Detached World

Story Info
A world where women's vaginas detach from their bodies.
8.2k words
4.18
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: this story contains fetish content.

The high school's cafetería was loud with the sound of students walking around, sitting down, eating their lunch and talking with each other. But Jessica did her best to block out all the distractions around her and focused on the biology book in front of her as she sat at one of the empty tables. It was her senior year, and she didn't want to fail any test in her last year of high school.

She had volunteered to save the seats on the table for her friends while she gave them her money to buy her lunch for her. That way she could have a few moments by herself and go over the subjects of the human anatomy test she was going to have later that day. She had studied for the last week, so she was confident about it, but she wanted to make sure, she was 18 years old now and she had to be more responsible.

Jessica began again to read the textbook describing women's bodily changes after puberty: When women's bodies finished with puberty, their external genitals, vulva and all detach from their bodies. However, the detached female genitalia remain connected to women's bodies. A woman could still feel everything that happened to her detached womanhood, even if it was longer physically connected to her. The blood from her body continued to flow through the severed organ no matter how far away from her it got. The disembodied sex organ was still a part of the woman even though it was not physically connected to her. Things could still enter and leave her body through her detached vagina and urethra even if it were miles and miles away from her body. For example, a woman could leave her vagina at home while she went out shopping and she could still pee out of it. Or she could give it to her husband, as he flew half way around the world for a business trip and he could still have sex with her. In that case the woman back home would feel everything her husband did to her detached vagina too, and his penis would be inside of her body even though the rest of him was on the other side of the world. This detached vagina condition gets reversed as soon as women begin to menopause, at around 49 to 52 years of age, with the vagina disappearing and re-appearing attached once again to a woman's crotch.

Jessica had, of course, learned about this first hand last year, as did all her friends, when her body had reached the end of puberty and her vagina had detached from her body, leaving nothing but plain skin on her crotch. The biology book of course didn't explain why or how this worked. She remembered her biology teacher replying "I'm a biology teacher, not a physics professor, if you want to know the mechanics behind a woman's genital detachment, then as Professor Philips at the physics class," when one of the students asked about it.

Of course that it was still an ongoing debate in scientific circles on how the woman's genital detachment physics workded. Like Gravity, everyone agreed how it worked, but not exactly what caused it. The current most accepted theory about Woman's genital detachment was that they remained connected to their bodies through quantum entanglement. But nobody knew what caused this quantum entanglement, or what evolutionary road caused humankind to develop women's genital detachment when it didn't happen at all in any other species of the animal kingdom. Of course that there were also the religious fundamentalist nuts that would simply say "God did it" and leave it at that.

Every mother has "the talk" with her daughters when puberty hits in, explaining how as soon as puberty is over, their vagina will detached from her body and how it was something completely natural and she shouldn't be scared when it happened. Other parents went the extra mile and allowed their daughters, and sons, to attend sex education classes at their school.

"Hey Jessica we're back!" Jessica heard Vicky's voice behind her. She turned her head around to see her friends Vicky and Sarah walking towards the cafeteria table, each one holding a lunch tray with their respective lunches. Vicky's tray was holding some extra items.

Jessica, Sarah and Victoria, Vicky to her friends, had been friends for years. They went all the way back to pre-school. Which would explain how three girls as different as they were would still be friends in High School. Their mothers usually joked that it was also because none of them ever watched CW style dramas.

Vicky was a school Cheerleader, and now that she was in her senior year she was co-captain of the school's cheerleading team. The team have practice later today so she was wearing her cheerleading uniform. Her long blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail with a ribbon that matched her uniform's colors. Vicky had an athletic figure, without being too muscular, and was short, but not too short, allowing her to be agile and nimble, and her breasts were also medium sized so they didn't get in the way when she was practicing her cheerleading routines with the rest of the team. Her cheerleading wasn't just an act, Vicky was probably the most cheerful, positive person Jessica had ever known.

Sarah, on the other hand, was dressed entirely in black, with studded bracelets on her arms. She was a Goth, and was always serious. She also had blonde hair, but nobody except Vicky and Jessica knew this because she had been dying it black since before she began High School. Her clothes helped hide her figure, which Vicky and Jessica knew that it would be a head turner if she would have had any interest in showing it. Her breast weren't just big, they were huge, and her bubble heart shaped butt complimented it perfectly, with just a little of baby fat around her body. Sarah was a few inches taller than Vicky, but she looked even taller with her black leather platform boots.

As for Jessica, she was what others would call a "nerd", she was skinny, had very small breasts, and a plain face, which looked even more plain with no makeup, which she never used. Her long brown hair was held back by a headband, and she wore black rimmed glasses over her eyes, which rested on her small nose. But the "nerd" about her wasn't just for how she looked, she had the brains to boot, a straight A student, but not very good at sports.

Vicky and Sarah sat down at the table with Jessica. "Thank you for saving our seats." said Sarah.

"We got you what you asked for," added Vicky with a smile, she took a few extra items from her lunch tray and placed them in front of Jessica, "Tater tots, a box of OJ and strawberry jello."

"Thanks girls," said Jessica, as she took a small paper bag from her school bag, which she always carried with her. From the small bag she took a chicken club sandwich wrapped in plastic paper foil, and a small tupperware with some tomato and lettuce salad. Jessica was also Lactose Intolerant, she couldn't drink milk or eat any dairy products. So on days where the school cafeteria served something that contained cheese, like pizza or mac & cheese, which was almost every single day, her mother made her some dairy free food at home, and a couple of dollars so she could buy the rest of her lunch at the cafeteria, as long as it wasn't dairy. She would usually get those herself, but she wanted to study as much as possible for her upcoming test so she asked her friends to buy the extra things for her while she saved them some seats at the table, both Vicky and Sarah happily agreed.

"You are going to close that book while you eat lunch at least, right?" asked Sarah in a neutral manner, "If anything to at least make sure you don't get some food stains on it."

Jessica looked at the book she hadn't closed yet, "Oh, right! Right!" she said absentmindedly, she closed the book and placed it inside her school bag.

"You shouldn't worry about that test so much Jessica," said Vicky, "Your grades are great! I'm sure you'll do fine."

"Yes, they are, and if I want to get a college scholarship after High School is over, I need to make sure they stay great." replied Jessica as she opened the tupperware and began to unwrap the chicken sandwich.

"You should also make sure of your schedule for your extracurricular activities." said Sarah.

That was one thing their friendship also did for them. The three girls complemented each other in ways that only different friends could do. Jessica would always help Vicky and Sarah study for some test or school subject that they found difficult. Vicky and Sarah would help Jessica with extracurricular activities, Sarah would always help Jessica at drama club and art class. Vikcy helped Jessica practice for PE class so, while not getting the best grade, she wouldn't fail that class, and both of them had also helped her practice for the debate club. And of course that helping them study was considered tutoring by the school board. Thanks to Vikcy and Sarah, Jessica's school curriculum was very broad and Jessica was very thankful to them for that since she knew those were important to get a scholarship, and she also knew she wouldn't have been able to get them if it weren't for her two best friends.

And that's not even counting the moral support. The three of them were confident in themselves because they made each other confident in each other. Sure, Jessica, Vicky and Sarah would hang out sometimes with the other kids in school that fit their profiles, Vicky hanged out with the rest of the cheerleaders during practice, almost all of the members in the debate club were straight A students like Jessica, and many kids in the drama and art club were seen as goths or emo by the rest of the kids in school as was Sarah. But they all also got to see how... incomplete, those kids would seem to them. Jessica saw how many of her fellow "nerds" lacked self confidence in their social skills, Vicky saw how the other "popular girls" were in secret constant fear of not being popular anymore, for example.

"So, how is that book report for English class you were writing going?" asked Sarah as she began to eat her lunch.

"Yeah, what book did you pick?" asked Vicky as she began eating too.

"Moby Dick." replied Jessica as she opened the orange juice box.

"Moby Dick? Wasn't there other books for you to choose?" asked Sarah.

"Sure they were, but Moby Dick is a classic," explained Jessica, "I already wrote the book report. I stored it in my locker along with my school books."

"Okay, so all is left for you to accomplish this week is ace today's test then," said Sarah, "Want to go watch a movie during the weekend?"

"I could go for a movie," said Jessica.

"Me too, just make sure it's a movie that doesn't end too late," added Vicky, "Our school's basketball team has a game this Saturday and I need to be at the gym early for cheerleading warm up and the pre game routine."

"No problem, we can go in my mom's car, I'm pretty sure she'll let me borrow it." said Sarah, "We can all go to the game together and we can cheer you on while you cheer on the team."

Vicky smiled, "Sounds like a plan, so which movie do you have in mind? Any ideas? What about you Jessica, any movie you have in mind?"

Before she even took a single bite, Jessica stood up. "I'm sorry, I was so caught up studying that I just now realize how much I actually need to go to the bathroom. You two discuss some movies while I go pee."

As Jessica walked away from the table, Sarah called back, "Jessica, aren't you forgetting something?"

Jessica stopped immediately, turned around and reached into her school bag that was still next to her seat at the table. "Right... can't actually go pee without this, can't I." she said with a chuckle as she took a small lemon yellow plastic box that looked like an oversized case for glasses or a pencil case.

Once she had that, Jessica again turned away from the table, walked out of the school cafeteria and into the lady's bathroom right next to it on the school hallway.

Jessica closed the bathroom door behind her, and opened the plastic case. Inside was her detached vagina. It was lying on the box "face up" Jessica shifter her weight from her left foot to her right foot a bit, and the vaginal opening in her detached vagina moved a bit when she did, clearly showing that it really was still a living part of her body, just detached from it.

Jessica walked over to the row of urinals on one of the walls. While toilets were universally used by men and women to go "number 2" it was only used by young little girls and old menopausal women that had their vaginas attached to their bodies to pee. Being able to just pick up their detached vaginas made peeing quite easier to do for young and adult women, no need to squat or even lower their skirt/pants to pee. Just pick up their vaginas and aim, which was why almost every woman's bathroom had urinals as well as toilets just like men's bathrooms. It was simply more practical to aim a vagina to pee into a urinal than to aim at a toilet. The difference between urinals in a men's bathroom and a woman's bathroom was, of course, the height. While a men's bathroom urinal would be at crotch level so men could pee by unzipping their pants, women's bathroom urinals were a little higher, almost at chest level, since it was easier to aim that way. It was common knowledge that, if you walked into a bathroom and the urinals were at a wrong height, you probably walked into the wrong bathroom without realizing.

Jessica turned around her vagina so it was "face down" inside the case, revealing that there was nothing but smooth skin on the back. Just as smooth and featureless as her crotch was right now, and how it would stay for the rest of her life until she grew old, her body was no longer capable of bearing children, and her menopause began.

Picking up the wallet sized lump of flesh, Jessica felt that it was warm to the touch as usual, after all it was still a living part of her body, the quantum entanglement at work on it making sure that blood still flowed through it as her heart pumped it with every heartbeat. Jessica carefully aimed her vagina towards the urinal, and began to pee, giving a soft sight of relief as pee began to flow out of her vagina's pee hole and into the urinal. This lasted almost a full minute, surprising Jessica since she wasn't aware she had been holding that much pee. She must have been really distracted by her studying.

Once she was done, Jessica shook her hand holding her vagina a little to shake away the last droplets of pee, then walked over to one of the sinks on the opposite wall.

She opened the tap and water came out of the faucet, she held her vagina facing up and placed it under the water stream. Then yelped and pulled it back as it was way too cold. Turning the tap so it would be warmer, without it being too hot, Jessica again moved her vagina under the water stream, washing all traces of pee from it. She then closed the water tap, and pulled out some paper towels from the dispenser on the wall. Jessica then carefully dried up her vagina, and carefully placed it back inside her vagina carrying case and closing it again. Then she washed her hands and also dried them up with a paper towel.

Making her way back into the cafeteria, Jessica sat down again to eat lunch, as she put the vagina carrying case (with her vagina inside) back into her school bag. She began to eat her sandwich, "So, did you decide on some movie already? I'm fine with anything to be honest." she said as she took a bite.

"We haven't yet," said Vicky.

"You know, Jessica," said Sarah, "You should really be more mindful of where your vagina is."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Aw, come on Sarah. I would have noticed I didn't have it when I reached the bathroom if you hadn't called out to me."

"I'm just saying. You should be more careful or you might end up losing it one of these days." added Sarah.

"And now you are sounding like my mom." replied Jessica, "I get distracted sometimes, I know, but I don't get distracted THAT much."

The three girls continued to talk and eat lunch as they decided what they were going to go that weekend.

* * * * *

Jessica walked into her room after the school bus took her home for the day. She had a wide smile on her face as she placed her school bag on her bed.

She had aced that test, she just knew it. She would not have the results until the next day, but every answer in the test, she was sure she had gotten right. And with her book report already written, printed, and safely in her school locker, she didn't really need to worry about anything else school related until next week. Tomorrow was Friday, and after that the weekend would start and she and her friends could go out and watch a movie.

Jessica was going to relax now, she walked over to her desk and powered up her computer. She was going to play some games for a couple of hours until her parents called her over for dinner.

A couple of hours later, while Jessica was right in the middle of playing Minecraft, she heard her mom's voice from the kitchen, calling her over for dinner.

Being Thursday night meant one of two options for dinner, either meatloaf or frozen pizza, it all depended on how much stuff Jessica's mother had to do during the day and how much time she had to actually cook dinner. When Jessica sat down, she was served meatloaf and knew exactly which one of the two options was today. The best part would be tomorrow, Friday was leftovers night, and Jessica was really looking forward to mixing today's meatloaf leftovers with Tuesday's Mac and Cheese leftovers into a sandwich with a side of Monday's Caesar Salad. Her mother wasn't a bad cook, in fact she cooked very well, but she knew just like 6 recipes. But she made those 6 recipes perfectly.

Jessica, her mom and her dad, all sat down to eat dinner and exchange some stories about the day's events. Her mom just talked about how uneventful things were for her, how her day was pretty normal taking care of the house, buying groceries and going to the gym in the afternoon, while her dad said how his team at the office was given this very important account from a very important client, and he was hopeful that if he did a good enough job he might get that promotion he had been pursuing.

"And what about you Jessica," asked her mother as she took a sip of Apple Juice.

"Well, I finally had that Anatomy test I was telling you about all week." said Jessica as she also took a sip of Apple Juice to wash down the meatloaf, she was on her second glass already.

"Ah, yes, the test!" exclaimed her dad, "How did it go?"

"I'm pretty sure it went well." replied Jessica, "I studied all week, and today I went over everything during lunch hour. Most of the questions were stuff we looked over during the semester, and I'm pretty sure I aced it. I'll have the results tomorrow, but I'm pretty confident." she added.

"I'm happy to hear that," said Jessica's mom with a proud smile.

"Oh, yeah!" exclaimed Jessica suddenly, "Vicky, Sarah and I were talking during lunch, and we decided to go to the movies this Saturday. Sarah is driving us there with her mom's car, that's okay with you, right?"

"Sarah is driving, by herself?" said Jessica's dad, "Doesn't she just have a learner's permit?"

Jessica shook her head, "No, she got her full driving license last month."

"Oh, then sure, go, have fun." said Jessica's dad.

"You know, Jessica," said her mom, "It's nice that you get out of the house and hang out with your friends, but, what about dating? Is there any boy in your school you might be interested in?"

Jessica rolled her eyes, "I'm too busy with school to be thinking about dating boys mom," she said, "with studying, and extracurricular activities... when I have free time I rather spend it relaxing on my computer or hanging out with Vicky and Sarah."

"And I'm happy that you take your schoolwork seriously dear," replied her mom, "But you can also spend that free time with a boy, you know?"