Abby and the CEO Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I traded places with him. I leaned over the desk, separated my feet wide and bent over deeply presented my ass to him. "Take out the plug, sir, and reveal what you have desired and what I can give you."

His fingers probed into my ass crack, grasped the sparkling end, and tugged. My sphincter seemed unwilling at first to release it but slowly it opened, spreading wider until the flattest part of the plug passed and it was out. My hand reached behind me holding the lubrication. There were no words from him. He took the tube and I soon felt his fingers applying it to my asshole, his fingers easily sliding inside. There was a moment of loss of his touch and I presumed he was applying the lubrication to his cock. Then, I felt it. I sucked in a deep breath and willed myself to relax as I had learned from inserting the plugs. His cock was at my asshole. I felt him align it at my hole which had to slowly closing as I felt it go slightly inside. He pressed and inches of it stretched my hole. I groaned. He pressed more with another inch going in and he moaned. I clamped my ass now. He was partially in, relaxing wasn't the issue, anymore, the experience was. I clenched around his cock and his movements became constricted and he grunted as he pressed harder after pulling back an inch, feeling the tightness.

I looked back over my shoulder. His gaze was on my ass and, undoubtedly, his cock disappearing into it. I didn't know how much of his cock was buried in me but I knew it was several inches, probably half his cock. He looked up and found me looking at him. He glanced back down at our union, then back up to me. The look on his face was of immense satisfaction, of pleasure at the experience.

"Now, sir... fuck me. Fuck my asshole like you have imagined it happening."

He did just that. He pulled back slightly, grabbed my hips, and thrust powerfully into my ass. I cried out as he grunted. Our bodies smacked together and his cock was fully inside me. It was so... different. His cock was not as wide as the plug but longer and the deepness of penetration felt so entirely new and wonderful and exciting and wanton. I imagined people outside the office hearing our noise, hearing my cry, hearing his grunts.

I was again surprised by the sensations bursting inside me. Stimulation of the plug was arousing but I put that off to the feeling of something there. Stimulation with the vibrating dildo in my pussy with the plug in my ass I put off to the vibrator. This was different. This was entirely a cock thrusting into my ass. There was no other stimulation. Yet, the stimulation was unmistakable. Everything I had heard about anal was true. Why should it be surprising that the anus is packed with nerves, especially that nerve that connects from the base of the vulva to the anus and the clitoris. And, that's not to mention the nerve endings connected between the anal and vaginal chambers.

Mr. Peterson pounded into me with increasing force and power with long strokes. I squeezed and released around his cock having far more effect than pussy muscles could ever have. He released my hips and leaned over me, one hand bracing himself on the desk as the other fumbled to capture my wildly swinging breasts. I could feel his cock pulsing inside my tight sleeve. He pulled me to a standing position and his other hand moved to my pussy as he continued to plunge his cock into me. His fingers moved over my clit and dripping pussy, a finger snaking into my hole and the heel of his hand pressing firmly against my clit as he pulled me against him to ram his cock like a conquering Viking.

The way he was fucking me and the way my body was responding, I wasn't sure I needed the clitoral stimulation to orgasm but I wasn't going to refuse it, either. I was already close and the question was if he or I orgasmed first. He pinched my nipple and clit at the same time he plunged deeply into me and I erupted. I thought he held me tight to secure me as my body quaked and convulsed but I felt his cock spurt repeatedly into my ass, my ass clamping around his cock as I orgasmed. I cried something out in the midst of it and he grunted like a rutting beast.

He guided us back and eased me down with him as he sat in one of the chairs. I sagged back against his chest, his cock still deeply buried in my ass. My ass was still occasionally, involuntarily spasming against his cock. His hands softly, caringly even, caressing my front from the top of my pussy to my breasts which heaved with my gasping breath matched by a similar feel of his chest rising and falling against my back.

He whispered into my ear, "Abby, can you reach my smartphone without pulling off me?" I leaned forward, reached across the desk, then rose just inches, feeling his cock slide inside but I reached it with my finger tips and pulled it far enough to grab it. I held it in front and his hands took it, working the phone in front of me. I watched him navigate to his contacts, scroll to 'Bob Sullivan', and press call. I froze. Bob Sullivan was another of the VP's.

"Bob, yeah, Stan... are you free to stop in my office? Great, thanks."

Only a moment later a shadow filled the door way behind us and cast its effect into the office. A man stepped past us and stopped at the side of the desk, half sat there, and smiled. It wasn't a warm greeting type smile. It was a very lecherous type smile as his eyes took in not only my nudity in Mr. Peterson's lap but that we were still joined.

"Bob, I wanted to introduce our newest employee in the Admin Group. Abby Thomas, meet Bob Sullivan, VP of Domestic Operations." He reached out to shake hands and two different... very different... thoughts crashed within my fuzzy mind. One: domestic operations would indicate there was non-domestic operations which would indicate we were an international operation. Two: how weird can it get to be introduced and shake hands with someone while having someone else's cock stuck up your ass?

They were saying something. I focused and heard, "... her anal virginity, you say?"

I blushed. They were discussing our anal fuck? Mr. Peterson added, "I'm telling you, Bob, she's going to be a star here. I'm just saying."

Mr. Sullivan rose and held out his hand, "Abby, could you join me in my office?"

So, my third day wasn't just my first anal. It was my second, too.