Abbigale's New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until my phone buzzed between my tits, startling me, that I realized I'd slowly bisected Cherry Bay and was looping back around from the east. I pulled my phone out with anxious dread, and saw it was 12:45.

At the same time, I realized I hadn't a fucking clue where I was.

"Shit, shit shit, shit, shit!" I hissed, quickly pulling over onto a side street. I pulled up my map app, punched in the address of my new apartment building, and waited while my phone devised the optimal route.

"SHIT!" Twenty-one minutes at current traffic. And I was expected to meet my landlord at the front door in fifteen... no, fourteen minutes now.

I wonder if I can just say 'Traffic!' and throw up my hands and laugh, like city people probably do all the time...

I made pretty good time, all things considered. At least everyone in front of me was going ten over the speed limit. And everyone behind me, too. And everyone on all the cross streets. I never noticed when I was just puttering along, but everyone here seemed to be in just a bit of a hurry. For a lazy Sunday, it was jarring. What was tomorrow morning going to be like?

My landlord, Hermano Caputo, was an older man that seemed composed entirely of tanned wrinkles, friendly smiles and wire-rimmed glasses. He was leaning against the squeaky-clean front door of the Cherry Blossom Manor, a two-towered apartment block that looked like any of the other fifty apartment blocks around us. This building, however, was apparently closely linked with Doctor Schottenheimer and the Cherry Bay Biomedical Institute, where I would soon be gainfully employed.

I squeaked the brakes in Visitor Parking, shoved the door open and nearly threw myself into the rose bushes due to my unfamiliarity with my new body. I hadn't done a lot of running this week, and between my breasts up front, my ass pulling up the rear, and everything else trying to force its way down one leg of my pants, my attempt to corner sharply up onto the sidewalk caused a severe speed wobble. I planted my feet on the concrete and took a deep, steadying breath. I tried to smooth down my outfit without looking like I was second-basing myself.

"Traffic!" I called out, walking swiftly up to the front door, acutely aware that there was a lot of jiggling. Fuck, I was going to have a lot of practicing to do! Three days ago, everything was half this size, and I remember thinking Hah, this is going to be easy! I was so young and naive then...

Mr. Caputo shrugged indifferently and waved back. "Happens to new people," he said, smiling and doubling the number of wrinkles around his eyes. "You must be Abbigale?"

"The one and only!" I felt a little awkward, realizing that I was dressed to show off, when I should probably have gone for something a little more conservative at this meeting. Though perhaps his mileage for 'showing off' would vary; I wasn't flashing cleavage or anything, but I'd definitely selected my outfit to hug my curves. "Sorry I'm late."

Mr. Caputo just shrugged again. "I wasn't busy," he said. He eyed me up and down, so fast I barely noticed, and pulled the front door open for me. If anything, I'd say his reaction was really underselling my new body. "Come on in and I'll give you the grand ten-cent tour."

Over the next twenty minutes, it slowly sank in that I really wasn't paying Dr. Schottenheimer enough for the complete New Life treatment program. Mr. Caputo showed me the outdoor pool and hot tubs, located in the cozy courtyard bracketed by the apartment towers. He showed me the fully-equipped 24-hour gym on the second floor that overlooked the outdoor pool. He showed me the garden terrace, which was on the roof of the third floor and could be accessed by each tower. He showed me the god damn coffee bar, also 24-hour, self-serve. I half-joked that I was going to make my rent money back at the coffee bar, and he laughed politely.

And then it was time to see my new apartment. Almost immediately, my stomach started flip-flopping. I'd been warned about this for weeks, and I'd prepared myself as best I could, but there was a big difference between strolling my new body in front of strangers at a motel diner, and meeting the person with whom I would be cohabitating for at least the next couple months.

See, that was part of the 'New Life' program that I was taking part in, through Dr. Schottenheimer's office. The hormone treatments were rebuilding my body from the ground up, and that was incredible enough, but some people needed more than just that. I wasn't about to stick around Mount Hope, knowing the stares and rumors that would accompany my transformation. It was bad enough there being even small amounts of 'different'.

As it happened, I was a trained medical transcriptionist, which was a huge advantage. I was able to be placed in a temporary position at Cherry Bay Biomedical, in their outpatient and long-term care clinic. In order to facilitate the transition, I'd also been granted access to one of the many apartments that Cherry Bay Biomedical used for out-of-town patients who needed long-term lodgings. My rent was subsidized for three months, at which point they expected me to be standing on my own two feet and supporting myself.

But, because there were limits to their generosity, my apartment placement was a two-bedroom suite, and I would be sharing it with another New Lifer.

What would they be like? I wondered. Would they be like me? Assigned male, and then corrected later in life? Or maybe assigned female? Or something else? Dr. Schottenheimer does a LOT of stuff... AUGH! NERVOUS!

"Will you need any assistance bringing up your luggage?" the landlord asked as we stepped out onto the ninth floor. "The suite is furnished, of course, but I'm assuming you brought more than a suitcase."

"No, I've got it," I mumbled. I didn't want to tell him that I'd only brought two suitcases, and a box of books and knick-knacks. When I said new start, I meant it. "Thanks."

We fetched up in front of lucky Unit 913. Mr. Caputo knocked, waited, a moment, and then called through the door, "It's Hermano, miss! With the new tenant!" He jingled his keys, though I think it was just for effect, because a few moments later the door was unlocked, and I came face to face with my new roomie.

Mostly face to face. I'm not gonna lie... I wasn't looking at their face as much as I probably should have been.

"Good afternoon, Miss Zhang," Mr. Caputo said blithely. "May we come in?"

The woman holding the door open was about my height, maybe a little shorter. She wore a huge, baggy knit sweater, her arms swimming in the immense rainbow-striped sleeves. I say baggy only in the sense that it would have been so on myself, or on literally anyone else of, shall I say, normal proportions.

Jenny Zhang, however, was filling the body of that sweater out to within an inch of its life.

She took a step back and favored me with a small, tight smile. She was incredibly pretty, curving sheets of black hair framing her wide face and dark eyes, and I felt dull and clumsy in comparison. Standing in profile like that, too, really drove home what work she must have had done.

"H-hi," I managed, tugging self-consciously at my shirt. I remember thinking, how is she standing?

Mr. Caputo gave me the tour of the suite, which was about what I expected. Large bedrooms, one to either side of the spacious living room (I got the left). Full height living room windows, with a view where you could almost make out the bay itself between the buildings. Tasteful furniture throughout. Huge flatscreen TV over a gas fireplace. Little TV in the bedrooms. Private ensuite. Modern kitchen. There wasn't a lot of personal touches, since these were intended to be temporary accommodations for guests of Cherry Bay Biomedical, but I could see a few splashes of color that probably belonged to my new roommate.

I was handed two pairs of keys, informed of the recycling pickup schedule, and then Mr. Caputo let himself out, shutting the door behind him. With a dawning sense of anxiety, I realized that I was alone with Miss Jenny Zhang, who as yet had not spoken one single word.

Standing in the middle of the living room, I bounced on my heels and smiled at her again. She stood perfectly still, small and straight and gorgeous. I tried to keep my eyes on her face, but it was really difficult not to admire the way she filled out that sweater. I'd seen some models online (and I will go to my grave defending the fact that most of them aren't porn stars, they're models!) who'd undergone tremendous body modification, vying for the title of World's Largest Breasts.

As an amateur admirer, I would have had to put Miss Jenny Zhang in the top three. The sweater ballooned outwards just below her collarbones, obscuring most of her torso, along with her arms. At one point during the tour, I'd seen with my own two eyes that she had to turn sideways to fit through the bedroom doors.

I think it's safe to say that I was absolutely enchanted by her, and although she wasn't strictly my type, I was trying my darnedest not to grow noticeably excited at her beauty.

"Hi," I tried again, extending my hand in what I hoped was a friendly gesture.

She held up her own hand, appearing as if by magic from behind the vast landscape of her bust, but it wasn't to shake mine. She held a finger aloft, cocked her ear, and seemed to be counting backwards. She crept towards the door, moving with a catlike grace that belied her staggering top-heaviness, and locked the deadbolt.

I lowered my hand, bemused. My stomach was flipping like a spilled goldfish. So... does she hate me? Is that what this is?

"I-"

She heaved a sigh of relief, smiled at me, and with a convoluted contortion of limbs she pulled her rainbow sweater up and over her head. "Sorry!" she chirped, her voice just as high and perky as I'd imagined. "He likes to 'forget' things and he'll come walking right back in. He's a nice guy, really, but some of us 'New Life' tenants get extra attention. Hiya! I'm Jenny!"

I was right back to staring at her chest, which was now clad only in a sheer, strappy tank top. Tight, silky smooth flesh seemed to spill out from everywhere, the shirt stretched wildly out of shape. Her breasts were impossibly full and round, and I would have sworn under oath they had to be implants... were I not already intimately aware of just what miracles the New Life treatments could accomplish. Without the muting effect of the sweater, I could see how slender her hips and legs were, which only drove home her mind-bending proportions.

"Uhm..." I stammered, feeling my slacks tightening. "Uhm... I'm..."

Jenny frowned. "Sorry," she said carefully. "Too soon to lose the sweater? I figured if you were one of Doc Schottenheimer's patients, you'd be used to this sort of thing..."

She started pulling the sweater on, which was a much slower process, when I snapped out of my daze. "No!" I said, probably a bit too loudly, but whatever. I was committed. "No, sorry, I just... haven't really met any other, uhm... patients."

Instantly her face became sadly sympathetic. "Awwww, jeez, I'm sorry! And here's me, just whipping my top off. Don't mean to freak you out on your first day!" She walked closer (my eyes bounced in time with her tits, but I did manage to meet her gaze) and stuck out her hand. "Jenny Zhang! And you are?"

I shook her hand, grateful for some semblance of normalcy. "Ada-... er... Abbigale Reed."

Her grin took on a knowing tilt. "Still getting used to the new name?"

"Ye-e-eah," I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Gah, I need to practice more. I start work tomorrow, so I'll be introducing myself about a hundred thousand times."

Jenny turned and bounced into the kitchen. Bouncing seemed to be her standard mode of locomotion, which made me wonder just how strong her back had to be. "Coffee? Tea? Too early in the day for a beer?"

"Oh, god, beer me," I moaned, sagging with relief.

She pulled two bottles out of the fridge, turning her body sideways with practiced ease. Everything about her stance seemed a little strange, but it was obvious that she'd adapted to her new curves. Balancing with that kind of center of gravity couldn't have been easy!

"So... can I ask..." I said hesitantly, as we made our way to the living room.

Jenny eased herself into one of the armchairs, pulling her legs up under herself. Leaning back slightly, her decolletage rose up nearly to her chin. "Ask away! There's always one of two questions people can't help but ask. I'm used to it." She winked at me and gestured at my slacks with her beer bottle. "You might start getting those questions soon."

I frowned. One of two questions? I could think of at least ten... but I guess there were two big ones. "Well, one... hmm, actually seems kind of dumb. Or at least self-evident. So I guess I'll ask number two, and please tell me to go fuck myself if I'm out of line here." She smiled indulgently and nodded for me to continue. "What... did you look like before New Life?"

She chuckled and nodded again, as though I'd guessed correctly. "Yeah, I guess that's the question people ask when they know about Doc Schottenheimer. I won't show you, because as far as I'm concerned they're dead and gone, but let's just say you and I might have had a lot more in common a couple years ago."

I blushed at the admission, but it made sense. I didn't want to tell anyone why I seemed to have a few seconds of lag when it came to remembering my own name. "I'm finally starting to feel like I'm who I'm supposed to be, and... you are, too," I said gently. "And that's good enough for me."

"Damn straight," Jenny nodded, taking a big swig. "Where are you from, then? You kinda have this shell shocked 'new to the city' vibe."

"Mount Hope," I grimaced.

"Oof."

"Yeah."

"Good move, coming here," she chuckled. "You must've made a hell of a splash looking like that!"

"Well... I've only been on the treatment for a week, and I spent most of that living in my mom's basement. Getting everything packed up, putting my affairs in order, packing the car. Snuck out super early yesterday morning."

Jenny was nodding. "Smart. Make a clean break. But... only a week?"

Uh oh, I thought. I didn't think someone would notice THIS fast. "Yeah."

"Damn. They must have made some improvements since I started. You're looking pretty amazing for just a week! I'm coming up on my two year boobie-versary," she giggled, patting the side of one beachball-sized breast.

Yeah, I thought, sipping my beer. I'm certainly not taking way more pills than I'm supposed to be. "Just lucky, I guess," I agreed.

Her eyes lingered on my slacks. I glanced down, and realized that sitting politely was going to be difficult from now on. All the material was pulled awkwardly tight, drawing the eye to a bulge that was already larger than my head, and would only be getting bigger as the days passed. "Sometimes I wish I'd gone for some... improvements like that," Jenny sighed.

"You look amazing already," I laughed.

"Bitch, did I say I didn't?" Jenny winked, her pleasure evident. "But I was really just focused on these. I don't regret it for an instant. I should ask if it's still possible to make some... other changes..."

It was only then that I noticed that Miss Jenny Zhang had a definite bulge of her own. It wasn't nearly as noticeable as mine, but now that I was actually thinking about it, I couldn't believe I'd missed it. Her skinny jeans were showing off her trim, toned legs, and quite a bit more package than most ladies you'd meet. "I'm sure they can," I assured her. "Heck, I'll be working there starting tomorrow. I can ask."

"Really?" She sat up, or at least tried to, suddenly interested. "That would be so cool! You're working there? They got you a job, like, at Cherry Bay Biomed?"

"I was a medical transcriptionist back in Mount Hope. Turns out that busy hospitals need that sort of thing," I grinned.

"Aahhh, I'm so jealous! That's so cool. I've been working at a lawyer's office back home, taking time off to come here for checkups and treatments. They're all used to me by now, but I still get some stares when I come back and need to explain why I'm having another 'growth spurt'."

"How many more growth spurts you planning on having?" I asked, feeling myself blushing again.

Jenny's grin was predatory. "Oh, I don't think I'm nearly done yet," she purred.

I slid my hand across my straining slacks, highlighting the bulge that was crammed down my pantleg. "I know exactly what you mean," I agreed.

I think it's safe to say we were best friends, right from the start.

- - - - -

End Of Part 1!

Stay tuned for Part 2, where Abbigale starts her new job at Cherry Bay Biomedical, does a little bit of clothes shopping, and gets asked out on a date for the first time in her life!