Abbey and Oliver Ch. 03

Story Info
The story of Oliver and Abbey’s adventures with magic.
2.6k words
4.75
8.5k
8
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing, well anything. I needed something to take my mind off things and this has helped so far. Please be kind in your comments but also let me know anything you would recommend I do differently. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old and are completely made up by me. Please check the story tags as they pertain to each chapter and thanks for reading!

--------------------

I set my cock down on the dresser so it was just sitting there leaning over itself. It looked funny but I was a bit freaked out now that I had come down from my high. I could still feel the slickness between my legs and some cum on my face so I decided a shower was in order, but first I picked up my phone and texted Abbey.

I didn't want to bother her with a phone call as she probably wouldn't be able to answer it anyway. I typed in, "Need to talk to you ASAP! Something has happened with that spell from last night." And then hit send. Since I didn't know when she would be able to respond I went out to the living room and quickly cleaned up the mess from last night then moved to the bathroom and did the same. I didn't want to have to come home to that later.

After cleaning up the bathroom I grabbed another towel from the closet and turned the water on and let it get warm. I hopped in and started lathering up with the loofah, moving it all over my body to get the soap suds everywhere. When I ran it over my chest and hit my nipples I gasped at how sensitive they were. I could barely touch them with the loofah without it sending a jolt of pleasure down my stomach to my new pussy.

I decided to stay away from them and worked the loofah over the rest of my body, lightly cleaning my vagina as I wasn't quite sure the procedure for that. Throughout the whole thing I could sense I was still horny, it was like a never-ending undercurrent that would only take a little bit of excitement to activate.

I didn't want to reignite that until I was able to talk to Abbey. Hopefully she would know how to fix this so I could go back to my normal self... but maybe with my dick staying its same new size.

After I got out of the shower I dried myself off and went back to the bedroom. I grabbed some underwear and slipped it on. They felt a bit off since I didn't feel my cock sitting in the front pouch but they weren't uncomfortable just a bit airy in the front. Next, I put on my socks and pants and slipped one of my sci-fi tee-shirts over my head. The soft cotton rubbed at my nipples and it felt kinda good. I hoped it wasn't going to be too much of a distraction when I was in class this afternoon.

I finished getting dressed and went to the kitchen and fixed a bowl full of cereal. It was so awkward sitting there thinking I had a pussy between my legs. I was able to cross my legs without squashing my balls in the process. I don't know why I wasn't freaking out more. All of this was happening so quickly but I was hopeful there would be a reverse spell in that old book of Abbey's. I didn't really want to go to class but the stubborn part of me knew I wasn't going to just skip class. It was already bad enough that I missed my morning classes and besides what was the worst that could happen, I was just going to be sitting there listening to the professor.

After eating I washed the bowl out and put it in the dishwasher. Then I got out my laptop to email my morning teachers. After that was done I packed everything up and headed off to class. The walk over was uneventful and once I got there I took my seat and settled in for another long class.

About thirty minutes into class I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I looked and saw it was Abbey. I stepped out of class and walked down the hall to a more private area and answered the phone.

"Abbey?" I said.

"Oliver? I just got your message, what happened? Are you ok? Did the spell hurt you?" she replied.

"Abbey, Abbey! Calm down, I'm alright." I managed to get in when she took a breath.

"Oh my god, I'm so glad you're ok! So what happened? Are you like rock hard all the time? Did you masturbate like crazy this morning?" she continued excitedly.

"Ah, kinda." I said hesitantly.

"What do you mean kind of?" Abbey asked.

"Well, I did masturbate like crazy this morning but not exactly how you think." I said and took a breath. "Abbey, my dick came off. Like it's physically detached from me but I can still feel it. God, it's almost like a dildo except it gets soft." I chuckled.

"Wait what? Your dick came off, like it's not in-between your legs anymore?" she asked sounding like she didn't believe me.

"Yeah it's actually sitting back at home on my dresser." I told her. "But that's not even all of it... Abbey, I have a pussy too. It's between my legs but it's real."

"No fucking way, you're just joking with me." She said a bit angrily.

"I promise you, I'm not. Shit, ill prove it to you!" I replied and set the phone to video call. Her image came on the screen and I waved to her. She didn't look very happy so I turned the camera around and pulled my sweat pants and underwear away from my crotch and pointed the camera at my nether region.

"Holy fucking shit!" she said. "You have a fucking pussy! Like a real fucking pussy! Damn, magic is fucking real! Holy shit!" She continued.

"Abbey I'm glad you're excited but.. I have a fucking pussy! You said the spell would let me have multiple orgasms not give me a god damn vagina!" I said a bit too forceful. "Can you please take this seriously? Do you have the book with you to look up a reverse spell?"

"I'm sorry." she said. "I'm just really excited. I don't have the book with me; I left it at your place this morning. I'll tell my boss I have to go home early and head over and see what I can find." She said a bit more calmly this time.

"Ok, thank you. I have to get back to class, so we can talk more when I get home. Love you!" I said.

"Love you too, we'll fix this, don't worry!" She said and we hung up. I walked back to class hopeful she would be able to find a solution.

About twenty minutes later I felt something weird. Like someone was holding my cock. I immediately pulled out my phone and texted Abbey.

"What are you doing?" I sent

"Nothing, just looking at it. It really is your cock isn't it? But I think it's bigger." She replied back.

"I thought so too. Just be careful, I can feel everything you are doing with it." I typed back.

The next thing I knew I could feel what must have been her tongue running down the entire length of my shaft.

"Abbey?!?!" I sent back.

She only replied with a winking smiling face.

"Im in class!" I pleaded back, though she didn't respond, but I did feel her take the tip of my penis in what I assumed was her mouth and start working it in and out.

'Oh my god' I thought 'She can't be serious!'

I had to grip the table hard to stop myself from moaning. Her sucking felt fucking amazing. I could feel her working my dick in and out of her mouth and knew I was as stiff as a board. She must have been fondling my balls as well because the pleasure coming from my entire dick was intense. I could already feel an orgasm approaching and it had only been a few minutes.

"You have to stop I'm going to cum any second and I don't know if I can keep quite." I typed in furiously but before I could hit send I came hard. Like, just as hard as this morning while Abbey kept sucking and stroking my dick. I coughed and grunted to try and keep quite but I ended up pounding on the desk I was sitting at.

"Oliver, is everything alright?" the professor asked.

"Fine" I managed "just a frog in my throat." I croaked out and got up to act like I had to get a drink. I stumbled into the hall and down to the nearest bathroom. Abbey was still working my cock for all it was worth and I was still in the throes of a non-stop orgasm. I knew I was still cumming as I could feel my balls and shaft contracting and spurting out more and more jiz with each passing moment. I barely made it to the bathroom without collapsing to my knees the feelings were so overwhelming.

I made my way into a stall and sat down. My eyes were crossing and I was trying hard to concentrate on my phone. "Abbey please its..s..to.. too.. much!" I finally typed in and sent. A few moments later I felt her remove my cock from her mouth and just lightly stoke it as my orgasm finally calmed down.

"Did you like that?" she finally responded.

"Fuck Abbey, that was crazy. I was in class!" I replied.

"Was?" she typed "Where are you now?

"in the bathroom." I told her.

"Great then, now it's my turn." she said.

"Abbey no! I have to get back." I pleaded, but it was no use. I could feel her hand on the base of my cock and she did not respond. I knew I was still hard so I just grabbed the handles in the stall, closed my eyes and prepared the best I could.

I still felt her holding the base of my dick but I could also feel her other hand up near the head. 'She must be rubbing it up and down her slit' I thought as I felt my head slide through some slick area. I was still very horny and actually kinda looking forward to what she was going to do.

She rubbed it up and down a few times then I felt her pushing on the base and felt my head encircled by a tight warm moist hole and my world went white. My cock was still sensitive from the blowjob she had given me and these new sensations were fucking amazing. It felt better than it ever had before. I could feel more from my head and shaft then anytime we had had sex in the past.

Abbey was working my cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy now. I could feel how wet she was every time she pulled my cock out and shoved it back in a little bit deeper. If she and I were right about the new size then this was probably the biggest cock she had ever had. I didn't know how she could even fit such a monster inside her but I could feel every inch as it made its way past her stretched lips.

I suddenly realized how wet I was between my legs and decided to throw caution to the wind and shoved my hand down my pants to rub my pussy at the same time

Abbey was using my cock to fuck herself. I was in heaven. The feelings coming from my dick and pussy were so intense but the pleasure was beyond mind-blowing.

Abbey was using my cock to furiously fuck her tight pussy now. I could feel my balls hitting her ass as she slammed it in up to the hilt. Her pussy felt so good all I could do was sit there and imagine what she looked like right now, that small petite redhead shoving a nine inch cock into her soaking wet cunt as fast as she was able.

That image alone was going to put me over the edge but adding in the work I was doing to my own pussy made it happen even faster.

I came hard, moaning into the crook of my arm while feverishly rubbing my pussy for all it was worth. I could feel it pulsating and sending pleasure throughout my entire body while at the same time my cock was shooting cum deep into Abbey's pussy while she continued ramming the monster into her willing hole.

I felt her slam it in one last time and then her pussy began convulsing around my engorged cock. I imagined her screaming and moaning as she came with my cock buried in her. Her pussy was so tight as it came I thought she was going to cut off the circulation to my dick. I was still going through the aftereffects of cumming so hard and kept lightly stroking my pussy while sitting in the bathroom stall. I hoped no one heard me and decided I would wait here for a bit as not to draw attention.

I felt Abbey slide my dick out of her pussy and then my phone buzzed. "How did you like that?" she asked with an egg plant and squirt emoji.

I typed back, "God that was amazing but did you have to do that now? I was in class!"

"Oh come on, admit that was the most fun thing you've ever done at school." She responded

"I'll see you at home later, please don't do that again." I said back with a smiley face emoji.

"But your still hard" she sent back with a picture of my rock hard cock laying next to her pussy with cum leaking out.

"I know I can feel how horny I still am. I guess that part of the spell worked right." I texted "but please just work on finding a fix for this."

"I will, I just needed to let some stress off and thought I would try out my new toy." She responded. "Love you and see you soon!"

"Love you too!" I said as I gathered some toilet paper to clean up the mess I made between my legs. I was shocked at how much liquid I had put out while I masturbated.

Finally, I got up and walked out of the stall on shaky legs. I couldn't believe how good that had felt, cumming from two places at once was amazing. I washed my hands and went back to class. I knew it was going to be hard to concentrate for the next few hours but I was still determined to finish out my classes for the day. Not to mention I didn't want to bother Abbey while she tried to figure out how to fix this. Also, if I went home now I might not be able to keep my hands to myself. My hornyness was getting to be a problem.

I sat down at my desk and breathed out slowly. 'I wonder what the next few days are going to bring.' I thought.

'I guess we'll see.' I finished the thought with a smile.