the images were CCTV and I recognised the Sun Lounge, from a couple of directions, and other rooms, so I decided to be a strong woman about it and not freak out.

I sat on the chair to the right of Al and looked her in the eye, rested a hand on hers and smiled. My voice as sweet as I could make it. "OK, what secrets do I need to know, though just how much CCTV do you have! And Why?"

She matched my tone and we bonded like sisters. "The why, is it is my work and what funded this place. The how much is lots, but not in the bedrooms and bathrooms."

Then she said, "Right, the key secret you need is this." she selected a view in the corridor that looked into the Studio; she turned and said quite loudly. "Please, please, just close your eyes." And that screen went black, but the others stayed on.

I said brightly. "Oh, so you can switch off the ones near you, what about me?"

She just said. "Well, you try, but make it 'open your eyes'."

I failed at first because I didn't use two pleases, on the second attempt the screen lit up and then I got it to black out again, I wondered how many other commands it knew. I wondered if she had told anyone else, so asked the obvious question. "Does Billy know?"

Al smiled. "No, just you, me and Donna."

That caught me off guard. "Donna?" Then I remembered that was the name of the tall, very tall, girl.

"Yes, she worked for me in my original company. Oh, I suspect Cal has worked it out, but it's fun for us women to have a bit of control." She smiled and winked at that, and I smiled back.

I sat next to Al and she typed on the keyboard, correction a keyboard. "Now, let's see where Billy went." She ran the time back to when he left and the system followed him to his room and the screen went blank with the message 'Subject Out Of Bounds'.

I asked. "What's he doing in there?"

She smiled. "I don't know, no cameras, but possibly sniffing your panties?"

I nudged her. "Cheeky! I have them on, though I really could do with a fresh pair."

The video showed him coming out a few minutes later and heading off to the kitchen. She selected a 'real time' view of the guy's kitchen where Billy was cooking. "Looks like Billy want's to impress you, or at least keep your energy up."

Al gave me a virtual tour of the house and I was amazed by the gym, pool and the rest and then a screen flashed up 'Subject Reacquired' and is showed Billy with trunks and a towel. We must have missed him leaving the kitchen and going back to his room, but the system hadn't.

Al, looked me up and down and said like she was suggesting the naughtiest thing in the world. "Would you like to borrow a bikini and towel and possibly have some jacuzzi sex?"

I scanned Al's body. "Well... I suppose if you have one that might fit, yes please."

She smiled. "I have one in mind... but I don't think you will be in it long." The one she had in mind was a salmon pink one, and it was only later that I found out it was the one she had seduced Billy with on the first Monday morning, but by then I didn't mind.

We remotely started up the jacuzzi and having gone to her room for the bikini, I followed Al's directions to the pool. As the door shut behind me I said. "Please, please, just close your eyes."

Billy was climbing out of the pool to meet me, his eyes on stalks. "Jenny, why does everyone keep saying that?"

I covered, but noted he was suspicious. "Because. Billy, it's sometimes nice to not see something till you are told." I wondered if Al was in her control room, might she just switch the cameras back on? Oh, well, two can play, or at least attempt to play, at that game, so I tried again. "Please, please, just close your eyes until I tell you." If the system didn't understand, then I would hope the message would be received by Al.

Later she praised me for being so smart, but complained that she had to go to the pool to issue the command to reset the cameras, and she had only been watching out of academic interest. Yeh right!

Al and I became firm friends, along with the others in the inner circle, and I moved in within a month as I was there most of the time anyway and Billy and I were inseparable. Al and I had quite a few chats and I found out things about Billy and began to realise I might be sexually adventurous, but that is a story of two.

Before I did, I had a long chat with Al, yes she was Al by then, about the covert nature of the cameras and I convinced her that if any new residents came she would need to put in some obvious ones, say one in each main room. This would be so that people would know there was a camera.