All Comments on 'Aaron, My Student'

by HairyJacques

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed reading this. Your details about the hairy chest and armpits and "five o'clock shadow" are great! I can just imagine the young man's sensitivity about his hairy body, and the kindness and gentleness the professor had in encouraging him to open himself up. And look what happened. Wow!

Really an enjoyable sexy read! Looking forward to more details and sex in chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing Dynamics!

I love the way the teacher instills confidence in the student. I also like the bravery in Aaron, when he said, "Here goes" right before he kisses the professor. I was rooting for him. I know it's not important but I would like to know the name of the professor, if there is a second installment. I'm very detailed- oriented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Would love to see more of these two

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Advice

Not that you need my advice HairyJacques but never waste your time on anonymous comments that appear IN ALL CAPS.

They are never helpful and always posted by sad middle-aged trolls living in their mommy's basement.

Was your story the best I've ever read on this site? No, but it was above average, fun and interesting.

Keep posting. It's unlikely you'll turn me into a bear fan but I'll keep an open mind.

TurbidusTurbidusover 8 years ago
Hot

Not big on hairy dudes but loved the fresh sweat and pit-licking.

Nice job.

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the great comments!

I really appreciate hearing everyone's thoughts on this story! Please keep the comments coming!

It's gratifying to know what you find hot, what turns you on about about the dynamics between Aaron and his professor, and what you like about my description of their physical interaction. It's also helpful when you kindly point out what you think could have been better.

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't Wait for Chapter 2

I enjoyed this story very very much. I am personally a fan of hairy men so that immediately got my attention and you were able to keep my interest throughout the story. I too liked the "Here goes" part others mentioned. That, along with other things, just made the story much more believable, realistic, and relatable. I am extremely excited for the next chapter if you choose to continue. Good job, really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow hot

I loved this story. A hairy young man is so hot. I would have loved to here a little more about the students sexy hairy legs and feet. I am not into feet but I think a guy with hairy legs and cute feet are a turn on. My bf has amazing hairy legs with really cutesexy feet. I love feeling his soft leg hair against my sides and his sexy feet in my hands when i f**k him. He's 18 and I am 20.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
That's my kinda guy!

I didn't have the opportunity growing up to go to college and live on campus. Would've enjoyed it.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Hot story

Hot story with great descriptions! Wish it was longer….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So Hot

Just love a hot hairy guy. This was so sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved all his body hair, his furry chest, his dense pits, his treasure trail, his full bush, hairy taint and hole. Would like to worship him and make him realize how hot and sexy he is. Will there be more chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous