A&C2 01: Kim and Liam’s Lessons

Story Info
Shortly into the new academic year new residents arrive..
8.7k words
4.29
2.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and Company 2 - Final Year Refugees.

A&C2 01. Kim and Liam's Lessons in Love.

This story is fiction and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but everyone is 18+ at the time the story happens. Hopefully this is plausible.

This story happens in England the year after Covid 19. It follows on from the Alice and Company - UK Spring Lockdown Tales Series and some of the incidental characters are part of those stories. The key characters are Alice, or Al and Callum or Cal. Alice is a security camera entrepreneur and made a fortune with her first business, or rather the patents for her technology. She invested some in a large house, or palace as some term it. She is still working on security cameras and new software and patents, and her residents provide data. All is not quite what it seems on the camera front, but you would need to read the end of '9. Jenny Gets Her Man' to know why. That is probably enough to let you read this series without first reading the other. But if you enjoy this, you might enjoy those.

For Followers of Alice and Co. and Impatient New Readers

The Changes at Fourways Farm

Alice here with a news update.

Jenny has moved in with Billy, living in the Guest Wing and Cal and Al are an item, now living together in the Family Wing. My Callum is back at work as Manager of the Technology Store at the local Airport.

I haven't any other residents as, with Jenny moving in, the dynamics have changed and the idea of adding more horny men to the house wouldn't feel right. Also I tended to have Students who were Masters or Doctorate as tenants as they were less likely to be party orientated and have plenty of work to keep them in line. My Callum was a bit different as I met him through my network of friends and he seemed to be 'my sort of person', intelligent but leaving school at the first opportunity to learn in the 'University of Life'. However, he was just a tenant until nearly two years after he moved in and the events starting with 'A Beautiful Spring Morning.'

A Change of Plan

Shortly into the new academic year, Gia rang me on Monday morning. "Alice, any chance of putting up four final year women until they can get a new house?"

"Out of interest, why do they need a new house." I wondered what they had been doing to get chucked out.

"There was an electrical fire in their kitchen. It ruined all the communal rooms but fortunately they got out and it seems the fire doors kept their belongings from being ruined."

"You seem well informed, tell me more about them."

"Well, I only know Kim, she's a quiet girl, but she came into the lab today in a bit of shock and not looking forward to being in a Bed and Breakfast hostel."

"And what have you told her?"

"Only that I have a friend who might have some rooms to let in a house just outside of town."

"Gia, knowing you, she is there, and you are on speaker phone, so can I have a word?"

Gia giggled. "Busted! Kim, Alice would like to have a word."

I spoke to Kim for a while and she filled me in about the other three final year women who knew each other quite well, otherwise they wouldn't have been sharing a house. For reference they are Mia, Olivia and Rachel. From what she said I might have to keep an eye on Rachel.

Liam's Introduction to Kim and Him.

Hi, I am Liam, Kim's long-term boyfriend, or proto fiancé.

Kim and I met during fresher's week when we were paired up for a silly game involving threading a piece of wool attached to a tablespoon. If I had known I had to do that, I would not have got involved as I am painfully shy, and neither would Kim for the same reason.

We were hopeless. I found it almost too embarrassing to put the spoon down her blouse, let alone pull her waistband to get it to drop into her trousers. It would have been bad enough to do using my hands, but they had to be behind me, and I had to use my teeth. The only compensation was Kim's fascinating scent.

I managed to get the spoon out from her ankle and then pass it to her mouth and I blushed when our faces touched. She managed to drop it down my polo shirt, but then panicked when she went to my waist band as I had developed a lump. I pulled her up and gave her a hug, which did nothing to ease the lump, but I managed to calm her down.

We withdrew from the game and sat, once we had de-wooled ourselves and chatted, unlike the other 'failures' who were snogging and that is the least of what I could see with hands up shirts or even skirts. I think Kim was glad that we were talking about our courses, and we sloped off, getting some raised eyebrows and smiles from people who got entirely the wrong idea, which my penis shared, more fool it.

So, two shy young people become soul mates and we do plenty of kissing and a bit of body fondling through clothing we don't do more as we learnt that we were both virgins and that Kim was terrified of the 'pain of her first time' and I was terrified that this wonderful woman would reject me for causing it. So, to avoid us getting our bodies too excited and leading us astray we kept to activities that involved being clothed and in the presence of other people, such as hiking and horse riding. It was helped by the fact that neither of us drink much alcohol and also us both living for the first two years as tenants in family houses.

I thought thinks might move on a bit in the final year, when Kim and four friends moved into a flat so we could at least have some privacy but two weeks into their tenancy, there was a fire in their kitchen. Although there were no casualties and, apart from a bit of smoky smell, no damage to Kim's or the other girls' belongings it meant they were homeless until a friend of Kim, one of the lab assistants, put her, and then the rest, into touch with a woman called Alice who had a house they could each have a room in. Oh, Kim's studying bio-chemistry, hence the lab stuff.

So back to a poky room in a shared house and us looking at another platonic year, not that I was totally upset as I love Kim, but I also longed for intimacy, as did she, but we still had 'that hurdle' to overcome. When I saw the house, I helped the girls move in, I was gobsmacked. House! Fucking Palace! Sorry about the swearing. It was massive with wings for goodness' sake! Her room was massive! The house has a gym, not just a home gym, but like with proper professional kit! A large pool that you can do serious lengths in! A proper jacuzzi, not some pathetic hot tub! And Alice didn't want any more money than they were paying before!!!

Oh, and I even found it had a Library, not a little reading room, but with a serious number of books and broadband of a commercial speed. But there again I understood that Alice worked from home on her business. If there was a downside, it was that the place has CCTV cameras in the shared rooms, but I suppose there was a need to keep the place safe and Alice's business had something to do with CCTV.

There was an older couple, Jenny and Billy, in our wing, but when I say older, they were still below thirty and the 'refugees', as they like to call themselves, dealt mostly with them as they also study, though postgraduate, at the University.

Alice and her partner, Callum, live in the other wing and I hardly saw them and Callum seemed to work odd hours, but was some sort of retail manager at the airport. He was much older, say over thirty and I was instinctively wary of upsetting him, as it turns out for no good reason.

Now, I'll hand the story over to Kim as she was the one moving in and speaking with Alice.

Kim and Liam's Lessons in Love

Hi, I am Kim and I have added my story to those already told about life in Alice's house, if that word is anything like adequate to describe where she, and now I, live with my friends, 'The Refugees'.

After the fire Gia introduced us refugees to Alice, well me first and then the others, and after a week that had already been arranged in temporary accommodation we moved into 'Alice Towers' as Rachel christened the place, not that there are any towers, but it is the biggest house I have ever lived in.

We four, along with Jenny and Billy live in the guest wing and Alice and Callum were in the main wing. We were told that Alice's business was involved in IT and CCTV and we noticed that there were cameras in the shared rooms, such as the Sun Lounge, Gym, Pool, Library and Kitchen.

They seemed quite basic, like those you could get on-line and were not a brand that I recognised, or could find on line? They also looked like they were new, but at least we knew where the cameras were. Rachel pulled a bit of a face about it, but I said that for all I cared there could be a dozen in each room for the benefit of the gym and pool.

Alice also said that she didn't mind us having guests over, even overnight, but only at weekends and 'no moving in without rent'. That pleased Rachel as she had a regular roster of boyfriends, and she looked forward to having pool parties. Thinking about it, if it wasn't for the CCTV she might have been thinking about having pool orgies instead. But enough about Rachel, possibly she and the others will get to tell their stories of our final year living in the Towers.

I have a long-term boyfriend, Liam, and if it wasn't for the uncertainty about getting our degrees and then jobs, he might have even got me a ring. But the biggest thing holding us back is that we were not intimate, or more simply we were both virgins and I was terrified of my first time, and he was terrified of disappointing me.

So, whilst he came to the Towers at the weekend and we enjoyed the gym and pool as well as making out he never stayed overnight. We did spend some time in my room, partly for privacy and partly to hide the fact that we were not 'doing it', but Alice was obviously a better people watcher than my erstwhile housemates.

However, it was Gia who broached the issue with me. One day, just over a month after we moved in, I was finishing in the Lab where she worked and She put her hand on my shoulder and quietly asked. "Kim, are things alright between you and Liam?"

I turned to her, and I became nervous. "Has... he said anything?"

She gave me a hug, which made it worse. "No, Liam hasn't said anything." And I was relieved. "But Al thinks there might be something holding back the pair of you."

I was startled. "Al...ison, but I hardly see her, it's mostly Jenny, what has she said?"

She held me by the shoulders and looked up at me, she is very petite. "Al is a people watcher par excellence, and little gets past her. Also, if you have any relationship problems, I can assure you that Cal and Al can help as they helped me when I was having problems getting it on with my boyfriend Hugh."

I looked puzzled and tiptoeing asked. "Getting it on, as in having... er... sex?" I had seen Hugh a couple of times when he came to pick Gia up and the shear idea of him and her having sex seemed impossible as he is so much larger than her, surely she would be crushed!

Her eyes glistened. "Yes, as in sex, as in making love, as in enjoying each other's bodies in carnal delight. And I can see from your expression, Al was right that you are missing out. Is he unable to satisfy you?"

I broke down in tears and sobbed. "It's not his fault, it's mine, I am terrified of losing my virginity and Liam hasn't been with a woman before, so he is terrified of hurting me."

Gia sat me down and mothered me, though not in a way that my mother would ever have done. "Right Kim, we are going to go and speak with Al and see what she proposes. Clearly, they can't do for you what they did for me and Hugh as you will want your first time to be with Liam."

I was clearly stunned and nearly shouted. "What! You cheated on Hugh with Callum?"

She was unruffled. "No, we didn't cheat on each other as we knew all about it and also at the time we were just friends with benefits, but very little in the way of benefits. I'll let you read my story one day, but not until we, or rather you have spoken to Al and have decided what you need to do."

After we spoke some more, Gia rang Al and arranged a meeting.

------

As was typical this was in the Sun Lounge, just Alice, Gia and myself, with tea and biscuits, but I could have done with a stiff drink, not that I drink at all.

I was nervous. "Al...ison," I still couldn't bring myself to call my landlady by her familiar name, even though she was only six or seven years older than me and the rest of the new girls. "I don't know what Gia has told you, but Liam and I are happy as we are, I am sure we will work it out eventually."

Alice smiled and laid her hand on mine, and I could tell she could feel me trembling slightly. "Kim, eventually is a long time and if you are really in love with Liam, then you could both miss out, both on the ultimate pleasure of each other's bodies, but on long term happiness."

I took my hand back. "Look, I, we, don't need pleasure of each other's bodies, we are in love."

Alice tilted her head, she looked into my eyes. "I said, ultimate pleasure," Gia had said Alice was a people watcher without compare. "how much pleasure have you shared, apart from kissing?"

I felt myself blush. "Just kissing and cuddling. Really intimate cuddling, no holds barred." I tried to sound like we did a lot more than we did.

"With all your clothes on?" It was a question, but one that Alice clearly knew the answer. I nodded.

Alice looked at me with concern but also glanced at Gia. "So, you have never experienced the touch of Liam's hands on your breasts, or the thrill of his lips on your nipples." I shook my head. "Have you ever stroked his chest when he has been here swimming?"

"Of course. And he strokes my back and neck." I felt that I had redeemed myself.

"And is it nice is it for you to stroke his chest? Do his nipples respond?" It seemed an innocent question.

I nodded again. "Of course, and they do. He says he likes it. And I like to do it for him."

"And you would deny Liam that pleasure in stroking your chest, and seeing your body respond?"

I was flustered, it seemed such a little thing, but also a big thing so I went on the offensive. "But he might get too excited and want to, to, you know, have me."

Alice didn't react defensively, but calmly. "What I have seen of Liam, he wouldn't do anything that you didn't let him. And if you wanted him to, as you put it, have you, what would be the problem?"

I looked at her as if she was being stupid and I raised my voice. "I'm a virgin! It would hurt so much, I might hate him for it!"

Alice somehow had her hand back on mine, gently soothing it. "Kim, it should not hurt when you first have a man in you, and if you know, and he knows, what to do, which would also mean that you are ready, you should not even feel more than a mild discomfort." At this she looked at Gia. "Just ask Gia and, without being critical, she and Hugh did the bare minimum, but chose the best position and took things slowly."

