Abandoned Pussy at the Goth-Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luna has to clean up her own mess now! I pull the pussy out of the bucket, kneel down and start to rub the floor with it. If she thinks she can mess with me like that, she'll get to know me better. I dip it into the water and wring it out harshly. Not like this, oh no, I'll teach her manners!

It takes a few rounds until the spot is cleaned, then I empty the bucket into the shower and hang her cunt over the edge of it like the filthy rag it is. Disgusting.

She has to learn that I don't play stupid games like that.

Stalin is staring at me with big eyes from the door. He comes on his stubby legs towards me and brushes his furry body against my calves. I bow down to pet him, time for his breakfast.

While Stalin is munching his smashed beef something, I grab my phone to take a photo of him and write a message.

"Hey Mia, it was great to meet you yesterday. Hope you got home safely, I did. Stalin already missed his personal can-opener adjutant. He looks pleased, wouldn't you agree?"

I do not wait for her answer, but put my phone aside and undress to take a shower. I dump my clothes into the hamper and slide the cabin door open.

The bucket with Luna's cunt is still in there. It's still hard to believe that it's mine now, and I don't need anyone's consent to play with it anymore. I should clean it up and treat it once more, before using it for my own pleasure.

So I put the bucket outside, but keep the vagina with me in the shower. Maybe I should buy some intimate soap to clean it? I want it to be nice, but I have no idea how to treat a vagina properly, it's the first time I actually own one. Not many men can say that.

I turn on the water and bring it up to a nice temperature, then I wash it carefully with shampoo and rub my fingers over its soft skin. It would be great to see her face, her emotions, her blushing cheeks and pleading eyes. I can't even tell if she gets aroused by it, because I can't tell the difference between the soapy shampoo and her slippery juice.

No idea, if I will even meet Luna ever again, I guess it's no use to always think about her, and enjoy the vagina on its own. It's quite exquisite and unique at least.

I rinse it with water, then put it aside to soap and shower myself. My dick is hard the whole time already. The running water cleans me from the soap, then I turn it off and take the warm pussy, open the labia flaps with both hands and push its hole over the tip of my dick. Uhh... that feels great.

Fuck, she flinches, that's perfect. Wow, I love it! I drag and push the pussy with my hand over my penis, it's an interesting mixture between sex and wanking off. Definitely better than just using your hand. I love how warm and slippery it is. It feels so cozy and wonderful to be plugged into that thing and I can completely control its pace. It's even convenient that there are no legs in the way, so I can penetrate it very deeply. Quite funny, how my dick disappears completely in it, when I press the pussy against my crotch with my hand. My knees get a bit shaky and my breath faster, while I enjoy my new toy. It's wonderful, how it moves and twitches all by itself, to feel how it is alive. It clings to my penis, almost holding on to it with its ring muscle. I don't need long this way to jerk off with it.

Still out of breath and relieved, I turn on the shower again, to wash my dick and the cunt once more, before stepping out and drying myself up with a towel.

There is still a problem I have to solve, on how to get that cunt housebroken.

Maybe something simple works? I hold the flaps open with one hand while pointing the vagina at the toilet, and then gently tap its pee-hole with my fingertip three times. I wait for about 20 seconds without moving. Nothing happens, either she doesn't understand, or she doesn't have to pee. I rip off a few pieces of toilet paper from the hole and softly pat the still watery wet vagina with it, as if I needed to clean it up. Then I dump the paper into the toilet.

I try it a second time and hope I get Luna's attention by doing so. Again, three taps on the tiny hole, waiting, then wiping. She doesn't do it.

But that should do the trick I guess. I can just hope she notices and understands it. I'll need to do that several times a day from now on, to give her the chance to empty her bladder orderly without causing a mess.

Then I treat it again with the ointment. The wounds are looking better already, they have closed and will hopefully heal soon completely.

I'll have to wait a bit for it to be absorbed, so I take a clothespin and hang that thing with it's little clitoris on a line in my room. It's funny, how it dangles there like a piece of cloth.

I'll just let it dry for now and check my phone, but Mia hasn't messaged back yet, which is a bit disappointing. Maybe she wasn't as interested in me as it seemed? Is it really her actual number, or did she even give me a fake one? Wouldn't have been the first time something like this happened.

Time to get dressed and eat some breakfast.

To be continued...

12