Tru Potential

Story Info
Cosplayer Angie Griffin gets more than she bargained for...
10k words
1.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True Potential

Angie walked through the bustling ComiCon crowds in a panic, wondering what the future looked like for her. "How the hell do I end up in these situations?" she muttered to herself. "First the airport, now THIS?" That last was a bit louder than she meant it to be, and a guy dressed as Thor walking in the other direction glanced her way, giving her a good once-over for good measure. She tried to smile nicely at him, as she always tries to do in public situations, since you never know when you might be recognized and approached for a selfie, but just then another small shudder ran through her and her smile faded into a frozen grimace. Thor scurried along a bit quicker with a 'what the hell was THAT' look on his face.

"God damn it" she thought, to herself this time. "When will this end"?

Once again, her mind goes back to just a few hours ago, before this nightmare started. She and her photographer, Adam, had just flown in from Vegas for the big event - the first full-blown ComiCon since the pandemic had officially been called 'over'. Vendors from all over the country had paid double their usual fees just to set up shop for the event, and she herself had spent quite a bit more than expected just to participate in the 'adult only' OnlyFans and Patreon panels. Just thinking about those panels now sent her heart up into her throat as the panic started to come back. "Calm down" she thought to herself - "the panels are on tomorrow's schedule, and this will all be a horrible memory by then". Wouldn't it?

Another small shudder and her steps stutter a bit under her, her breath catching in her chest. She was learning what that meant - if the pattern held true as it had for the past couple of hours, she had another 2 or 3 'micro-bursts' to go, then a major one following that. She had to find the key before that one hit, or she might not be able to keep her wits about her now that she was in full view of the public.

She weaves around a small group of younger kids all standing around a life-size replica of R2-D2, and they ignore her completely - good - this wasn't the droid she was looking for, at least not right now. She wondered to herself why kids that young were allowed in this early? She glanced back to see the vendor ogling her, and gives him a little wave and a smile, making his face turn red and glance away quickly. A little flush comes over her as she realizes what that must have looked like - in this costume especially, which accentuates her backside as she walks. Thinking back at her choice of her Ranger Jessica cosplay with the longer mid-thigh shorts, she realizes that might have been the worst mistake of her career.

What happened to Adam, anyway? She struggled to remember the details after getting to the hotel and heading to her room a floor above his, but once again, things get fuzzy. She remembers hearing a knock after her shower and looking through the peephole, and that's about it.

"Oh my GAWD is that Angie Griffin?" she is awakened from her musings by the Southern drawl bellow and turns around quickly. She is surrounded in seconds by three Ninja Turtles, all of whom have obviously been eating WAY too many pizzas for WAY too many years to really try to fit into those costumes.

"Oh, hey guys, great costumes!" she exclaims, feeding them with what they wanted more than pizza - recognition from one of their dream girls. "Now I wish I'd chosen my April outfit, we'd have made a great picture!" she giggled, flashing her signature smile and looking around at them with those striking blue eyes of hers...but of course they didn't make much eye contact. Her red bra peeking out of the green half-buttoned shirt had captured all of the attention as it usually did.

"Are you doing the OF panel tomorrow?" Donatello asked her, finally breaking eye-chest contact to look at her still smiling face. Mikey had pulled a phone out of a hidden pocket behind his shell and was recording the scene from a few feet away. She saw him sweep the phone down to the floor and all the way up her body steadily, obviously slowing down in a couple of places for a more closeup view.

"Yes, I'll be there, hope to see you all there! Hey, don't sell that video on the dark web, ok?" they all laugh at her joke and she starts to turn away, but they jump at the opportunity quickly and draw in a bit closer.

"Can we get a quick pic?" Don asks, but before she can answer, a slight ripple cascades through her nipples to remind her of her current situation.

"Sure thing," she says, recovering quickly enough that whatever they might have seen in her expression, of her smile faltering just the littlest bit before she spoke, must have been their imagination.

One quick picture, smiling and thanking her and telling her she's the greatest, so gorgeous and just perfect all the time every time, and they finally move off to the side and meander away down the aisle.

Raph slaps Mikey on the back and as they move away, and she hears him ask "holy shit did you see the size of those TITS? They can't be real, I told you they weren't real", not realizing she was still within ear-shot as they move off. He looked back and saw her still there watching and gave an awkward big green thumbs-up before turning back around.

"Asshole" she muttered under her breath "of course they're real".

Just then, out of nowhere, came the big one she wasn't expecting quite yet. It took her completely by surprise - a deep, thumping vibration inside her pussy that made her squeal out loud and startle a nearby vendor, making him drop a small stack of Hulk comics he had been sorting. Her knees started to buckle - the vibrator buried inside her felt like it was growing bigger, filling her womb, bringing her closer to another huge orgasm like the one she had in the hotel room that morning, but this time, in a huge room full of people!

"Nnnnnoooooo" she moaned - her eyes closed, her mind started to go blank, and her hands instinctively went down to cradle her crotch, trying to protect herself from what was happening that she could not control. Her nipples felt like hot little lava rocks against the tight red material of the bra and she could only imagine how hard they must look if she were to bare them to the cooler air right now to try to get some relief.

As suddenly as it started, the throbbing vibration stopped. Another moan escaped her lips as she hurriedly stumbled away - luckily most of the stalls in this section were unoccupied at this hour of the morning, and only the Hulk vendor knew anything had even happened. Of course, he didn't understand WHAT had happened, and she was grateful for at least that amount of luck. She didn't dare look back in his direction.

As she hurried away, almost running, another micro-throb hit her and she realized that this time, it wasn't the hidden torture device - it was her swollen pussy that was acting on it's own this time, sending her into a small orgasm. "Holy shit" she gasped - it had been a LONG time since she had had multiple orgasms in one day, and never in a million years did she think it could happen in public. "Who the FUCK is doing this to me?" she growled under her breath for the third or fourth time today.

After waking up on the bed earlier, feeling very groggy, she didn't realize what was happening at first. She knew she felt different, like something was wrong, but it wasn't until she tried to swing her legs over the side of the bed did she really snap awake and realize what the problem was.

The leather chastity belt was unlike anything she had ever seen before - it was black, smooth and soft, with etchings along the front and sides and the most complex set of buckles she had ever seen. It moved when she did, the upper straps flexing with her hips as she stood up and applying a bit of pressure to the lower codpiece as she tried to put a finger under the side buckle. At that point, she felt the first indication that it wasn't only a belt - there was also SOMETHING there that had penetrated her. Not only was it inside her, but it was also further than any man had ever been. In an instant, she was fully awake - no more grogginess, just a full-blown panic as she understood she had been violated, horribly violated, and a desperate need to get this thing off and out of her.

It was then, as she struggled against the buckles, that she discovered the diabolical truth - it wasn't just a dildo attachment inside the belt, it was a massive vibrator.

The first sudden throbbing of the day hit her then, making her scream out loud. The sound of her own sudden scream made her clamp one hand over her mouth and the other over her pussy as it made her fall backward onto the bed. "How is this possible" she asked herself as the vibration continued to gain momentum. She tried pushing the leather away from her body, to gain some distance from the intrusive thing that had somehow made its way inside her. As she pushed against the belt that didn't seem to move an inch, the vibration got stronger, and she made another sound, but this one surprised her as well - the cry she was expecting had turned into a moan. Her eyes fluttered closed and now both hands went down below her waist. She tried to keep her legs closed tight but realized that was just making the pressure inside her more intense. Seemingly against her will, her legs opened a few inches, and one hand rubbed against the supple leather while the other slid up her body to push away the towel she still wore after her shower, exposing the red bra she had planned on wearing to the ComiCon later but had no memory of putting on. That was when she realized something else as well - her nipples, that had always been super sensitive, were suddenly alive, blazing hot and making her orgasm so much more intense. Nothing had ever felt like this before, and her brain, always filled with ideas and creativity and the potential of the Next Big Thing, went as blank as an artist's canvas as the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced crashed over her like a wave on a rocky shore. Too much. It was just too much. She couldn't think, couldn't even remember her fucking name. She cried out, a long moaning guttural sound that seemed to last forever, her back arching and pushing her tits toward the ceiling until finally the throbbing in her achingly over-full pussy shut off and the lava-hot tingling in her nipples began to subside.

She lay there, panting, not remembering for a few moments where she was or why she was there before her mind started to clear again and the anxiety and apprehension came creeping back. "What the FUCK was THAT?" she said out loud to the empty room, gingerly touching her breasts through the red material. Sitting up quickly, she realized that was a mistake as well - her vision started to blacken around the edges as the pressure of the vibrator inside her made her pussy walls contract in an after-shock that was not welcome right then. Bracing her hands on the bed, she slowly stood up, making her way to the mirror on the bathroom door.

Her hair was in total disarray, her breathing ragged and her face was flushed as red as her hair - how could it NOT be - but her attention was drawn to the chastity belt, which was easier to see in the reflection. On each side of the belt, near the strap around her waist, was a small shiny padlock. She twisted her waist from side to side, trying to see everything as completely as possible. They were smooth, brass-colored, and as she feared, locked tight. She hated the thought that came creeping into her mind but she knew what that meant - whoever had put this thing on - and IN - her, had the keys and she was in bigger trouble than she wanted to be. But, that was only part of the issue. What had been going on with her nipples? She ran her fingers over the red material of her bra, looking down at her breasts and then in front of her to look at them in the mirror. Why did the material look a bit lumpy on the side? She ran her hand over that area and felt something, long and thin under the fabric. She pulled the material away from her chest and glanced down to see a series of wires cris-crossing through the inside of the bra, all coming together to small metal discs in the center of each cup, directly where her nipples rested. Her bra had been electrified. That was the sensation she had felt, that had turned her tits to fire and made her pussy revolt against her. "WHAT THE FUCK?" she said yet again, and a small sob escaped her mouth as panic once again started to grab her. Reaching behind her back, she tried to unhook the bra clasp but instead found what she knew from the feel of it to be yet another of those small but powerful padlocks. "FUCK!!"

That was 5 hours ago. There had been no sleep after that; only the constant knowledge that someone, or MORE than just one, had somehow gotten into her hotel room, overpowered and drugged her and forcibly put these contraptions ON and IN her. After the initial inspection in the mirror, she had gone directly to the phone between the two double beds in the hotel room to call the front desk and ask for them to call the police. That call, however, never happened once she saw the note in front of the phone sitting on the dark walnut table, resting next to a single white carnation. At the sight of the note and flower, her legs gave out and she sank slowly to the floor to rest her back against the bed, which set off another small shudder between her legs as the vibrator adjusted inside her to compensate for the change in pressure. She stayed there for quite a while, working out what she was going to do next. What the HELL was she going to do?

Fast forward to two hours ago. After a short cab ride from the hotel to the auditorium, now in full costume, she was ready to do this. Her fire-red hair sprayed to stay exactly where she needed it to, her makeup applied perfectly with the lipstick to match her hair and that damned electrified bra and her smile firmly in place for all to see. The green button-down shirt was open just enough to show her signature cleavage and plenty of red bra which complimented her hair and makeup, and also covered the parts of the bra that held the wires and that fucking padlock. Everything looked normal - no one would be the wiser and she would not attract any extra attention. The tight green shorts came just below her ass, and covered the material of the belt from unwanted eyes. She had to wonder, if she had chosen one of her 'skimpier' outfits, say Harley or Punisher, that would not have hidden the belt, would her attackers still have carried this out? How did they know that their prey was going to wear something that would hide their hardware so completely?

The vendor and attraction entrance into the facility had opened early to allow everyone access to set up and get in place before the 10am doors opened to the public. Security was using hand-held wands to search everyone coming into the building, and the guard who motioned Angie to come up next was a petite dark-haired woman with dark eyes and a very tired expression on her face. Cosplayers were notorious for using everything from foam to plastic to wire and full-blown chain mail in their costumes, so the guard who gave her the once-over with the wand wasn't surprised when it beeped at her in a couple different places. Even after a couple years of not having mass events like this one, apparently old habits died hard. "Name and attraction ID please" she asked, and Angie held out the event-provided ID card she had received a couple days before. The guard scanned it quickly and made a mark on her clipboard. "Do you have any weapons on you?" she asked, glancing behind Angie at the next person in line who was waiting to go through the checkpoint: an average-height blond sexy Picachu who appeared agitated to be waiting, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

Just then, she felt her nipples start to tingle and her heart started racing. "Oh no not now" she thought to herself, "please please please no no no." Her smile faltered a bit, and the petite guard looked up from her clipboard.

"Did you say something?" she asked quietly, her eyes narrowing slightly.

"No! I mean, yes - I just have to pee really bad and I know these shorts are not going to be very cooperative."

The guard chuckled a bit and relaxed again. "Ha, I can imagine you're right on that one - bathrooms are down this first hall and to your left. You shouldn't have any lines this early; go ahead, you're all set." She stepped aside to let Angie pass just in time, as the tingling on her rock-hard nipples suddenly shot up to 11. Thank God the monster between her legs stayed asleep, but her eyes still rolled back in her head and a small gasp escaped her lips as she hurried down the hall. She didn't see the guard turn her head and watch her ass appreciatively as she walked away, a small smile touching her lips. "Next" she said, and Pikachu walked forward.

"Oh, excuse me" a small voice broke her concentration from her left, and she almost ran into a young woman in a tan trench coat and Rorschach mask and hat. They had almost collided, and she didn't even know the Watchman was there.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't see you there" Angie replied. "Nice costume, the mask is great."

"Thanks, I do all my masks myself" the woman answered. "OH!" she cried out and clamped her gloved hand over her mask-covered mouth. "Nice to meet you, I have to go" and then she was gone, leaving Angie with nothing but a glimpse of the coat opening, revealing fishnets and a flash of black leather.

She was stunned - what did she just see? Was Rorschach wearing a chastity belt, like she was? Did the woman just get a shock that made her cry out like that? What the FUCK was going on? She was too stunned to move, let alone have the presence of mind to chase after the woman for answers. She stood there, staring at nothing, until the vibration between her legs started up again, but this time it felt different - something had changed. It wasn't vibrating this time as she first thought - it was MOVING.

"Holy fuck what is this thing?" she muttered under her breath. For an instant, before she could control her thoughts, her mind went somewhere she didn't expect. "I gotta get me one of these after this nightmare is over." She was near the bathrooms in this section of the hall, so made a beeline for the door. "Excuse me" she said quickly as she moved past a group of PowerPuff Girls who had just come out of the door.

She made it to the stall and closed the door, and stood there, leaning her forehead against the coolness of the door as the vibrator-turned-thrusting toy moved up and down inside her, alternately filling her pussy with its size and pushing up against her cervix in the most amazing and terrifying way. "God I hate that this feels so fucking GOOD" she muttered under her breath, and then the vibrations started up again, but the thrusting didn't stop. "Ooooooohhhh mmmmmyyyyyyy Gooooood" she came almost instantly, her knees buckling and making her sit down hard, making her tits bounce in a way that she was sure would make her fans turn to jelly. She sat there, pussy vibrating and pulsing, nipples turning into small hard nuggets as the heat there started again as well. 'I can do this, I can do this, I'll get through this' she thought to herself, using it as a mantra to avoid succumbing to it all and crying out oud in the small bathroom stall.

Suddenly she hears a noise from a couple stalls down from hers and clamps her hand over her mouth - 'oh my God I'm not alone - how much had the woman heard?' she thought, sudden panic overpowering the power of what was going on inside her.

Sitting silently, letting the waves of orgasm flow through her to a stop, she puts her knuckles into her mouth and firmly bites down to stifle the moans. In the silence, she hears the woman shuffle her feet, and what sounds like a sniffle, as if she had been crying moments before. The vibration in her swollen pussy slows down and comes to a stop, and she breathes a soft sigh of relief, shuffling her own feet slightly on the tiled floor to cover the sound of her relaxing breathing.