Abandoned

Story Info
Why was foreclosed home ab? Horror or sex house?
2.8k words
4.5
8.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I thought Orlando might be too expensive for a young couple. There's a house a few miles from here that has been on the market for two years, so the price has dropped below the comps. It's in great shape, move-in-ready, fully furnished, and affordable. I have to disclose that three people died in it, parents and their 20-year-old son. The leaking heater has been replaced. People say it's haunted by their umm, friendly ghosts. If you don't believe in that, it's a steal. What do you think?"

"Well, for the fourth time, Betty, we are not a couple. Bob is someone I just met two weeks ago. He has a good head for numbers and has owned a few houses, while I'm looking to buy my first house. At forty-two, he's also twice my age and is merely my advisor. Is it worth looking at, Bob?"

"Yes, Barb, it is. You know ghosts are a delusion, so this may be an easy entry into the market for you. Anyway, it can't hurt to look. Oh, and thanks so much for the age reminder." He smiled.

Betty added, "Well, you two seem so comfortable with each other and look so good together, you may have to remind me again." She ran a finger under Bob's chin. Wait! I'm the one supposed to be flirting. A friend told me my camel toe was especially obvious when I didn't wear panties, so I went commando today. I'd hoped for a hot and horny realtor so I could tempt him into a sweeter deal, but I got Betty instead. She's nearly forty also, but pretty and shapely enough, so I may take her on if I feel the need.

Betty interrupted my reverie, "Let's head out and I'll fill you in on a few details. People say there are ghosts stuck at different stages. Some pass quickly into the light; some can't pass until their obsession is handled; some choose to stay behind for psychotic reasons — the evil ones. The ghosts in this gated community home have apparently chosen to stay behind to monitor their cherished home and perhaps choose the best suited candidates to care for it and their memories before they go beyond. Witnesses say they are umm, quite friendly, but not beyond pranks. They have scared off several prospects. This home is extra special to me." Her eyes drifted to a far away look.

Bob winked and smiled at the prospect as he once again scanned me from head to calves as we climbed into Betty's front bench seat. My tight and tiny yellow track shorts exposed my toned legs at their best. Perhaps my tiny shorts reveal part of my pussy when I bend over. OK, I know they do, so I climbed in ass high. I love the tease. Though it does a great job of minimizing my huge tits, every boob man drools over my hard and thick nipples making their marks against my grey sports bra. I love the attention. If the realtor didn't notice the heavy breathing and desire in Bob's eyes, I sure did. It made me a little uncomfortable, but it also felt good for a mature man to want me.

Once settled into the bright yellow car, Bob and I took our eyes off my legs, exposed to my hips, and his tented swelling to stare wide-eyed and silent at each other. We wondered what ghostly situation we were getting into. I returned to staring at his pulsing shorts, expecting his horse to leave the stable and gallop down his leg since he was so fixated on my camel toe. I spread my knees a little more. I can be such a tease.

Betty continued, "While some ghosts are completely invisible and can't move anything, John, Jen and their son Joe Greene, make waves as they move and are translucent but visible when they stop. Sometimes, those waves are audible. They have also refined their ability to move, umm, selective things accurately when they focus on them. They are known to make tapping noises which may be morse code. The first couple who moved in kept finding their pantry items stacked neatly on their table then cans stacked across the kitchen entry. Any time they moved furnishing around, the next morning they were back where the Greenes had placed them. When the new owners caught the wavy images of three naked, translucent people on camera, they moved out abruptly. See? Just harmless pranks — so they say. Though the new owners did abandon the house and allow the bank to foreclose and drive the price down to your advantage."

Bob was nearly drooling, but listening to her. She stole frequent, prolonged glances at his obvious erection. I was greatly tempted to take his horse for a ride. He stammered, "Is there anything we need to know before we get there?"

"Umm. No. Not before. But the community has some special rules I'm sure you can handle." She glanced at my groin then his again. The wide zipper, which ran all the way down Betty's dark blue dress, was open much lower than when we got into her car — nearly to her nipple line. I noticed she was breathing deeply and, with her hand inside her dress, she was subtly pinching her left nipple as she drove. Her eyes closed and she drove over the center line twice before I could get her attention. What was going on? We pulled up to the gate and as Betty spoke to the guard, I noticed a sign that read "NO textiles allowed at any time after entering Gold Rays Community"

"You're here for the Greene house again, Betty? Go on through. You know our rules."

"I don't know their rules," I said. "I saw the 'No textiles' sign as we entered. What does that mean?" Betty smiled and told us she would explain all that after we viewed the home so the rules wouldn't influence us. The beautiful house was a big Colonial, fairly new and in great shape. After looking out at the huge back yard and modesty fencing, we gathered at the big kitchen island and discussed how impressed we were with it all. That's when it began.

Betty's wide zipper lifted and began to slowly slide itself down lower and lower — past her navel, past her groin, to her knees — until the dress split completely open. Betty stood absolutely still, unfazed, as the dress lifted off her shoulders and then fell to the floor, leaving her stark naked except for her shoes. What an impressive, shapely body she was hiding! "See? Pranks," she said calmly as she smiled and stared at Bob's tented shorts. "Hello, Joe. 'Textiles' means clothes and they are forbidden in this nudist community. Now that you love the house, you can discuss if you can handle the rules."

Before I could close my mouth to speak, a wavy form — a naked young man perhaps — moved away from Betty and stood in front of me. His smile wavered for a second and I felt someone else tug my shorts down my legs. An older, wavy man lifted my leg and slipped my foot out. The young man cupped my exposed, waxed pussy with his chilly hand then slid two cold fingers into me. He kept them in me as his dad slid my shorts off my other foot. I was frozen in shock. Bob's cock stiffened and slipped out from his tented shorts. He left it exposed as the son pushed my sports bra up. When my big tits fell out, he cupped them and pinched a nipple. It immediately twisted into a tall, hard nubbin, at least partially due to the icy touch. Bob and Betty were shocked by their size. Betty pressed her bush against my ass, pushed my arms up and moved the bra along them until it was free, and dropped it onto my shorts. With two of us abruptly naked, Bob surged and nearly popped. Yes, I would like to ride that horse!

Just seconds later, a wavy, naked female circled Bob. She grabbed his stiff cock and squeezed. "Brrrr, that's effing cold!" he shouted. I knew exactly what he meant. Ghostly mom, Jen, smiled as he reached for both her translucent pussy and tits. He merely dispersed her waves when he pushed through her. Yet she pushed his shorts to the floor and cupped his shrinking balls as Betty removed his shirt. Jen began jerking Bob slowly and he began thrusting his hips against her porous, chilly hand. Betty smiled.

I was already breathing hard and dizzy from Joe's fingering me when I noticed Betty bent over the island and ghost dad pounding her hard from the rear. Though I could see through his wispy body enough to see Betty's cheeks flex and rebound under him, I could also see his thick and icy cock punch in and out of her. "Umm, Joe, do you want to do that to me?" I asked, hoping to hide my lust. His fingers left me; he spun me around to bend me over the island, next to Betty. We watched each other as the ghostly studs banged us with their cold cocks. It was so goooooood!

His disbelief in ghosts shattered, Bob asked, "Jen, can I do that with you?" He pointed at our panting ecstacy and Jen nodded. She lay on the island with her tits near Betty's face. Bob signaled for her to spread her legs since he couldn't. He reached through her wispy tits, but watched as she focused and gave her pussy some density. He felt it, pushed her lips open and fingered her clit. Her mouth moaned silently and we all watched her cum face form. Bob pushed his fingers in her and we stared at them through her translucent pussy as he stroked her — that was incredible. We could see him reach for her G spot and how she strained to make it solid. As soon as he could touch it, cabinet doors swung open and pantry foods flew across the kitchen as she climaxed.

Though we ducked the flying foods, the ghost men kept fucking us to orgasm after orgasm. Bob pushed his hot cock into Jen's icy cavern and he quickly pulled back and shivered. Disappointed, she winched and frowned so he entered again and pumped her as she lifted her legs to his shoulders. He was obviously in pain from the deep cold, but persisted. When he leaned forward, he latched onto my big, swinging tits and pinched my nipple. That seemed to help him stay stiff until he convulsed several times and shot his hot, steamy cum through her wavyness and onto the counter top. Breathing hard, he fell to his knees, face at her pussy so he couldn't see the regret on Jen's face.

Several seconds later, he asked her to solidify her pussy for him again. When she did, he lapped at it and her broad smile returned. How strange it was to see her clit thicken and grow through translucent skin. She happily climaxed on his face. When she calmed, he asked her to solidify just her G spot. It took many seconds as we watched it appear. With no bothersome skin or pubic bone in the way, Bob licked through the wispy layers and did the impossible. He directly covered her G with his tongue and licked its ridges and bumps. Her mouth formed a silent scream as she climaxed immediately and thrust her groin through his face. The kitchen faucet came on full blast; pots and pans flew out of the cupboards at great speed. Jen collapsed and vanished.

Bob moved across from Betty and me and took my EE and her C cups in hand and pinched our nipples before alternately sucking on us. He climbed onto the island and offered us his magnificent stallion. Betty pet it, licked it, then guided it to my mouth. He moaned loudly when I sucked it into my relatively hot mouth. I took it deep into my throat and squeezed. He moaned again and filled my belly with his renewed cum.

The ghost men simultaneously climaxed in our pussies, but, to our disappointment, there was no cum released. Bob was too spent to service us when the ghosts all vanished. "Well, umm, you see why this house is so special to me," gasped Betty. "I'll clean up the spills while you two grab a small towel from the linens and one for me."

Once Betty restored everything, with our help, she explained, "We can now tour the neighborhood. The towels are for nudist etiquette. Bob, if your horse isn't at rest, you are to use your towel to hide it in public. We all use our towels to sit on any furnishings. No staring, groping or outlandish come ons until you know those people will not be offended. All we are allowed to wear in the community are shoes, small jewelry and our towel belt. Visitors, family too, are also required to follow these rules or they may not wander the grounds or use any facilities. That's basically it. Let's visit the pool and the community room if you are still considering this house."

"Remember, Betty, the house is for me. Bob is just a friend. A much closer friend now. . . ." I pulled his head down and kissed him passionately as I felt his growing stallion ride my warm thigh. "Not bad for an old fart of forty. Cover up, big guy." I grinned.

"Yes, right. PDAs are acceptable but not public sex — not any more than outside the community anyway. When you do buy the home, expect me to make frequent visits with you and my friends, John, Jen and Joe. Might Bob visit and party often too?" My grin said 'yes.'

We paused at the pool where three hot, naked women smiled broadly as they signaled Bob to cover up his arousal. By the time we reviewed all the naked events in the community room, I totally forgot I, we, were naked too. Betty introduced us to several friendly neighbors who all gave her a suspicious 'thumbs up.'

"Let's get back to the house and put in an offer at 20% under asking. With expedited closing, you can move in within sixty days. We'll consult with Jen and John too." I wondered how that would work since they never spoke a word or made a sound. Betty brought out her tiny computer and opened a simple editor. Three wispy figures circled us as Betty asked, "What do you lovely wraiths think? Do you find Betty acceptable to share your home? How about Bob?" I let her presumption slide.

Their response was delayed and I felt a cold hand between my legs. As I spread to give him or her access, I noticed Bob's soft cock rise with help and saw a cold hand slowly pump him. Betty smiled as she explained that they can't make sounds for an unknown reason, but they can press keys. She moaned when John pushed his cold fingers into her pussy while simultaneously typing 'YES and YES.'

"Without my computer, we're nearly limited to 'YES/AGREE' when they finger my pussy, or 'NO/DISAGREE' when they finger my ass. I think when one of the gents pushes his cold cock down my throat they are thinking about it, undecided, or just having fun with me. Every once in a while, I feel a cold jet of cum shoot into my body. I'm sure you will also. You should know that I live here too and the Greenes were my friends in life. We partied so often that I had a doorway added to our shared fence. See it?" I did. "You are welcome to visit me as often as you like." I hugged and kissed her deeply at the pleasant surprise. "How I miss our foursomes — both men double teamed me with their hot, thick pricks and shot hot cum in both lower holes while I lapped Jen's tasty pussy. Now we do the best we can and it's not bad."

Two weeks later, we all met at the house, naked of course, to sign the papers. Betty had the preapprovals ready so the bank's stamps and filing were just a formality. We celebrated with some bubbly and a hot threesome — until the Greenes popped in and joined us in more, chilly sex.

That was last year. Bob moved in with me a month after closing. We host intimate, monthly parties with Betty, John, Jen and Joe who insist we also invite certain of their friends — fearless and understanding neighbors with lustful mind sets who don't mind chilly sex. We love our shared home and affordable mortgage.

Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .