A&C2 01: Kim and Liam’s Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice coughed lightly. "Kim, that's mine, get one of your own." And with that she did what my mind was imaging, but she had turned so that her pussy was over Callum's face and I was amazed to see Callum returning the favour. After a minute Alice pulled her mouth of a surprisingly full looking dick. "Er, Callum... very nice, but I think we had better let Kim and Liam go, I think they are getting restless."

Callum pulled away from Alice's pussy, with a bit of a frown on his very wet face. "OK, you are right." He turned to look at us. "Alice will show you to the 'honeymoon suite' and I'll get us a coffee in our room." Then looking at Alice. "See you in five minutes." And with that he just got up, naked, sporting a large erection, and went down the steps and out into the hallway.

Alice gathered up their few clothes and led us in silence to the next bedroom, which was similar, but bigger, with mood lighting, candles burning and soft music playing. She gave us a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Enjoy, there is everything you need, including some drinks and dressing gowns. See you in the morning and I will get you a breakfast that you will hopefully need." And with that she left us alone.

----

Liam and I stood there suddenly feeling coy, but as we kissed my thigh bumped his very erect erection and so I dropped to my knees, pulled his shorts down and I saw his cock for the first time. It was beautiful to me. He had a foreskin, but a good third of his shaft was clear of it and it was glistening with precum, so I licked it, and liked it and took it in my mouth.

I wrapped my right hand around the shaft and my left played with Liam's balls that were not as tight as Callum's but felt oh so nice. As they were shaved quite well, I pulled my mouth off the tip, kissed the underside, and then lightly kissed and sucked his balls. I then went back to working on his shaft.

In the meantime, Liam went from stroking my hair to feeling my tits and I was determined to make him come so I could taste his spunk, which didn't take long. I was a bit surprised by the force of the spurts, but managed to keep most of it and found I did like the taste, though it was novel. I suppose the taste of the precum had primed me for what to expect and I used my fingers to wipe up the cum that had leaked onto my chin and breasts.

I stood and we kissed and I was pleased that Liam wasn't put off by taste of his spunk in my mouth, which was still there even after I had swallowed. Once Liam's legs were working properly, I led him up the steps to the bed, which was larger than the one Alice and Callum had used in the other room.

Liam showed he had learnt the lessons on how to pleasure my pussy and even managed to find and excite my g-spot, but with one finger it was not as earth shattering as it would later be.

We followed the advice and even though I was soaking wet in my pussy, I used the lube on the side table to slather up Liam's cock and positioned myself over it, and got it centred on my vaginal opening, but I was hesitant to go on.

Liam stroked my body and then dropped his hands and then used his thumbs to stroke my clit and as a minor orgasm went through my body I felt myself sliding down his shaft. There was only a minor unwelcome tightness that quickly faded against the deep satisfaction of having Liam's very nice, substantial and 'all mine', cock in me.

We didn't try anything to adventurous but slowly made love and I had a quiet orgasm, I don't think I am a screamer, before Liam shot his hot spunk in me. Then I found I could scream as that sensation released all the tension that had been dampening my pleasure.

We made love twice more that evening and once in the morning before our hunger for food, rather than each other, drove us to the kitchen where Alice was waiting and serving up a full English breakfast. How she knew we were coming I will never know, she seems to be psychic or omniscient.

Alice smiled her smile. "I can see you are even more in love now than before." And we both blushed, but I noticed Liam moved his hand as if his cock was already reacting to the meaning. Alice placed the plates down on the table. "Eat up, I presume you will have a busy morning and will need your strength. I'll do you a light lunch, but after Liam has taken you to Stefanno's at eight, I'm afraid you will have to return to Kim's room."

I was surprised and embarrassed and just said 'Thanks'. Liam looked down and mumbled. "Thank, really, but I can't afford Stefanno's." It being a local four-star restaurant and my first worry was if any of my dresses were fit to be seen there.

Alice reached out and lifted his chin. "Liam, I've got it covered. My treat for being such good students. Callum and I may have discovered a new career opportunity, so you two deserve to be thanked."

----

Immediately after final's we got engaged, we would have done earlier but my dad would not have approved and was expecting an unsullied bride to walk down the isle. I just know my mother knew the truth and was clearly happy for me as she constantly remarked how radiant I was looking.

(continued... Rachel Gets A Hero)

I hope you enjoyed this part. The next one is about Rachel who has a string of young men, but needs someone who can satisfy her. Billy might just be the man to help out.

I can't thank you enough for reading this to the end. Thanks for your favourites, follows and your kind votes. Please read my other stuff if you enjoyed this opus.

All comments welcome, especially from other authors.

I don't write for the ratings, but there again it helps other readers find, or avoid, stories.

Alex