Abbie's Adventure Pt. 03

Story Info
Abbie meets a mysterious stranger.
2.3k words
4.67
1.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 09/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the debacle that was my date with Peter, I decided to scrutinize my potential accomplices a little better.

Throughout that weekend, I got to know Zoe a little and I thought she might make a much better match. We were both in-experienced with women, which I thought maybe a disadvantage but if we were both learning it might work to have us learn together. She worked just down the street from me so we agreed on a coffee date that coming Friday. I was sure this would be a better experience.

I hadn't been on the app since getting Zoe's phone number but on my commute home on Tuesday I signed on more out of nosiness than anything else. I had a few more messages and as I was reading through them the one that piqued my interest was from a lady called Lana. It read, 'I'm going to the bar, can I get you anything?' I'm not going to lie but it was about as original a line as I'd heard before. I was certainly intrigued. Checking out the profile, I noted she was 8 miles away, other than that it was pretty bare. Her photo was a close-up of cleavage that, although impressive, just screamed catfish. In an act of boredom and perhaps a way of entertaining myself until my lunch date with Zoe, I engaged.

'I'll have a gin & tonic' I started. The little dots appeared shortly after I hit send. 'I can deliver or you could come to my hotel and I could meet you at the bar?' That line through me a bit. I thought for sure this was some sort of fake account. 'How would I even know you? Are you planning on wearing a rose in your lapel?' Again, I waited, watching three little dots pulsate across the bottom of my screen. The reply came with just a phone number. My first instinct was to leave it at that, it had gotten weird, very quickly but I was sure entertained by the idea of a random catfish.

I sent a text saying, 'Hi, it's Abbie from tinder...' It didn't take long before I received a reply. This time on Whatsapp. 'Hello Abbie, I'm in town for a couple of nights if you wanted to get that gin? Lana'. She seemed quite forward but I couldn't help but feel it was still going to be some weird guy on the other end. 'How am I sure you aren't a catfish?' I sent hoping to get some idea as to who I was speaking to. I stepped off the bus and started my trudge up to my apartment when my phone started ringing. I let it ring off, I thought, I'll call back when I get inside.

After getting in and toasting a bagel, I remembered the missed call. It was a video call from Lana, I called back and when she answered I was stunned. She was beautiful, short bleached, blond hair swept to one side, with soft features and a nose ring. This was pretty firm proof she was real. 'About that drink', she said, 'I can meet you at the bar or you could join me in my room?' She had an almost posh, home counties accent which was just divine. 'I can't believe you are actually real, I thought for sure you were a catfish.' I told her while giggling.

'I'm certainly not a catfish but I can understand your trepidation. About that drink?' she replied.

'Text me where and I'll be there as soon as I can.'

'Perfect, see you soon.' Then she hung up.

Smiling to myself I realised I needed to get a shower and changed to go out. A quick shower and, after seeing the name of the hotel, a more formal outfit was required than my previous encounter. Smart trousers, with a mid-sized heel and a blouse over the only pair of matching underwear I could find, shamefully they were quite sensibly white and not that enthralling. Nevertheless, onwards I travelled, a taxi called and a confirmation from Lana I was ready for something different.

The journey was quite short and after I arrived in the hotel and checked my appearance in the bathroom I walked into the bar, searching for the stunning lady with short blonde hair. I walked along the bar but was interrupted when a female voice called out 'Abbie?'. It was Lana, she was sitting at a table in a blind corner. She stood up to greet me and I was in lust. Although a similar height to me she was much curvier, she wore a dark blue business suit with a red top, cleavage almost spilling out over the top, matching red shoes and an air of confidence I had never seen in a woman before. There was already a drink waiting for me, adding the tonic water to the glass I asked,

'I assume you don't live here, so are you in Newcastle for work?'

'Yes, I own several companies so I travel a fair bit, but let's put the work chat down and talk about you, shall we?'

'Oh Okay,' I stammered, the directness shocked me a little. 'What do you want to know?'

'On Tinder, you say you are into women, just how into women are you?'

This was what I was afraid of, my inexperience was going to be difficult to explain away.

'I've had crushes and would consider myself bi-sexual but I've never been, been, with a woman before.' I looked at the floor expecting some sort of rejection. Lana took a sip from her wine glass before replying,

'We shall try and change that tonight if you haven't anything or anyone better to do.' her wry smile led me to believe this isn't the first time she'd picked up someone from a dating app when on her travels. This was maybe the best or worst introduction to sex with women I could ever have. We had a few more drinks, her hand rested on my leg the entire time before Lana invited me up to her room.

I followed her to the lift. Once inside and the floor selected, she moved close to me. Her lips touched mine, her hands on the small of my back pulling me towards her. Her tongue burst through, exploring my mouth as we kissed feverishly. I wrapped my arms around her, tilting my head to the right to continue in the passionate embrace. I ran my finger through her hair, she had her hands on my ass squeezing when there was a bing and the doors opened. We stopped, Lana, dragging me from the lift, her hands all over me as she pushed and prodded me towards her room. I was so horny now. By the time she had found her keycard and we were into the room I was ready for anything.

We started kissing again as we made our way to the bed, I had hardly noticed how large the room was but as we arrived at the bed Lana turned me around and guided me down onto the bed. She took a step back then stepped out of her heels, let her jacket fall to the floor before undoing her trousers and letting them slide down her curvy hips, exposing she had been wearing no knickers all along. She approached the bed once more, removing her red top along the way. Her immense bosom heaved in a stunning, almost silver silk bra, how it managed to stay up was beyond me. She took my hands and cupped them on her bra, it felt so naughty. She unhooked the bra and let her breasts fall from their silk cage as she started undressing me. Our feverish kissing was turning me on so much. My blouse was open and she had already had my bra pulled down, she started licking my nipples as I threw my head back. I started wriggling out of my trousers and I could already feel how wet my pussy was before I even had my panties down.

Lana started kissing me from my nipples, down my body. It gave me time to remove my blouse and bra completely. I lay there in a spasm of fear and excitement. Lana's expert lips went down past my belly button and arrived at my crotch. She kissed me through the cotton panties. I could feel her breath on my soaking skin. I was aroused like never before, her caress moving by and onto the tops of my thighs. The anticipation was like nothing I'd ever felt before. She ran her hands down my legs, parting my knees. Her kisses slowly moved up my thigh, her delicate fingers gripped the waistband of my knickers. Lana slowly started pulling them down and my hands instinctively reached to cover my sex. As her kisses reached my trembling fingers, she whispered, 'We can stop if you want or I can go ahead.' I raised myself up on my elbows, her beautiful face was about to do something I never thought would happen to me. I bit my lip and nodded. She said,

'I want to hear it.'

'Yes, go ahead.' I replied.

She took her tongue and was about to touch me when she stopped,

'Say please...' she was staring right into my soul at this point.

'Please Lana, do whatever you want to me'

She smiled in the most devilishly way possible. She kissed my mound before sliding her tongue into my pussy. It was immense, the way she could glide her tongue around my clit was so explosive, the teasing and foreplay had certainly done their job getting me to this point of arousal. I lay back in the bed, no longer able to keep myself up. Lana and her talented tongue encircled my clitoris, flicking gentle pressure to places I had never even touched myself before. She went from circling my clit to using her tongue to probe my sopping wet opening. I could feel waves of emotion ride over me, I was almost euphoric, never having felt this way before. Even more so when you realise the woman between my legs is essentially a stranger.

For her next act, I could feel her slide her middle finger inside of me. As she began to probe and rub, she entered another finger. These two digits began to expertly find my g spot, the slickness of my opening allowed for the right amount of pressure. Lana then pressed her tongue on my clit, the warmth of her touch and softness of her tongue brought sensations I didn't believe were possible. As her sensual movements increased, my orgasm built and with a shudder, I exploded. My climax expanded through my body, my breath was short and my whole pussy spasming to the rhythm of Lana's caress.

As I lay on the bed, my mind swirling with the recognition that I've just received my first orgasm from a woman and the sense that this may change me forever, I suddenly became very aware of my nakedness. I reached for a sheet, a blanket, anything to cover me when Lana joined me on the bed. She lay alongside me, her leg rubbing against mine and her hand resting on my tummy. Her icy blue eyes were staring at me, I was a little embarrassed but turned to her, then she met my lips once more.

I wanted to return the favour, unsure how to please her I nervously reached for her twat. She took my hand, placing it at her opening and allowing two fingers inside, I started sliding them in and out, her slick pussy getting wetter as I progressed. I turn to kiss her again and noted she was playing with her breasts, I took one in my mouth and sucked, she looked at me and whispered, 'Bite it, just a bit.' I gently closed my teeth around her free nipple, she moaned deeply, I continued to alternate between biting and licking all the while massaging her pussy. It didn't take long before her breath shortened and I could feel her soaking snatch get even wetter, as I expected an orgasm was coming I stopped the nippled play but continued on with her pussy. She came with a series of grunts and her opening was flooded with fluid. She took my hand and tasted her juices, licking my fingers before offering it to me. I eagerly slurped at my hand, tasting the sweet nectar from her orgasm.

At this point, I was thrown as to what to do next. I lay next to this stunning, gorgeous woman, my arms cupping her breasts while my leg lay over hers both of us, a little worn out. My first venture into same-sex intimacy was amazing but how did it end? We both seemed to have orgasmed was that it. We were silent for a few minutes then Lana spoke first,

'I'm done, your welcome to stay the night.'

I thought for a second, before replying,

'Mmm, actually, I've work to go to in the morning, would you mind if I just went home?'

'That's perfectly reasonable.' she said with a smile, ' I'll call you a cab.'

I started collecting my clothes while she lay back on the bed wearing a robe. She still looked utterly elegant and stylish and I looked like I'd just had sex. It must have been the short hair because mine was a total mess. The receptionist called the room to say my cab had arrived, as I was leaving she walked me to the door and kissed me on the cheek.

'Can I call you next time I'm in town?' she asked as I was about to leave,

'Of course, you can, that was fantastic, thank you.'

She then kissed me passionately on the lips again, running her hands down my back and grabbing my ass, hard. I was a little flushed but happy. I trotted off to my cab thinking I had taken a massive leap and it worked. Good for me.