Abbey's College Wrestler Pt. 02

Story Info
She'll Ride The Freshman Only If He Wins.
974 words
4.57
2.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Abbey (30 yrs.) is a voluptuous woman (37-24-36) with a strong sensuality. Her shoulder length dark-brown hair has a natural curl. She also has a sexy sway with those hips. Her boyfriend is the University President and she attends every college function with him.

After a home wrestling meet. Abbey met Neil (19 yrs) who is a top freshman wrestler. The President treats him like a second son. Neil sprained his left ankle during a competitive match. He was brought to the President's penthouse which is just off campus. The university athletic doctor looked at Neil's injury there.

Neil stands at 5'10" and weighs a trim 149 lbs. He's ranked number #3 with his NCAA weight division. He has toned muscles all over his lean body. His short brown hair is naturally thin. The chest hair is light with more running down the middle of his 6-pack abs. The hair reaches his thick crotch.

The President and Abbey stay at their penthouse every weekend. It's Saturday and Neil will leave by Monday. His girlfriend is going to pick him up for university classes.

Monday morning comes and it's 10am. The President already went off to work. The penthouse is quiet and Abbey assumes Neil had left. She removes a silk robe as her naked body strides from the bedroom to the bathroom. Those hips sway side to side. She has a flat stomach and a thick-dark-brown pussy. Her round tits shake and those large areolas, plus nipples, point up into the air. She disappears into the bathroom leaving the door open.

Abbey later walks out of the bathroom rubbing her wet hair with a towel.

She hears the front door close and asks, "Is anybody there?!!"

One week later on Monday evening. Wrestling practice is over and Abbey sits in the bleachers. She wears a tight fitting business-dress suit. Neil walks out of the gym locker room after taking a shower. He wears clean college sweats and notices Abbey. He walks in her direction as she stands up.

Abbey says, "Hi Neil, Your ankle healed up fast."

Neil replies, "Yeah. Hi, Abbey. I will compete this Friday."

"Do you have something to tell me?"

"Uh, yeah.... I saw you naked at your penthouse."

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Yeah, I did.... You have an incredible body."

"I've never seen you naked."

"Abbey, you've seen me in my wrestling suit?"

"Neil, that's not the same thing."

"Yeah, okay."

"Will I get to see you naked?"

"What about the President?"

"What about your girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend."

"What if I can get away from the President?"

"Really? Okay."

"On one condition."

"What's that?"

"You win your wrestling match this Friday."

"And, if I don't."

"Then, have fun jerking-off as you think about my body."

"Okay. I don't want to just think about it."

She hands him her business card and walks away. He watches her beautiful hips.

On Friday afternoon. Neil competes at an out of town dual meet. He won his wrestling match and moves up to number #2 in the NCAA college rankings.

Later on Friday night and inside hotel room 300. Neil is naked with his legs spread open. His strong thighs push his tight buttocks against the wall. Abbey is also naked who faces away from him. Both of her legs are closed as she rides his 6-inch cock. His hands are wrapped around her hips and Abbey's hands grip his.

He looks down at her butt-cheeks hitting his thick brown crotch. His mouth is dropped open in pleasure because her cunt is pretty hot.

She pushes down and takes in his whole shaft. Her round tits bounce and those nipples jerk.

Abbey says, "Yes-Neil.. Yesss.. Gawd-Yess.. You-Won-Your-Match.. For-Me."

Neil grunts, "Fuck-Yeah-I-Won.. I-Pinned.... That-Fucker.. For-You.!!"

She replies, "I-Know.. I-Know."

His eyes watch her slide up and down his cock. Her butt-cheeks jiggle as they hit his crotch.

He grunts, "I-I-Saw-You... Fucking-Naked.. Fuck.!!"

She replies, "Glad-You-Did.. Ohhh-Neil.. Yesss."

Her hands still grip his hands.

She says, "My-Nipples-Are-Hard.. Neil.... You-Made-Them-Hard."

He says, "Fuuuckk.. Good-Good."

Both of her nipples have grown to a 1/4-inch. They point and jerk into the air while her tits bounce.

Her butt-cheeks keep hitting his crotch.

Neil grunts, "Fuck-Abbey.. I'm-Cumming... I'm-Fucking-Cumming.. Keep-Riding.!!"

She rides a little faster.

His hands pull down to bury his shaft deep inside of her cunt.

Neil explodes, "Ahh.. Ahhhhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhh.. Ahhh-My-Gawd."

30 minutes later. Abbey and Neil are both on top of the bed. He lays on his back with his hands gripping the top bed sheet. She faces him while her legs straddle his crotch. Her hair hangs loose and free. She leans over and places both hands on his hairy chest. His cock is buried inside of her cunt.

Neil's buttocks lift off the bed which are leveraged by his feet. He has been pushing upward, strong and fast. Abbey's butt-cheeks hit against his solid upper thighs.

Slap..Slap..Slap..Slap..Slap..Slap.!!!

She responds, "Y-Yesss...UhUhh..Yesss..UhUhh-My..G-Gawd."

Slap..Slap..Slap..Slap.!!!

She replies, "UhhUh..Yuh-Yesss..Y-Yessss."

Neil stops and lowers his buttocks to the bed. Abbey leans back, but still grinds over his shaft. His eyes watch her round tits and nipples..

She leans over and both hands are placed on his brown hairy abdominals. She runs her hands up to his hairy chest while still grinding on his cock.

She says, "I see you naked Neil and I love what I see."

He asks, "You like hairy monkey's?"

They both laugh.

She replies, "Yes, I do."

He grunts, "I'm gonna Cum."

His buttocks are lifted off the bed again and he pushes up forcefully.

Slap..Slap..Slap..Slap..Slap..Slap!!!

She screams, "N-Neill..Neil..Yesss..Yesssss..Y-Yesss..Gawd-Yess"

Neil pushes up one last time and explodes, "Uh-Awwwww.. Awwwww.. Awwwwwwww.!!"

Abbey continues to ride him as his body bucks upward on the bed. They both breathe heavily and she leans over to kiss him.

Both of their lips are burning hot.

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers