Abby and the CEO Ch. 02

Story Info
Abby's first week of being naked in the office.
8.7k words
4.77
37.9k
48
4

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 2: THE FIRST WEEK

When I got back to my apartment from work the next day, I powered up my laptop and checked my personal mail account. Wow, there it was! Really? One day? I moved the cursor over the email from 'S.James@Alliance.com'. What if it was a rejection, instead? Abby, calm. Remember what Sara confessed, they don't fuck in the interview. Well, apparently not normally. I double tapped the touch pad and the mail popped open.

'Dear Ms. Thomas.' How formal. Of course it's formal, this is business. Blah blah blah... YES! 'Please reply to this email to verify your email address. Human Resources will then forward your formal offer including starting salary, benefits (vacation, personal days, medical, 401K program, etc.). Congratulations, Ms. Thomas, I look forward to having you in our office.' Ohhhh, I bet you do, I thought as a warm flush washed over me.

It only took them a day to make their decision so I made an impression. They made an impression on me, too. I've never had an interview like that and may never, again. Stripping naked before a strange man, spending the entire interview and tour of the office naked, masturbating to orgasm in front of them, and eating the female while being fucked by the male. The job appears interesting from a work perspective and Tina had described it that way, too. She also said the office was supportive in training in new applications and preparing you for advancement, if they saw it in you, as they did in her. The nudity and the sex, though. Was that what I wanted? I mean, yeah, I wanted it but... could it be too much. Even in listening to Mary's expression of those types of concerns didn't seem to cause her to question being there. She just recognized the potential. The office was good about transfers, though, so it was like they built in a backdoor.

I replied back to Sara that night and received the formal offer by the time I returned home the next night. It was everything Sara and Dan, the HR Director, had indicated. That day at work I had checked the policy for resigning and found they preferred a two week notice. I figured I needed to provide that in case I needed a positive reference from them in the future. I loaded the attachment offer into Adobe, entered the necessary initials and electronic signature, saved it, and attached it to my reply back indicating I could start as soon as two weeks from tomorrow.

Remembering what Sara said, I then opened Firefox to search the web. I found it quickly at Adam & Eve, an online adult toy store. Red hearts anal training kit. A set of three graduated sizes of plugs with a sparkling heart-shaped jewel at the end of each. I ordered it right away along with lubrication. Shipping was five days but that would work. Still enough time to work up to the largest one. Wouldn't that cause a stir to wear that my first day? Girl, are you excited?

It was actually my last day at my old job that I wore a butt plug. Although I had worked my way to the largest size, I wore the middle one for work. I had to go the restroom several times through the day. It was recommended not to leave them in longer than two or three hours. Even without any vibration they were stimulating as I walked, sat, and moved in the chair. I had to go the restroom a couple times just to bring myself off as quietly as I could. Doing all that in a normal office was exciting but the thoughts throughout the day of what awaited me added to my risk taking.

I woke early on my first day. Truth... I had trouble sleeping. For two weeks this day had been niggling at me. My experience in the interview and my understanding of the office made the idea of day-to-day office work almost impossible to fathom. I took care in how I dressed despite the fact that I would be taking everything off. I chose a mini-dress, stockings, heels, thong, and lace bra. I was instructed to meet Dan, the HR Director, in the lobby.

When I arrived, parking in the lot in front, he very professionally greeted me with a handshake in the several story tall atrium lobby. He led me to the same conference room on the second floor. After spending several hours on paperwork, getting my badge, signing up for medical, payroll savings, 401K, blah, blah, blah, he pass across the table to me another non-disclosure agreement, this one extending to 'all employees current and future' who would also be working on the 5th floor.

He leaned forward, his elbows on the table, "What happened last time... Sara and I feel a bit exposed. The NDA last time specifically covered anything you might see, hear, or learn on the 5th floor. It didn't anticipate the 'doing'. That was wonderfully unplanned. Will there be a problem?"

"Not at all, sir. If you would like to add anything to this one covering the interview meeting, I will happily initial it." He thanked me. Then, I added, "Now, if that concludes what we need to do here, I would like to stop at the restroom before going upstairs." He reminded me there were restrooms up there. "Yes, sir, I want to do something... well, I think you'll understand in a few moments."

I took my purse with me and returned to him only a few minutes later and feeling a bit more wicked than when I left. At the elevator, he had me use my badge for access to the 5th floor to make sure it worked. When the doors opened, I stepped out into the area used as a changing room, glanced to the right toward the showers and turned to the left. I was right in thinking this direction might have an empty stall. I put my purse and bag with personal items for my new desk on the floor. Dan was standing a stall away leaning against it.

I smiled and turned my back to him, "Since you're going to stand there and watch, again, do you mind?" I immediately felt his fingers at the clasp and zipper, it being lowered down my back. I turned back to the stall as I shimmied out of the dress and hung it in the stall. I slipped off my shoes, placing them on the low shelf. As I began rolling down the stockings on my left leg, I looked up at him. "You always watch the new girls?"

"No but you intrigue me. I just thought it might be worthwhile. I mean, it's always worthwhile seeing a woman undress but..." I smile at him as I began on the right leg and he stopped trying to explain.

Down to thong and bra, I turned fully to him and reached behind to unclasp the bra. I made a bit of show out of it, holding the cups to my breast as I pulled my arms free of the straps. His attention was fully on me and that was what I wanted for the finale. I hung the bra by a strap on the same hanger as the dress, then turned away from him, hook my thumbs in the thong and wiggled it down over my hips and thighs. As I dropped it to my feet, I bent from the waist to retrieve it. That was when I heard it.

"Oh... my... God."

I put the thong with my shoes and turned to him, stepping up close and rubbing my large breast against his shirt covered chest. "The rules say, 'No clothes of any kind may be worn by women for the first three months probationary period.' I don't believe that could possibly considered clothing in any way, do you sir?"

"Ahhh... no..." he stammered. "You do realize that will draw attention... maybe even be considered an invitation?"

I stepped up on my toes and kissed him on the lips. How could you be too familiar with a superior when they have already fucked you? A kiss can't be disrespectful. "You're not going to regret bringing me onto the team, sir."

As he cupped my breast, "The interview insure that." He pinched the nipple and devoured my mouth, his other hand cupping an ass cheek and pulling me in hard against his hardness. He broke the kiss and stepped back. "I think I better get you over to Sara's office before this becomes much more." I giggled, then pouted. He laughed.

I padded alongside him barefooted as he led me down the main aisle of the open room, then cutting over to the right side where Sara had her cubicle. It was a lower partition cubicle but it still separated her office as different from all the desks of people reporting to her. I was carrying my purse and the bag of personal things. Sara stood from her desk as we approached and Dan handed me off to her but the look he gave me as he stepped away gave me the distinct impression I could be seeing him again soon.

Sara was again 'dressed' in stockings and heels. She gave me a copy of the company's employee manual and a smaller manual exclusively for the 5th floor. I was to familiarize myself with both tonight. Today would be mostly getting my desk and computer personalized, a brief familiarization of the programs on the computer with Mary, the now second newest woman in the office.

"Abby, you will get a performance evaluation each month leading up to the end of the three month probationary period. I want to make sure you know where you stand in all aspects of the job and office. Any areas of concern, training that needs to be reinforced, etc. should be caught early. We don't want anyone to fail or struggle here. Based on your references coming to us, I am not concerned. It's a formality for your benefit." I nodded and indicated my excitement to contribute. Then, "Now... so you know how serious all this..." she waved her hand up and down in front of us "this nudity and sex is... compliance to the dress code AND attitude toward AND performance in sexual contact IS included in the evaluations. We know this can be awkward at first but..." She looked at me exasperated, "Why are you fidgeting?"

"Sorry, ma'am, I' guess I am still getting used to... to..." I stood and turned around and bent over, "... used to this."

"Oh... my... God. Abby Thomas, you... you wicked girl." I sat back down and she leaned in closer, her words softer, "You remembered what I said and did that? You said you hadn't done anal."

I smiled. "I brought lubrication, too."

She led me to a desk next to Mary and I couldn't help but notice everyone in the area rise from what they were doing and watch or come closer to watch. Watch why? Then, I saw it.

As Sara indicated my desk, she said in a not quiet voice, "You may need to take that plug out."

A hard plastic disc about 12 inches round sat on the seat. Attached to it with a suction cup was a very real looking 7 inch cock dildo with the balls in the direction of the front of the swiveling, rolling chair. This was what had everyone's attention. They had seen it and knew someone was starting today. I looked up at Mary who was standing next to me and she shrugged. I whisper, is this normal? She shook her head.

Sara then addressed the assembled group around the desk, "Everyone, this is Abby Thomas.. She is joining our group today. I won't even begin to point out everyone by name," she then said to me, "you won't remember, anyway. You'll learn their names by contact." Sara smiled at me. She told me to bend over slightly, pull my ass cheeks apart and slowly turn in a circle. That action, of course, drew quite a reaction from them full of gasps and many lewd comments.

A chant rose from the group drawing even more people to rise from desks further away and offices and cubicles along the walls. "Sit... sit... sit... sit..."

I blushed deeply at the chant. The women naked, the men clothed and they were all encouraging and waiting for me to sit on a dildo, my first action at my new desk in my new job at my new company. Maybe Sara was right. Maybe I should take the plug out first. I've never had anal, just the plug, so I've never been doubly penetrated. But what a first impression....

I turned the chair and turned my back to it, receiving a mix of cheers, exclamations, and encouragements as I did. With one hand on the arm of the chair to steady it, I used the other between my legs to guide the head of the toy to my pussy. I moved it over the slit. There was no question in my mind that I was drooling in anticipation of this day much less what I found on the chair and the entire team (and more) gathered to watch. I pressed down slightly and found my hole and stopped. I looked up at Sara and blocked everyone else out (as best I could) as they became very quiet. I eased down another inch and the head shaped top penetrated and squeezed into the tightened hole. I raised up a fraction and settled down an extra inch. With just a few inches of the dildo inside, I couldn't believe how full I felt. The dildo was not especially large but the plug in my ass changed everything. I had no idea anal could be like this and I instantly understood this wasn't even scratching the surface of what anal play could be.

My eyes were closed and my mouth loosely open as I settled and rose slowly, inch by inch, over the dildo, coating it with my natural lubrication as it sank deeper into my tightened pussy. I was lost in the sensation of of the dildo moving deeper while it pressed on the shape of the plug in the adjoining hole. The sounds around me were merely background noises until I realized that it was really quiet but for some murmurs. The real sounds were coming from me. I was gasping, moaning, groaning, and murmuring my own words of arousal and discovery. I settled down the last inch and was sitting on the seat, the dildo deep inside and little shifting of my position causing movement and sensation in both my pussy and asshole.

I opened my eyes and found men fondling naked breasts and bodies of their female counterparts. One woman was stroking an exposed cock. They were all watching as I began rising and dropping in a semi-conscious action. I heard Sara tell the group to leave me alone for an hour so I would have time to organize my desk computer. An hour... then what? She set me up. Even before she knew about my own surprise, she had set me up for intense attention. If this wasn't normal, if this wasn't a normal hazing of sorts, why me? But I knew why... not exactly but... ooooooo, this felt sooooo gooooood... something about me... the interview... fucking in the interview wasn't... normal, either...

Then my eyes shot open and my mouth dropped with a deep groaning escaping. Mary turned from her own desk and asked what was wrong. My head dropped forward, my chin resting on my heaving chest, my shoulder length blonde hair falling into my face. "Vibration," I managed to mutter. The dildo vibrates. Someone... has... a remote. Sara... has... to... be... Sara. OH... FUCK... YESSSSSSS. I tried to remain a little composed and quiet but the dildo was jammed in my tight pussy and the vibration went through the thin membrane of separation and sent the plug vibrating in my asshole. It was so intense, the nerve ending in my pussy and asshole bouncing sensations back and forth with the vibration, the hard surface of the plug pulsing against the hard surface of the dildo. Even as I gasped and moaned and gripped the arm rests like I was trying to strangle them, I continued to rise and drop with increasing need as the feeling and stimulation shot through me. I leaned forward as a tremor exploded inside me, a major spike in arousal leading to a major orgasm. Leaning forward, though... I cried out. The ball shape at the base of the dildo pressed on my clit on the downward stroke and it too vibrated. Leaning forward put additional pressure and direct stimulation on the clit.

I opened my eyes and gasping, panting, my eyes wild with need, I looked down as my body shook with another tremor. My large breast were flopping and swaying. I was literally bouncing on the chair, jamming the vibrating demon into my pussy, jamming my clit against the vibration ball at the base, and jamming the base of the plug in my ass deeper. There was already a small puddle of my leaking juice on the chair and I hadn't really orgasmed... not yet... but I was about to. With one hand mauling a breast and the other steadying myself in the chair, my breath caught in my throat as the urgency of my fucking on the toys increased to a frenzy. My body trembled and I sagged forward, the dildo fully seated inside, the knob vibrating against my clit, and the sounds escaping my gaping mouth distinctly primitive and guttural.

On trembling legs, I rose up and pushed the dildo off the chair, then collapsed back into it. One hand was still fondling a breast as the other cupped my pussy which was quivering and pulsing, the clit engorged and exposed, the hole opening and closing as if it now felt empty. Around me I was distantly aware of comments: FUCK... that was... fucking amazing... that was so hot. Men and women's voices.

Sara leaned over me. She placed the remote on my desk, added her fingers to mine between my thighs, then said, "You better just rest for a bit, dear. The hour is half over."

After Sara left, Mary rolled her chair over to me. "God, that was hot, girl!" she said in a hushed voice. "Let me help you get logged in and get you some desktop shortcuts and, in the process, show you around the system quick. After that show, I have a feeling you're going to have a long day." She dropped a hand to my thigh and ran it up to my orgasm-soaked pussy. I looked down as her fingers played over my lips, then looked up to find a shy smile. "Can I be your first?"

I reached across her and pulled her head to mine and kissed her on the lips. "Are you bi, Mary?"

She gave me another shy smile and softly answered, "I never thought so until now."

It seemed like only moments and I felt a tug on my arm. Mary with a soft smile on her face. I smiled, knowing her intent. She was acting on her request, acting before any of the guys could. She led me the short distance to her desk and she sat on top, an area she must have just clear off of any work papers and files. She shifted herself back further onto the desk, raised her knees and feet, planting her feet on the desktop and spreading her knees. I looked down at a very inviting pussy that separated slightly as her knees did. There was a hint of moisture evident on the inside of the inner lips. Before Sara at the interview, I had never considered having sex with a woman. Now, looking at the naked Mary and her spread legs before me, knowing her similar interest in something that was foreign to her, I wondered if I might be more bi than not.

I was focused on Mary. I didn't give my surroundings any thought. I was naked in the office lowering my face into the crotch of another naked woman. The two of us, the two newest in the office but sharing openly and eagerly. My tongue traced up her lips and flicked the hooded clit. I sucked on the clit hood a moment, kissed and licked down the lips, then used my fingers to open her pussy to my gaze and my tongue. The moans and gasps coming from Mary filled me with desire to please her more. I wanted to bring her off, like I managed with Sara. I now knew I could and I pressed my tongue as deeply as I could manage into her hole, my fingers opening her as a thumb located her clit.

Lost in that moment was when I felt it. Hands on my hips. I was bent over to reach Mary as she lay on the desk and I became very aware of my surroundings, again. I felt fingers at my asshole and the plug slowly, carefully being pulled out. I gasped and moaned into Mary's pussy as my sphincter slowly opened wide enough for the plug to be pulled out. It felt weird. My asshole felt empty as though air easily passed in and out. It must be slowly closing. I looked up at Mary without take my mouth from her pussy.

"Brad," she volunteer. "I'll introduce you properly later." She smiled, "You'll like Brad." That was curious but then I felt it. A cock pressing against my pussy. I had just fucked myself on a nicely sized dildo so I was surprised when I felt my hole stretching to take his pressure into me. I groaned, again into pussy. "Told you," she responded to my groans. "Brad's got a good cock on him, don't you Brad?"

I didn't hear a response from Brad but he thrust the rest of his cock deep inside me. It filled me like I couldn't believe, thick and deep. Ohhhhh... I had to know... who Brad was.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers