Abandoned Pussy at the Goth-Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrAhtfunk
DrAhtfunk
17 Followers

He dances with grace, smooth and confident movements. He is making a full turn, lets his long black hair fly, and ends back glancing over to me with a deep and passionate gaze.

I am marveled, he is so hot! I can't believe it, he really speaks to me!

"Luna, the ancient goddess of the moon. Your shine truly lights the night." His voice is so warm and masculine, it echoes as a deep humming in my lower belly.

I lasciviously bite my lip. "I like that."

"Do you? And what about the concert? Did you enjoy our show?" He slowly raises his arm and touches my hair. His thumb just barely runs over my hot cheek and I nestle my face against his strong hand. I missed most of the concert, because I Iost my stupid pussy, but he better shouldn't know that. "Yes, it was amazing. I loved it."

"I see you quite often at our concerts, you must be a huge fan." He caresses my face softly with his fingers.

God, I am getting turned on by this so much. "Yes, I'm probably your biggest fan."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, it's true." I sigh and nod.

A short smile hushes over his face, then he looks at the bar. "I want to get a drink, you can join me, if you like."

"Oh, I'd love to!" I do an excited girlish hop.

He strokes over my naked shoulder, then takes the lead. I walk behind him, when a sudden dull pain in my genitals brings me to fall. Ouch! That hurts! Fuck, it suddenly reminds me, that my pussy is still out there and being tampered with. Shit!

"What happened?" He looks down at me and gives me a hand.

With trembling legs, I take his hand and get up on my feet. "Nothing, I'm just clumsy."

"Are you sure you know how to use your legs properly?"

"Yes," I answer short. It's painfully throbbing, someone must have stepped on my pussy again. This time with fucking boots, ouch! Can't those people be more careful about where they go? But I bravely swallow down the pain and follow Damien to the bar. I need to focus now, I can't search for it at the moment. Damien truly wants to talk to me and I can't fuck this up. My lost pussy must wait for now. This is really important.

AIDEN

I find the punk girls behind the dancefloor, they are hard to miss, as they are very noticeable and playfully throwing something around. No, that can't be what I think it is, or can it? I notice Luna on the dancefloor, performing a very stiff and clumsy seizure, as I wouldn't go as far as to call that garbage a dance. Why is she even there, and what is she trying to accomplish? That girl is a living riddle.

I continue my hunt after the punks, and as I get closer, my suspicion is solidified. It indeed is the vagina, weirdly tumbling through the air, flopping and turning around while thrown in high arches. These punks are crazy!

"Hey, you! Enough of these shenanigans, I need the toy back please." I approach the girl before me, who is holding the pussy in her hand.

She looks a bit confused to me. "Another one wanting to have it? What is going on?"

"It's not yours, I need to have it back now. Thank you." I open my hand.

She just shrugs and throws it at her friends. "Go, get it then!"

But I don't run after it, but get close to her. "You better get it."

"Why should I?" She looks annoyed at me.

I stare at her. "Because you had it, and I will get a pussy from yours. And the decision is up to you, if I take the loose one, or the one still attached to you between your legs."

"Eww... fucking creep, go away!" She backs off.

I stare at her. "Better give me that thing now."

"Okay okay, just leave me alone, okay?" the girl is truly creeped out. She signals her friends to pass it to her, which they do. But instead of giving me the vagina, the girl hurls it over my head and onto the dancefloor. "Get it Creep!"

I give her an evil look, but turn around for the lost pussy. Luna sits on her but and holds her head, while the hippie-girl steps off the pussy and picks it up. She tries to throw it back to us, but is so unskilled, that it just flies over my head and out of vision. I get a few wet sprinkles on my face and wipe them off with my fingers. Is that her juice? Did Luna get this wet?

No time for that, where did the pussy land? It must have been here somewhere? I follow a small group of patrons as they meander through the people. Suddenly the girl in front of me trips and pushes against the back of her friend before her. "Shit, I stepped onto something."

She lifts her leg with her bulky black platform boots, and between the tread grooves of her sole sticks the shimmering wet vagina. "Eww... what the fuck is that? Fucking gross!"

With pointy fingers she plucks it out and shivers, while hurling it out of the path next to a concrete column, so nobody else has to step on it.

I take my opportunity to pick it up, and let it disappear in my pocket once again. Although it is extremely wet and gooey, I know now what this is about and don't feel grossed out anymore. I just use the side pocket of my pants, and not the one with my phone, wallet or keys, so it can't soak through anything of importance.

I take a deep breath and feel relieved. Mission accomplished. Now I need to get to phase two, and confirm or falsify Miss Tery's theory. But first, I have a bit of time to get a drink at the bar. This race was exhausting. Now that I have the vagina in my pocket again, there is no need to hurry anymore.

To my surprise I see Luna sitting at the bar with Damien and they are heavily flirting with each other. At least, that might explain why the stray vagina got so dripping wet. But I'm a bit confused, how did that happen now? How did she end up here with him all of the sudden?

Anyway, I don't want it to get in the way of my investigation.

As another guest at the bar finally leaves. I take a seat next to Damien, behind his back, as he is halfway turned to Luna to talk to her. This way, I can see her face, as I can look past him when leaning forward.

"Oh no, you don't need to pay. The host takes care of the drinks, as the band is considered part of the team. So be my guest now." He explains while they receive their drinks.

She twinkles her eyes girlishly and her voice is nervous and high pitched. "Oh, thank you so much, it is such an honor for me."

I feel jealous of him, for getting close to her so easily, but then I remind myself that I might have the upper hand. I probably have her pussy in my pocket, and that should change everything. For science, I reach into my pants, feel her clitoris and give it a sharp and hefty twist, just as Luna drinks out of her straw. Instantly she chokes up, and ice-cold Mojito squirts from her nostrils. "Shit, sorry. I'm really sorry." She apologizes.

I stare at the scene in disbelief. It really is hers, no doubt about it anymore. Miss Tery was absolutely right. I breathe heavily and feel the hard boner rising in my trousers, as I realize the consequences of it. I own Luna's real pussy! Wet and warm in my pocket.

That couldn't have happened, that can't be true! Maybe it was just another coincidence?

"It's okay Luna, you don't have to be nervous," Damien speaks calmly to her.

Her face melts, the way she looks at him, the way she adores him is unbelievable.

He talks in a deep and stoic manner. "I have a fantastic bottle of original French Cognac in my accommodation. It was a gift from my friends in Europe, you need to taste it. It has a spicy but very smooth taste to it, it barely burns in the throat."

"Oh, that sounds wonderful. I would love to try it." She smiles worshiping at him and her shiny eyes are fully focussed on his face like there is nobody else around them.

The barkeeper approaches me. "What can I get for you?"

"What?" I stare a bit confused at him, as he throws me off my game.

He points at the drinks behind him. "What do you want to drink?"

"Oh, I'll have a beer." I make it quick, take my wallet out and pay. No time for this nonsense, I need to perform another test. Just to really make sure it was not just a coincidence.

Damien softly strokes her hand. "Wonderful. I will just get my belongings, and we will meet at the entrance in a few minutes. I will call us an Uber then."

"Hmhm", she dreamily nods and enjoys his touching.

I still have my hand in my pocket and pinch her clit forcefully with the edge of my fingernails. Bury them in the soft pink pearl.

Luna twitches very hard, claws into the edge of the counter, and closes her eyes, while biting her lip. No, that is not her reaction to Damien. That is me, no doubt about it. I have her pussy, I really have it, 100% confirmed.

The barkeeper puts a cup of beer in front of me.

Damien leans in, and kisses Luna softly. She goes all in, greedily wraps her hand around his neck, and pulls him closer to herself. But Damien stays cool, lets her have it for just a second, then gently pushes her away. "Not here, you can have more of that later. I need to get my stuff, and then we go."

"Okay." She nods a bit ashamed, and looks dreamily after him. Drooling from all possible openings. Fuck, her pussy is flooding my pocket. My leg is all wet and I fear it will start dripping from my pants. Damn, that girl could overcome a drought with this source.

I take a deep breath when he is gone. I know, I usually wouldn't have a chance against him, but circumstances are special now, and I switch seats to take his place. Taking my beer with me. I am not even nervous now. I know I have her pussy already, I don't need to talk myself into her pants, in reverse her treasure already snuggles in my own pants. "Hi."

She rolls her eyes at me and instantly is annoyed by my presence. With her most bored voice, she answers like it's hard labor. "Hi"

"I know you are into Damien, but this will probably just be a very awkward one-night stand. How about you give me your number, and I'll call you next week?" I ask her out fully confident.

She raises an eyebrow and examines me. "How about no?"

"You should think about it. I can offer you something very special." I wink. If she isn't totally stupid, she should easily get that hint.

Sie sighs and shakes her head. "Sorry, I don't think you can offer me anything I desire. I'm not interested in you. Just find somebody else, okay?"

Wow, she is really bitchy for a girl with no vagina. I frown for a second, and think if I should tell her more directly, that I own her pussy. I could easily blackmail her, but I decide to just keep it a secret for now. She wants to go with this Damien? Fine, but she will have to awkwardly improvise, as I will not give her back her pussy. I will keep it, she would just give it away to that dickhead anyway, what a waste!

"Sorry dude, but I have plans already. Have a good night." She jumps from her seat and leaves me at the bar. I take a sip from my beer. She is hot, but so mean and ignorant.

To be continued...

DrAhtfunk
DrAhtfunk
17 Followers
12