Aayla Secura: Bondage Adventure I

Story Info
You survived the battle on Felucia. Whats's next?
880 words
4.2
1.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened? you ask yourself as you wake up. The first thing you note is the warm feeling of the mud pressing on your face, only one of your nostrils are out in the air. You also feel tired. Incredibly so. But something tells you that you cannot stay here.

You drag your arms in front of you from the mud, and with some gymnastics you get your chest above ground level, your legs underneath you. Still crouching, you look around. What you see is countless wrecked droids and dead clone troopers around you, surrounded by Felucia's distinct fauna.

You note that there are holes at the back of your brown leather top. You reach to your back, feeling your soft skin. That's when you recall that you were shot in the back by your own troops. Repeatedly. Your mind also recalls that you should be dead by now. But you also feel strange. As if there was an integral part ripped out you.

You look within yourself. And you feel a void. Then you get scared, as you realize whatever technique you might have used to save your life, your connection to Force was severed as a result.

"Sithspit," the word comes out of your mouth. Cautious, you stand up from the ground, and start to look for your lightsaber. You are able to find it. But once you get it in your hand, you are unsure if it is a wise idea to use it. Without the Force telling you when to move, that weapon poses more danger to you than to anyone else.

But what else you might use as a weapon? You look around a bit, and you get your hands on a rifle from one of the clone troopers. Then you raise your head up as you can hear the sound of footsteps from behind you.

You turn around, and what you see is a five mandalorians, blasters in hand, their faces covered by their infamous masks. Of course, they themselves had noticed you, and four of them ignite their jetpacks, while one stays behind so she could take aim at you with a precision rifle.

___

You turn around and run. However without the Force you are not fast enough, and the four mandalorians land next to you.

You drop your weapon on the ground. There is no way you could get through beskar anyways.

"Hands behind your back, Jedi!" you hear one of them. You do as ordered, and you can feel the cold from the magnacuffs on your wrists. You also receive a cloth in your mouth, alongside with a collar and a leash.

You wonder why they don't seem to be particularly scared of you. But the next moment your leash is yanked, and you are led in front of the woman holding the rifle. She takes off her helmet, and you gasp, as you realize that she is Bo-Katan. Leader of the Mandalorian people.

"It's a miracle that she survived the imps," one of the men say.

Imps? Your eyes jump. Are those some species you never heard about?

"We will deliver her to our contractor as discussed," Bo-Katan says. "But that hardly means we couldn't have some fun in the coming days. Isn't that right, Force-less little Aayla?" she asks, her hand caressing your face.

A shiver runs through your spine then. How does she know that you were stripped of the Force? But your leash is yanked again, mercilessly, and you are forced to go after them.

Question is: will you go along, or will you try to get away while you still can?

____

You decide to follow them in silence. What the kriff else could you do anyways? Your leash is yanked numerous times. Your breasts and ass is groped repeatedly. You pretend to endure these sensations. But you actually find yourself aroused by them.

After about an hour you reach their ship that is landed in a clearing. The men bend you down, your pants removed (you didn't wear any underwear), and one of them start thrusting his cock inside you.

"Mhmm!" you moan, and you notice Bo-Katan at the side locking eyes with you.

"Welcome to your new life sweetheart," she says. The mandalorian keeps ramming you until he ejaculates. The other three follow one after the other. You yourself don't manage to cum. But luckily Bo-Katan is merciful, and she stimulates you with two fingers until you squirt all over the floor.

"Not like you would mind much, huh?" she asks. You nod instinctively.

Grabbing your leash she leads you to the cargo hold. There you freeze, as you can see a slave cage, a black latex straitjacket, a huge ballgag and high stilettos connected by a short chain. You try to protest as much as you can, but of course, the items are placed on you, the straitjacket's zipper pulled up to the center of your back.

Bo-Katan slips two fingers in your pussy a couple of times, then she locks you in the cage, you looking at her helplessly.

"Don't worry: you will like these few days. And you will very much cherish the rest of your life with your owner," she says, and she leaves you alone with your thoughts.