Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I did something really stupid."

"I highly doubt that." I said smiling back at her. I couldn't believe she was still into me. It was strange, though. By this point, I usually was getting bored, but with her it just got more exciting every day and I was more infatuated every day.

"Well, you may not say that when you see." She led me by the hand into the bedroom. What was laid out on the bed shocked me. There was a lot of black leather but what caught my eye first was the pony boots with the toes pointing down into the hoof. As I looked I also saw a tail, a collar and a lot of other things that I couldn't quite recognize. Thankfully, there was no bit or bridle anywhere to be seen.

"Bridget..." I said warily.

"I know..." she said with a shrug.

"How much did you spend!?" I asked.

"Probably a lot more than I can afford. I maxed out a credit card."

"I don't know..." I said with a sigh. "This is way more than I'm prepared to do. You know that."

"I know." she said putting her hand on my chest. "You just have such a muscular sexy body and you would look so good."

I sighed again. I kept thinking about the sad, desperate eyes in the club...especially Sapphire's. Her eyes through the mask literally haunted my sleep.

"It's not like we are going to the club." she explained. "This is just for me. I know it's super weird, but you are the only one I would ever feel comfortable doing this with."

"I don't know..." I said melting a little bit though by her comment. The ponies at the club probably just were acting. After all, it was preposterous to think that human ponies were anything but a kinky fetish. Sapphire or Brenda as was probably called during the day was just a particularly good actress.

"Pleeeeeaassse..." she begged with a cute pout on her face. "Just for 5 little minutes. After I make you cum, I'll take it right off." she said grabbing my penis through my shorts. Embarrassingly the talk about it had made me extremely hard.

I closed my eyes and sighed. "I can't believe I'm saying this but OK...for just 5 minutes!"

She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me." She sounded so sincere and I fell even more in love with her. Ok I thought. It's only five minutes...I can take that and it will make her happy.

"How do we start?" I asked feeling my face feel really flushed.

"Take off all of your clothes...and I mean everything." she said with a sly smile.

I stripped for her and felt more than a little embarrassed at the size of my erection and how I was the only one naked, but I steeled my nerves and waited.

She started with a very wide belt around my waist. The leather was extremely smooth and yet thick and strong. She buckled it tightly into place...way too tight.

"Wow is that tight!" I exclaimed.

"Relax honey. I wont hurt you. It has to be tight or the suit won't go on correctly. Besides, the belt will be on you 20 minutes tops. You are only going to have the whole outfit on for 5 minutes."

"Ok." I agreed although it made me a little nervous.

"After that she went right to work on the collar which was very thick and scared the hell out of me. It made me keep my head up and severely limited movement. I tried to relax though and put my trust in her understanding of the costume, but it was difficult.

Next she went to work on the harness which spidered around me. She once again pulled it snugly into place smiling at me as she did. She exclaimed, "I'm so excited!" like a little girl at Christmas. For some reason that relaxed me a little bit. The harness attached to the collar in two places and in back I lost track of the snapping and buckling. I figured it had something to do with the harness and the strip of leather I could feel snapping to the belt and the collar.

She then went to work on my arms threading them through the the skin tight leather sheaths that I figured had something to do with the arm binder. When my hand reached the end of the sheath there was just a ball of fabric and I had to make a fist. she immediately started threading my left arm with the same. When it was all the way through she pulled the top of the sheath over my head and shoulders and then strapped it tight under my arm pits and to the leather piece in the back. I took a deep breath as I knew what was next. One of the scariest parts to me. I just kept telling myself...it's just five minutes!

She pulled my right arm behind my back and attached it to a ring on the left side. It felt really stretched but not as much as I expected. She did the same thing with my left. It was tight and scary but livable. Next, though, she attached a strap on my upper arm just above the elbow and the same on my other arm in the same spot and then pulled on something that made my eyes bulge out for a second. The strap tightened and pulled my elbows closer to each other. Now it was very tight and uncomfortable. My shoulders felt really pulled back and my arms couldn't have been visible from the front.

My heart was beating out of control. "Thank God I only agreed to five minutes!" I said with a smile and an unsteady nervous voice.

She said nothing and continued to work. For the first time it dawned on me that she was awfully good at this for a beginner. Quickly she tightened three straps around the middle of my forearms and on both sides binding my two arms together very tightly one on top of the other.

"Wow!" I said very nervous about her silence. She quickly went to the bed and grabbed a black piece of leather that she pulled up my bound arms. It was extremely tight. When she was done it attached (I think) on the top and the bottom of the actual arm binder. Lastly the bottom of the leather sheath was attached to the leather on my back with some straps that were yanked extremely tight. My arms were now completely immovable and affixed to my body. They felt severely pulled back and uncomfortable. I was suddenly panicked and I knew why the pony girls had sad eyes. No human could endure this for every long and they did it for hours not five minutes.

She finally talked, "Now for your boots."

"How are you so good at this?" I said nervously.

"I read up on it." she said simply.

"So you knew I would agree?" I asked. I noticed my voice shook slightly with nerves.

"Of course I knew. Now pick up your foot." The boots were surprisingly soft and comfortable at first but when she put my foot down I realized how severe the angle was and how I would need to put my weight on the balls of my feet. She quickly put the other one on like she had done it a thousand times. Lastly, she pulled a strap tight at the top of the boots.

"Wow. You are quick." I remarked.

"I know you must be uncomfortable sweetie, so I'm trying to hurry."

The feeling of my arm confinement was was increasing my panic. There was literally no movement whatsoever and it was unnerving. Just five minutes I kept telling myself.

She put a hood over my head and briefly loosened the collar to tuck the bottom of it under and then tightened it again. I was relieved that it was only 2/3 of a hood and that my face was open. I felt a surge of humiliation though when I realized that big horse ears were affixed to the hood. She reached inside the tight hood and threaded my ears through a hole on each side.

"Your ears are inside the horse ears. It's mesh at the bottom so you can hear."

"This seems like a lot of work for five minutes." I remarked.

"Yes, it does, but it's so worth it!" She looked down at my cock. "And I think you are enjoying this more than you say." she said wickedly. She was right I was embarrassingly ramrod straight erect.

"Now it's time for your bridle." She said walking over to the bed.

"Bridle? I didn't know you had a bridle."

"Of course! Every pony has a bridle." she said smiling. "It must have been under the hood. Don't worry I won't put a bit in."

"Ok." I said. "Just hurry. I'm getting really uncomfortable."

She pulled the bridle on and hooked it to the collar and cinched it very tight. I'm sure my eyes bulged with a little fear. I could feel straps all over my head but in the front one went around my forehead and then two branched below my eyes and attached to the part that would normally hold the bit. Thankfully, she wasn't lying about that and there wasn't one there. A strap came under my chin to the ring and also along the side of my head. Those straps had blinders attached and now I could only see in front of me.

She quickly put something down between my ankles that I realized right away was a little hobble chain. She stood up in front of me. "You look magnificent!" She exclaimed.

"Thank you." I said feeling extremely embarrassed. I tried to look down at the chain but that was impossible with the thick collar.

"Just more thing sweetie." she said with a smile and held up a bit. "This is totally lame one that you can get at any sex shop. I just really want to put it in for the whole picture. It's only five minutes. Look." She said. "It's a little plastic tube. You probably can still talk with it in."

Something just didn't feel right, but I nodded in resignation. I wanted to please her and keep her around and 5 minutes in this embarrassing outfit was worth it. She reached up from under my chin and I couldn't see it coming but the bit she put in was definitely not the plastic one! It clicked in place deep in my mouth and I started to panic. She produced an Allen Wrench and turned it in a little slot. Suddenly things got a whole lot worse. A flange extended from the bit and compressed flat on my tongue rendering speech and almost all sound impossible. I tried to talk but it was painful and almost no sound came out..certainly in intelligible sound.

She stood in front of me with an apologetic smile on her face and shrugged. "I lied, Abby. I'm sorry. That's the most technologically advanced bit on the market."

Along with my terror, I was totally confused. "That's right...I called you Abby." she said in a condescending tone. "I've always wanted a pony girl named Abby and it seems to fit you."

What the fuck? I thought. My brain was spinning on overload. What was happening? Is she messing with me. She suddenly had a completely different personality. She had to be messing with my head. However, I couldn't say anything so I couldn't ask. The helplessness was horrifying!

"See look." She said producing what looked like a sticker that said "Abby" in pink sparkly cursive letters and affixed it to my collar.

She walked to the side of me and patted me on the butt. "I saw how you looked at the pony girls in the club. You were so aroused. Just like you are now." She said grabbing my cock. "I could see the little thing get harder when I called you Abby." I know what you want deep inside. You wanted to be one of those sad eyed helpless pony girls."

She was wrong! Dead wrong! I instinctively tried to scream that at her but speech was impossible. I found the the pony girls intriguing but mostly disturbing. The sad eyes were terrifying to me. Mainly, because I knew how miserable and desperate I would be in the same situation. I put so much value in my freedom and enjoyment of life. The thought of being so helpless and dependent on another person who controlled your every movement and denied you your freedom so callously made me shutter with fear and gave me nightmares.

The arm binders were so awful. They completely took away my ability to protect myself and even control myself. On the ponies at the club they had looked beyond humiliating. They were so pathetic looking with their arms completely behind them and their shoulders pulled back. They couldn't even scratch an itch or keep someone from touching them. They just had to endure it.

And the bit...the insanely devious bit was just inches from my eyes, but it might as well have been a thousand miles because I didn't have the ability to remove it. It would have taken me five seconds with the use of a hand, but that simple task was beyond me. I had to endure it's simple yet effective bondage.

I heard her over at the bed again, but I could only see in front of me now because of the blinders. When she came back behind me I felt pressure just above my tailbone and then a snap sound. I felt hair tickle my ass for a second and I knew that she had inserted the tail. Immediately after I felt her working on the back of the bridle and then the ring the held the bit in my mouth. Fuck! I thought. She is attaching reins to my fucking head!

I was still holding out hope that she was just playing a game...a mind fuck on me and that she would release me as promised like every other time we had played our very safe and low key games. I wondered if she was going to start the minutes now that everything seemed to be in place. If it was a game, she was an incredible actor. I tried to relax and told myself not to panic until the 5 minutes was over. I actually smiled inside for a moment...I realized that it was probably just her playing with me. She got me bad on this one. I had no idea she was this devious. I felt foolish for believing it was anything but a game.

She walked around in front of me holding the reins in her finely manicured fingers. She came into my line of vision with the same condescending smile and tone of voice. "Abby, you need to understand how your bit works with your reins so you can be a good girl and you understand what will happen if you fail to follow direction." In her other hand she she held a strange looking bit and she held it in my line of view. As you can see, most of your bit is smooth, heavy steel, but the area that touches your lips and teeth is extremely soft rubber but unbreakable rubber. This flange which resembles a very shallow bowl extends downward at an angle into your tongue pinning it to the the bottom of your mouth making speech and most sound impossible. The bit itself would have probably made speech nearly impossible, but I prefer this bit's greater restrictiveness. This is the exact model of bit that will be kept permanently in your mouth.

The word permanent knifed through me, but I told myself "This is just a mind game. This is just a mind game." I felt like I couldn't even stand another minute of this awful bit.

"There is another feature to this bit, though, that I'm afraid you won't like it much, Abby. These are guide reins." she told me holding up the outer most reins in her hand, then walked behind me. When I pull on them, they turn your head in the direction that I want you to go." It sounded horrific to have my head controlled by her, but she wasn't through. These other two reins in middle I call correction reins. When you are disobedient, lazy or not paying attention, they will correct your behavior and remind you who is in control and what direction or command you have been given. You will find your life much easier if you follow guidance the first time...much, much easier. I'm told that the correction reins are unfailingly effective." she smirked. "Perhaps, it's easier if I demonstrate as a friendly warning."

She walked behind me. "Let's say I want you to turn left and my gentle tug on the guide rein doesn't work and you go straight. I will pull the correction reins in a manner that reminds you of my command." What happened next literally changed me and the reality of what might be happening hit me like a sledgehammer across the temple. The chin strap tightened on the right side yanking my chin to the left and pulled it slightly upward. An instant later, it felt like my entire mouth had filled with an extremely firm force that pushed to the left. The feeling cannot be described. I would call it a combination of intense pain, intense discomfort and a feeling of utter helplessness all combined. I snapped my head to the left desperate to find relief and she let the rein slacken and the pressure went away.

She walked in my line of vision with a huge smile on her face. "As I said...effective." I was breathing heavily and my eyes were full of tears. I felt a few trickle down my face. I was terrorized that she could pull the correction reins anytime she pleased. I felt like I would do anything to avoid feeling that again. I looked at her thin fingers holding the reins lightly. All she had to do is pull an inch or two and I would be in agony. The realization of that power left me panicked and wide eyed with desperation. "Let me explain what just happened. Your chin strap tightened and helped guide your direction just an instant before the bottom of your flange doubled in size and applied pressure downward and in the direction you were commanded to go. The top of your bit opened up with a thin almost invisible hinge and shot out a balloon like circle of rubber that inflates instantly in the same direction. When I release the pressure on the correction rein the balloon is sucked back into the bit and the bowl returns to it's normal size. It's almost a science fiction level device, but it is very real and apparently never malfunctions."

My mouth was extremely sore from just this one use of the reins and I was terrified that she would give another demonstration.

"Let's go for a walk and see how you do." The thought of being walked was humiliating but I knew that she could pull the correction reins if I resisted and that thought was unbearable. She made the clicking sound that mean't giddy-up on westerns and hit my bottom lightly with the reins. "That means go, Abby." I walked forward awkwardly on the boots with my weight forward terrified of falling as well as corrections. "Horses trot, Abby. Bring your knees up and trot slowly."

I wanted to cry from the humiliation, but I followed the direction and began to trot landing on my hoof that clopped like a real horse. The boots must have actual horse shoes on them. I thought. She moved me right and left and I followed direction immediately. "Good girl, Abby. You are a natural." she said patting my butt affectionately.

She walked me straight toward a mantle where a clock rested and I saw an opportunity. I had to warn her that the five minutes were up and I needed her to stop. She had to know that this was too much for me and I wasn't having fun. I steeled myself for a correction and trotted quickly for the clock. I wanted to get there and nudge it. However, her hands were quick and I was immediately punished severely by her pulling back both correction reins. Once again I was in absolutely agony. The tears flowed freely from my eyes and I wheezed with pain.

"Bad girl! What were you thinking?" she said as she came around to my line of vision. She saw my eyes and looked in the same direction. She put her hand to her mouth and laughed. "Abby, were you trying to show me the clock to remind me that the five minutes are up? You silly girl! Did you think we were still playing the boyfriend - girlfriend game? The one where I gave you pouty faces and embarrassed smiles like some stereotypical girl next door in a poorly written romantic comedy?" She rubbed the back of her hand softly on my wet, tear stained cheek. "No, Abby, I'm sorry to break it to you but we aren't playing a game anymore. This is real...very real. I thought by now you would have realized that you had been conned."

The tears continued to flow but now they were tears of desperate frustration and panic. Was she still playing me? I no longer felt that she was...it felt very real. It was hard to think straight, to concentrate on the situation. My mind raced wildly as I considered the nightmare I was in the middle of.

"What you thought was 5 minutes of suffering is actually a lifetime of suffering." she continued with her condescending voice as she still softly rubbed my cheek. "I'm not going to lie to you Abby. This is not going to be be easy for you. It's a horrific, agonizing, humiliating experience for girls who actually wanted to try this...of course even the most adventurous girls only wanted a weekend escape." she said laughing. "But for you it will be will be even more difficult. For someone as free spirited, adventurous and independent as you it probably will be a living hell actually." she said laughing even louder.