Aaron's Summer of '77 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDR2000
SDR2000
15 Followers

"Yes, they do, Adam. No one gets in unless they check in there and have a valid student photo ID card. And trust me... I'm way ahead of you with Alan. In fact, he hasn't shown up for class all this past week. I'm glad he hasn't too!"

"Good to know, honey... good to know."

"Now Sasq man, can we suck and chew on each others tongues for a while here and can I rub your sasquatch fur or do you want to talk some more?"

"Well, honey... maybe five or ten minutes of kissin' and groping 'cause I wanna' taste that red wine on your lips and tongue. But after that, then I gotta' few things to talk to you about too. Does that work for ya', baby?"

"Are ya' all nice and comfy there with your head tucked into my armpit, baby?"

"Sure am, Adam. Now what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well once upon a time there was this cute, young kid named cookie baby and he loved a sasquatch ..."

"Sounds like one twisted, fractured kind of bedtime story to me there, Adam! Hah, hah, hah!"

"Hah, hah... seriously honey... hah, hah... remember when I was tellin' ya' I was startin' to think about my future and where we're goin' together in this relationship?"

"Ummm, hmmm... I do." I start to yawn, stretch and curl up closer to him, as he continues talking quietly to me.

"Well... how wouldya' like it if I moved up here and crashed with ya' here in your little apartment until we found a bigger place together at the end of your lease? Do ya' think we could manage together in this mouse cage for a few months together, honey?"

"Oh, Adam would you? I'll do whatever I need to around here to make space for you! What made you think about doing this, Sasq?"

"Well, babe... I'd hadn't really made up my mind 'til I was on that fuckin' abominable snowman bus ride up here tonight. Do ya' remember me tellin' ya' about Mrs. Fullerton talkin' to some folks about sellin' the store and them opening up a franchise back in town? Well, I've known about this for a week or so now. Mrs. Fullerton is gonna' be eighty-one in the spring and she's tired and wants to move into a seniors apartment back in Brockville. Her big, old brick house with the turret just behind the store is gettin' too much for her with the stairs and all and she just wants to slow up now a bit and enjoy the rest of her years in peace. She's been real good to me about the whole thing. She gave me a nice bonus and a letter of recommendation and spoke with a friend of hers up here in Ottawa at the Ministry of National Health and Welfare in Tunney's Pasture. Seems like they're interested to interview me for a job there. I'm not gonna' get too excited about it just yet though. And I don't wantcha' to get your hopes up either. But, cookie... Mrs. Fullerton agreed to lay me off to collect unemployment right away and I have some money saved up. She wants me to work the store with her through Christmas and January and then the Rexall Group will take over in February. So, honey... wouldya' like me to move in with ya' here in the short term and then maybe look for a bigger place for us both at the end of your spring semester in May? I think havin' ya' in this bed here with me every night would be the best Christmas present I could ever hope to get! I love you, Aaron and I know it's gonna' be tight here in this postage stamp excuse for an apartment... but, whatdaya' say?"

"Adam! I say... I love you too! And if you can put up with me and my cooking and mess around here, then let's do this, Sasq man!"

"Ummm... I'll be doin' the cooking, honey. I wanna' live to see the New Year, baby! Hah, hah! You just keep the place tidy and keep that tight, little ass ready at a moment's notice when I wanna' get into your pants and fuck ya' and we'll sign a formal binding contract to that effect and move on from there! Deal?"

"Yeah! Deal!"

"Good! I know my old grey suit jacket and pants are gonna' be real thrilled with havin' to share space with your sexy jeans in your armoire there! You can take them out and smell my sweaty crotch and armpits and abuse them any time ya' like, ya' kinky little fucker. How does that sound to ya', cookie?"

Do I have to break the news to your shirt, Adam or will you do that?"

"Ahhh ... c'mere, honey. I think that old shirt can learn to share ..."

Now, I'm gonna' talk to your Mom and Dad about this when we're back in Brockville together over your Christmas Break and ask my Mom and Bast to store some of my furniture and stuff in their garage. I'm not gonna' sneak around behind their backs and free-load up here. I'll be payin' half the rent on this place and pay my share for groceries and all... we'll do just fine together, if we can manage not to trip over each other on the way to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Heh, heh!"

"God, I love you, Adam!"

"Me too you, honey... me too, babe!"

"Somethin' else too, Aaron before I start to' get hard here again and my dong starts to take over the thinkin'... your friend, Karen Cutler called me a couple of weeks ago and she and I had a real nice, long talk on the phone. I know her older sister, Diane from BCI. We're gonna' have your birthday dinner with her and Rob Pierce from Woolco on the 17th... or if your parents are doin' dinner for ya' that night, either the night before or just after. You haven't seen or talked to her since ya' moved up here and I don't wantcha' forgettin' about or takin' your old friends for granted. They miss you a lot and want to see you. Karen's got a new boyfriend named Charlie... he's an independent, OTR long-haul truck driver with his own rig and they're plannin' on movin' out to BC in the spring. And Rob's met someone too, named John and they really wanna' meet both you and me and maybe get together once in a while when we're either back in Brockville or when Rob and John come up to Ottawa. They're good people and trust me, Aaron... friends like that are really worth holdin' onto."

"I know I haven't called Karen since September and I feel badly about that too. And Rob... well, he was starting to date John when you and I first got together and I just figured he was busy and not really thinking about me and all. You're right though, Adam... it's been way too long and I miss the times we all got together and danced up at the Skyline. It seems like a lifetime ago now. But they were there for me then and I guess I better make time to be there for them now."

"Spoken like a true friend and an adult... you're growin' up fast there, baby. And I love you more and more every day."

"Me too you, Sasq... me too!"

SDR2000
SDR2000
15 Followers
12