Abbey's College Wrestler Pt. 04

Story Info
She Takes Wrestler's Enormous Cock Slowly.
999 words
3.33
2k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers

Abbey (30 yrs.) is a voluptuous brunette (37-24-36). She is the girlfriend of the university President who attends each school function with him. Both are huge fans of the wrestling team and they support them at each home wrestling meet.

Cody (20 yrs.) is a sophomore wrestler who transferred from another college. He stands at 5'10" and weighs a very slim 149 lbs. He was ranked number #1 in his freshman year and won the NCAA title. He dropped to number #3 this season because of an ankle injury. He has been training hard after his college transfer.

It's Saturday afternoon at the dual wrestling meet inside the home gymnasium. Cody returns to the mat after the injury and wins his match. Everyone has been watching him and that includes Abbey. The talk surrounds Cody as a top athlete and also because of his crotch bulge under that wrestling suit. His cock is long and thick. College girls have been showing up to check out this hot new wrestler.

After the wrestling match. Cody sits down on a bench inside the locker room. He pulls off the helmet and shakes out his bushy-brown, curly-hair. The bangs fall over his brown eyes. He still wears the wrestling suit and reaches down to untie his shoes.

Coach walks up, "Cody. The university President wants to see you."

Cody asks, "Why?"

"It's about the transfer of your athletic scholarship."

"My grades are good. Even after my transfer."

"Maybe, it's more money. Do you know where his penthouse is?"

"Yeah, just off campus. When?"

"This Monday at 2 p.m."

"Sure coach. I'll go meet him."

It's Monday afternoon. Cody wears a college t-shirt and thick sweat bottoms. He steps up to the penthouse and rings the front door bell. He shakes his bushy hair.

Abbey opens the door. Her brown hair is tied in a ponytail. She wears a long blue skirt wrapped around her sexy hips. She has on a white tank-top which is one size too small. Her round tits want to break free. The dark-brown areolas and nipples can be seen through that top.

Cody's eyes grow big.

Abbey asks, "Can I help you?"

Cody answers, "Uh, hi. The President asked me to meet him."

"He's not here. I'm Abbey, his girlfriend."

"Hi, I'm Cody. It's about my athletic scholarship."

"The President gets off work at 5pm."

"Okay. I'll catch him later at his office."

"How is your ankle?"

"It healed up well. A few more wrestling meets and I'll be ranked in the top three."

"I recorded all of your wrestling meets. Before your college transfer."

"Really? I'll be ranked number #1 again."

"How is your third leg?"

"Excuse me? What did you say?"

"I think you heard me Cody."

"Okay, Abbey... My third leg is solid."

"I'm sure it is."

"What about the President?"

"His third leg is - okay."

"But, you want to try out a new leg?"

"Maybe."

Abbey closes the door on him.

Saturday night inside of hotel room 215. Both Abbey and Cody are naked. His back leans against the wall with both legs spread open. The bushy, curly bangs fall over his closed eyes. His mouth is dropped open in pleasure.

She kneels in front of him with both hands wrapped around his massive 10-inch cock. Her lips barely cover his huge cock-tip. The tongue has been licking all over it.

He groans, "Ohhhhhh... Miss Abbey."

The tongue licks hard and fast.

His head jerks, "Miss Abbey... My-Gawd."

Her lips pop off of his cock-tip... SUCK.

She says, "Cody, don't you dare hurt me."

His eyes look down at her.

He says, "Ohh-No... Miss Abbey. I won't."

She replies, "My first big cock."

Her lips slide over his cock-tip again. He throws his head back against the wall.

Five minutes later. Abbey lays on top of the bed with both legs spread open. Cody steps over rubbing lubricant over his cock-tip and his thick, heavy shaft. He looks through those curly bangs.

He grabs both of her ankles and pulls her butt-cheeks to the edge of the bed. Her tits flop freely. He pushes the legs open to see her dark-brown bush. The left-hand grips his hefty shaft and guides the engorged cock-tip toward her pussy lips. He rubs that cock-tip up and down those lips.

Cody whispers, "Miss Abbey... I'm gonna open you up slowly. Not too far in though. Okay?"

Abbey answers, "Okay."

His cock-tip opens her pussy lips and it is a tight fit. That tip is forced inside slowly and disappears. His shaft pushes in a few inches and he stops.

Abbey's eyes grow big and says, "MY-GAWD.. OH-MY-GAWD."

He whispers, "I'm gonna hold it. So, you get used to it. Okay?"

She answers, "GAWD... OKAY-OKAY.."

He whispers again, "It's tight and hot - Miss Abbey."

He leans over and both hands are placed on the bed. His eyes look down at his long shaft with only two inches inside. Her body squirms and tits shake.

She screams, "IT'S-SO... THICK."

He whispers, "I'm gonna go slow. But, not too far in. Okay?"

She jerks her head, "YES-YES.. GAWD."

His eyes concentrate on his shaft. He pulls out slowly and pushes back inside slowly. Only two inches.

Abbey screams, "YES... OH-GAWD... YES."

He pushes in and pulls out slowly several times.

She says, "GAWD... SO-BIG... CODY."

His shaft finally pulls out leaving the cock-tip inside.

He whispers, "Okay, Miss Abbey... I'm gonna go in a little deeper. Okay?"

She breathes, "MY-MY-GAWD... CODY... DO-IT."

With total control. His enormous cock slowly pushes four inches in with six inches still out. He makes sure that he doesn't go in too far.

Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.

His thickness is so powerful that her tits flop wildly.

Abbey screams more, "OHH-MY... GAWD... YES-CODY... YESSSS."

His eyes never leave his monster cock pushing in and pulling out.

Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.

She keeps screaming, "YES... YES... CODY... SO-GOOD."

Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.

Her tits keep flopping....

HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers