Abandoned Pussy at the Goth-Club Ch. 07

Story Info
Luna wants to make her idol Damien a very special gift.
4.9k words
4.9
7k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrAhtfunk
DrAhtfunk
17 Followers

HOW I ABANDONED MY PUSSY AT THE GOTH-CLUB part 07

Luna, a goth girl finds an old note in a second-hand book about pagan witchcraft. It promises the magic separation of individual body parts and in her mind, the idea emerges, that this might be the ultimate solution to get close to her adored idol Damien, the attractive lead singer of the band Astral Cadaver. Other girls might be able to give him roses, stuffed animals, or even panties, but only she can gift him her most precious and intimate sacrifice, her living and sensing vagina.

But fate has a different path in mind and Luna has to make a difficult decision.

LUNA

I lay snuggled up to Damien, with my head on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat, while he has his arm hugged around me, tenderly stroking my shoulder.

He is so calm and relaxed. "That was fun."

"Oh yeah." I bite my lip. The cigarette-wounds on my vagina are hurting badly, but somehow it even turns me on at this moment. Maybe because I am next to Damien and everything is hot while being at his side. I kiss his chin, the slight stubbles of his beard are barely visible, but I sensitively notice them with my lips.

"How about round two?" He smirks at me.

I nod with joyful eyes. "I would love that."

He sits up and dominantly flips me over, the way he handles me turns me on again.

Adrenaline rushes through my veins, as he opens my studded belt and fiercely throws it aside. Fuck, he wants to fuck me! No more oral, but real sex. I bite my lip, although I want it as well so badly, I know I need to stop him, but that's the hardest task in the world now.

What will happen, when he discovers that I have no pussy anymore? Will he just take me into my rear hole, or run away spooked? Both outcomes are not in my favor. "No... please!"

"Please what?" He opens the zipper of my skirt.

Fuck, I am so wet and horny. "Please, I.. I can't!"

He slides the skirt down my legs, now I'm just left with my panties. My body wants him to rip it off my skin and take me like a piece of meat, but that piece of meat that desires it the most is not even here.

Fighting not only against him, but against my own hunger, I push his hands aside. "Please no, Damien. I'm serious. I can't!"

"What are you talking about?"

"The candy-shop is under construction." My pleading voice trembles.

He smirks. "I don't mind."

"But I do. Please, I'm a mess down there. Please no." I shield my crotch with my hand.

He looks a bit disappointed and tries to convince me. "Look, this is completely natural. I know you are ashamed of it, but you don't have to. It's normal and I really don't mind a bit of blood."

"We can do something else. I'm quite flexible, did you ever get a blowjob and a footjob at the same time? I can even do it with my hands tied up behind my back." I try to offer him something unique and just hope he might like it.

He looks a bit skeptical at me, with one raised eyebrow. "Okay, that sounds special."

"It is!" I smile at him and don't even wait for his answer. I need to push for it, or he will find out that my vagina is gone.

I fumble for my keys in my purse, one of them is a very small and simple steel-key, it's for the pair of handcuffs I usually wear as edgy decoration on my studded belt. But in moments like these, they even have a practical use. I take them off and close them again around my wrists behind my back. It takes a bit of dexterity to snap them into place, but after just a few seconds, my hands are tied up by steel cuffs and I have no chance to get them out anymore, but by the little key. Being this helpless raises my arousal even more. If Damien wanted, he could just throw me around now, and rip the panty off my hip. It feels so exciting to be at his mercy like this. I love it.

I sit between his open legs, and although I move a bit clumsily because of my bound arms, I manage to bring my own legs to the front as well, and rest my feet on his upper thighs.

He tenderly caresses my left calf and looks at me with anticipation in silence.

I slide a little closer and touch his dick with my toes. He seems to enjoy it, so I bend down and blow him a second time this night, this time while holding his penis with my feet. The position is quite awkward, but I still enjoy it a lot and by the sound of his deep breath and his satisfied moanings, he does as well. I'm his girl, and he runs his fingers through my hair. It turns me on, to taste his hard and throbbing dick, to have his pink glans in my mouth, licking it with my tongue while my lips dot rhythmically against my bare feet caused by my up and down movements.

Somewhere, fingers touch my naked vagina. The chain of my handcuffs chinks, as my arms strain, but I don't stop. I don't want this to get between him and me. Some dickhead is pulling on my fucking clit again. Why now? Shit, it hurts and I puff and need to suppress a cough. It's painfully hard.

"Slow little girl, not so greedy. It's all yours now." Damien smirks.

I take a short break and look up at him, his eyes let me smile and forget the pain for a moment. It feels like nothing can happen to me, because I'm with him. But I try to be a bit more careful anyway, when I bend down again. I give his dick a short kiss, then licking it, up and down like delicious ice cream, squeezing my tongue between his shaft and my soles. I don't want to bite him by accident because some idiot somewhere else scares me by tormenting my far away cunt.

Although it hurts, I try to use the strange sensation to get off. If I can't switch it off, maybe I can use it to my own advantage now? It's not really rhythmic and does have a bad pace, but it's everything I can get at the moment. And I would love to come at least once for now, although it is very difficult to enjoy the weird feeling.

But my breathing gets heavier and my heart rate accelerates. The tension builds up in me, the warm tingling raises inside of me, while I treat Damien's manhood with my tongue and lips. I'm so wet now and I can't hold back my moaning. My eyes flicker and my body shakes, as I finally orgasm into the unknown void. Yes!

Damien plays with my cherry-hair, I smile at him once again and then continue to please him. This is such a wonderful moment. It doesn't take long until he climaxes as well. I greedily lick up his sperm from his dick and my toes. It does have a bit of a bitter taste to it, but I like it nevertheless.

He is out of breath and looks at me with a satisfied smile. Seems like I was able to please him even without my lost ladybits. I move my legs down the mattress again and lay next to him in his arms, still with my hands cuffed behind my back, while he tenderly caresses the side of my body.

He smirks. "That wasn't bad indeed."

"I knew you would like it." I proudly look at him. I would like to stroke him as well, but being captured to his mercy like this, is an interesting feeling as well.

I get a weird sensation, a gummy edge is pressing my vulva horizontally against a cool hard surface, like steel or glass. It all vibrates, then wind is rushing past my vagina. First, it is just awkward, but after a few minutes, it rises to an extremely powerful storm. What is it? Was my pussy clipped into a high-capacity ventilation shaft or something? Shit! What is this? My long labia is flapping in the hard dragging air like a whipping flag in a Tornado, and it doesn't stop!

I clench my legs together, move my hips, but it doesn't help at all.

Although I try to hide it, even Damien notices how uncomfortable I get. "Should I open those cuffs for you?"

"Yes please." I sound a bit weepy.

He comes around and looks into my purse for my keys. There is still the letter I wrote to him, the letter with the instructions on how to take care of my vagina, but now some stranger has it and Damien has no idea this envelope was supposed to be for him. "Okay, turn around."

I sit up and turn my backside toward him, he releases me and I rub my wrists. But the hefty dragging on my pussy continues mercilessly. It's cold and extremely weird, what the hell is going on?

It somehow makes me want to pee. Should I just do it?

Damien luckily stands up to go to the bathroom.

I use that chance to throw myself around, in the attempt to find a comfortable position, but my intimate parts are in obscure trouble somewhere. I have no idea what's even going on.

AIDEN

The speedometer needle indicates 70mph. I have to stick to the speed limit and can't attract attention. If the police stop me, I will get into trouble, because of all the beers I drank. But I don't want to sleep till morning in my car either.

Cars pass me, red back-lights in front of me heading their way through the night. In my peripheral view to the right, Luna's pussy is dancing like crazy, trapped behind the windscreen wiper like a parking violation ticket. Still not sure if this was the best idea, but I don't want it to ruin my seats with her floating juices.

Just as I think about it, liquid drops are spraying out of it, wetting my windscreen on the co-driver's site. For a second I want to wipe it off with the wipers, but then I hold on, as the pussy might fall off and land on the asphalt of the highway. It would end up as smashed roadkill under the wheels of a heavy semi-truck.

She is pissing on my car, so it was the better idea to transport her like that, strapped to the outside. Still not a great achievement. I turn on the indicators and leave the highway at the next fuel station. I need to refuel anyway.

I stop at a pillar with a hose, get out and spray the urine off my black Jeep Cherokee. The blamable pussy gets its free wash as well. It hangs upside down, with its exposed hole on the upper side of the windscreen wiper, and the clitoris and piercing on the other side, divided by black rubber and with its flat backside pressed against the glass. I turn off the water, pump gas and pay.

When I come back, a cop car parks right behind me. The officer is chewing gum while stepping out, and he notices me. I get a bit nervous, but just enter my vehicle.

The cop walks into the shop area without minding me, probably buying doughnuts and a coffee. I want to be gone before he can notice a treacherous trace of alcohol in the air.

I close my seatbelt and drive back onto the highway, still about an hour to go.

The rest of the journey passes without incident, and when I finally open the door to my apartment, Stalin is brushing against my legs. I put the pussy on the little shoe-shelf to free my hand, so I can pet him. Just as I do, he gets more interested in Luna's intimate area, jumps up the shelf as well and sniffs curiously at the odd object. I push him away. "No, that is not for you!"

He uses his chance to inspect it again, when I open my boots. I guess its strong scent and weird shape is what gets his attention, and he throws it off the shoe-shelf with his paw and jumps after it. "Stalin! Stop it! It's no toy!" I pick him up, before he can do any harm, and stroke his little head between his pointy ears. Well, it is a toy, but mine and not his. But it will be more than difficult to teach him about the concept of private property, as he is not just a cat, but a communist cat.

I carry him to the kitchen to bribe him with a snack. It successfully convinces him, and I collect the pussy from the laminate floor.

Although I'm extremely tired by now, I walk into my bathroom to clean up my newest acquisition. It's quite fun to wash it, knowing it's truly mine now. How surreal it is, that I own a living human vagina now, to know I can use it anytime and however I want.

I explore its soft long labia, they are so tender and elastic. Never had a girl with a vagina like that. Clara back in Highschool maybe comes closest, her left labia was bigger than her right one, quite asymmetric, but in the end not as meaty as this thing now.

I see my razor and a pair of nail scissors in front of the mirror. Although they are probably quite sensitive, I could shorten them, which would make the vagina daintier, but I'm afraid I might ruin it and the long labia are quite fun to play with anyway. I can still shorten them anytime, but bringing them back into their natural form will not be possible afterward anymore, so my new vagina will stay like that for now.

Now under the bright light of my bathroom, the burning marks of the cigarettes are quite noticeable, and overall the vagina is in a bad condition after all that happened during the evening. The skin is reddish and irritated. Maybe the girl stepping on it with her boots gave it the rest. I apply some ointment, so the wounds can heal.

I really like the shape and size of the clitoris, and it's so wonderfully springy, like a little button happily waiting to be played with. Luna surely loved it as well, when it was still hers, as she had its hood pierced with a steel rod, which was a great idea of hers and looks fun as well.

I brush my teeth, wash my face and grab the pussy to creep toward the bed.

Although I would love to fuck that thing, I feel too K.O. for this sort of action right now, how good it is to know, I don't need to rush anything. Luna might despise me, but she isn't here and her pussy doesn't judge, it will patiently wait and accept everything I'll do.

Indifferent and tamed, waiting for my decision. I drop it on my bed and step out of my pants and socks. Both need to go into the laundry tomorrow. The light goes off.

Still wearing my Venom shirt, I get under the blanket, and tenderly stoke the warm pussy at my fingertips. Such a nice and neat toy. I put it on my pillow and take the pink labia into my mouth, to calmly suckle on it. Luna might have a gruff personality, but the taste of her genitals is wonderful, such a great way to fall asleep.

LUNA

The feel of pressure in my bladder in the morning is not urgent yet, but enough to interrupt my dreams and end my sleep. Nevertheless, I feel tired and drowsy. I rub my eyes, they feel swollen and clumpy, shit I got asleep with my makeup on. How much vodka did I drink last night?

Movement and a soft male moan next to me let me open my eyes, that's not my room. Damien! I'm at his place, that wasn't just a dream? I Iook at him, he is really there, snuggling with his pillow and his long black hair all messed up. Yeah! We had sex last night, I had sex with Damien, I blew his dick. The tingling in my lower abdomen gets stronger, this time not my bladder, but my pussy.

My heart beats and the tiredness fades fast. Oh, I would love to just jump on him again and ride his dick, but shit, I must look all messy and I still have to pee. God, he's even sexy when he sleeps.

I slowly move up and carefully lift our blanket to peek underneath. We are both naked, almost at least, he wears nothing, and I just my skimpy pantie. I wish I could see his dick, but he sleeps on his belly. This is the best morning ever. Maybe I should fix my face and then make breakfast for us?

