Dares - Another Challenge Ch. 01

Story Info
It's the wife's turn to dare her husband.
2.3k words
4.43
38k
34

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DARES ANOTHER CHALLENGE

A previous series of tales recalled how my husband Sean and I play a game where we dare each other to do things as a condition for some sort of reward. I had to complete six dares, all of which involved me being nude, to get a new car. Sean would've gotten me the car anyway, but we add some spice to our lives by playing the game we call dares.

Sean wanted a new set of golf clubs so it was my turn to put some dares on him. I made him go to a 'chick flick' at the movies and then to take me to a musical at the theater. He tolerated both events, although they are not his 'cup-of-tea'. I was challenging myself to find something similar to what he had made me do. One obvious problem involved the double-standard regarding nudity. If a woman, like myself is exposed in public, it is embarrassing, but there are usually no legal consequences. On the other hand, if a man is caught naked in public, he's considered to be a pervert and there are serious consequences. Even things like going to a nude beach are different for men and women. There are no women truck drivers who want to see naked men in passing automobiles. It's also a question of supply and demand. There are plenty of men who will expose themselves and women are not as interested so a guy being naked is not a big thing. Unless you can come up with something unique.

I was having a group of my women friends over for dinner and cards one evening. We would drink wine and gossip while playing pinochle or bridge. I had read about guys having their wives serve them and their buddies on poker nights which gave me an idea. I dared Sean to serve me and my friends for the evening wearing clothing that I would choose.

I told the other gals ahead of time about what to expect and they were all interested in making it a fun evening. The idea of role-reversal with the man being ogled and hassled by a group of women seemed like it would be fun. There were three other ladies at my card party, Joanie, Carol, and Sheila.

We all said hello and sat in the living room for refreshments when things began. I told them Sean was our waiter and had to do anything we asked. "Anything?" was the question and my answer was "Yes, anything."

Sean came in wearing a formal outfit, a tuxedo jacket with a white shirt, bow tie, dark pants, and formal shoes. He brought around trays of hors-d-oeuvres and served wine. The ladies were keeping him on his toes by continual demands for more wine or another snack. Sean had been instructed to say nothing more than "yes ma'am or no ma'am." He was doing wonderfully. Smiling and doing as we asked and the girls were enjoying bossing him around. As the drinks continued, the wine flowed and everyone was in a good mood.

We started playing cards, pinochle. After a few hands, I suggested that we could make the game more interesting by including an item of Sean's clothing as a prize for winning a hand. The next hand was won by Sheila and Carol, who were opposing Joanie and me.

"Well, you won. What item of my husband's clothing do you want?" I asked.

Sheila said she wanted his shirt. Sean removed his dinner jacket and then unbuttoned his shirt. He wasn't wearing an undershirt, so his bare chest was exposed when he gave his shirt to Sheila. He put his jacket back on and I liked how sexy he looked.

The next hand was won by Joanie and me and I let Joanie choose what she wanted. She asked for Sean's pants. When he pulled them off, he revealed a pair of white briefs that showed the outline of his cock and balls. He looked hot with his jacket over a bare chest and a small pair of shorts.

I told him to lose his shoes and socks before the next hand. We won again and Joanie asked for his jacket. Now Sean was wearing just the briefs. His man-nipples were hard and his chest, with a modest amount of hair, was on display. As he served the ladies drinks, they began to pinch his ass and Sheila reached into the back of his pants to feel his ass.

The next had went to Sheila and Carol and they expected to get the final item of Sean's wardrobe, but he surprised us by still wearing a jock strap. His bare ass was exposed and the front of the jock showed the outline of his semi-hard prick. He was embarrassed but turned-on at the same time and he couldn't control his hardening pecker; it has a mind of its own.

Our pinochle game was nearing the end. Sheila and Carol were close to 'going out' and winning the game. The next hand would tell. Carol was dealing, and asked Sean to come over so she could rub his bare ass for luck. Then she asked him for a kiss and Sean willingly complied. In doing so, he excited himself a bit more and now the tip of his prick was poking out of the top of his jock. Joanie, who was sitting on the other side of Sean reached into his jock and took hold of his cock. She commented on how nice and hard it was. Sheila snapped the back waist strap of the jock, stinging Sean's ass.

Sheila said, "What about me?" and called Sean over to her. She asked for a kiss and Sean gave her a tongue-filled one that lasted for a while.

Sheila and Carol won the hand, but Carol said, "Let's leave him like this for a while. I like seeing his prick held in by the jock."

Sheila said, "Let's see if we can make him come."

I was enjoying this and Sean was going along with everything. He was being allowed to prance around with his hard prick while four women played with him.

Carol asked me, "Is your boy good in bed?"

I told her he was. She wanted to know what he did best so I told her, "He's really good at eating my pussy." I knew that answer would produce some interesting results.

Carol asked if she could "try him out."

I looked at Sean and directed him, "Get on your knees and eat Carol's pussy and don't you dare come." I took his belt and slapped him on the ass to emphasize my point.

Sean went under the table while our card game continued. Carol tried pulling her panties to the side, but couldn't do that and hold the cards, so she told Sean to take her panties off and eat her. Sean did as he was told and soon we could hear the slurping sounds and his pleasurable groans as he put his face in Carol's crotch and licked her. Sean had told me he hadn't eaten pussy until he met me, so he was getting the treat of tasting another woman. He eagerly performed his duties and Carol had trouble playing cards. She was so distracted that she lost track of the hand and we had to tell her what to play a couple of times. It was near the end of the hand when she just dropped her cards face-up on the table and told us to play her hand for her. She had both hands holding Sean's face into her crotch and jerked and moaned as my husband brought her to orgasm. He didn't seem to be minding the dare at all.

As the next had was dealt, Joanie said it was her turn and Sean crawled under the table. She had him remove her panties and told him to make her come. Sean used his finger in addition to his tongue. Joanie slid forward in her seat to give my husband access to her honeypot. He had two fingers inside her. I could see Joanie beside me and saw Sean licking her and fingering her. He had a finger in her asshole and Joanie soon had her own orgasm. She blasted her juices on his face and he eagerly lapped them up. I noticed that he was playing with his prick. I told him to stop it and kicked his hand and cock to make him stop.

We were having trouble playing cards and Sheila wanted to get eaten. She got up and went to the couch. We other three women watched her slip off her underpants, lean back and spread her legs, giving us a full view of her womanly assets and giving Sean a clear path to her pussy. We watched as he licked her all over and nibbled her clit. One finger was in her asshole and two other fingers were in her vagina. Sheila was jerking as her muscles tensed and led her into a orgasm. She dripped her come all over his face and collapsed onto the couch. Sean's cock was sticking out of his jock.

I pulled him to his feet by grabbing the back of the strap. I told him to take it off. He did and stood there naked with the biggest hard-on I had ever seen him have. Joanie lightly slapped at his prick and it swung from side to side, but it was so engorged that it hurt when she slapped at it.

The other three women were talking together and asked me again if they could direct Sean to do anything they wanted. "Anything." I said. Poor Sean was going along with everything. He liked to eat pussy so feasting on my three friends was truly a treat. This dare I had concocted was not bad for him at all. It was about to get better.

First, they asked me if I wanted Sean to eat me out. I deserved a turn, they said, but I declined. They put a blindfold on Sean and had him sit on the couch. They put some cheese on the opening to his nose so he couldn't smell anything. Sheila told him it was a contest. "Each of us ladies is going to sit on your cock for just a moment. We want to feel what it's like to have you inside us. You have to guess which pussy is your wife's. If you can't, she gets to give you another dare; this one won't count."

Sean readily agreed; what did he have to lose. Carol pulled a small tape-measure from her purse. She measured Sean's hard cock from it's base against his pelvis. "Five and three-quarter inches." I have no idea about the length of pricks. Six-inches is supposedly the standard, but I don't know if that's more male bravado or the truth. Being less than that prompted some jokes from the women.

"Do you even feel that little thing when it's inside you?" Joanie asked me.

Sheila added, "My husband's finger is bigger than that. You poor thing." She said to me.

Finally, Carol said, "I didn't need a tape, I needed a micrometer."

Poor Sean was embarrassed as we all laughed at him. I would have to restore his male ego after we were done. His cock seemed to fit me just fine. I don't think I could handle a bigger one.

The first one to sit on my husband's lap and slide onto his cock was Joanie. She slid his prick into her pussy under her skirt and wiggled around a bit. She lifted her skirt so she could see it. "I can't feel it. Is it in yet?" She was being cruel.

Next was Sheila who faced Sean and sat on his cock. She was nicer saying, "It's really hard, you're a lucky lady." She said to me.

Then Joanie motioned for me to be quiet and mounted him again. She sat on him in reverse, facing away from him. I watched my husband's cock slide into another woman's cunt, something I had never contemplated. She had gone twice. Their plan was to make him guess which pussy was mine when none of them were.

Then, Carol got on. She lowered herself and pushed herself down to get all of him inside her. Sheila had to poke her arm to finally dismount.

Carol asked Sean to tell us which cunt was mine. He had heard Joanie and Sheila joke while they were impaled on his prick, so he had to guess between the last two. He said number three, which was wrong, of course.

Sheila told him, "You probably think you got a real break by each of us fucking you for a few moments, but what has really happened is that you have now established that it will only be fair when our husbands fuck your pretty little wife, and it won't be for just a few seconds." He looked at me and I gave him a wicked smile, although I had no intention of following through.

As the final indignity, I told Sean he needed to jack-off for us. He didn't object. His eyes started with me and then moved to gaze at the other three gals. He was connecting with each of them and making them think he was thinking about each of them as he masturbated. We cheered when his spunk spurted from his dick. It flowed down his hand and onto his legs. He just sat there, his dick deflating. I dismissed him after that.

When I finally got to bed, I found Sean sitting there in a weird mood. He looked at me and said, "It's my turn next." I thought he must be really pissed, but then I noticed a sizeable boner. I mounted him and told him, "I love how your big cock feels inside me."

The next installment tells of our next dare.