Aaron's Summer of '77 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, when you really like what I'm doin' to ya' down there, then I wantcha' to imitate it and do the same thing to me. That way. I'll know what gets ya' off. Not that I don't already have a pretty good idea of that by now though, baby."

Every time I go down on him now, all I can think of is his hairy pleasure trail and the base of his big, thick shaft. I like to squeeze it at the base, because he moans and groans when I do and his big cock seems to swell up even more whenever I do that to him. I know that when I do this, his cock head gets super sensitive and starts to leak precum and the sighs of pleasure get louder from him whenever I just focus and concentrate on what I'm doing to him down there. The smell of his fully aroused cock is something I swear I would know in a darkened room. It's pungent, totally masculine and virile. And I wish I were a pair of his Superman underwear at times, so I could be in his crotch and have his man smell on me between his furry, hairy legs and in his pube bush all day long.

"I love how you smell, Adam."

"Jeezus, Aaron! You're one kinky little fucker at times, baby. I don't think you'd be sayin' that after getting' a whiff of me after five days without a shower! But, if that gets ya' hot, baby, then I'm OK with it. Now babe, I wantcha' to stick your finger way far up inside my ass. My hairy man butt needs some attention, honey. We'll shower up together after this, maybe in four or five hours or so, after we've had five or six messy cum sessions together. Whatdaya' say, cookie?"

"What I really want to eventually do is play with your hairy chest and suck on your nipples, Adam."

"Once I shoot my balljuice all over ya' then you can do whatever the fuckin' fuck you want to me there, baby. Is that OK with you?"

"I'm so boned up now, Adam all I want to do is just keep sucking on your big dick and have you cum all over me!"

"Well, you just keep on with what you're doin' down there to my dong, babe and I promise ya' I'll explode all over ya' like anytime now!"

"Jeezus...fuckin'...fuck! Where in the fuckin' Hell did you learn how to squeeze my cock in that exact spot when I'm cumming like that? It felt like I was gonna' pass out, and I've never, ever shot a load that hard before! Like fuck, baby! Feel my heart in my chest! It's still racing here and my sphincter muscles in my ass just keep flexing. How in the fucking world did you ever manage to accomplish that, baby? I just gotta' know, so I can do that to you too!"

"Maybe I'll be giving 'you' some lessons soon. Think you can afford my hourly rates for tutoring, Adam?"

"Honey, if you can make me do that, then I'll pay ya' whatever your weight is in fish and chips!!"

"Your face when you cum is payment enough for me, Adam. I love you, wookiee!"

"God, love you so much too, Aaron. So much. Come here and snuggle close to me, baby. I wanna' feel your heartbeat next to mine. Let's just stay this way for a while. OK cookie?"

I'm so relaxed and half asleep. All I can do is nod and nestle inside his armpit and close my eyes.

We're just finishing up the last of the stuffing and turkey and Mom is starting to take the plates away from the table when the door bell rings.

"Now, I wonder just who that could be interrupting our Thanksgiving dinner?" Mom says to Dad with a little smile on her face.

Sebastien and Delphine walk into the dining room and Delphine says, "Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope there's some dessert and coffee left for us. We've brought a bottle of Grande Marnier over to mix with the coffee."

"Well, well! Anyone bringing liquor with them is always welcome for Iva's Pumpkin pie and coffee! Adam, Aaron, pull up a couple of chairs for Del' and Bast'! Happy Thanksgiving to you two as well."

Just then Mom comes into the dining room carrying a Charlotte Rousse birthday cake from Tait's Bakery on King Street with twenty-eight candles on it.

"The pumpkin pie will have to wait, Richard. Adam's birthday is this coming Wednesday! And given that Aaron will be back in Ottawa at school, Del' and I decided that Adam was going to have two birthday cakes this year! Happy Birthday, Adam! Now, make a wish and I'll take the cake back into the kitchen and serve it up shortly."

Adam is silent as he looks at the cake, then over to his Mom, then to me and then finally at everyone else. "I don't know what to say. I think some of my wishes came true this year. And most of them are about the people around the table with me right now. I do have one more wish. But, I'll keep it secret, 'cause I really want it to come true. Thank you, everyone."

My Dad hands Adam a card in a sealed envelope. "Now Adam, this is a birthday card from Iva and me. Don't open it here, though. You take it home with you, son and open it there. And again, a very Happy Birthday to you!"

"Thank you, Mr. Christie."

The evening ends with everyone in front of the fireplace in the living room having coffee and Grande Marnier. Blackjack is flaked out completely in front of the fire.

My Dad gestures to Bast' and signals him to come over to talk with him. "Now Bast', I know you report to me at the Hospital. But, when you're over here, it's just you and me and Del' and Iva. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Richard. And thanks, I do."

"Good! Then let's get really drunk and pretend it never happened on Tuesday, when our shifts start again at the Hospital!" Both men share a private laugh together, while Delphine and Iva give them both suspicious looks.

"Uh, Aaron...can I see you in the kitchen for a minute? I want to take home a piece of cake, if that's all right with you, Mrs. Christie." says Adam.

"It's all yours, Adam. Take as much as you want,' my Mom replies. Then she turns to Delphine and says, Del', I have some tequila in the kitchen. Have you ever had a Tequila Sunrise? They're delicious. Let me make you one when we finish with our liquor."

"Sounds wonderful! Thank you, Iva,' says Delphine.

"Cookie, do ya' wanna' know what my wish was when I blew out my candles?"

"I think I might already know, Adam."

"I think you might too, baby. I love you, Aaron. I know I've said that like fifty times already today. It isn't easy for me to say that word either, ya' know. Can I please see you tomorrow before ya' hafta' catch the bus back to Ottawa?"

"How about me staying over at your place with you tonight? Would you like that, Adam?"

"That would be the nicest birthday present I could ever receive. Let's make up some excuse and leave everyone to finish off their coffee and liquor by themselves. Does that sound like a plan to you, baby?"

"A perfect plan."

"Cookie, do ya' wanna' know what my wish was when I blew out my candles?"

"I think I might already know, Adam. It was for a new car! Hah, hah, hah!"

"Nope, Not exactly, Aaron. I think you know what I wished for, honey. I love you, Aaron. I know I've said that like fifty times already today. It isn't easy for me to say that word either, ya' know. Can I please see you tomorrow before ya' hafta' catch the bus back to Ottawa?"

"How about me staying over at your place with you tonight? Would you like that, Adam?"

"That would be the nicest birthday present I could ever receive. Let's make up some lame excuse and leave everyone to finish off their coffee and liquor by themselves. Does that sound like a plan to you, honey?"

"A perfect plan."

"Ummm...Aaron, when you go back to Ottawa, I wantcha' to take this shirt of mine back with ya'. I've been wearin' it to bed and sleeping in it for the last couple of days. It smells kinda' salty and sweaty and has my pheromone man scent all over it, mixed with my cologne. You can wear it to bed and fall asleep thinkin' of me, if ya' like. I know how much you love how my suit jacket smells. But, I need it for work and this is the best thing I can think of for ya' to have me wrapped around ya' when you're tryin' to fall asleep. Willya' promise me you'll wear it for me, honey?"

"You bet I will! Can I have your Superman briefs too, Adam."

"Sure thing, honey. Whatever gets ya' off. And, cookie...somethin' else while I'm thinkin' about it here. I'm gonna' try to stop callin' you 'babe' and 'baby' all the time. I've been giving that a lot of thought. You're growing up and almost an adult now. 'Cookie' and 'honey' are what I'm gonna' say from now on."

"When you come up to Ottawa next time to spend the weekend with me, Adam, would you maybe wear your suit when you get here? I really like the feel of your hard cock inside your suit pants! I gets me really hot when you go commando and your big, hairy cock is poking out at me and to quote you, sayin' hello!"

"Honey, anything I can do to keep you interested in what's hangin' down between my legs works for me, Now, let's go to bed now 'cause tomorrow is gonna' be busy for us both. Nite, cookie!"

"Nite, Adam."