Abbie's Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Abbie tries tinder again for another conquest.
1k words
4.3
1.8k
00

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 09/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being faced with another mundane day in the office, my phone vibrating in my desk drawer drew a smile on my face. Some colleagues noticed and asked me why I was so happy. I kept it to myself. Even during the commute home, I resisted the urge to look at the app, I wanted to enjoy this with a glass of wine. During the final walk from the bus to my flat, I could feel the excitement building, stopping off at the shop to pick up a bottle of rose wine to drink while I looked over my suitors.

After a quick change into something more comfortable, leggings and a hoodie, not lingerie, I poured myself a large glass and got down to reading the replies. Ugh, I quickly unmatched with the first messenger asking me for a coffee. The next one was Peter. He was tall and thin with fair hair. Seemed to be a rugby fan from his two photos and his bio just read a random Chandler quote from Friends. His opening gambit was just two emojis, 👉👌. I smiled and then replied with my phone number. There wasn't a long wait before Peter sent a text, asking to meet at a trendy bar the next night with promises of what I needed. Suits me, I thought before agreeing and thinking of what I could wear.

All-day Thursday at work, all I could think of was meeting Peter. During my morning coffee break, I disappeared into the bathroom, unbuttoned my shirt and sent him a selfie with my bra exposed and skirt pulled up. At lunchtime when I checked my phone he had replied with a topless pic and jeans pulled down a little but not enough to see anything. Time to up my game I thought. Into the bathroom and removed my blazer and blouse, hanging them on the cubicle door, I unclipped my bra and let it fall to the floor. I snapped a few selfies, making sure my face wasn't visible. I sent them off and got myself redressed. Before I even left the bathroom the phone pinged with a photo of his cock, laying listlessly on his leg. I thought to myself, 'I'll put that to good use tonight.' Returning to my desk I was in for a long afternoon but at least I had something fun to think about.

Once home, I realised I hadn't even thought of what to wear. After a quick shower, I surveyed my wardrobe, I was wanting comfort over style so I went for a pair of jeans, nice boots with a small heel and a navy knitted high neck sweater. I liked it and all would be easily removed if the need arose.

I arrived at the bar a little late, fashionably so if you will. Peter was there, already at the bar with a pint in hand. I joined him and kissed him on the cheek. He was a little taller than me, though not exceptionally so. I got a gin and tonic and we retreated to a booth. I moved into the booth as close to him as possible. Mere inches from his face we spoke in low, hushed tones. Once the idle introductions were out of the way, I suggested heading back to mine, he agreed and we finished our drinks and left.

He exited the bar in front of me and turned left down the street. I grabbed him from behind and spun him around. Kissing him full on the lips and almost forcing him back towards the wall. Peter was a little taken aback by this, we broke apart before he took me by the hand to an alcove just around the corner from the bar door. Surrounded by empty beer kegs he pinned me against the wall and our kissing recommenced. I forced my tongue into battle with his, probing his mouth. His hands had reached down and he firmly grabbed my ass with both of them. I reached to his crotch, I could feel him hard already. He kept pressing it against my thigh while I was kissing his neck. I unbuttoned the top few buttons on my jeans and took his hand moving it there. He eagerly fondled and prodded until he had worked his digits around my knickers before easing them inside.

I was already quite wet by this stage and although his thrusting wasn't quite hitting the spot it was a good start. I continued kissing him, before pulling away and nibbling his bottom lip.

I reached for his trousers, undoing his trousers. Grabbing his already hard cock and freeing it from its cotton prison I was so horny I could have just devoured it there and then. Instead, I started stroking it, his uncircumcised penis was easily tugged. I'd only began fondling him when he spun me around and forced me over a pile of crates. He pulled down my jeans and pants, I was shocked but even more turned on than before. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down my soaking slit before thrusting into me.

His engorged member filled me up as he began fucking me, his hands on my hips pulling me toward him, impaling me with each drive. I could feel my orgasm build and as I reached for my clit I heard Peter grunting, he withdrew and came all over my ass. He leaned back against the wall trying to catch his breath as I stumbled around trying to find something to mop up his mess with.

'So do you want to come back to mine?' I asked as I fixed my clothes.

'Ummm, well I have an early start, for eh, work in the morning, but I could see you on Friday?' he replied.

'You got to finish but I don't?'

He started looking pretty sheepish right about now, as I stared at him awaiting his reply, he fixed his clothes before turning and shouting 'I'll call ya' as he took off down the street.

Well, that was underwhelming I thought as I called for a cab. I didn't feel ashamed, just frustrated. Maybe offering a hit it and quit it sort of arrangement wasn't my best idea. My taxi arrived and I climbed in, well aware of the mess Peter had left on my ass. Taking out my phone and opening Tinder again I was about to delete when a message came through from a beautiful blonde called Zoe. I wonder where this would lead...