RotIQ 01: The Blue Conqueror

Story Info
The start of the ambitious conquest of Borea..
2.4k words
4.33
2.7k
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ennokos
Ennokos
11 Followers

Rise of the Ice Queen 1

The Blue Conqueror

"Is the list complete?" Jorann lounged on her throne, her finger running along the silk dress that she was wearing.

"Yes, all sixteen combatants are accounted for." The guard bowed as she spoke, not wanting her majesty to see her face.

"Well, is she there?!" Helia, first princess and heir to the throne of Borea practically shouted her question. It might have been a hyperbolic response to such a simple question if the context was to be ignored. Every three years, the Borean royal family held a tournament that had the reward of the Queen granting one wish from the victor. In reality, it was a nice time to party with the other Borean nobility while Helia, or one of the other Rhime daughters would breeze through the 'competition' and always wish for health and fortune for Borea. This tournament seemed to be the same, until three months ago.

In the southern region of Borea, there were rumblings of towns being raided only for scouts to report back that there was nothing wrong. Time and again these rumors would appear only for them to disappear with the same speed. Jorann thought nothing of it. It was just in some small towns near the border, it could have been them trying to buy sympathy from her with false flags. There hasn't been a threat to the Rhime rule of Borea for generations, a few peasants pleading for help wasn't going to make the Queen bat an eye.

Of course, when the city of Fherin became the target, more than a couple noble ears perked up. More information came out. Very few casualties, the devastation was elsewhere. All throughout the town, hundreds of women and futas, regardless of status, were filled up to the brim. By the time that some of the Borean guard arrived, the populace was docile, eerily so. None of the now pregnant civilians said nothing helpful to the soldiers, with only a few mentioning "The Blue Conqueror".

There were then the reports of a single warrior in light blue armour sighted around the roads that led to the capital. Only rumors were received, but the correlating disappearance of such scouting parties proved that there was someone out there, and that she was dangerous.

Helia was the participating Rhime in this tournament, and the months between the reports of the Blue Conqueror and the tournament was a tense time for the princess. They had already upped the guards and soldiers, yet she couldn't help feel vulnerable.

"Well, speak!"

The soldier lifted her head abruptly. "She is."

"Well, we can't just cancel the tournament because of one ruffian. All the houses have already arrived and would be disappointed if they left without some entertainment." Jorann kept drawing invisible lines on her dress, this conversation already boring her.

"We need to cancel it." Helia's face was stone serious. There was something going on that she did not want to be a part of. If the tournament was just for a bit of fun for the Borean nobles, she had no issue with participating. But if there was a menace like the Blue Conqueror on the loose... She shivered, not wanting to think of the reports of the victims that have come in. She was not going to be one of them.

"Helia."

"I'm the one whose ass is on the line, mother!"

"Well, it needs a workout anyway." Jorann laughed at her ill-timed joke. Helia huffed at her mother's neglectful attitude and started to rise from her throne that sat next to the Queen's and marched down the stairs that descended into the main gallery.

"I want that tournament cancelled, no matter what." She spoke just quiet enough so that the Queen wouldn't hear as she gave orders to the soldier. It wasn't the first time she went behind her mother's back and it wasn't going to be the last time, either. Her gilded heels clacked on the polished marble floor as Helia tried to think of her next plan. No matter what her mother felt, she knew danger when she saw it and this might be the last chance she has to escape.

Jorann relaxed back in her throne. The Queen, barely into her forties, was not bothered by one person. What could they do against the Rhime family? They had ruled over Borea since the Revival nearly two hundred years ago. She motioned to one of her guards to fetch her some wine to soften up the tone that Helia left. Frozen grape wine, one of Borea's chief exports always put Jorann in a better mood. Her lips touched the goblet, sticking slightly to the chilled metal, when the Queen heard a scream echoing in the hallway of her throne room.

The screams ended abruptly only to be replaced by a furious clacking against the floor. Jorann finally rose up to see what the commotion was all about, her silk dress sticking along her thighs.

"Who enters my palace uninvited?"

There she stood, her platinum hair flowing behind her. Light cobalt blue armour adorned her shoulders and arms joining across her ribcage, leaving her breasts completely exposed. Her nipples and areolas were an unnatural blue colour, the same with her rigid member's glans as it swayed past the sheer satin covering, the only thing that futilely tried to hold back the monster.

Even though the stranger stayed silent, Queen Jorann knew who it was: The Blue Conqueror.

She held a fistful of Helia's hair in her right hand, the princess struggling in vain to get away from her captor.

"Guards, kill this intruder!" Queen Jorann's confidence faltered the second she issued her command. She felt that Helia's struggling seemed odd, but only now understood why. Princess Helia was the only one moving in the whole hall. The dozens of guards that lined the throne room in protection still stood there, only now they were frozen solid! There were some that reached for their weapon before meeting their end, but most were standing straight, their eyes straight ahead like carved ice statues.

It was only the three of them.

"What are you wanting, ruffian?" Even now, Queen Jorann's tone did not reflect her situation, ignorantly thinking that she still held the advantage. The Conqueror looked up at the Queen with her silver eyes, still silent as she dragged Princess Helia in front of her.

"Let go of me!" The princess did her best to wiggle free from her captor, but all it did was tear the fringes of her dress and get a heel squarely on her cock. Helia screamed in pain but moving only made the heel dig in more.

"Don't worry, you don't need that anymore." The Conqueror spoke for the first time, her voice cold.

"Don't you dare touch my daughter!" Queen Jorann, caring about her daughter much too late to do any good, tried to rush towards the Conqueror only to realise that her feet were frozen, leaving the queen helpless to do anything but stand witness to what was about to transpire.

"You get to watch." The Conqueror reached down to the now pacified princess and started to rip her dress from the collar. "You are weak." It was a slow rip, exposing her fair skinned chest. "You have made this land weak." The rip continued down, uncovering all the way to the belly button. "I am strong." The princess's auburn pubic hair, trimmed into a cute triangle, brushed against the torn silk as the base, and then the rest of her limp, bruised penis flopped out. "I will make a strong nation." There was no subtlety in what she meant as the blue glans of her rigid cock smacked Helia upside the head.

With one final tear, the dress was no more, as the princess lay bare in front of the Conqueror, only her necklace and anklets the exception. Another slap came, this time nearly knocking Helia out. There was no resistance left in her, even the thought of getting out of this nowhere to be found.

With slow but forceful movements, the Conqueror pushed Helia down and raised her legs up in the air. Queen Jorann stood in silence as the Conqueror's giant prick made its way towards the tight lips of the princess's labia. The Conqueror stared back at her, a defiant and smug smile plastered on her face as she thrust down.

Helia let out both a scream and a groan, the forced pleasure confusing her senses. Her blue glans weren't just for show, as there was a soothing cool that permeated throughout her vagina with every thrust. Even though she had never taken anything near as big as the Conqueror before, it felt like her insides had wanted this all her life.

The Conqueror rested the compliant Helia's legs over her shoulders as she bent down, ready to start the real mating. "You better give me strong children." Helia couldn't hear as the Conqueror started fucking her at a speed that she could not comprehend. The floor she was on didn't exist, the room around her didn't exist, the world did not exist.

The only thing that existed to her in this moment was the piston inside of her.

It was an eternity to the barely conscious Helia, rolling in near constant orgasms, before the thrusts became heavier, more erratic. Without any warning, the Conqueror came inside her, releasing an extraordinary amount of seed to make sure that she would get pregnant. She remained inside for a while, with an alarming lack of shrinkage, making sure that as many swimmers as possible could reach their goal.

After the Conqueror was sastified that her job on Helia was complete, she released her plug from the princess, semen gushing out as soon as she did. She then stood up, letting the limp legs that had rested on her shoulders to slide off with a soft plump on the marble. She slowly walked up the stairs, her still rock hard cock leading the way, until she was at the immobile queen. She paused, a wicked smile across her lips, and walked right past her.

"I guess this will do for now."

"W-what are you doing?" Queen Jorann couldn't see the Conqueror anymore, but she could tell she was right behind her.

"Checking out my throne."

"That is mine!" Jorann's ignorant rage flared up again.

"If that is true," there was another rip, as suddenly the queen's dress now bared all up to the small of her back, "then sit one it."

The chilling wind on her now bare thighs and groin reminded her of her position now. She didn't want to, but she felt herself to lower onto her 'throne'. She did not make it very far until there was a certain pole impeding her motion. Her pride refused to lower anymore, unable to bear any more humiliation.

Even though there was a soothing tingle about it...

"No!" It was a weak defiance, as Jorann didn't stand back up, but it was the only one she could muster.

"Sit." The Conqueror grasped her neck with impunity. "Down." There was no option, there was only one way that this could end, yet she did not force the queen to sit. The queen was going to sit on her 'throne' willingly, submitting herself to the Conqueror.

Jorann's body started to move down on its own, her supple lips enveloping the head of her new throne with ease. A chill ran down Jorann's spine, one that was both fear and pleasure combined.

"Lower."

Jorann obeyed in silence, still unsure if she even had control over her body anymore. Inch by inch, the shaft disappeared within her. She felt fuller than she had ever felt, the pleasure more than what she could speak. Even though she was dripping, her cock remained flaccid, as if already submitting to the Conqueror.

"Lower. A Queen's pet needs to go all the way down."

A Queen's... pet?

Jorann's mind wanted to refuse, yet her body obeyed the Conqueror's command. Finally, her lips reached the base, fully swallowing up the intruder.

"There..." Jorann could hardly get a word out. "Release me you demon."

"What do you mean?" The Conqueror smiled again. "Your feet have been thawed out for some time now."

Jorann looked down to see that the Conqueror was telling the truth. Her heels, although a bit wet, were not encased at all.

"Now all you have to do is get up." The Conqueror laughed, one that echoed throughout the frozen halls. "All you have to do is get off your throne."

Jorann paused, feeling entirely used and foolish to find herself in another of the Conqueror's traps. She felt so good sitting on the throne, better than she ever did. Was it a good enough feeling to submit to such a lowlife? She started to move, but barely rose an inch before a wave washed over her, cumming the hardest he had in decades. The Conqueror teased her by wiggling slightly, each movement adding another wave to the maelstrom of pleasure that Jorann was trapped in. She would then change it up with adding a small thrust at random intervals, each time Jorann's body going a bit limp as her dick was now just pouring cum like a leaky faucet.

"Your body has accepted your position, but to receive your reward like your daughter, I will need you to say it." By some miracle, Jorann could discern the Conqueror's words between orgasms. "Who is your queen?"

Jorann's pride was fully stripped away. In the moment, she wasn't sure if she has ever been queen but she knew the answer to the question. "Y-you are..."

"Where is your throne?"

"Y-your c-c-" the Conqueror interrupted her with several vicious thrusts, excentuating the answer. "Your co-ock..."

"Do you want to do your part to make Borea strong?"

"Y-yes..."

The Conqueror barely waited for the answer before pumping her hips with all her might. Jorann, now fully submitted, did not have the strength to keep conscious as she received her reward. Somehow she still had enough cum to pump Jorann to the point of looking pregnant already. With the grace of a drunkard, the Conqueror let Jorann fall to the ground by her feet.

The Conqueror sat back in her throne, the invasion now complete. There would be no one that would stand against her rise now. She snapped her fingers. As soon as she did, the closest guard's ice prison shattered. The guard took a few breaths before taking in the scene around her. Her face morphed from confusion to horror seeing the Queen and Princess defeated, to fear as she saw who sat on the throne.

"You. Make sure that there is an announcement as soon as possible."

"F-for what?"

"My coronation, of course."

Ennokos
Ennokos
11 Followers