All Comments on 'Aaron's Summer of '77 Ch. 09'

by SDR2000

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful...just beautiful

You are a gifted writer, and your series about Aaron and Adam has been a loving collection of love stories between two great guys. It really brings tears to my eyes to read of them together, the birthday party, the growing love between Adam and Aaron, Adam's great masculine hairy body and Aaron's response to that body. I love Adam's tender talk with Aaron because it just reaffirms their growing love and promises to "hold on" and "keep growing." Both guys realize the great gift they have.

Keep writing, even in this series. The stories are a great reading pleasure! I LOVE THEM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story!

I was happy to see another chapter posted. I enjoy reading about this unlikely couple's journey together. Love really has no exclusions for age difference, if the two involved can accept that they are at different places in life, and be supportive with the differences.

These two delight me as they learn about each other and the relationship grows. I was not sure why Adam was giving Aaron the advice to get out and meet new people at school, as it is possible that he may find someone he is attracted to. I don't think that he is planning on hooking up with anyone besides Adam, but stranger things have happened. If Aaron were to get together with someone else to fill the loneliness of being away from home, I think Adam would be devastated, so I really don't understand why he would encourage him to do so! Maybe just a hint of things to come later in the story! Looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous