Abandoned Prison Pt. 05

Story Info
Witch relieves her stress on a prisoner.
1.8k words
3.93
3.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hanzo_D
Hanzo_D
7 Followers

Kass had a short nap but he was suddenly awoken by steps coming through the corridor. He prayed that it wasn't the woman that he met today again.

To his relief, it was the woman that he met yesterday. Even though it was a much better company than he expected the pain in his chest strengthened again as the memories from yesterday came back to him.

She came to his cell with the guard at her side already. The only words he heard from her were "You are coming with me." Her voice was cold and it didn't look like she was in the mood for talking.

His heart was pounding as the ghost came for him and led him out of the cell. It felt like she was different than the last time he saw her.

There weren't any emotions on her face but she crossed her arms and her eyes were slowly measuring him from his feet to head as if he was just an object or a piece of cattle.

Without talking he was led back to the room from yesterday. He glanced around the room and saw many familiar things. The large wooden table with cuffs attached to it, the desk with all kinds of tools meant to dissect a human, and the fireplace with a couple of iron rods leaning on the wall next to it.

He was looking around the room or at the floor. He was avoiding eye contact with Nadia as if it helped him to get away from that woman.

He didn't even try to resist when he was told to lie on the table as Nadia gave him an intimidating look and he understood that there was no point in discussion here. Then she told the guard to wait outside so it was only two of them left in the room.

"I can see that Ania really did visit you today." she started speaking out of nowhere as she looked over the burns on his hands and knees.

Her voice was different it sounded softer than yesterday.

"She did but it wasn't a very pleasant experience," he said and he let out a relieved breath.

Talking always calmed him down.

To his surprise, a slight smile appeared on her lips when he said it but it only lasted for a moment.

She sighed and said "Everyone has a hard time dealing with Ania. Especially I do."

It was a hint that made Kass figure out that there might be some internal struggles between these witches. Maybe he could use it to his advantage but he didn't know how yet.

Nadia then took a chair that was next to her desk and said by the fireplace showing him her back.

"That is why I took you here. I am tired of Ania and of everything else. I just need some distraction."

Kass saw that while she was saying that she took one of the iron rods that were next to the fireplace in her hands.

He swallowed hard and he asked her "How can I help you with that. I am sure we can figure out something together."

"Just don't go anywhere," she replied.

He didn't even want to think about the torture that she could put him through so he asked. "Maybe your talents aren't being appreciated here enough I think. Or you don't get enough respect from your companions. That could also be a problem of course," he tried to sound as calm as he could in this situation.

"My offer still stands. I could get you a good place in my company. Put you in charge of people so you get the respect you deserve. I am sure a woman like you that is used to living in the wilderness wouldn't have any problem handling few rough men."

She kept sitting by the fire in silence. And because he saw only her back he couldn't see if she was considering his offer.

"If you want to adjust the terms of the offer I am open to negotiation. Just ask for whatever you want," he said hoping that he could finally convince her.

Letting people bargain their working conditions wasn't something that he had usually done. There were many people that wanted to work for him so he could always choose the one that was best for the job and he also paid a fair amount of money which was rare in Grengrod

Nadia was still silent. She only let out a loud heavy breath which made him worried and he started sweating because he wasn't sure if she even heard what he said. He didn't even mind that the cuffs and the chains were rattling when he tried to slip his hands out of them as fast as he could.

Nadia slowly got up and turned towards him. She held the iron rod with her left hand. Kass gasped when he saw the menacing red hot second half of the rod.

She took a few painfully slow seconds to walk to him. His heart was pounding harder than ever and his breathing was getting faster as was the scorching tip of the rod getting near his chest.

Loud scream echoed through the whole floor as the tip of the rod touched his skin and was held in place for a couple of seconds.

He had just a short moment of rest before the iron touched him again at a different place on his chest.

The screams filled the room again. He was turning and twisting in his shackles but the scorching iron followed him everywhere his restraints allowed him to move.

He looked at Nadia's face. There was only a hint of a slight smile on her lips but no other emotions on her face so he was left to guess what she was thinking.

She took another short break which allowed him to catch his breath while she was choosing her next target.

The torture continued and even tears got into his eyes. The iron was burning his skin leaving dark red scars burned into his flesh.

After being burned a few more times he started shaking and his breath got really fast.

"Just stop. I can't do this anymore," he said with a shaking voice and desperately looked Nadia in the eyes.

"I see. Men like you aren't used to say please," she said with the same soft and calm voice just like before she started torturing him.

"Beg me to stop."

She was just coldly examining him awaiting his reaction.

He hasn't beg anyone for something for a long time. Other people were now the ones that begged him to get a job, higher pay, or don't get kicked out. He was proud of that and even though he was in a desperate situation something deep inside didn't allow him to change.

"No," he said and tried to sound as determined and confident as he could.

Before he could even close his mouth Nadia burned him again. He tried to scream but his throat was hurting because he has been screaming for so long now and the chains and cuffs rattled as he started shaking again.

After a few more seconds of torment, the only thing that he was able to feel became the pain and he didn't know for how much longer he could endure this and how much time he had before he would collapse.

He finally decided to end the pain. It was hard for him to say the words. He felt like there was a rock in his throat that was blocking the words from coming out but he did manage to overcome it so the pain would finally stop.

"Please stop," he said quietly.

The iron bar stopped just above his chest. It was close enough that he could feel the heat but not close enough that it burned him.

Nadia leaned closer to him and looked into his eyes.

"Say it again."

"Please stop. I beg you" he said with a louder voice than last time.

He sobbed when Nadia mercilessly burned him again. He didn't have enough strength to move anymore and more tears started flowing in his eyes. He was confused. He said everything she wanted but she still hurt him. It wasn't fair.

Nadia sighed and looked into his eyes again. "Sometimes it is just not enough to do what someone tells you," she said and there was even a hint of compassion in her voice.

Before he could say anything he was burned again. He didn't have the power to make any sounds anymore. Only a pained expression appeared on his face.

His whole body hurt. His throat, his chest, and all his muscles were in pain from the constant tension. The situation was out of control and totally beyond his comprehension. He didn't know what to do anymore to save himself from this torture.

He looked at Nadia with a pleading look but it had no effect on her. Her face still didn't show any emotions.

She leaned close to him again so her face was near his. Her eyes were dominant and confident while his were confused and tired.

"Beg me again if you want me to stop," she said.

He realized there was no other way out. "Please stop. I beg you to stop. Please I beg you," his voice was trembling but he tried to speak loud enough so she could hear his words clearly.

A slight smile appeared on her face and she told him to say it again. He did as she said and he felt something inside him break. It wasn't just his ego. It was a part of him that got broken and ripped apart.

He felt the pain in his chest get stronger again. It wasn't only because of the ritual performed on him yesterday but because of everything the women here had done to him. It felt like he has lost a piece of himself when he had to beg Nadia.

She ran the iron bar above his skin for the last time and then she turned around and he could hear how the water fizz when she put the hot iron in it.

He didn't even notice that his cuffs were taken off. When she told him to stand up he kept lying on the table looking at the ceiling for a while until he realized what she wanted from him and he stood up.

The ghost led him down to his cell. He walked with head bowed down. The ghost looked at him. He glanced at her for a second as well. Her eyes were different. They didn't look as cold anymore maybe there was even a hint of compassion in them but he kept looking at the ground again. She adapted to his slow tempo as if she could feel the pain inside him.

He felt relieved when he could sit down in his cell and don't have to walk anymore because every step on the way hurt him.

He was breathing heavily and his mind was empty. The pain was still there but he didn't even think about it. He wasn't sure if he should have said those words to Nadia. The cost for them was too high.

Hanzo_D
Hanzo_D
7 Followers