Abby and the CEO Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and asked what the average time is for women. He responded, "That's a metric we watch closely. The average for the women on the floor is about two years. Some stay longer and some leave earlier. Men coming in at the entry level stay longer, advancing in the office. We've talked about this, that we don't have the number of women in the management ranks proportional to the office. I assure you, it is not sexism. Mr. Cornell reviews every promotion."

Sara continued on the thought, "It really comes down to your private life a lot of times. Sometimes someone can't handle the sex initially or after a time. It happens. Some men can't avoid the sexist, dominant attitude this environment could encourage. But usually it is that someone wants to marry or start a family and doesn't want to bring this home with them. There is a fair amount of divorce and broken personal relationships over this office. Spouses think it is exciting at first, shared wife or husband, increased excitement in their relationship at home, but like everything in marriage it simmers out. We have a very good program of promotions to other parts of the company for those who want to leave. Like your friend Tina."

I was shocked when the questions stopped and we had been talking for over an hour and a half. I took that as a good sign. If it was a good sign, I'd have a decision to make so I may as well ask.

"The sex... I saw the blowjob but it isn't like I see people fucking everywhere."

Sara smiled. "It's an open office and that decision was purposeful, too. It adds to the stimulation but also allows oversight to watch over the women." She craned her head looking out into the open area. "There is blatant sex but there is a fair number of people out there." She pointed, "Halfway across and towards the door." I saw it. A woman in reverse cowgirl bouncing up and down on a guy in his chair. Then she pointed closer where a woman was on her knees sucking a guy at his desk as he talked on the phone. Another... a woman bent over a desk being fucked from behind. The activity of the office just provided a measure of public anonymity.

"Do you do anal?" Whoa... I wasn't ready for that question. I shook my head and blushed. She smiled at seeing my skin turn red. "And that was just a question, Abby. Push your chair back and open your legs." I looked at both of them but this was a naked office, a sexual office. Sara was right, my feeling of discomfort was the indicator of how real this would be. This was still the interview. If I had difficulty with the interview, I'd never survive here. I uncrossed my legs and parted them until I encountered the arms of the chair. They smiled at each other. "Put your knees over the arms of the chair." I took a steadying breath and did as directed. "You're wet, aren't you? Damn, you might be embarrassed, but you are excited by this." I didn't say anything in response. I didn't trust my voice at the moment.

"We're entering into the next part of the interview, Abby. I don't mind confessing that we are impressed by your references and your office skills. This office has other criteria, though. We try to schedule workload for a six hour day even though the work day is eight hours. Our distractions can eat up a couple hours."

I nodded as I sat in front of them with my thighs spread wide, my pussy spread and obviously glistening with my arousal. I'd always been easily excited and that didn't appear to be a negative here.

Sara continued and I realized she was easing me in quick steps through a trial of sorts. "Fondle your breast." I started and she quickly commented, "God, look at those things. You guys are always talking about titty-fucks and most of us just can't do it properly." As I fondled and squeezed my breast meat and rolled and pulled my nipples for them, she turned to him, "Mr. C would love those." She turned back to me, "Mr. Cornell has a thing for busty women but only when they are natural like yours so they hang, sag some, and bounce. You have an amazing rack."

I was getting more turned on all the time. Her comments, the comment about the CEO liking big breasted women, sitting in front of them with my legs spread wide, and fondling my breasts. One hand dropped down slowly over my stomach and mound to my open, glistening pussy. I stroked the fingers over the slit, moved them to the clit, then down to my hole where I dipped a finger to the knuckle. Suddenly, it occurred to me I hadn't been directed. Could I go too far? I paused, not removing my hand but stopping the motion. I looked up at Sara.

She smiled and nodded. "I like that, Abby. You're turned on aren't you? Keep going, I would really like to see you cum. Can you orgasm for us? Are you turned on enough to cum in front of two strangers who might be able to give you a job?"

OH GOD! I couldn't believe how turned on I was and her taunting me added fuel to the fire I was already feeling. I drove three fingers into my now sopping pussy, my thumb regularly making glancing contact on my clit. My other hand was twisting and pulling one nipple, then the other, pulling my breasts up from my slouched body and letting them drop back down like sack of quivering jello. I moaned and whimper but didn't dare cry out as I got nearer and nearer to that orgasm.

"Let it go, girl. Don't hold it back. We're used to the sounds of fucking. Let it go."

"OHHHHH... FUUUUCCKKK!"

"That's it, Abby... let it out, show us what a sexy, slutty co-worker you would be for us. Cum, girl, now!"

And I did. Three fingers buried in my pussy, the thumb rubbing my clit, I slouched further on the chair, my chest heaving, my legs trembling, my entire body tensed. "OOOOOO... FUCK... YESSSSSSS! OH GODDD... oooooooo."

I was still panting, gasping for air when I found the nerve to open my eyes. Had I made a fool of myself? Were they teasing me, pranking the interviewee? But their eyes said not. Their eyes flashed from my gaping, drooling, reddened pussy to my eyes and back down. They looked amazed... even turned on.

Sara slid from her chair and was soon on her knees between my legs. She licked my pussy, then looked up at me. "That was truly beautiful, Abby. You're beautiful anyway but when you came... can I lick up your juices?"

She was asking me? Of course. I wasn't working for her yet. I nodded. Instantly, her tongue and lips went to work on my pussy area. I sighed at the delicious feel of her tongue as she licked up my open lips and flicked my clit. I closed my eyes, again, lost in another wonderful feeling. Instantly remembering where I was, I opened my eyes and check on the Director. He was leaning back in his chair, his slacks open, his cock out, and slowly stroking it. He didn't notice me looking, his attention so fully locked on my body and Sara's action in front of him.

I caressed Sara's hair as she licked and sucked at my pussy. Then she looked up, smiled with a pussy wet face, and kissed her way up my body, kissing and sucking on each nipple before kissing me on the lips. She mumbled against my lips, "You taste good don't you?" I nodded and gasped. I had never tried girl-girl but this was so erotic and exciting, so new and stimulating. So, when she followed that with another mumble against my lips, "Will you eat me, now? Will you make me cum like you did?" All I could do was nod. Could I? This was new but I'm sure going to try.

She pulled away and cleared some papers on the desk, sat and leaned back, her legs raised and parted. Her shaved pussy showed its own wetness from her arousal and I felt a kind of pleasure that I had been the cause of that. I now put my focus on Sara. She shimmied back on the desk, her feet planted on the edge and her knees splayed to the sides. I followed her. When she stopped moving, I bent at the waist over the edge of the table. I kissed around her exposed pussy, flicking my tongue on her clit before covering her pussy with my mouth. I closed my mouth over her lips, sucking them between mine, grabbing onto one with my teeth and gently pulling. She sighed and that encouraged me. I tried to think of the things guys had done to me, what things I had especially enjoyed and focused on those. I kissed and sucked and probed with my tongue. I pulled her pussy open with my fingers for better depth into her hole. I sucked on her clit. I nipped at her clit with my teeth which brought a louder moan and gasp. I reached up along her body and grasped a breast, fingered a nipple, twisting and pulling on it. All the while I was bent over the desk, over Sara.

I had completely forgotten about anyone else until I felt hands on my hips, feet prodding my feet further apart. I dutifully spread my feet wider and felt the probing action of a cock along my pussy. I moaned into Sara's pussy. When the cock sank into me, I gasped and groaned into her pussy. I raised my head from her pussy and licked my smeared lips as I found her smiling down at me, her chest rising and falling rapidly. I dropped my face back into her crotch as he slammed his cock deeper into my hole, pushing my mouth harder into Sara's pussy. All three of us groaned. I had three fingers driving in and out of her hole, then curled them in search of her g-spot. When I found it, she jerk violently. At that signal, I moved my mouth to her clit as I worked the connected magic spots with fingers and teeth.

She erupted with a shout, her legs clamping around my head while her hand pressed my face down onto her. It seemed her entire body was trembling, though I was in no position to actually see anything.

Behind me, he was frantically slamming his cock into me. He used long but fast thrusts, our bodies smacking audibly against each other. I added my groans and grunts to his and shifted one hand down between my leg to strum my clit. My face rested in Sara's pussy and the aroma of her orgasm wafted in with each heavy breath as I quickly rose to another orgasm.

Sara shifted out from under me and I soon found her face below mine. She pulled my face to hers and we kissed, passionately and intensely. I groaned and moaned into her mouth when I felt him spurt his cum, adding his semen to the juices of my previous orgasm. It was all I needed, that and Sara's fingers twisting a nipple, for my second orgasm to crash over me. I cried out but it was muffled into her mouth. My legs felt weak but his pressing into me from behind sandwiched me between the two.

It took several moments before anyone could move. When movement started, it was him guiding me back to the chair where I collapsed, unashamedly sprawled. I found Sara still lying on the desk and him stumbling around his desk pulling his pants up, then collapsing into his own chair.

I straightened myself in the chair as Sara sat up but remained on the edge of the desk in front of me. She wore a very satisfied smile on her face. So did he for that matter. I gave an embarrassed smile back to them. I had no idea what to expect now. Was the interview over? How did I do? All I could do was wait.

Sara leaned forward, reached out with one hand and pulled on one of my nipples. "You're quite the woman, aren't you?" She just smiled and went to the door and called out for Mary.

In a moment, the young woman completely naked and barefoot stood in the door. I had forgotten the door was open. But then... hell, the wall is glass. I wondered how many people had wandered past by chance or plan to see what I was doing.

"Yes, ma'am?"

Sara introduced us. Mary was the current 'new girl'. Sara asked her to show me around and take me to her desk to give me an impression of the work done. As we turned to the door, Dan called out, "Aren't you going to clean that up?" I turned and he was pointing at the chair I had collapsed in. I had left a distinct cum smear on the faux-leather seat. I quickly glanced around the office for something to use to wipe it up with, then seeing nothing, I glanced at Sara who was watching. Not knowing what I should do but feeling some pressure, I stepped to the chair, turned my back to his desk and bent over to lick up the residual cum. After licking the area clean, I used my palm to smear the saliva. I turned, thanked him for his time, thanked Sara, then turned to Mary, again.

As we walked through the open office area, we drew attention from the others. I questioned her about that. She said it was mostly curiosity. There is always interest in a new entry level woman. For the other women it takes some of the attention away and for the men it's kind of a 'fresh meat' kind of attraction. I understood the reaction from the men; I was curious about the reaction from the women.

"So, you're suggesting the women here are looking to NOT be fucked as much?"

She paused, looked at me intently, then stopped after a couple more steps which apparently was her desk. She pulled a vacant chair from a nearby desk for me to use. She leaned closer, "Most of them, yes. I think most of them... us... felt the idea of some sex during the day with random guys would be a wildly erotic thing that would relieve stress and the mundane of the workday... and it is. The thing is, though, that after a while it can lose some of the new appeal. Don't get me wrong, every woman out here loves sex. How could you think of this job if you didn't, right? I think that is why women last about two before wanting a transfer."

"Sounds like something you've talked about even being a newcomer."

"Well, that's the thing about this place. Everyone kind of works together. Hell, you could be fucking anyone the next minute. It's not negative talk, more like awareness, like it's good to pace yourself so you don't burn out even quicker."

I nodded. That fell in line with what I heard in the interview but put in a more personal perspective. Mary had about three weeks left in her three month probationary period. I asked her about it. She giggled, "Yeah, I have to admit I'm looking forward to that day. I never thought NOT wearing heels or stockings could make a difference in being nude."

After being left outside the glass doors, I understood the shower area. The area was well supplied with high-end shampoo and conditioner, hair driers, luxurious towels, and a basic variety of makeup, though I believed most women would probably bring their own. As I walked naked to the stall where my clothes were hanging, I passed both the glass doors and the elevator doors. Both gave me the feeling of risk even though I had just been naked inside the office and nobody would be coming to this floor if they didn't belong. I wondered if being naked like this would affect the exhibitionist feeling in general or if being in the office naked would simply be like getting used to being naked in a women's locker room.

While getting dressed, Sara came into the dressing area with my folio which I apparently left behind somewhere. I took the opportunity to ask something that had been on my mind since she mentioned it. "Ma'am, why did you ask earlier about anal?"

She studied me for a moment. Then, "Some of the guys have a real thing for anal. None of us want to do it, though. It's up the woman. We're expected to have sex, of course, but nothing we're uncomfortable with." She looked back at the door as if someone might have followed her out. "Here's the thing, Abby. I don't want you leaving with the impression this is just a female thing. That the men have this thing over the women. It's not. I can expect the same from a guy as much as a guy can of me. The difference, of course, is the nudity which is Mr. Cornell's thing. But... the sex goes both ways. It's limited by authority, meaning at the same level or below but not up." I nodded, that answered something else I wondered about. She surprised me by taking me in her arms for a hug. Then, "I hope you join us. Nobody has eaten me like that." She stopped at the door and said, "There's an interest in almost everything sexual out there by someone: anal, double penetration, air tight, even double vaginal. Most is probably just bravado talk because I don't see it. Regardless, it's up to you. If you do join us, remember that."

"Is this part of the normal speech?"

She smiled and shook her head. "No, dear, it's not. You're different. We don't fuck in the interviews."

Hmmm... when I get that offer, I should invest in a butt-plug or two.

12