A&C2 01: Kim and Liam’s Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice nudged him. "Callum says that men should not screw the ass of a woman, but screw it on until she screams and then let her unwind and do it again until she begs you to fuck her." Callum just nodded along, clearly this is what he thought and probably had said.

Liam, poor soul, raised his hand as if in class, and Callum nodded to him. "You just said until she begs you to fuck her, does that mean the winding up isn't fucking?"

Alice actually replied, looking at me. "Initially it can be foreplay, that is Liam pleasuring your body, and that is just your tits and pussy, but when a man is experienced he can be fucking you without him coming and giving you an orgasm or two..."

Callum added. "Or more."

"or more, and you get to the point you just want to be filled with his sperm, to feel the warmth flood you and know that he is yours. That can give you the best contentment, even if you don't have an orgasm at the time. It can be like the feeling you get when you have finished a wonderful meal. So, at that time you just have to tell Liam to 'fucking get on with it and to come in you', and he will happily oblige."

"Very happily." Callum confirmed looking at Liam. "But we are getting ahead of ourselves, first you need to learn about pleasuring Kim, to get her to that plateau of pleasure where she not only wants you to make love to her, but needs you to."

Liam actually blushed. "H... How do you start?"

Callum and Alice both said. "You kiss each other." And Alice continued. "long and deep and passionately and let your hands explore each other's bodies, knowing that you are going to surrender yourselves to each other, like this." And she and Callum started kissing and fondling each other in a way that made our equivalent look like a chaste kiss.

As well as kissing each other's mouths, they took time to kiss necks and the inside of wrists and arms and even nibble on earlobes.

Liam and I sat holding hands and then gradually stroking each other and then kissing as we got turned on by what Alice and Callum were doing. That included Callum's hands reaching under Alice's top and lifting it over her head. I could see she was naked, as in not having a bra, and her nipples were already large and I realised mine were as well. Callum then gently cupped and stroked each before he went and kissed Alice's stomach before moving up slowly until he was kissing and then sucking on each in turn.

Liam must have been inspired by what he was seeing as his hands were cupping my breasts and his thumbs had discovered my nipples and were paying them some attention.

Despite seemingly focused on each other, Alice must have been looking at us as she said, already a bit breathlessly. "Liam, Kim would enjoy that more without her thick top, if Kim lets you, remove it, and you can tell if she will, and accept if she won't."

I wasn't sure what Alice was getting at but as we kissed, Liam started to work his hands around the hem of my top, pulling it out of the waist of my shorts and then started to lift it. I panicked and clamped my arms against my sides, and he stopped pulling it up, and I relaxed a little.

With his left hand he returned to the outside of top, but he managed to snake his right up inside and felt my breast through my bra. It was so much better I relaxed and breaking our kiss whispered. "Please take my shirt off." He lowered both hands, and started to lift my top, but only exposed my midriff, and he bent to kiss my stomach. It was so nice, but I wanted more, so I went to pull my shirt off.

Liam put his hands on mine and putting his mouth by my left ear whispered. "Let me do that." Before he nibbled my earlobe before kissing my neck, sending a shudder through me. He then began to gently pull my top up and I raised my arms as he stripped off me. The sensation of Liam stripping me was so erotic, far beyond the actual degree of nakedness that has been achieved, but then this was new.

We realised that Alice and Callum were there watching us, and I blushed.

Alice smiled. "Well done both, and Liam, you have clearly learnt to read Kim's signals. Now for Kim to learn something special." She looked at Callum. "If you don't mind." With that Callum stood up, bracing his hands on the ceiling, and I could see the bulge in his shorts and while we were distracted his top had gone missing.

Alice moved to sitting up on her knees and reached up to his waistband. She had to bring it clear of Callum's penis as she pulled the shorts down revealing a long smooth cock with a hard lump of a ball sack underneath that looked hairless. Alice turned from looking at it, to looking at me. "Liam's cock will look different it many ways, foreskin, length, girth, tightness of balls and hairiness. For my pleasure..."

Callum interrupted. "And mine." And gave a wink aimed at Liam.

"For our pleasure, Cal shaves the hair around the base of his shaft and balls. I am sure he will share grooming tips with Liam later."

For the first time since we arrived Liam spoke, but quietly. "He has and I have done what I can, I hope it's good enough." Bless him, he was beetroot red, so I gave him a kiss and also a grope and noticed he was quite flaccid, possibly intimidated by Callum's cock, but it responded to my touch, so I left my hand there.

"Moving on..." Alice said like the teacher she was being. "Now men's equipment varies, but it is very much about what he does with it. But what we are doing here is showing how you, Kim, can give Liam pleasure without penetration, though this will be the basic fellatio."

Alice paused and looked at Callim. "Cal will do most of the speaking, as I will have my mouth occupied. Whilst there are many times you would do this, the two main ones are to take the edge of a man's desire, to later prolong intercourse, and to rev him up so that he can get a second hard on earlier. In the first case you want him to come, the second, you don't."

With that Alice took Callum's cock in her right hand, but actually kept speaking. "Kim, you will notice a bead of liquid at the head of Cal's cock, that is pre-cum, not anything else, and is delicious." With that she licked it off and smiled like it was a treat. I decided that I would do the same to see if Liam's tasted as nice.

Then she said, "Cal, if you will..." And opening her mouth she ran her tongue around the head and after playing a bit on the underside she put it in her mouth and closed her lips and hummed.

Callum cleared his throat. "Er, ah, right Al has just got the top wet and spent some time on the web that is just on the underside... which is... very sensitive... before taking me in her mouth." Alice must have been doing nice things as Callum was having trouble speaking and was wobbling as Alice broke off her attentions.

Her tone seemed very in control. "Cal, you are too tense like that, lie down and I'll start again." The look of relief in his face was epic, and she must have been doing something good as he nearly collapsed but got safely on his back with his legs either side of Alice. She then started again, but I noticed she already had a lot of his cock wet already.

Callum almost purred. "So much better, but it can be done standing on the floor, or sat on the edge of a chair or bed. Ahh. Now Al has got my whole length lubricated and with one hand she is working in time with her mouth. And, ahh, she is also tickling my balls with the other." This was telling us much of what we could see, but also that it was effective. Then Alice broke off sucking his cock and then licked the underside before dropping lower, her hand now working on pumping his cock.

Alice might have had her mouth full, but that didn't make it easy for Callum to speak. "Ah, as, ah you can see, the mouth doesn't have to be over the shaft, and ehaa, licking and indeed, ahh, gentle sucking of the balls can be so pleasurable."

Alice rose up. "With Cal lying down getting to his balls is not as easy as if he was standing, but I took pity on him. What he hasn't done." And here she gave a slight slap on his thigh. "Is to reach down to my tits and they are feeling left out, so I will just give them a treat."

She moved her body forward and drooled on his cock, spreading it with her hand and letting go before lowering her breasts either side of it. He then used his hands to squeeze them around his cock and then starting to thrust with his hips. I could see the tip appearing and vanishing between them and her nipples being stroked by his hip bones.

Alice then said. "This is quite nice, but far from the best position for a titty fuck and now they don't feel so left out, Cal stop thanks, I will now bring Cal to orgasm. I will take his spunk in my mouth and swallow it as I like the taste, but you can experiment with it going on your tits, or face I recommend you try swallowing it initially, it is quite nice and safe."

Alice looked hard at me. "If you wait you can get fixated on not doing it." With that she fed Callum's cock back into her mouth that started to work her mouth up and down, but she also had her hand around it and moved it at the same time.

Callum sounded a bit breathless, despite just lying there. "If you need to see more... just stand or lean in." So I stood to watch what Alice's hands were doing, especially on his balls.

Callum gulped. "You will notice... Al has her hand... around me as... well." He groaned. "That means all of my... dick is experiencing... the blow job,,, but it also... controls the...ah. depth and,,, if I was to... stupi...dly ohhh try... to deep thr... oat... Al... I could... not... Ahhh Al... I'mmm Comin... Huuuu Ah."

It was so erotic to see his hips twitch as he came and Alice's mouth and cheeks clearly sucking and drinking in his cum and the pleasure on her face so I would try to do the same for Liam, I almost wanted to do that right away but then Alice sat back with a wide smile and said. "Now it is my treat!" And with that whilst she laid back, Callum swung his legs round so he was now between hers.

As Callum leaned forward Alice spread her legs and when I say spread, she was doing a full splits, with her mons standing proud of her body and even from my side I could see her labia were spread. Poor Liam, he was on side below her legs and had a direct view and I could feel the growth of his erection and he tried to get his hand around mine to adjust it. As I was going to be doing more than this soon, I used both my hands to lift his waist band and then put my left hand inside and onto his cock.

Callum kissed the inside of Alice's left and then right thigh, moving from knee to the top of the leg. He then looked at her open sex, looked up into her eyes and took a deep breath and then dropped his head and took a long lick. Alice shuddered and said. "He normally says, looks good, smells good and tastes good, but has forgot."

Callum lifted his head clear. "I do, but this position is not working. Al, you need to be at the edge of the bed and our students will need to get up, irrespective of what Kim is doing," And he winked at me. "and stand either side of me to see what I am doing."

That put a bit of a dampener on the mood, but there again we were there to learn and not get excited.

Callum was kneeing at the foot of the bed and Alice had her legs over his arms in a more relaxed angle. His hands were framing her pussy and he started by kissing up each leg from knee to crotch. He used his thumbs to spread her lips and then he licked all the way from the bottom to the top.

Alice said, a bit breathlessly. "As you can... see, Cal... gently using his... tongue on my... opening." There were gaps in her speech.

Having got started with his mouth, Callum moved his hands up to Alice's breasts and started to work on them, as Alice continued. "Now Cal is... using his ton...gue, lips and... even his nose... to pleasure me. He is... also drawing... down my own... fluids, and now... he is circling... and flick... ing my clit... with his tongue... and will... shortly suck...... it, at which...... time I will...... probably have......... an orgasm."

I realised that I was feeling damp between the legs and just had to give myself some pressure. I looked over to Liam's shorts and it was clear he had a hard cock, and when I looked down at Callum, he did as well, so it hadn't taken long to recover. So pleasuring a woman was a pleasure to men and not something selfish. At that moment, Alice started to scream all sorts of crude stuff, including a lot of 'Fuck'. 'Coming', and 'Callum'. Her hips were bouncing around and she had grabbed handfuls of Callum's hair and was holding his face to her crotch.

She settled down and I said. "Wow, that was a massive climax, I will be glad if Liam can do a fraction of that for me."

Callum had sat back, his face seriously wet, and clearly that was not all his saliva. "If Liam is learning anything, he will be able to do just as much, but the real fun is next."

Alice smiled and nodded and she was panting. "It does... depend on your... g-spot, but Liam... should get better at it... as you two fuck each other... regularly." I felt my face flush at that and I could see Liam had as well.

Then Callum spoke. "Liam," And Liam gave a little jump. "you need to ensure that you keep your fingernails are short and smooth, and that your fingers are wet. You then gently insert one finger, thus." With that he gently worked the middle finger of his right hand, palm downwards, in and then brought his mouth over the top and licked at Alice's clit.

He did something else and Alice continued. "Cal has now added his ring finger, and with that he can spread my vagina wider if he wants, but Liam, stick to one finger until Kim asks for more."

I noticed Liam nod in acceptance of the advice, but I was thrilled at the idea of his hand being in me like that. Then Callum did something else and Alice smiled and then gave a little gasp before continuing with little gasps."

"Cal has... now turned his... hand over s... o that the fing... ers are upwards... and he ha... s curled them... slight... ly to stroke... my front wall... where he has...... found m... y geeee.... spottttt!!! Ahhh aaahhhh AHHHH." And with that she clearly experienced a climax much hotter and longer than the one before.

Oh I was getting so wet hoping that Liam could do anything like that to me and I could see his shorts were fit to burst and I almost wanted to go and take his cock in my mouth and even risk it in my vagina, but there was more to learn.

Alice and Callum were quiet for a while, his hand now free of her pussy, but his mouth still gently there as Alice's breathing settled. Then she lifted herself up and looked at me and then Liam. "And now the good bit!"

My jaw just dropped, what I had seen Alice experience wasn't the good bit!

Callum climbed back on the bed and we sat down again, and that meant I could get my hand back on Liam's cock, I don't know why but I was so eager to feel its heat and to gently stroke it. I wasn't expecting it, but Liam put his left arm around me and we kissed. Whilst we were doing this, he slipped his right arm under mine and worked it under my waist band and onto my pussy where he must have been able to feel how wet I was.

Alice spoke sternly. "Please pay attention to the lesson!" Then she smiled and continued in a cheery tone. "Though I am pleased to see your enthusiasm. Right, we are going to demonstrate forward cowgirl. This is a good position for the woman at anytime, but is excellent for a first time, whether the woman's, the man's, or in your case both."

Callum was lying on his back, his head to my left, with his long dick nearly vertical and I wondered what Liam's would look like. Alice straddled Callum's legs kneeling facing him with her pussy touching his dick. She looked at me. "Now you can do this squatting to get more movement, but it is more difficult to balance and control, so do it kneeling until you get adventurous."

I nodded and she continued. "Now, you can take some time rubbing your labia up and down the underside of Liam's cock, and even pleasuring your clit." She started to just that. "Though you can also, and for your first time I suggest, you use lots of lube."

Callum gave a little cough. "It also feels fantastic for me, as it rubs the little web just below the glans, and if done too much it can make a man come, especially if there has been a long time since the last one."

Alice smiled. "Well, we wouldn't want that, but Kim, remember this are Liam's first times as well, so don't be upset if he comes easily, be proud you excite him so much he can't hold back. Now, what you have to do next is rise up and work the top of your man's cock to and fro cross your opening to get everything nice and lubricated." Callum dropped his head back from where he had been watching with his eyes closed and a big smile.

Alice also smiled. "Then when the head is nestling at your opening, you can slowly increase the pressure until it starts to enter you. Now Kim, it is likely you will be very tense, so it is important that you relax and Liam can help."

With that Callum's hands ran up the sides of Alice's legs, hips, flanks and onto her breasts, where he gently stroked them and as Alice sighed she slowly slid down his dick until she was sat tight on his lap. She then began to rock her hips around and began to groan.

She leant forward and by rocking her hips I could see that she was moving Callum in and out of her and also working on stimulating her clit. The reason I could see was because I had pushed Liam out of the way so I could look where Callum's dick was skewered into her vagina.

Alice said. "I have a lot of control in this position. I can sit up and control the stroke of Callum's cock in my pussy. I can rise up," Which she did. "And have Callum thrust from below." Which he demonstrated and also a hand moved to her groin. "And he can stimulate my clit." She then sat down again, cutting off Callum's thrusts.

Callum commented. "Liam, always take the hint from what Kim does, or tells you. You will enjoy it more, mostly because the more she enjoys it, the more often she will want you to fuck her." That earned him a slap on the ribs from Alice, but also a big smile.

Alice said. "Cheeky, but true. Now we will just get on with fucking and you will see the positions we use."

So, the next move was for Alice to lie forward on Callum's chest, but with a significant amount of his erection exposed, and he then flexed his hips to thrust in and out and I noticed his hand was still between them and presumably working on her clit. After a bit Alice raised her body and got back to full penetration, but then leant back with her hands on Callum's shins.

Alice looked at us both. This is quite advanced and requires you both to do it right, but if you get the height right Liam will stimulate your g-spot and depending on his length and yours, possibly your cervix. Clit play is also possible, but tit play can be limited, but please excuse us while we have an orgasm or two."

With that Alice raised her body and Callum started to thrust from below. The effect on Alice was immediate with a series of gasps at the top and bottom of the thrusts and both had their eyes closed. Alice's body was starting to tremble and when Callum's hands framed her pussy and he used his forefingers to stimulate her she screamed and threw herself forward on him.

He continued to thrust, but more slowly, as her orgasm washed over her and then he picked the pace up as it grew again and as she climaxed Callum groaned and clearly from his thrusts, and the visible surges of his dick, was unloading his spunk into Alice and she started to kiss his face until their kisses joined into one long French kiss and they collapsed.

We watched as their minds returned to their bodies. Alice rolled off Callum and somehow, I found the sight of his softening and slimy, well used dick was so erotic and I almost longed to get it in my mouth and taste it. I must have had a look on my face and licked my lips.