All Comments on 'Abandoned Pussy at the Goth-Club Ch. 07'

by DrAhtfunk

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DrAhtfunkDrAhtfunkover 2 years agoAuthor

"I rip off a few pieces of toilet paper from the hole" Should be "I rip off a few pieces of toilet paper from the roll"

Reapers13Reapers13about 2 years ago

Ho I'm wondering if you are going to continue this story?

DrAhtfunkDrAhtfunkalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, I'm planning to continue this story, but it takes a bit longer than I expected. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi i'm wondering if you're going to continue this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just curious if there is any chance of an update on the continuance of this story? Or do you have more along the same lines as this one? I really like your writing and would like to see more.

DrAhtfunkDrAhtfunkover 1 year agoAuthor

Yes, I still plan to continue the story, I've written a lot already, but fitting all the scenes together nicely is a bit difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hello there, I'm hoping to know if there's a time frame on when you'll release the next chapter of this story? I'm a fan of your work and really enjoyed reading the previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hi, I saw your previous comment about having written some of the next chapter of this story and I'm wondering if you would be willing to post the parts you already have?

Reapers13Reapers1312 months ago

I'm glad to hear that you're going to continue this story and have some already done. Can't wait to read the next part.

P.s. sorry to hear about the difficulties of trying to fit the scene's together.

DrAhtfunkDrAhtfunk11 months agoAuthor

Hello @Anonymous, the problem with posting the part I already have is that they are not connected to the end of this chapter yet, they play a few days later, and I need to write something first to connect them, but I'm very unhappy about the change in pacing with the continuation of the story.

Reapers13Reapers138 months ago

Just curious if you are continuing this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hey @DrAhtfunk, will you be continuing this story? Would love to read the rest of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous