All Comments on 'Abbi's Excuses Ch. 01'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1 star

Could of done without all the phone call dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lots of promise. No finesse

You would benefit from an editor and a writing mentor. The ideas are good. Your stories have good bones. But not much more than that. A good editor/mentor can help you understand what is unnecessary (and there was a lot in this chapter) and what needs to be expanded on. Don't give up. But don't stop trying to better yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

love the story got me wanting more and soon i hope

Mordant96Mordant96about 6 years ago
Can you say Parody?

Great story to illustrate a totally over the top "cheating wife." story.. To continue the "Over the Top" theme, consider this:

Pete is a adhesives engineer. His personal project is a skin adhesive that would replace stitches for wound closure. Pete slips his slut wife a "mickey" and glues her labia shut with a tiny hole to pee. Or, a real OTT would be he fills her vagina with the adhesive that has no remedy but to surgically remove her entire vagina. Is that a perfect BTB solution?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wtf Lit

Is there really a place on earth where people say “sexing?” Like, “all the sexing we want?” Why do so many stories use this childlike term?

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 6 years ago
like the story.

Please write more and please let the two at the end get together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You've got some holes in this

Too many men, things in a safe he couldn't fail but notice, but it's a fun story. I don't think he should be banging Shayla or planning a future with her but hey, it's fiction. Let's see what you do with chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@Everyone

Its really Simple, If you Don't like this Authors Stories don't read them. I don't read them I skip right to the Comments as I find them highly amusing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"I had several patents that brought in money..."

Probably won't do him any good outside of getting another job. You'd be hard pressed to find a company that isn't work for hire. Yeah, his name could be on the patent as a technicality, but the company owns it.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
So far an apparent replay of many other BTB stories.

The idea of a prenup without a wedding specifying what she will do to him is really new to me. Good one!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Has to be deliberately over the top

Just to pull people’s chains.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
He trusts

a woman who didn't clue him in for two years?

OK, over the top silly, fine. But no.

I do hope he steals the safe money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Total Pile Of Crap

This "story" is not only totally unrealistic but it so unbelievable that it boggles the mind. This is the first TheKeith stories that I have tried to read and it is the only one I will read. The writer must be a moronic ignoramus.

TheKeithTheKeithabout 6 years agoAuthor
Bad comments

There were no comments to my stories in 2001. There were a few comments in 2009, mostly helpful or positive.

However, comments as of 2017-2018 were near-uniformly very mean, nasty, depressing & mostly not helpful … where misogyny was common and attacks were frequently obscene & personally insulting. Positive comments were few to none.

Often, the commenters droned on… and on … and on … and on about the various stories perceived faults and deficiencies, in such vividly negative-descriptive terms.

The large majority of commenters—under the cover of ‘Anonymous’—were apparently from people who had never published anything … indeed, about their having no other human emotions except hatred, violence toward the ‘other’ and grudge-filled revenge … where forgiveness, kindness, courtesy, negotiation, understanding and the ‘3rd way’ were viewed as weak, wimpy, retarded, moronic and useless.

This is truly The Age of Trump, where the nasty, loud, misogynistic, barely-literate, bigoted and anger-filled people have oozed out of their gutter-sewage mentality to spread their version of slimy hatred for all to see.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Dear Mr Keith

Sadly, the world is becoming a more polarised place.

Whilst I agree with your overall claim that the comments seem to be far more negative these days than they were in earlier years, I couldn't see any submissions of yours under this name prior to 2017.

Were you writing under a different name in 2001 and 2009?

Lue

SystemShockSystemShockabout 6 years ago
@LueLue

"Becoming"? You act like the world hasn't always been a shitty place filled with shitty people, most of whom have shitty opinions about any and everything, and are more than willing to share them, regardless of whether you're willing to hear them. So long as there's little to no chance of them facing any kind of consequences for what they say.

The world has *always* been like this and always will be; that is human nature, and to think otherwise is delusional and ignorant. And the internet is the pinnacle of consequence-free environments, inviting any and everyone to say any and everything they so desire. So to expect the vast majority of anything you see someone type to NOT be asinine babble or outright hostility is foolish. This is not a "safe space"; this is a damn porn site and people really need to remember that when they post their works on a public forum where criticism is inevitable, and inevitably quite harsh. They will talk about your story. They will talk about you. They will talk about your mother, your dog, you car and especially your spouse in this particular arena. Part of being an adult is learning to ignore shit that doesn't affect you or mean anything to anyone at the end of the day.

So instead of ranting and raving and spamming your own review pages with crap that looks like it's straight off of a passive-aggressive high-schooler's Facebook page, be an adult and let it roll right off you.

But then again, this IS the Age of Trump. The age where grown ass men are so insecure and thin-skinned that they are compelled to fire back any time someone hurls mean words at them. The age where, instead of behaving like a rational human being and taking personal insults over the internet for what they are(meaningless drivel from people who have nothing better to do with their lives), a man will throw a hissy fit and start slinging his own personal attacks, like monkeys flinging shit at each other in the treetops.

Yeah, this is definitely the Age of Trump. Literally no different from any other age since the dawn of human society, but it's always nice to put a catchy name to stuff and act like it actually means something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BORING!!!

This story ist just boring, like a digital sleeping pill

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
What a syphilitic wife

If you touch that skank you had better get tested

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Gee, someone hurt Mr Keith's feelings with honest comments about his story. He sure sounds like a Democrat, but then so am I. Just not a Progressive, Socialist, Communist, Democrat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A true shit boring story from an obvious no-talent moron. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have the potential to write a good story...BUT THIS JUNK.

Look, no man would be that clueless for two years.

He should have quit the immediate he found the thumb drives, filed and not worked until the divorce was final.

File a quit claim and THEN DISAPPEAR!

You portray this man as a fool.

Get a proof reader and give us,all a break anf write stories that don't have 50% of the content as one continuous pornorrhea.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Load of fucking rubbish

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Just too over the top, could he make the wife any more of a slut and the MC any stupider?⭐️⭐️

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair4 months ago

lose...not loose

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous