Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could any human being be this cruel I thought looking at her. I hated her and I wanted to kill her. The hate was stronger than any I had ever experienced, but the strongest emotion I felt was fear. I feared that it was real, yet there was still the hope that it was an elaborate mind fuck. That she got off on making me feel that it was real. I felt a glimmer of hope that kept me sane My brain was incapable of wrapping itself around the belief that my arms would always be bound up and immovable behind me or that I would never speak again. These horrors were just too terrible to fathom.

"You no longer have any control, Abby. None whatsoever. Your life is completely at my whim. I have decided that I want you to be a female pony and that just what you are going to be. You still had control when I tightened the belt and I placed the collar on your neck. You probably still had some control after your arms were restrained. You could have fought me...knocked me out or even killed me if you were lucky. I probably would have still won, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that you could have rushed me and knocked me unconscious or asphyxiated me in some way. You could have eventually gotten out of the house by breaking a window and gotten help at the highway. Probably a 1 in 200 chance but still a chance. Even when the bridle was tightened to your head you had hope, but the second that bit was snapped in and engaged it was over. That's when you became Abby. It's amazing how a little piece of metal and rubber can control a human being so effectively." the whole time she continued to rub my cheek softly with the back of her hand.

"Poor little Abby the pony girl." she cooed looking in my eyes. "It was so cute how you believed my story about meeting the pony girl at the bar and the pony girls having parties together and becoming Facebook friends." she giggled. "That's when I knew I had you." She looked closely into my eyes and smirked at me. "You have the same sad eyes that the ponies tethered at the club had."

Her comment was powerful. The eyes that had haunted me were now my own as well. My bound arms suddenly became twice as unbearable, the bit twice as intrusive and my nakedness twice as humiliating.

She walked me behind me and clicked twice and swatted my butt with the reins. I moved forward at a trot pace and she maneuvered me around the room dexterously. My whole existence instantly became avoiding the correction reins. My focus was intense and unwavering. She slapped my butt again with the reins. "That means faster. Really get your knees up. I went faster concentrating on the pace and my knees as she turned me to and fro, but the faster pace caused me to miss a turn and I felt the excruciating pain of a correction.

"Concentrate girl. A good pony needs to understand the subtle guidance of her owner. I may want you to make a slight turn and pull just a little to the left or right. You need to feel the subtle differences." She taught me the variations of her movements and it was difficult...I was corrected at least 5 more times and by the time I was given a break my mouth was extremely sore and my jaw ached.

She hobbled me in the living room and wrapped my reins around the first post of the hand railing that led upstairs.

"Good girl, Abby." She said patting my bare ass affectionately. Her voice sounded like she was talking to an actual horse or a dog. "You will learn girl." It made me so angry but I felt my cock rising again.

She disappeared into the living room and came back with a water bottle. She had attached my reins with a very simple slip knot but I had no chance to remove them. What would have taken me two seconds a few hours ago now was impossible. She reached up and squeezed the entire bottle down my throat.

"Well, Abby. I'm afraid time is up, but all good things must come to an end."

"My heart fluttered. Was she going to let me go? I felt jubilant for second, however my mood changed quickly."

"It's time to move on down the highway. As you may have guessed this isn't my aunt's house and the woman who owns it is coming home in a few days. Now, that you are in your proper position, we can leave for a new adventure."

As quick as my heart soared, I was thrust into despair. She loosened the knot and took my reins in hand. She clicked her tongue twice and I followed instinctively trotting slowly. "Let's go get you all secured for the long trip."

Secured I thought. How the hell was she going to transport me like this? I kept following her, though, in fear of the correction reins. She walked me out the door into the night. The sun had just finished setting and there was still a glow. She led me trotting around the corner to the side of the house...She wouldn't! I thought when I saw the horse trailer. She quickly hobbled me and opened the back doors and pulled out the ramp. However, when she began to lead me to it I panicked. Something told me that if I got in that trailer that all was lost and I would never escape. I completely stopped, however she had no patience and pulled hard on the correction reins. Instantly the front portion of my mouth exploded into pain and discomfort. My eyes watered and I made a sound from deep in my throat that was animal like.

"Come along, Abby. Don't make me do that again."

She had me. I couldn't endure another correction so I walked up the ramp hearing the metallic clank of my hoofs

Once inside, I surprised to see two huge real horses hobbled side by side. As she led me deeper inside I realized that the trailer gave me hope. If I could bang on the door or wall when she stopped for gas or a state patrolman pulled us over I might be rescued. We got to the front of the trailer and there seemed to be very little room aside from a sliver of space in between where the horses heads were and what looked like a storage closet that spanned width of the trailer. When she opened it, though it was full of nothing but horse supplies. She pushed a tiny metal panel aside that was hidden on the metal front of one of the shelves to show a number pad with a digital display. She quickly punched in 8 numbers and the shelving began to fold to the side just like some closet doors do. It turned out the shelving was only a couple of inches deep and was cleverly designed to look deep and completely full. Only the first inches were real. My heart sank as I realized she was going to store me inside and I felt my panic intensifying exponentially.

What I saw inside though sent me over the top. With the door open, 7 extremely narrow and extremely shallow barred cells were exposed. To my shock and horror, 6 of the 7 cells were occupied by pony girls who were stuffed tightly inside. 6 pairs of sad eyes stared at me from exactly the same position behind the bars. All 6 had their arms tightly bound behind their backs as evidenced by their shoulders which were pulled back severely. All 6 had identical bits to mine keeping them eerily silent. The cages were only 4 feet high and they looked tiny peeking out pathetically from the bars. The open cell was the second one from the right. What I saw in the cell next to mine, sent a jolt through me. The girl's collar clearly read "Sapphire." She no longer had the mask on and I saw that she was very pretty and very young, but it was her...her eyes were unmistakable. They still haunted me in my dreams.

"You remember Sapphire, Abby." she said cheerfully.

One thing was for certain, one look at Sapphire told me to resist the cage with all of my will. I was not going in that tiny cage. I refused to be one of those pathetic little creatures peeking out from a little cage. If I allowed it, she was never going to release me and I was never going to move my arms or speak again. My freedom would be gone and my life would be humiliation and pain. She opened the cage door and began to pull me towards it. Come along now, Abby. Let's get you set up in your new home...at least until we get to my ranch. I resisted and my mouth instantly filled with pain and I saw stars for a moment. I fell to my knees crying from the pain but also from the helplessness and the reality of what I had lost, I did the only thing I could, I let her back me into the tiny cell. My resolve had melted with one little flick of her wrist. The sides, floor and back of the cell was soft rubber and it surprisingly looked to be only 2 feet deep however she was somehow able to slide me in. I felt my legs sliding through two holes in the backing and I realized how the other pony girls had fit. As my bound arms reached the back of the cell they slid into a recess too. I felt my entire body in contact with the rubber back of the cell and there still didn't seem to be room to fit. She reached up and attached one of the rings of my collar to the backing with one click and my head was rendered immobile for more than an inch. I now knew why all of their heads were in the same spot. When she shut the door I was sure that it would hit me, but somehow I fit with less that a 1/2 inch to spare.

She latched the door with a condescending smile and reached with two fingers and softly stroked my cheek while she looked down at me in the tiny cage. "Poor little Abby. You don't know how much I've enjoyed taking your life away from you. When you walked into the pony room at the club, I saw the horror and revulsion in your eyes like you were looking at the most awful thing that could happen to another human being. That's when I knew I had to do it to you...to take everything away from you that you loved and put you in that same horrific position."

"You are going to be so much fun to train. You will be an obedient little pony unable to even clean or feed herself. A helpless animal living in a tiny horse stall and spending your entire life with a painful bit in your mouth and a riding crop constantly ready to correct you. And just think how much fun it will be to be always naked. it's sounds wonderful doesn't it?" She smiled widely. "I know you would answer yes if you could."

She walked into the main horse stall and began to shut the doors,, however before the doors closed us off she smiled again and said, "Another set of sad eyes for my collection."

The door in front of the cells sealed itself shut with an electronic whirl and it was completely black inside inside. There was no sound whatsoever besides our breathing.

---

In the tiny cell with no light and almost no sound I cried. I simply couldn't believe what had happened. I had been tricked by a very hot woman who used her attractiveness as a weapon to enslave me. My mouth ached and my arms ached, but most of all my I cried for my loss of freedom. For about the 1000th time since she binded them, I tested my arms. They were incapable of even the slightest movement. And for what seemed like the millionth time, I tried to get my tongue out from under the rubber flange that extended from the bit and it wouldn't move even the slightest.

I tried to focus on ways to escape but no plan seemed plausible. I needed help from someone else. After awhile, I drifted off to sleep. I awoke with a start when it felt like the trailer was moving. Drool had leaked out of my mouth and onto my chin and I instinctively tried to wipe it away. That shot me wide awake as the reality of my situation slapped me across the face. The drool would just have to stay and I couldn't even move my head with the simple clip lock on my bridle attached to the backing.

As the trip progressed, the bit started to make me go mad. The bit was not even locked into position, however it would take the dexterity and strength of a hand to pop it back out. If she hadn't clipped me to the backing I probably would be banging my head against the cage in a futile attempt knock it out. It was hard to swallow with my tongue pinned down and more drool came out. My mouth was on fire with pain from the after effects of the "corrections" she had administered with the fucking thing. If that wasn't bad enough, my arms and shoulders were cramping.

She had draped the reins over a hook on the side of the cage. With the flick of her little wrists she could control me effectively and make me trot around the room like a horse.

I had no idea how long I was in the dark chamber in her horse trailer but it could have been a day or it could have been an hour, I lost track of time.

I longed for her to open the cages and I dreaded it at the same time. It not like it would stop the pain and humiliation and it might make it worse. So, when it felt like the truck was coming to a stop, my heart began beating out of my chest. A few seconds later a light came on in the chamber and a couple minutes after that I heard whirl of the door opening and there she was wearing a white tank top, pink running shorts and running shoes. She looked as hot as ever.

"Are all of my ponies having a nice trip? I hope all of you are comfortable? I bet you are all hungry and thirsty. First, though, everyone needs go poopy and potty." She walked up to my cage and knelt down to look at me. "How are you doing Abby? It's time for you to go poopy and potty. Can you be a good girl and do that for me?"

I really did need to empty my bladder, but she actually wanted me to do it in front of her. "Come on Abby. We got a long trip ahead of us and I'm getting impatient. If you don't do it right now I'll be forced to give you a correction to motivate you." Her little fingers tapped my cage right by where she had placed my reins.

It was another humiliation on a long list. I let out a long stream of pee onto the floor of the cage and then forced out #2. She smiled and hit a button on the control panel which lowered the cage floor and sent out a strong stream of water like a toilet that washed everything away.

As soon as she mentioned food and water I realized just how hungry and thirsty I was. Suddenly I was acutely aware of another power she held. I couldn't eat or drink without her help.

She went cage to cage and opened a tiny door that was hinged by our faces and squirted what looked like a pint of water down our throats. As she squeezed the bottle and I tilted my head back the small amount I could she smiled. "Are you enjoying the bit, Abby? I know it's a tiny bit uncomfortable, but someday you will thank me for training you to be a perfect, little, obedient pony and the bit makes that so much easier. You won't be able to thank me with words, of course, or even in writing, but you will thank me with your eyes.

She reached behind and retrieved another squeeze bottle. "Are you hungry, Abby? Unfortunately with the bit in your mouth you won't be able to chew food so I make these special shakes for my ponies. They aren't real tasty but they will give you the nutrition you need. Isn't it nice to know that I'm taking such great care of you?" she smiled. "Now, open wide." She squirted the thick liquid down my throat and without my tongue to assist in swallowing it was a terrifying experience. Eventually, the entire bottle went down. "I hope you enjoyed the taste because this is the only thing that I feed my ponies." The taste was mildly repulsive but it did satisfy my hunger a bit.

She finished by squirting another bottle of water down each of our throats, then brushing our teeth and cleaning out our mouths with oral antiseptic. When she left I actually felt a pang of sadness because it meant hours of nothing to do but suffer and think about how the hell my life had become.

When the light finally came on again, I had the sense that we had been driving for many hours. She came right to me this time. "Abby, I've arranged a special stop for you." She pulled me out of recesses in the backing of the cage, grabbed my reins and helped me to my feet. If she walked in front of me this time, I was going to rush her, knock her down the ramp and run as fast as I could hoping like hell that I found help. However, she said, "You lead the way girl." When I got to the ramp though I instantly made up a new plan. I just started running hoping it would dislodge the reins from her hands and I could find help. However, it didn't even come close to working. She anticipated it and yanked hard down on both correction reins. My mouth was already sensitive so the pain was unbearable and I passed out into the dirt at the base of the ramp. Before I gained my senses I realized that two men had picked me up and were wheeling me on a table into some sort of building in the woods. Just as I began to gain my senses a woman poked a needle in my leg and gradually I felt the world melt away.

--

Bridget

I usually didn't convert men, but when I saw him looking at Sapphire with horror like he was witnessing the worst possible thing that could happen to a human being, I knew I had to have him in my stables.

Sapphire is one of my favorite pony girls. I acquired her in Chicago when she was only 18 years old. I answered the add with my usual young man's character profile (Chad) because her profile said heterosexual. I took Chad's pictures off a Facebook page year's ago because he was very cute and he looked like just about every other cute 20 year old guy. Her ad said "Total Newbee wants a pony girl experience. Nothing hardcore. Men only please. " She answered back immediately and we began to email each other. I found out that she was a just graduated 18 year old headed to college and she was beautiful. I invited her to meet me at a bondage party, so we could look at some outfits that might interest her. I told her that she would probably want to meet me in public for the first time. She agreed. I took two of my ponies out of horse trailer and placed them in a secluded location in the party and told her to meet me at a spot just past the ponies. Of course, Chad never showed up and she was intrigued by the ponies she had just passed, so she returned to the spot to look at them.

"They are beautiful aren't they?" I said warmly to her coming up from behind.

She flinched surprised for a second that a random stranger had come up from behind her. "Oh, I don't know." she said getting flushed and looking down.

I used the soft approach on her and gradually got her to admit that she had fantasized being dressed and enslaved that way. The fact that she had come this far told me that it was a pretty important fantasy of hers. I took the older, experienced friend approach and told her that I dabbled in it from time to time and sold some clothing creations, bits, arm binders and the like. She was intrigued...extremely intrigued! I knew she was bitterly disappointed that he didn't show up and that she had probably fantasized about it all day. I know how people work and I knew that once she trusted me (or maybe even if she didn't) she would follow me into the room where I supposedly sold pony girl equipment. It also helped that I bought her several drinks.

I knew that once she tried on the pony boots then she was doomed. From there it wouldn't be difficult in her mind to try on the arm binders. After all...I was a pony girl myself... wink, wink. She would think I could help her understand how it all worked. Like a cool aunt who she could share her secrets with.

We walked into the private room I had rented and laid out equipment and locked the door behind me. "We don't want to be disturbed" I explained. She put on the pony boots and I could see she was hooked. The next thing your owner will put on you will be the arm binders. I have a couple of different types why don't we try the different styles and positions so you can see which one you like? She was like a kid in a candy store and I could tell she had spent a lot of time thinking about it. I tested her arms and she was really flexible like most 18 year old girls. "I stretch my arms a lot because I play Volleyball. I'm even going to play in college."

"That's great!" I responded. "Your owner will love trying the different positions on you!" She took off her blouse and I slid a soft leather arm binder on her and put her in the reverse prayer, elbows together position. The most difficult one. She wasn't quite all the way there so I strapped her wrists together between her shoulder blades, then took the strap at her elbows, got a wide base with my legs and pushed into her with my shoulder while pulling out, it closed the gap and I secured.