Abandoned Pussy at the Goth-Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reaches out with his hand after my right breast and plays with my nipple-piercing. A lustful plucking and tweezing let me moan and I shove my hand under my skirt to rub my crotch. Shit! It's so mean that I can't reach my soaked pussy.

So I let my hand slide up my flat belly, the chains on my studded belt chink quietly, then I join Damien at the sexy play on my tits, kneading and massaging them in joined teamwork.

How fun it would be, to smear them with my juice, but I could also get his semen. I lean forward and stretch out my hand to feel the significant bulge in his pants.

He nods and I open his zipper. With nervous eager fingers, I pull his hard cock out of his underwear and lead it through the open zipper. Wow, he is massive. I would love to ride him right now, feeling him deep inside my body. Damien would fill me out perfectly.

But these ruthless Punks had to lose my vagina playing stupid catch with it!

I softly stroke the shaft of Damien's big throbbing dick, he is so hard. I bend over and snuggle my face against it, kiss it, and feel his glans on my cheek. His masculine smell is so bewitching. I'm the witch, but his magic is so much stronger than mine. I lick his dick, like a purring kitten cleaning it up with my tongue. His breath is so deep, he enjoys it, running his fingers through my cherry-hair.

I look up to him and smile, then I grab my boobs and squeeze them around his cock.

The contrast between my soft smooth breasts and his rock-hard penis is wild. His glans peeks rhythmically out of my cleavage, and I take it in my mouth and blow him in between my tits. So hot!

A sudden splash into ice-cold water freezes not only my pussy, but also me.

"Everything alright?" Damiens asks, as he notices my flinch.

Fuck this bullshit, my poor pussy must have been airdropped over the arctic or something.

Now it's getting flushed with hot water, ouch! How am I supposed to focus like that?

Shit, I need to switch off my pussy or something, those stupid bullies are tinkering around with it again, so annoying and painful. But I don't have the time for this crap right now, I must brush it aside and block out the sensation somehow. It isn't addressed to me anyway.

I look up to Damien and smile. "I love it. You are the greatest."

"You are not bad either. Just continue, I enjoy it a lot." He smiles back.

Okay Luna, no more distractions. Your pussy isn't here, what happens with it now doesn't count, just ignore it and focus. I kiss Damien's pink glans "With pleasure." Then I continue blowing him between my massive tits and enjoy being intimate with him.

AIDEN

On my way to the restrooms, I pick up one of the empty cups standing around, which still has enough ice in it. I don't need to pee, I just want to ruin Luna's evening. Although her pussy ironically got me closer to Mia, I would have preferred to end up with Luna, who went with this prick. She was so smug, it's time to deflate her massive ego a bit and remind her that she left behind something very personal.

Although two guys are standing at the urinals, I don't really care. Luna is gone and she was the only person really able to claim the piece of meat, which I pull out of my pocket at the sinks. Gosh, this girl is running like the Niagara Falls. It no longer drips, it runs. She must be horny as hell. Time to cool her down a bit.

I plunge her pussy into the icy cup and swirl it a bit. She probably needs that as a dose of reality to cool her down from her girly Damien fantasies.

I shake her vagina out over the sink and put on the hot water. I test the running stream with my fingers, it is getting hotter again. Maybe because a lot of guests already left and the boilers can deal with the decreased demand again. I wait till it's steamy hot, then I hold the living pussy under the tap.

The dude washing his hands next to me looks funny and shakes his head. "I have no idea what you are doing there, but you should probably drink less." He dries his hands with paper towels, then he leaves through the door. The other one follows him without washing his hands. Yuck!

I dip the vagina into the ice water again. I have no idea if it really accomplishes something, but it is kind of fun! Afterward, I wring it out, twisting it with force. Oh, I wish I could see Luna's face and her awkward attempt to explain to Damien what's going on with her. When I unfold the vagina again, I have slight traces of blood on my hands. Did I really squish it so strong that it ripped? I examine the mangled piece of her and spot the source.

No, it's three wound spots on the inside of her Labia. Round and blistering. It must be the burn marks, which the cigarettes have left on her earlier. Not noticeable in the dark of the main room of the club, but under the light in front of the mirror, it's clear evidence of what happened earlier to her. Still unbelievable, that she caused one of the wounds herself.

Then I see the cup with the ice on the sink. It's not just ice. I take out the slice of lime, hover it over the burn-marks and squeeze just a bit. One drop each. Such a tiny evil gesture, but it probably hurts a lot. Enough sadism for now, it's time to get back to Mia.

She still sits at the bar, her legs crossed, flat black pointy buckled boots, one foot bobbing to the rhythm of the music. Marian by the Sisters of Mercy, even I recognize that song, although I'm more into metal. I take a seat next to her again. "I'm back."

"Welcome." She smiles and slightly pushes a small bowl with salted peanuts into my direction, while chewing. "You want some?"

"They only put it here, so they can sell more drinks."

"I don't care, I like peanuts." She smiles and puts one more into her mouth.

I reach into the bowl as well, take a few of them, and eat them. Crumpy salt sticks to my fingers. First I just want to clean them off with my pants, but then I think it will probably combine quite well with the lime. Subtly I let my hand disappear into my pocket, and feel for the three wound spots on Luna's vagina to smear the salt off. Hard to tell just by feeling where the cigarettes left their marks. But I send the salt as a little regard from the Crimson Spiral to Luna. "I have to go now. But I would like to stay in contact with you."

"Are you asking me for my phone number?" She smirks.

I raise an eyebrow. "I guess we could also try to stay in contact via an Ouija board, but a phone will do as well." I reach into my other pocket and get my mobile out.

She laughs and claps her hands to get the salty peanut crumbs off her fingers. "Haha, probably. Okay, I can put my number in there if you want."

"Great!" I give her my phone and she does just as she said and gives it back to me.

Afterward, we still talk for about half an hour, but then I go back to my car to get home. It will take me more than two hours to get back to Columbus.

To be continued...

12