Gia cut in. "Yes," She had a sidelong look at Alice as if there was something she wasn't saying. "we took it slowly, and Hugh is a lot bigger than me and if it was bound to hurt, it would have been terrible and we would never have been able to had sex at all, but it wasn't, so we did. Oh, and Hugh was a virgin as well, so it wasn't like either of us knew how to avoid discomfort the first time, but I assure you it wasn't a problem."

My whole beliefs about a first time were being undermined. "But I've been told it hurts, that you bleed, and are sore and, and stuff!"

Alice and Gia exchanged looks. "Who told you this?" I opened my mouth. "No, don't answer. I think they were trying to put you off experimenting or having sex with someone who didn't care for you. But Gia and I can tell you differently."

I was still unsure but was now curious. "Ok, but how can I learn what to do the first time?"

Alice took both my hands and looked deep into my eyes. "I don't think that it should be a case of you learning, but you and Liam learning. I will have to speak to Cal, but I think if we demonstrate what you need to know, then you will be ready to put it into practice in private."

My eyes must have been wide, I was shocked and fascinated. "What! You and Cal having sex with us watching?! Like a porn movie?!!"

Would nothing rile this woman, she just smiled at my rant. "No, we would not be having sex like a porn movie, if that was what you needed there is plenty on the internet. No Cal and I will talk you through what we are doing, and answer questions. We might, or might not, have sex, but we will need to demonstrate some things and I and Cal would probably have one or more orgasms as part of it. Do you want me to speak to Cal and if he says yes, do you want me to be with you when you speak to Liam?"

I was unsure, but also curious, thinking about how it would feel for Liam to stroke my chest, or rather breasts, as I enjoyed feeling his. "Ok... I'll speak to Liam, actually, can Callum speak to him once I introduce them?"

Alice nodded and smiled. "Right, I'll speak to Callum. But one last thing... are you on the pill?"

I shook my head and Gia said. "You will need to speak to family planning, I can come along if you want."

I nearly giggled. "It's OK, I have birth control."

Alice looked at inside of my arms. "Implants?"

"No, the thingy inside, an IUD, my periods were very heavy."

Alice just stared at me, and I wondered if I had offended her, and then she smiled and I think she nearly laughed. "Kim, when they put the IUD in, did you experience unbearable pain?"

"What? No. Why. It was a bit uncomfortable though."

"Kim, there are men who are smaller than the device they use to put that in, so I think you have been worrying when you should have been enjoying."

I actually felt my face drop. "So I don't, we don't, need your guidance?"

Gia cut in again, possibly thinking I was backing out, rather than worrying that the offer would be withdrawn. "Kim, you and Liam will learn so much about making love, not just for the first time, but for every time, trust me as a happily fulfilled woman."

------

So, conversations were held, some were awkward, and Liam bounced between embarrassed and enthusiastic and then back. This especially when he was introduced to Callum, and they went off to the Library to chat. When he came back, he was all over me and we nearly didn't wait for the lesson, well I nearly didn't and for the first time I held his penis through his trousers without being worried about it.

We met in one of the smaller rooms in the Family Wing. It has a small sitting room and the bedroom is in a half loft, that is up an open staircase which was open to the space below, with balustrade. There was a double bed with a two seat sofa facing it. As instructed Liam and I were wearing lightweight clothing, in case we wanted to practice anything what we were learning. In his case it was swimming shorts, which have their own liner and a T-shirt. In mine it was a white polo shirt and shorts, but I decided, just in case, you never know, to wear my best underwear, almost lingerie quality, but a bit conservative for coverage.

We sat on the sofa and Alice and Callum sat on the bed facing us, Alice sitting on one hip, sort of mermaid style and Callum cross legged and already showing a bulge. Callum began, looking at Liam. "The first thing to remember is that there is no rush and the longer you take the better it is for both of you."

Alice cut in, but looking at me. "Except, when you are feeling that you need him to stop teasing, just tell him to get the Hell on with it. Sometimes teasing can become torture when you are on the brink of an orgasm, and he won't push you over it!"

Callum smiled. "Guilty as charged. And when you do push Kim over the edge, ease off and let her enjoy it and then start building her next orgasm."