Or should I blow him again? He might like getting woken up like that. I bite my lip, how will I turn him around and take his dick into my mouth without waking him up? And how bad does my face look? In the end, he will think I'm Freddy Krueger, munching on his weenie. So maybe a proper breakfast first.

I need a few minutes, just laying next to him and watching him sleep. It's so peaceful, I feel so safe and protected with him. But the pressure increases, and finally, I decide to get up, take my purse and sneak to the bathroom.

I close the door behind me very quietly, to not wake him up and take a look into the mirror. It's a bit smeared, but not as bad as I thought it would look. Just my eyes are a bit puffy and red. I should have taken it off before sleeping, but the memories of the hot and steamy night yesterday, which made me forget to do it, make me smile. So I pull down my panties and sit down on the toilet to relieve myself. It feels good, but something is weird. Why is there no sound?

I snap my fingers softly, not loud, just to test my hearing. No, I haven't gone deaf. Strange, my left and the right ear are still working fine, although there is an eerie echo coming from the bathroom tiles. I bend forward to look into the bowl between my legs. But I did pee, didn't I?

That looks odd, why is my pubic region so flat? I feel it with my hands and all of a sudden a second pair of fingers is touching my vulva like a ghost. I jump up in shock and my legs are trembling. What was that?

No! Wait, I separated my Vagina! I hold my breath as I remember that. I wanted to gift it to Damien but it got lost in the Crimson Spiral. Shit, what happened? It was a lot of chaos and alcohol, but I could keep it a secret, I remember that. But did I get it back? Please, I couldn't have been so stupid to leave my vagina there after all that had happened, how did it end? What happened? Luna, recall your memory goddammit!

Strange hands carry it, holding it at just my right labia. Shit, that's not Damien, I just left the club with him yesterday, without getting my pussy back, and now it's with somebody else, somewhere else. But we had sex yesterday? I stare in disbelief between my legs, it's really gone. How did we manage to fuck? I surely didn't just dream about it, I'm at Damien's.

Shit, I have no idea anymore who left with my pussy then? How the fuck will I get it back now? Oh no, I can't stay like that!

I clench my teeth and can only barely suppress a scream, as my pussy is thrown into hot water all of sudden. I jump from one leg to the other, Ouch! That hurts! Fuck, what do I do now?

Should I tell Damien? I need help on that, I have no idea how I can get my pussy back on my own. How could I be so stupid to leave without it, where is it now? Thank god, the perpetrator is fishing my pussy out of the hot water again, it prickles all over from the straining heat.

But it gets violently smacked against the hard ground, smeared over it, back and forth, then dipped into the hot water again and so painfully wrung out in a way that my whole body clenches, and I have to cling to the towel-rack and groan in agony. It gets smacked and smeared on the now cold wet spot on the ground once more, and suddenly I realize what's going on. It's used as a mop to wipe off the puddle I accidentally made when I tried to use the toilet.

I cling to the towel, and shove it into my mouth to get prepared for the next time to get wrung out, as it gets dipped into the hot water. Just a second later it happens without mercy. My teeth are digging into the fabric and tears are running down my cheeks, as the reckless stranger squeezes out my pussy in a torque-twisting motion.

Not finished yet, the stranger wipes my vagina over the floor a third, then a fourth and, a fifth time until he is satisfied and hangs my pussy with its slit over the edge of the bucket.

With my back to the wall, I slide to the floor and take a deep breath. I'm out of energy. This shit is killing me.

AIDEN

A strange dribble wakes me up from my sleep. Where is that sound even coming from? I rub my eyes and sit up, only to notice that Luna's cunt lies on the edge of the bed and happily pees in an arc down to my floor. Stalin is watching curiously at it, with his neck stretched, from his place at the window.

What the fuck!? Is this slut mocking me? She can't just piss into my bedroom like that! I jump out of the bed and rush into the bathroom to put a bucket into the shower and turn on the hot water to fill it. Then I haste back to my bed and make a wide curve around the puddle she created to piss me off, snatch the vagina and throw it into the bucket. I toss a cap of lemon bathroom cleaner in there and stir it up a bit with my hand, but pull it out quickly, because it is unpleasantly hot. Good, she might suffer from it as well by now already, but she has to learn to behave properly and not to urinate into my apartment like that! I have a cat already, and I know how to deal with revolutionaries like that.

DrAhtfunk
DrAhtfunk
17 Followers
12