Abbey's College Wrestler Pt. 03

Story Info
Abbey watches the nude Latino coach shave.
992 words
4.5
1.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Abbey (30 yrs.) is a voluptuous brunette (37-24-36) who is the girlfriend of the University President. She attends every college function with him. She's a fan of the wrestling team and enjoys meeting the athletes. One evening though while attending a scholarship event. She notices a Latino male who sits with the athletic coaches.

His name is Donato (25 yrs.) who is a new wrestling coach. She couldn't take her eyes off of him. She was told he stands at 5'10" and is a former NCAA wrestling champion. She finds his black mustache sexy and also that smooth golden-brown skin.

It's Wednesday night. The President and Abbey are watching a home wrestling meet. Her eyes only follow coach Donato. She noticed that his iPhone dropped from the sports bag pocket. No one saw it but her and she quickly stepped over to grab the phone. She holds onto it.

Abbey is in the women's restroom and she looks at his iPhone. It's not "password" protected and she quickly gets his number. As her fingers "scroll" through the phone. She comes upon a video titled "My Naked Donato." She presses "Play" and he is nude shaving his beard in the bathroom. Abbey gets excited. Her eyes run over his smooth brown body. He also has an erect cock which points straight forward. His round balls hug under his shaft too. The video "Stops."

Abbey returns to the gym and gives Donato's iPhone to the President.

A few days later. Donato is getting dressed in the gym locker room. His iPhone lights up with a video message. It's from Abbey. His finger presses "Play." She strides toward the camera wearing a one-piece, white-see-through-nightie. Her round tits jiggle with those large areolas and nipples. The right-hand is placed on her flat stomach. She also has a thick, dark-brown, pussy. The video "Stops."

Donato smiles and looks around the locker room.

It's one week later and coach Donato finally calls Abbey.

Abbey says, "I've been waiting for you to call me."

Donato asks, "Have we met? Abbey right?"

"Yes, I'm with the University President."

"Oh yeah.... I've seen you with him."

"Did you watch my video?"

"Yes, do you want to get me into trouble?"

"No, why?"

"My girlfriend always checks my phone. I hid your video."

"Well, since I saw you naked."

"What? When?"

"When the President found your lost iPhone."

"Ohh-Jesus... You saw me shaving naked."

"The former NCAA champion."

"Abbey... You're so-damn-hot. But, I can't."

"Why not?"

"I've been with my girlfriend since high school. We have a little girl. I can't hurt them."

"It's not like we're gonna tell them."

"I know that. But... Dammit."

"Donato. You only get one night anyway."

"Jesus Christ... Only one night?"

"Yes."

"Goddamn Abbey... It has to be planned though."

"Don't you have any out-of-town wrestling meets?"

"Yeah, but dammit... No one can ever know about this. No one."

"My lips are sealed."

It's Saturday night at an out of town wrestling meet. Donato is on the empty athlete bus. He shuts down his iPhone and shoves it inside a sports bag. He's dressed in a university sweat-suit and quickly walks off the bus. The wrestling meet isn't over yet.

Inside of hotel room 302. Both Donato and Abbey are naked on the bed. He is laying flat on his back with both legs spread open. His head pushes against a thick pillow. He looks down at her in between his legs. Her dark-brown hair is tied in a ponytail.

Abbey's right hand is pushed down to the base of his smooth-brown 7-inch cock. Her lips grip his shaft tightly. They forcefully slide up and down his whole cock. Donato's hips push against that grip.

He grunts, "Unnn-Unnnhh.. Ohhhhh.. Gawwdd.. Ohh-GAWD.!!"

Her lips slide up to the cock-tip and the tongue licks hard.

Donato flinches, "Uhh-Ohhhhh.. Gawwwdd.. OHHHH.. My-Gawwdd.!!"

The lips clamp tight again and they slide down his shaft.

He replies, "Unnnnhh.. Unh-Unnnnhh.. Abbey-You're-So.... DAMN-TIGHT.!!"

She slides up and down his shaft with a death grip.

Donato screams, "Ohhhh.. Gawwwdd.. That-Feelz-So-GOOD.!!"

She doesn't stop.

He breathes hard, "Ohh-Abbey.. GAWD.. Gonna-Get-Some-CUM..!!"

Her lips slide back up to the cock-tip.

Donato explodes big, "Uh-UNNNH.. UNNNNNNH.. UNNNNH.. OHHHHH.. GAWWD.. UNNNNH.!!"

30 minutes later. Abbey lays over the edge of the bed with the legs spread apart. Her round butt-cheeks stick into the air. Both of her hands grip the top bed sheet. The face is turned to the right with her hair falling over the eyes. Donato leans over her with his hands placed on the bed.

His golden-brown body covers her white skin. He's been fucking her from behind with his cock pushed all the way inside. It makes her butt-cheeks jiggle.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

Suddenly.. He pulls out his smooth cock completely. They both breathe hard.

She asks, "W-Why-Did-You-Stop?!!"

His left-hand grips the throbbing shaft.

He whispers, "I want another night - baby. Give me another night."

She replies, "No. I-I can't."

His hand rubs the cock-tip through her thick pussy hair. He searches for those wet lips.

Donato whispers again, "Okay baby. I won't beg."

He pushes his cock all of the way inside. His thick black crotch touches her white buttocks.

His brown shaft begins pushing in hard and fast.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

Her buttocks jiggle.

She responds, "Unh-Unnh.. Unnnhh.. Yess.. Yesss.. Y-Yess."

His eyes keep watching his cock as it pushes in hard. The mouth drops open because her cunt is pretty hot.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

Her buttocks keep jiggling.

She responds, "Unnnhh.. Unnh.. Unnnhhh.. Yesss.. Uhh-Yessss.!!"

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

Abbey screams, "Yes-Yes.. GAWD-YES.. Yess.. One-More.. NIGHT."

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

He pushes all of the way inside and holds it. His black crotch pushes against those buttocks.

Donato explodes, "Uh-UNNNHH.. UNNNHH.. UHH-NNNNHH.. GAWWWWDD.. UNNNNHH.!!"

He keeps his cock inside of her and breathes hard.

He whispers, "Thanks - Abbey... You're the second woman. I've ever been with."

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers